Pokemon Types for Cross-Genre Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sacred 117

XanatosForever
I'll use your sig as a jumping off point.

Raziel: Ghost/Dark

Silver: Psychic

Sacred 117
Then I will reply this with mirroring action.

Link: Fighting/Fairy

AuraAngel
I saw we also do the same for KMC posters because wynaut. thumb up

Sora is Normal/Fairy cause he is light themed and has the moveset of a normal type.

Scott Pilgrim is Fighting Type.

Devilman is Dark/Fire.

Ender Wiggin is Physic/Fighting(maybe just Psychic).

Marty McFly is the definitive Normal type with a few fighting moves.

Tweety is Bird type.

ScreamPaste
KMC posters? mmm Tzeentch would be dark/rock, FA would be dark type, Scenario would be psychic/bug, I'd be poison/steel, NemeBro would be ground/fire, Aura would be water, Sacred would be electric/normal.

mmm

Sacred 117
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Sacred would be electric/normal.

Why would this be the case? I'm curious of the others as well, but this is like to know first.

AuraAngel
KMC posters? mmm Tzeentch would be dark/rock, FA would be dark type, Scenario would be psychic/bug, I'd be poison/steel, NemeBro would be ground/fire, Aura would be water, Sacred would be electric/normal.

mmm

Explain all of these.

XanatosForever
You just ignore me entirely in that list. I feel the love, Scream.

BloodRain
Xan, we're obviously the legendaries the common folk know little about.

:c

AuraAngel
Originally posted by XanatosForever
You just ignore me entirely in that list. I feel the love, Scream.

You're Steel/Flying.

Originally posted by BloodRain

:c

Ghost/Water.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Explain all of these. Nope. awesome
You just ignore me entirely in that list. I feel the love, Scream. Psychic/Ghost, the latter part because you disappear frequently and without warning. estahuh That wasn't exactly a comprehensive list, anyway.

:c Ice.

No but the reasoning I'm using is because of the associations I put on certain typings from years of pokeymansing. Either their posting styles or taste in media.

Dark types are frequently tricksters and their movesets and stats focus on certain niches and playstyles. Sucker Punch is a dark move, Prankster is most often associated with Dark pokeymans. Dark types are smort, but use their smorts for attaining amusement. They also tend to like thier shit GRIMDARK, even in parody form.

Psychic types are smart, like Dark Types, but they lack the trolly incline a dark type has, instead replacing it with studious studiousness. I can't think of a poster with more evidence filed away and organized than Scenario, or anyone with Xan's particular way of trying to remain polite even when his bonkers are clonked. Where Scenario is hard to annoy, Xan is not so much, but he's got restraint.

Fire is destructive, fire pokeymans usually have high attack stats, they're the bruisers, and destructive bruiser type posting goes hand in hand with people like NemeBro. He also likes characters who fit this description in his media. Gregor Clegane, anyone?

Ground types are a good sturdy defensive typing, I associate them with stubborness and lack of **** givery.

Where ground types are stubborn, rock types usually have ridiculous defense stats, they're not necessarily stubborn, they just don't care enough about your opinion to be moved, even if they don't respond.

Water is calm, and tends to go with the flow.

Electricity is fast and flashy, like say, Sacred's taste in media. He likes cool fight scenes and he likes the characters to look good doing them, he's not necessarily there for bloodshed, just spectacle, at least that's what I get.

Normal types aren't sexual deviants. Note almost no one got this typing from me. awesome

I mostly made Scenario bug type because he likes bugs, particularly wasps.

Ice is a good offensive type. It also has edges. BR's a cool guy (heh, puns) who enjoys edgy media (don't deny it) and makes good offensive arguments.

AuraAngel
What is you're view on the new Fairy type then? Who would match that? O:

ScreamPaste
I associate them with Fae, haven't been around long enough for me to associate them with much else. mmm

AuraAngel
What are Dragon types reflective of? I want a secondary type.

ScreamPaste
Electric.

I associate dragon types with epic badassery, and despite the now ubiquitous nature of the typing, uniqueness. For someone to be dragon type they have to defy the odds and do something incredibly awesome. Create a new genre of music that doesn't suck, for example, or gap jumping two sky scrapers with a tricycle.

AuraAngel
I dun think I fit your opinion on electric. Fast and flashy seem to go against calm.

