Zeus vs Odin Force Thor (like in Hulk 622)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rao Kal El
OK Greg Pak claimed Green Scar was more powerful than Odin Force Thor (and other blanket statements) yet when it came down to a slugfest VS Zeus, he kind of didn't put his money where his mouth was, so

We are going to pit Odin Force Thor vs Zeus in the same manner Pak pitted Hulk vs Zeus in Hulk #622

Can Odin Force Thor survive Zeus or will Odin Force Thor end up pucking like Hulk did?

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/IncredibleHulks622Vomit.jpg

What's your take on it?

carver9
The Hulk hate is strong in you. As for the thread, Zeus wins.

Damborgson
It'd be a fight. OF Thor was supposed to have taken shots that would have outright killed him without the OF. It'd be a lot closer, but I could still see Zeus winning. King Thor though...

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by carver9
The Hulk hate is strong in you. As for the thread, Zeus wins.

Nah! if I hated the Hulk, I will not even read his comics, his fanboys though ...

Originally posted by Damborgson
It'd be a fight. OF Thor was supposed to have taken shots that would have outright killed him without the OF. It'd be a lot closer, but I could still see Zeus winning. King Thor though...

Yes I think He will do better thumb up

Supra
Zeus wrecks, Thor pukes

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
when it came down to a slugfest VS Zeus, he kind of didn't put his money where his mouth was, so only is you ignore the context of the fight and reason hulk went up to zeus in the first place. the entire premise of this thread is based off of flawed reasoning

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
only is you ignore the context of the fight and reason hulk went up to zeus in the first place. the entire premise of this thread is based off of flawed reasoning Are you honestly surprised ?

psycho gundam
no, but damn, you can just look at the pretty pictures and see that one of the combatants wasn't there to win. the fight on mount olympus' summit was visible from the sea below. the impact of the lightning blast and all the punches could be seen and felt....a little different from the clash between hulk and betty

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Fights%20T-Z/HulkvsZeus02622.jpg.html

vs

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20N-S/HulkvsRedShe-Hulk10.jpg

zeus is sml tym

Supra
Its been started over and over that Zeus wrecks Classic Jugs, Thor, WBH Hulk

Thor goes down hard, Zeus takes his hammer and beat the living crap out of him

pym-ftw
OF Thor > base heralds.laughing out loud

Zeus wins though.

carver9
no, but damn, you can just look at the pretty pictures and see that one of the combatants wasn't there to win. the fight on mount olympus' summit was visible from the sea below. the impact of the lightning blast and all the punches could be seen and felt....a little different from the clash between hulk and betty

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Fights%20T-Z/HulkvsZeus02622.jpg.html

vs

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20N-S/HulkvsRedShe-Hulk10.jpg

zeus is sml tym

That lightning Zeus hit Hulk with was HUMONGOUS.

Supra
That lightning Zeus hit Hulk with was HUMONGOUS.

Zeus said "I'm Zeus..*****"
laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by Supra
Zeus said "I'm Zeus..*****"
laughing out loud

Love the character...he's freaking amazing. I will post that scan for you...Zeus holding Thor hammer. Give me a min.

carver9
http://www.imagebam.com/image/75a65352803569

Thor calls it back to his hand though.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/cfffb952803572

JakeTheBank
Zeus, especially if OF Thor goes to Olympus without the intention to fight like Hulk did.

Even if OF Thor is looking to fight outright, he'd lose.

psycho gundam
That lightning Zeus hit Hulk with was HUMONGOUS. if hulk wanted to the shockwave from that opening punch he delivered on zeus would have been visible from space. his footsteps alone rocked tectonic plates, not just a mere mountain top

there's levels to this shit

Supra
Love the character...he's freaking amazing. I will post that scan for you...Zeus holding Thor hammer. Give me a min. Originally posted by carver9
http://www.imagebam.com/image/75a65352803569

Thor calls it back to his hand though.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/cfffb952803572

Epic dude, He said "My Hammer ****"

Thor calls it back, he then says "How bout some real Thunder!!!"

Damborgson
If the Hulk wasn't there to win, it's because he knew he couldn't. The result would have been the same had he thought he could take Zeus somehow. Zeus even went hand to hand for sport.