Mind you the typing is fun. Chinchou is cool.

ScreamPaste
I dun think I fit your opinion on electric. Fast and flashy seem to go against calm.

Mind you the typing is fun. Chinchou is cool. Your taste in media is the justification there. Also sometimes you say some bizarre things.

AuraAngel
Your taste in media is the justification there. Also sometimes you say some bizarre things.

Nah. Read Punpun and tell me that qualifies. 313

Also what are poison and steel?

Sacred 117
Nope. awesome
Psychic/Ghost, the latter part because you disappear frequently and without warning. estahuh That wasn't exactly a comprehensive list, anyway.
Ice.

No but the reasoning I'm using is because of the associations I put on certain typings from years of pokeymansing. Either their posting styles or taste in media.

Dark types are frequently tricksters and their movesets and stats focus on certain niches and playstyles. Sucker Punch is a dark move, Prankster is most often associated with Dark pokeymans. Dark types are smort, but use their smorts for attaining amusement. They also tend to like thier shit GRIMDARK, even in parody form.

Psychic types are smart, like Dark Types, but they lack the trolly incline a dark type has, instead replacing it with studious studiousness. I can't think of a poster with more evidence filed away and organized than Scenario, or anyone with Xan's particular way of trying to remain polite even when his bonkers are clonked. Where Scenario is hard to annoy, Xan is not so much, but he's got restraint.

Fire is destructive, fire pokeymans usually have high attack stats, they're the bruisers, and destructive bruiser type posting goes hand in hand with people like NemeBro. He also likes characters who fit this description in his media. Gregor Clegane, anyone?

Ground types are a good sturdy defensive typing, I associate them with stubborness and lack of **** givery.

Where ground types are stubborn, rock types usually have ridiculous defense stats, they're not necessarily stubborn, they just don't care enough about your opinion to be moved, even if they don't respond.

Water is calm, and tends to go with the flow.

Electricity is fast and flashy, like say, Sacred's taste in media. He likes cool fight scenes and he likes the characters to look good doing them, he's not necessarily there for bloodshed, just spectacle, at least that's what I get.

Normal types aren't sexual deviants. Note almost no one got this typing from me. awesome

I mostly made Scenario bug type because he likes bugs, particularly wasps.

Ice is a good offensive type. It also has edges. BR's a cool guy (heh, puns) who enjoys edgy media (don't deny it) and makes good offensive arguments.

Damn. I applaud your reasoning here. This makes perhaps too much sense now. Well-played, sir!

Sacred 117
You have your template now, gentleman.

NORMAL (They didn't have grey)

FIRE

WATER

ELECTRIC (...or yellow)

GRASS

ICE

FIGHTING

POISON

GROUND

FLYING

PSYCHIC

BUG

ROCK

GHOST

DRAGON

DARK

STEEL

FAIRY (... or pink.)

Feel free to modify, if possible.

XanatosForever
Psychic/Ghost, the latter part because you disappear frequently and without warning. estahuh That wasn't exactly a comprehensive list, anyway.

I accept this. Think it means I have a double weakness to Scenario, though. mmm...

The Scenario
I accept this. Think it means I have a double weakness to Scenario, though. mmm...

Not quite. While Bug is super effective against Psychic, Ghost has a resistance, so it evens out to neutral. And Psychic resists itself, so yeah.

Actually, since Ghost is super effective against Psychic, I'd have a weakness to you.

XanatosForever
Even still, our movesets can mitigate that, not to mention any items held and, of course, or training methods. I've never really been put the the EV wringer, so I'm probably less off than I could be, and my moves are a bit random.

Sacred 117

Marty McFly, Sora (/Fairy)

FIRE

WATER

AuraAngel

ELECTRIC (...or yellow)

Sacred 117 (/Normal)

GRASS

ICE

FIGHTING

Scott Pilgrim

POISON

ScreamPaste (/Steel)

GROUND

NemeBro (/Fire)

FLYING

PSYCHIC

Ender Wiggin (/Fighting?), The Scenario (/Bug), Silver the Hedgehog, XanatosForever (/Ghost)

BUG

ROCK

GHOST

Raziel (/Dark)

DRAGON

DARK

Devilman (/Fire), Final Answer, Tzeentch

STEEL

FAIRY (... or pink.)

Also, based on Scream's criteria, I nominate Yamcha (KMC) for Ice/Dragon.

XanatosForever
Yamcha is awesome, but based on Scream's words, I don't know if he'd qualify for Dragon.

Y'know who would, though? Goku. 313 Fighting/Dragon

Sacred 117
Yamcha is awesome, but based on Scream's words, I don't know if he'd qualify for Dragon.

Y'know who would, though? Goku. 313 Fighting/Dragon

Absolutely! Though, it is my head canon that Yamcha is capable of such things.

Yamcha
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/aa8e54c2-6267-4638-9875-80b4eedbbbab_zpsc80d0f67.jpg

Originally posted by Sacred 117
Absolutely! Though, it is my head canon that Yamcha is capable of such things.
Haha I appreciate it Sacred, dragon would be awesome and is one of my favorite types but I feel dragon more relates to my dreams and aspirations, my goals seem so impossible to some but in my mind I can foresee it all happening, and after pulling myself from what I used to be and the personal hell I fell into I KNOW I can make it happen cause the flames of that hell have tempered me so that any criticism or hardship I can now properly endure.

It'll just take time and at my age thankfully time is something I still have plenty of, as of right now I don't deserve the title of dragon, I'm merely a carp at this moment. Hah almost Magikarp worthy, cause my hide has become strong but I still have a long way to go...but this analogy makes it seem as if I'm setting up for failure, cause even if I become a Gyarados...he's technically not dragon type...<///3. Ah but what type do I honestly qualify for? I couldn't even begin to tell ya lol.

UH

shit I have to contribute or else I'll feel like I'm spamming but I'm bad at this...

Uh

Cows for Normal/Grass type? Cause.. They're normal...yet they eat a lot of grass?

Sacred 117
Based on your trials and tribulations that you've spoke of before, I think you may qualify for Flying. Ice is Scream's punned definition of "cool," but I'd closer describe you as "transcendent," seeing as you've risen above your hardships, if that makes sense. So, I should keep Dragon on hold for you?

As for you contribution, think of a character you enjoy, and speculate on what type they would most likely be based on what you know. I'll provide another example, if need be. This thread needs the attention.

Yamcha
Based on your trials and tribulations that you've spoke of before, I think you may qualify for Flying. Ice is Scream's punned definition of "cool," but I'd closer describe you as "transcendent," seeing as you've risen above your hardships, if that makes sense. So, I should keep Dragon on hold for you?

As for you contribution, think of a character you enjoy, and speculate on what type they would most likely be based on what you know. I'll provide another example, if need be. This thread needs the attention. Haha I can deal with that, Oh and just as a disclaimer I definitely wasn't knocking Gyarados, he's one of my favorites in fact most of my friends have said that's who I'd be if I was a Pokemon due to when my temper triggers xP, but when I evolve I plan to release all that pain from my Karp struggles through my Dragon Rage haha xD. I might not be a legit Dragon type but I'll make sure I earn their respect.

Ahhh okay that makes sense, well then I'll actually put some thought into it and I'll be back with a list hopefully. Don't worry, this thread won't be dying on my watch big grin

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Yamcha
Haha I can deal with that, Oh and just as a disclaimer I definitely wasn't knocking Gyarados, he's one of my favorites in fact most of my friends have said that's who I'd be if I was a Pokemon due to when my temper triggers xP, but when I evolve I plan to release all that pain from my Karp struggles through my Dragon Rage haha xD. I might not be a legit Dragon type but I'll make sure I earn their respect.

Ahhh okay that makes sense, well then I'll actually put some thought into it and I'll be back with a list hopefully. Don't worry, this thread won't be dying on my watch big grin

Sweetness! big grin In the meantime, I will apply our updates.

FIRE

WATER

AuraAngel

ELECTRIC (...or yellow)

Sacred 117 (/Normal)

GRASS

ICE

FIGHTING

Scott Pilgrim, Son Goku (/Dragon)

POISON

ScreamPaste (/Steel)

GROUND

NemeBro (/Fire)

FLYING

KMC!Yamcha (/Dragon )

PSYCHIC

Ender Wiggin (/Fighting?), The Scenario (/Bug), Silver the Hedgehog, XanatosForever (/Ghost)

BUG

ROCK

GHOST

Raziel (/Dark)

DRAGON

DARK

Devilman (/Fire), Final Answer, Tzeentch

STEEL

FAIRY (... or pink.)