Supra
Zeus pwn's Thor and Hulk, Respect...

carver9
@Damborgson..

Is that the reason why Zeus hit Hulk with a humongous lightning bolt?

psycho gundam
If the Hulk wasn't there to win, it's because he knew he couldn't. The result would have been the same had he thought he could take Zeus somehow. Zeus even went hand to hand for sport. he went as a sacrifice. it's all there in the text bubbles and the reasons why the sacrifice wasn't granted was cited as it pertains to another comic

him not being able to win is debatable at least

Damborgson
@Damborgson..

He did that for pleasure I assume. Unless you'd like to make the argument that Hulk would have done any better against Zeus had he stuck to hand to hand from the get go?

Damborgson
he went as a sacrifice. it's all there in the text bubbles and the reasons why the sacrifice wasn't granted was cited as it pertains to another comic

Of course. Because he knew there was no way he could win. It's noble, I'll be the first to admit that since he went up against impossible odds to try and get his family. But no one can soundly argue that he was all for letting himself taking a pounding until he puked out his organs, when he took the first chance he could get to lay into Zeus while he was talking to Hera. He tried to fight, he just knew it was going to end badly, thus the "sacrifice".

If he absolutely unleashed like he did in HOTM then yes, it would be much much closer.

Supra
@Damborgson..

laughing

carver9
He did that for pleasure I assume. Unless you'd like to make the argument that Hulk would have done any better against Zeus had he stuck to hand to hand from the get go?

So you're saying Hulk was 100% after taking a huge blast from Zeus. Don't know where you got the idea Zeus was playing around when he hit Hulk with that lightning bolt. That blast was bigger than the one Galactus was hit with.

Supra

If he absolutely unleashed like he did in HOTM then yes, it would be much much closer.

There was nothing close about that fight, Hulk got wrecked..nothing can change what happened.

Damborgson
So you're saying Hulk was 100% after taking a huge blast from Zeus. Don't know where you got the idea Zeus was playing around when he hit Hulk with that lightning bolt. That blast was bigger than the one Galactus was hit with.

Well he wasn't serious if that's what you're implying. Zeus is a skyfather. Heralds last against them only as long as they feel like it.

Nothing good can come from that unless you're going to argue that Hulk is on Galactus' durability level.

Damborgson
There was nothing close about that fight, Hulk got wrecked..nothing can change what happened.

um, yes?

carver9
Well he wasn't serious if that's what you're implying. Zeus is a skyfather. Heralds last against them only as long as they feel like it.

Nothing good can come from that unless you're going to argue that Hulk is on Galactus' durability level.

So you have proof Zeus was holding back with that lightning.?

Prove it with a scan instead of using your assumptions.

Supra
um, yes?

Yes what?

janus77
Zeus stomps this with pretty much ridiculous ease.

OF Thor <<< Rulk <<<< Green Scar << Zeus

OF Thor got embarrassed by Rulk, who is not even close to being on the level of a mildly enraged Green Scar.

Zeus beat that same Hulk with ease.

psycho gundam
Of course. Because he knew there was no way he could win. It's noble, I'll be the first to admit that since he went up against impossible odds to try and get his family. But no one can soundly argue that he was all for letting himself taking a pounding until he puked out his organs, when he took the first chance he could get to lay into Zeus while he was talking to Hera. He tried to fight, he just knew it was going to end badly, thus the "sacrifice".

If he absolutely unleashed like he did in HOTM then yes, it would be much much closer. nope. he wanted him to cure his "family" of their hulk power and went to a sky-father that he believed owed them for their involvement in the chaos war, unfortunately for him zeus only cared that prior to the chaos war hulk humiliated him in that joint heracles\hulk comic. zeus being petty only cared about his retribution, regardless of hulk's deeds.

the fight wasn't about beating zues, it was to make him kill him; to force his hand, not a contest of arms.

Damborgson
nope. he wanted him to cure his "family" of their hulk power and went to a sky-father that he believed owed them for their involvement in the chaos war, unfortunately for him zeus only cared that prior to the chaos war hulk humiliated him in that joint heracles\hulk comic. zeus being petty only cared about his retribution, regardless of hulk's deeds.

the fight wasn't about beating zues, it was to make him kill him; to force his hand, not a contest of arms.

That...makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. no expression Zeus didn't even start the fight.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124590/2898495-1640283-incredible_hulks__621_023_super.jpg

Hulk rushing him, fueled with the anger he built up from running through Olympus' fodder, =/= "Zeus help my family!"

He's the Hulk. Fighting is his thing, and from what Hera said, yes of course he was there for his family, but from his actions it was more than clear that he was attempting to do it by force. It's not like Hulk was there to prove a point. He just went on the only course of action he could think of at the time.

Damborgson
Originally posted by janus77

OF Thor got embarrassed by Rulk, who is not even close to being on the level of a mildly enraged Green Scar.

No, PIS powered Rulk > Of Thor.

1) Thor could have let go of the hammer at any time

2) Holding the hammer does not give you control over its abilities

3) Loeb wrote it. Cmon dude.

JakeTheBank
Plus there's the fact that OF Thor almost killed Rulk by his own admission...

carver9
Hulk wasn't even suppose to be alive from the first initial attack as stated...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5863057/Incredible_Hulks_622_005.jpg.html

That lightning wasn't a holding back attack and it was meant to kill.

Also, here is Hulk asking for help from Zeus and Zeus basically rejects him and tell Hulk that he is going to repay him with a beating.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5863060/Incredible_Hulks_622_006.jpg.html

Zeus clearly wanted to fight Hulk and Hulk is clearly asking Zeus for help.

Here is Hulk again repeating his words...asking Zeus for help. Hell, during this scene it is even stated that Hulk came there to sacrifice himself to Zeus.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5863173/Incredible_Hulks_622_015.jpg.html

Damborgson
Hulk wasn't even suppose to be alive from the first initial attack as stated...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5863057/Incredible_Hulks_622_005.jpg.html

That lightning wasn't a holding back attack and it was meant to kill.

Also, here is Hulk asking for help from Zeus and Zeus basically rejects him and tell Hulk that he is going to repay him with a beating.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5863060/Incredible_Hulks_622_006.jpg.html

Zeus clearly wanted to fight Hulk and Hulk is clearly asking Zeus for help.

Here is Hulk again repeating his words...asking Zeus for help. Hell, during this scene it is even stated that Hulk came there to sacrifice himself to Zeus.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5863173/Incredible_Hulks_622_015.jpg.html

Uhhh?

-Hephaestus was just mildly surprised Hulk was alive. Using an attack that may or may not kill the hulk, doesn't mean it was the full weight and measure of Zeus' power as you seem to be implying.

-Both those instances were seen after Hulk rushed Zeus unprovoked. If he had wanted to really talk it out, it would've been from the get go. Not "Raahhh-" -gets one shot- "Ok...I think I'll try talking this time."

It's baffling how people feel about this showing. Even ZEUS beating Hulk needs an excuse? Christ.

carver9
Uhhh?

-Hephaestus was just mildly surprised Hulk was alive. Using an attack that may or may not kill the hulk, doesn't mean it was the full weight and measure of Zeus' power as you seem to be implying.

-Both those instances were seen after Hulk rushed Zeus unprovoked. If he had wanted to really talk it out, it would've been from the get go. Not "Raahhh-" -gets one shot- "Ok...I think I'll try talking this time."

It's baffling how people feel about this showing. Even ZEUS beating Hulk needs an excuse? Christ.

Glad we agree that Zeus beat up on a Hulk that went there to kill himself. thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Where did it say that Hulk went at Zeus with the intent to kill himself?

He seemed to storm Olympus with the intent of forcing Zeus to cure his family. His initial actions suggested force. After the lightning bolt and the realization he stood no chance, he goaded Zeus into hand to hand.

He knew that it was very likely he'd die and he was willing to sacrifice himself for his family but if he could have, he would have forced Zeus to do the deed with force.

Damborgson
Glad we agree that Zeus beat up on a Hulk that went there to kill himself. thumb up

laughing out loud whatever makes the comic bearable to you I guess. It's not even a low showing though and you've resorted to trolling so we'll chat sometime later.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

He seemed to storm Olympus with the intent of forcing Zeus to cure his family. His initial actions suggested force. After the lightning bolt and the realization he stood no chance, he goaded Zeus into hand to hand.