Seriously, they need more f**king colors. I'm already sick of this shit looking half-assed.

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/a32b7799a131b5fdcbe1e27c63aee9091379033906_full.jpg

Yamcha
Actually Gyaradoses water/flying might make sense, I keep trying to constantly reach higher plateaus and ascending past my previous limitations and I'm usually a pretty calm person who gets along with anyone these days but that calm stream can quickly turn into a crashing ocean when provoked lol. I'm actually somewhat learning about myself from this thread, this is kinda deep xD..like the bottom of the sea ohhhhhhhhhh!

But I'm gonna keep my eyes on dragon >: )! If my dreams come through then I'll have no qualms about being a dragon haha xD.

An through out the day I'll do my best to try to work out a list, OMG we should throw Megaman characters into the mix stick out tongue. Megaman characters with Pokemon typing...I'd probably purchase a game of that, I mean they had Pokemon Conquest which..I never saw coming, so I'd totally be down with a Megaman/Pokemon crossover x)

The Scenario
Megaman I would probably peg as Steel/Normal.

Steel is obvious enough, but Normal types are known for their huge movepools of various types. Both Ditto and Smeargle, Pokemon known for copying the powers of others, are Normal type.

BloodRain
Lets see lets see..

Kratos Fighting/Dark? Or Fire..

Yugi Muto- Dark/Psychic.

Aang for... shootmhmm

Ice is a good offensive type. It also has edges. BR's a cool guy (heh, puns) who enjoys edgy media (don't deny it) and makes good offensive arguments. Can work with that :0

The Scenario
Aang for Flying/Normal, for basically the same reason Megaman is Normal. They can have Multitype or Protean or something.

BloodRain
Forgot about the greatness that is Protean.

Wei Phoenix
Poor Megaman gets raped by a mere Karate Chop.

Sacred 117
Lets see lets see..

Kratos Fighting/Dark? Or Fire..

Yugi Muto- Dark/Psychic.

Aang for... shootmhmm

Can work with that :0

I'd place Kratos as a secondary Dark. While Fire sometimes fits into his theme, his brutal antics are better complimented by the Dark persona.

As for Aang, well...

Originally posted by The Scenario
Aang for Flying/Normal, for basically the same reason Megaman is Normal. They can have Multitype or Protean or something.

I also just noticed that I have yet to add you, and for that, I'm sorry. I'll take care of it in the next update.

Meanwhile, I'd say this is as good a time as any to classify Team RWBY. If this is any indication...

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/267/2/8/_rwby__if_team_rwby_are_pokemon_by_reef1600-d6no5gh.jpg

...they would be as follows:

Ruby Rose (Dark/Grass?)
Weiss Schnee (Ice/Psychic)
Blake Belladonna (Dark)
Yang Xiao Long (Fire/Fighting)

I'm not sure if Ruby or Blake would have secondary typing, so it's a little preliminary. I could use some help with it.

Wei Phoenix
Also I see Aang as normal fighting if he's going to be a dual type. If he's flying then he's weak against rock which is one of his elements or one of the things he can manipulate. Normal/fighting allows him to not be weak to any of them. That being said he would be weak to thunder if he was flying so that may work.

ScreamPaste
I'd place Kratos as a secondary Dark. While Fire sometimes fits into his theme, his brutal antics are better complimented by the Dark persona.

As for Aang, well...

I also just noticed that I have yet to add you, and for that, I'm sorry. I'll take care of it in the next update.

Meanwhile, I'd say this is as good a time as any to classify Team RWBY. If this is any indication...

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/267/2/8/_rwby__if_team_rwby_are_pokemon_by_reef1600-d6no5gh.jpg

...they would be as follows:

Ruby Rose (Dark/Grass?)
Weiss Schnee (Ice/Psychic)
Blake Belladonna (Dark)
Yang Xiao Long (Fire/Fighting)

I'm not sure if Ruby or Blake would have secondary typing, so it's a little preliminary. I could use some help with it. Darks are mischievous, Kratos is brutal and unpleasant. estahuh

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Also I see Aang as normal fighting if he's going to be a dual type. If he's flying then he's weak against rock which is one of his elements or one of the things he can manipulate. Normal/fighting allows him to not be weak to any of them. That being said he would be weak to thunder if he was flying so that may work.

Then it would make him weak to Flying, which certainly isn't the case. Also, his weakness to Rock would be appropriate seeing as airbenders (like himself) have difficulty picking up earthbending.

Darks are mischievous, Kratos is brutal and unpleasant. estahuh

Which is exactly my point.

Wei Phoenix
So how about just a normal type then?

Sacred 117
So how about just a normal type then?

Being an airbender would, by default, categorize him as Flying.

ares834
Darks are mischievous, Kratos is brutal and unpleasant. estahuh

Dark can also be brutal and unpleasant rather than mischievous. Consider Hydreigon or Tyranitar.

Sacred 117
^Hence my nomination for Dark.

The Scenario
Being an airbender would, by default, categorize him as Flying.

Eh, we're trying to mash multiple series into a fairly rigid mold, so some accuracy hiccups are to be expected. All of Aang's suggested typings have a solid base to stand on, as well as some things that wouldn't make a lot of sense in the Avatar world due to Pokemon rules.

I mean, Samus is most likely going to be Steel type, but she's kinda sorta immune to Fire in her own series. Link has reason to have resistance to mental effects, yet his Fighting type gives him a weakness to Psychic.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, and just try to go for general association that capture what the character is about.

ScreamPaste
I actually figure Link for Steel/Fairy. But meh.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by The Scenario
Eh, we're trying to mash multiple series into a fairly rigid mold, so some accuracy hiccups are to be expected. All of Aang's suggested typings have a solid base to stand on, as well as some things that wouldn't make a lot of sense in the Avatar world due to Pokemon rules.

I mean, Samus is most likely going to be Steel type, but she's kinda sorta immune to Fire in her own series. Link has reason to have resistance to mental effects, yet his Fighting type gives him a weakness to Psychic.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, and just try to go for general association that capture what the character is about.

Yeah. I expected as much coming into the thread.

I would classify Samus as Steel/Psychic due to her defense, moves, and the way her armor works (through willpower). Her weaknesses can actually be explained through Metroid Prime 1 and 2. In 1, she couldn't enter Magmor without the Varia Suit. The same thing applies to Dark in 2 when she felt the effects of Dark Aether's atmosphere. I don't have an answer for Link, unfortunately, so we'll just have to work with it. Lol.

Precisely. thumb up

I actually figure Link for Steel/Fairy. But meh.

Curious. Where is this coming from?

Also, you never bothered to explain your own typing. My guess is Poison references your routine intoxication, and Steel because you're stubborn as all hell. haermm

ScreamPaste
Yeah. I expected as much coming into the thread.

I would classify Samus as Steel/Psychic due to her defense, moves, and the way her armor works (through willpower). Her weaknesses can actually be explained through Metroid Prime 1 and 2. In 1, she couldn't enter Magmor without the Varia Suit. The same thing applies to Dark in 2 when she felt the effects of Dark Aether's atmosphere. I don't have an answer for Link, unfortunately, so we'll just have to work with it. Lol.

Precisely. thumb up

Curious. Where is this coming from?

Also, you never bothered to explain your own typing. My guess is Poison references your routine intoxication, and Steel because you're stubborn as all hell. haermm Eh, was hoping someone else would take a shot at giving me a typing. If I explain the typing I gave to myself then it might just be settled upon. mmm

Also, while my routine intoxication was factored in, it was actually factored into my decision to be steel type, since it's immune to poison. haermm

I chose to be steel type because I've proven in real life to be fairly hard to kill, or otherwise permanently damage, as well as being, yes, stubborn. And I really hate being on fire, too. I tend to get 'switched in' IRL when something terrible is going on and someone has to deal with it, or my friends aren't sure they can do it without breaking one of their bones. So I'm like a steel type wall, in that regard, immune to poison, hates fire, designed to absorb hits.

Poison type is because I'm a caustic, toxic ******* who came out of a poisonous environment. haermm Lots of poison types breed or grow in horrible places and are even made out of sludge, toxic gasses, and garbage. They form in sewers, dumps, etc.