He knew that it was very likely he'd die and he was willing to sacrifice himself for his family but if he could have, he would have forced Zeus to do the deed with force.

Yes. It's not even debatable really.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

He knew that it was very likely he'd die and he was willing to sacrifice himself for his family but if he could have, he would have forced Zeus to do the deed with force. http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20T-Z/HulkvsZeus08.jpg

hera read his mind and found out

"wrong religion"

Yes. It's not even debatable really. truuuu

CosmicComet
he went as a sacrifice. it's all there in the text bubbles and the reasons why the sacrifice wasn't granted was cited as it pertains to another comic

No.

The fight was to goad Zeus into a physical confrontation so that he could physically force him to help his Gamma Gamily.

That's why he convinced Zeus to not simply erase him out of existence, as he claimed that would be the coward's way out.

Eventually he got beaten to a pulp and he resorted to begging near Hera's feet for his family to be redeemed.

If he was simply trying to make himself a sacrifice, he could have had Zeus erase him. How exactly is annoying Zeus with a sucker-double hammerfist going to convince him to help your loved ones? Actually, I don't even see how offering himself as a sacrifice in any regard is supposed to make Zeus care about his struggle. Zeus has some history with the Hulk through Hercules, but nothing that important.

Afterall it's not like he's been itching to hunt Hulk down for years and kill him, but was unable to, with Hulk finally giving him the ultimatum of allowing Zeus to kill him for a favor in return.

The logic in the writing just didn't check out.

psycho gundam
^ well it was part of him losing his healing factor for that meik/savage land thing that happened right after that (as nothing short of a sky-father was able to render his healing factor to 13% for more than a few moments), but it was as a sacrifice.

hera read his mind, dude.

zeus didn't go hunting for him cause that would be pretty low of him to do so, i mean, gods don't really mix with mortal affairs, however hulk coming to his throne and beating up his children is fair game

Insane Titan
Thor does a lot better than Hulk.

Hulk wanted to fight Zeus , he just bottled it after Zeus started smashing him to bits

DarkSaint85
Carver, you are rapidly using up all the goodwill I had stored in my goodwill glands for you.

Warlord
Originally posted by janus77

that Rulk had the notorious Loebforce and that Thor had only a fraction of the Odinforce... in any case Zeus should win, but it would be closer if Thor used the OF creatively

Terryc250
So you have proof Zeus was holding back with that lightning.?

Prove it with a scan instead of using your assumptions.

After Hera saw Hulk get up from that lightning bolt, she still said Zeus could vaporize Hulk with a thought, which kinda means that bolt was no where near the limits of Zeus' power.

h1a8
I kinda agree that Hulk wasn't in high end mode when his mind was set as him being a sacrifice. Meaning, Hulk could have given a much better fight if the circumstances were different. Zeus beats OF Thor though.

carver9
Originally posted by Warlord
that Rulk had the notorious Loebforce and that Thor had only a fraction of the Odinforce... in any case Zeus should win, but it would be closer if Thor used the OF creatively

But WWH stomped that same Rulk though. Don't get the point of this post.

carver9
Originally posted by Terryc250
After Hera saw Hulk get up from that lightning bolt, she still said Zeus could vaporize Hulk with a thought, which kinda means that bolt was no where near the limits of Zeus' power.

Or it means Zeus has more powers than a mere lightning bolt.

Warlord
But WWH stomped that same Rulk though. Don't get the point of this post.
the same Rulk was reduced to punching bag shortly after.
so either he was written at ridiculous levels or everyone in MU suddenly got upgraded

Insane Titan
Why do gammatards all ways ignore the fact Rulk was draining the OF from Thor and had to use one of the worst cases of pis ever to win

carver9
Originally posted by Warlord
the same Rulk was reduced to punching bag shortly after.
so either he was written at ridiculous levels or everyone in MU suddenly got upgraded

He wasn't reduced to anything when he fought WWH. He was still using his absorptions powers, etc... When he stopped using that ability, THATS when the losing began. We don't pick and.choose on when to use Rulk at the height of his power. His performance against WWH was better than any showing hes had.

carver9
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Why do gammatards all ways ignore the fact Rulk was draining the OF from Thor and had to use one of the worst cases of pis ever to win

Lol...wait a min. Rulk didn't use his absorption powers against WWH? What is this then?

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/310/hulk24015.jpg
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/39/hulk24016.jpg
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/8339/hulk2401718.jpg

He used his absorption against WWH in a way hes never done on panel. To the point that he was able to create a nuclear blast just by punching WWH.

Hulk shrugged that punch and power steal off.

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4844/hulk24020.jpg

And then defeated him with a thunder clap.

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/1494/hulk2402122.jpg

Last post to you. Hope you enjoyed it.

The Sorrow
Zeus wins again.

Insane Titan
Lol...wait a min. Rulk didn't use his absorption powers against WWH? What is this then?

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/310/hulk24015.jpg
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/39/hulk24016.jpg
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/8339/hulk2401718.jpg

He used his absorption against WWH in a way hes never done on panel. To the point that he was able to create a nuclear blast just by punching WWH.

Hulk shrugged that punch and power steal off.

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4844/hulk24020.jpg

And then defeated him with a thunder clap.

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/1494/hulk2402122.jpg

Last post to you. Hope you enjoyed it. I'm talking about Rulks fight with OF Thor you gammatard

carver9
I'm talking about Rulks fight with OF Thor you gammatard

I'm going to say this one time, after this, you are getting reported again. If you can not reply to my posts without namecalling, then dont reply at all.

Now back to our reasonable, professional, and mildly calm topic.

What made Thor showing against Rulk PIS? Lets not forget all the people Rulk stomped before facing Thor. We don't throw out showings because we don't like what happened.

Insane Titan
I'm going to say this one time, after this, you are getting reported again. If you can not reply to my posts without namecalling, then dont reply at all.

Now back to our reasonable, professional, and mildly calm topic.

What made Thor showing against Rulk PIS? Lets not forget all the people Rulk stomped before facing Thor. We don't throw out showings because we don't like what happened. report all you want troll as it's sell you ever do .

You don't understand how it was pis? Lol really Rulk used Thor's hammer in space like zero gravity should effect the enchantment, even Marvel higher ups such a Tom B went out if there way to say that wouldn't work

JakeTheBank
If people want to use Rulk beating up on OF Thor as proof, that's cool. I just hope they're not transparent enough to conveniently forget that once Thor took his measure, he beat the holy shit out of him and almost killed him outright in the same arc.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
If people want to use Rulk beating up on OF Thor as proof, that's cool. I just hope they're not transparent enough to conveniently forget that once Thor took his measure, he beat the holy shit out of him and almost killed him outright in the same arc.

Never denied that but you have to remember, Rulk fought Thor (who got in some insane hits), fell down to earth from the moon face first, still fresh in the hole (while the over heating process was starting), fought Savage Hulk, got dived bombed from space by Thor, and fought him again (while over heating). Remember, Rulk doesn't have the healing factor Hulk has, not even close...so it was bound for him to get taken out and it took a team along with him defeating himself to do it.

Insane Titan
So you just ignore the massive pis I just proved Carver

JakeTheBank
Never denied that but you have to remember, Rulk fought Thor (who got in some insane hits), fell down to earth from the moon face first, still fresh in the hole (while the over heating process was starting), fought Savage Hulk, got dived bombed from space by Thor, and fought him again (while over heating). Remember, Rulk doesn't have the healing factor Hulk has, not even close...so it was bound for him to get taken out and it took a team along with him defeating himself to do it.

The first time around, Rulk basically pulled a Thanos and just grinned at everything Thor threw at him. The second time around, Thor was going to end his pathetic life until Hulk saved him. Rulk actually admitted this and expressed his delight over facing Hulk rather than Thor.

Everything points to Rulk having the advantage over OF Thor in the first round, but every fight after that would wind up resulting in Rulk getting his shit kicked in.