Now someone else type me. uhuh

The Scenario

Dark/Ghost

Mischief and stuff.

Sacred 117
I could still use some help on Ruby and Blake. I'm thinking Blake should just be pure Dark, and Ruby would be dual Grass because of her semblance effect and innocent personality to redeem her of any guilt that Dark would bring, which is really just there because of her fighting style. Still, I'm not sure if Blake would have a secondary type, and I would like to get some more opinions on it.

CosmicComet
what's going on here?

NemeBro
Shut the **** up loser.

CosmicComet
Who are you? Go phuck your mother or something.

NemeBro
Don't talk that way about your girlfriend bro.

CosmicComet
Let's get this straight, you aren't my girlfriend.

XanatosForever

Poison/Psychic

Yamcha
MY LIST....

has failed..

But you know times are rough in the economy, lists are harder and harder to come by.

Alas me and my street rat ways I obtained a piece of parchment and a young scribe to record my thoughts...for 20 pence..

My list is as follows.

Vegeta for Ground/Fire

Sacred 117
Vegeta for Ground/Fire

Hmmm. Interesting conclusion. I'm a little curious about this. May I kindly trouble you for an explanation?

NemeBro
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Let's get this straight, you aren't my girlfriend. No I'm your son phaggot, buy me an XBOX One daddy.

Yamcha
Hmmm. Interesting conclusion. I'm a little curious about this. May I kindly trouble you for an explanation? Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Fire is destructive, fire pokeymans usually have high attack stats, they're the bruisers, and destructive bruiser type.

Ground types are a good sturdy defensive typing, I associate them with stubborness and lack of **** givery. xD

Like I was gonna put fire first but Vegeta's stubbornness and the fact he always makes sure to keep his pride screams Ground type to me.

ihO-qB5CyBs (Look at dat ground type environment, home turf.)

He can take a beating and still keep coming

ukvkCBg6vQc

An the fire well, Vegeta can certainly be destructive
m1yH7SIOkwU

Combined with his ground type granting him the ability of "Not giving a ****"
He doesn't really care about if he mercs someone, like in the case with Jeice xD
/no_7C9aYTcI

Sacred 117
xD

Like I was gonna put fire first but Vegeta's stubbornness and the fact he always makes sure to keep his pride screams Ground type to me.

ihO-qB5CyBs (Look at dat ground type environment, home turf.)

He can take a beating and still keep coming

ukvkCBg6vQc

An the fire well, Vegeta can certainly be destructive
m1yH7SIOkwU

Combined with his ground type granting him the ability of "Not giving a ****"
He doesn't really care about if he mercs someone, like in the case with Jeice xD
/no_7C9aYTcI

Ah. I see.

Interesting summary. I can actually see a way in which it makes sense now. Though, he would be kinda like Pincir, in which he has a shitload of Fighting-Type moves and a shortage of STABs. haermm

Yamcha
Ah. I see.

Interesting summary. I can actually see a way in which it makes sense now. Though, he would be kinda like Pincir, in which he has a shitload of Fighting-Type moves and a shortage of STABs. haermm He'll make up for it with his ability to spam focus blasts xD (Training in the hyperbolic time chamber must increase your PP drastically)

0jLrecR9FcA

I also figured fire sub type cause he can be hot headed lol

XanatosForever
Castiel from Supernatural?

BloodRain
Angels would be Fairy type. Weak against Poison (Leviathan) and Steel (Angel Blade) and incinerating Dark types (a lot of the Supernatural roster).

Cas in his evolved Seraph form would be Fairy/Fire. Other option is part Psychic, but Fire suits more when considering..

Mega Castiel (Godstiel) being Fairy/Dragon.

AuraAngel
Angels would be Fairy type.

Even me? mmm

Sacred 117
Even me? mmm

Possibly. Though, didn't you tank a vehicle in your youth? I vaguely heard about that somewhere, and resisting Steel would kinda rob you of Fairy.

Since we're still on the subject of KMC users, I say COG Veteran would be Rock/Dark. Rock because he seldom, if ever, gives a f**k, and Dark because he can be a bit of a mischievous, trolltastic evildoer. That, and he tends to favor gritty media, and could give ass cheeks what you think about it.

If we're typing ourselves, then I will accept Electric/Normal as my KMC typing, but I see my true self as Fire/Fighting. I know that's kinda the same old song and dance, but it all holds personal value. Fire represents the part of me that is passionate as well as being "warm hearted." Everything I do is driven by someone/something I care about, and I'm not afraid to live, die, fight, and kill for it. Hence my Fighting type. In short, Fighting is my mind and body, Fire is my heart and soul.

My typing remains for Scream.

I'll tally all of these as soon as I get a chance.

BloodRain
Even me? mmm
Especially you, angel wink1

...Though would need a sec to think of peopleingsguys types.

Sacred 117
OH, and Yamcha! Would you like to have the Gyrados typing for your IRL typing? You kinda implied that being the case, so I thought I'd ask.

maxivitopowe
Spiderman (my fave character if you don't frequent the CBV Forums)

Bug/Fighting Type

But i also feel steel type works due to this

as Spidey has a lot of encounters with magical as well as the tech

I think

Steel/Bug
Bug/Dark
Fighting/Steel
Fighting/Dark

All also work ::-/:

Pokemon Types

Wei Phoenix
Wouldn't he just be bug? Not every character needs a dual type.

Sacred 117
Wouldn't he just be bug? Not every character needs a dual type.

I'm thinking the same thing. Though, if he did have a secondary, it would most likely be Fighting since he developed his own martial art, but that will be left up to y'all.

BloodRain
Was leaning towards pure Bug. Thoughts of a wingless Scyther or Scizor without being Steel came to mind, as they'd be pure bug. Then Heracross came up..

AuraAngel
Possibly. Though, didn't you tank a vehicle in your youth? I vaguely heard about that somewhere, and resisting Steel would kinda rob you of Fairy.

I survived because my parents were really nice in Pokemon Amie.

No but I lol'd. That story passing down to a new generation of posters pleases me!

ScreamPaste
It's weird how they learn these things. mmm

Sacred 117
I don't know the full story. Just the basis of it. haermm

Yamcha
OH, and Yamcha! Would you like to have the Gyrados typing for your IRL typing? You kinda implied that being the case, so I thought I'd ask. Haha it's fine, I just got carried away with one of my rants. You can leave it how it is.

Sacred 117

FIRE

Sacred 117 (IRL) (/Fighting), Yang Xiao Long (/Fighting)

WATER

AuraAngel (/Fairy)

ELECTRIC (...or yellow)

Sacred 117 (KMC) (/Normal)

GRASS

ICE

BloodRain, Weiss Schnee (/Psychic)

FIGHTING

Kratos (/Dark), Link (/Fairy) Scott Pilgrim, Son Goku (/Dragon)

POISON

ScreamPaste (/Steel)

GROUND

NemeBro (/Fire), Vegeta (/Fire)

FLYING

Aang (/Normal), Yamcha (KMC) (/Dragon )

PSYCHIC

BUG

Spider-Man

ROCK

COG Veteran (/Dark)

GHOST

Raziel (/Dark)

DRAGON

DARK

Blake Belladonna, Devilman (/Fire), Final Answer, Ruby Rose (/Grass?), Tzeentch (/Rock), Yugi Muto (/Psychic)

STEEL

Megaman (/Normal), Samus Aran (/Psychic)

FAIRY (... or pink.)

Angels (Supernatural), Castiel (/Fire), Mega Castiel (/Dragon)

Updated. Please, do keep this going.

XanatosForever
T-800/1000/X/etc. for Steel

BloodRain
Why? :T

COG Veteran
Because it makes sense?

BloodRain
Nah dun see it. Grass types for all.

XanatosForever
T-1000 showed weakness to fire. 131

Sacred 117
What would the sons of Sparda be classified as?

CosmicComet
Dante Fire/Dark

Vergil Ice/Dark

*shrug*

Sacred 117
Cole MacGrath (Electric/Ice)

Ganondorf (Dark/Ghost)

Banjo-Kazooie (Normal/Flying)

Donkey Kong (Fighting)

Where would Sonic be?

BloodRain
His main attribute is wind, though it doesn't physically suit his terrestrial self.

Sacred 117
So...?

BloodRain
Dark/Bug.

Sacred 117
Really? I don't get it.

ScreamPaste
Nor do I.

BloodRain
If I said 'the carpet', would it ring any bells?

Sacred 117
No. haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.