This is also without beginning to factor in the feats from OF Thor in his own title.

carver9
So you just ignore the massive pis I just proved Carver

Him absorbing Thor energy. He did that to everyone he's faced. The difference between what he did to WWH vs Thor is...he tried to kill Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The first time around, Rulk basically pulled a Thanos and just grinned at everything Thor threw at him. The second time around, Thor was going to end his pathetic life until Hulk saved him. Rulk actually admitted this and expressed his delight over facing Hulk rather than Thor.

Everything points to Rulk having the advantage over OF Thor in the first round, but every fight after that would wind up resulting in Rulk getting his shit kicked in.

This is also without beginning to factor in the feats from OF Thor in his own title.

During that instance, of course Rulk would lose..he had too much going against him. Kind of like his instance against Savage...during ALL of their fights, he outright destroyed Savage, to the point that he was able to break his neck and arm easily. Savage ended up defeating him during the end and that was only due to circumstances. Rulk went through a lot during that instance with no time to breath.

Thor was shocked at Rulk tanking his hammer shots and I know for a fact Thor wouldn't allow anyone to embarrass him the way Rulk did.

Insane Titan
Him absorbing Thor energy. He did that to everyone he's faced. The difference between what he did to WWH vs Thor is...he tried to kill Hulk. Im talking about using Thors hammer in space thats how he got the edge in the fight.

so you are going to ignore it! same old carver

carver9
Im talking about using Thors hammer in space thats how he got the edge in the fight.

so you are going to ignore it! same old carver

It was explained how he was able to hold on to Thor hammer and that wasn't the only time someone held Thor hammer in space.

Insane Titan
It was explained how he was able to hold on to Thor hammer and that wasn't the only time someone held Thor hammer in space. Yeah Zero gravity which as bullshit as Marvel went out of there way to state. keep on trolling pal

Rage.Of.Olympus
Why are people bringing up Rulk for? He got the edge over Thor in their first fight but Thor got him back.

Also, I contest Rulk is not at all relevant to Odin Force Thor. One of the reasons given for Rulk's moment with Mjolnir was Odin is dead. I.e. the Odin Force and the spells that empower them were gone similar to Thor #300. no expression

TECHNICALLY Nul was an amped Hulk who had access to his World Breaker power levels. Yet, I think most agree that Thor wasn't fighting a Hulk that was World Breaker plus.

A little common sense goes a long way.

Also, I'd like to point out that when Green Scar beat the shit out of Rulk, it was about comeuppance. She-Hulk also beat the crap out of Red-She Hulk. Shit was just happening and it wasn't make much sense, because Loeb. That doesn't make it any less valid, but it is worth noting.

psycho gundam
Thor does a lot better than Hulk.

Hulk wanted to fight Zeus , he just bottled it after Zeus started smashing him to bits stfu

Originally posted by h1a8
I kinda agree that Hulk wasn't in high end mode when his mind was set as him being a sacrifice. Meaning, Hulk could have given a much better fight if the circumstances were different. Zeus beats OF Thor though. "kinda"? he kinda tends to give off intense green light and threaten tectonic plates with footsteps when he needs to

Supra
Yeah Zero gravity which as bullshit as Marvel went out of there way to state. keep on trolling pal

Is this one of your sock accounts?

Insane Titan
Is this one of your sock accounts? which sock account, do tell

Supra
which sock account, do tell

I just told

Insane Titan
I just told oh yeah sure you was , care to prove this claim

Supra
oh yeah sure you was , care to prove this claim

I asked you, I didn't claim anything can you read?

Insane Titan
I asked you, I didn't claim anything can you read? to accuse me of having sock accounts , you must have some proof/reason to say such a thing, il wait on this proof

Supra
to accuse me of having sock accounts , you must have some proof/reason to say such a thing, il wait on this proof

Yea you straight up told me you did. How's that for proof. We all know who you are sock.

Insane Titan
Yea you straight up told me you did. How's that for proof. We all know who you are sock. really I told you!! Again care to prove this claim

Supra
really I told you!! Again care to prove this claim

Bait all you want sock, it won't work. I'm done with you now.

bbrem123
so much hulk wanking in this thread. Does it ever stop?

Supra
Back on topic Zeus wins this

Insane Titan
So no proof , as standard.

Yeah Zeus wins

quanchi112
Zeus wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.