Jack Reacher versus John McClane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Fat Rambo
OK folks, here it is.....Reacher versus McClane. H2H combat to the death. Fight takes place in the computer room where McClane fought Ninja Chick.

Who wins?

Supra
H2H Screen Feats Reacher Wrecks

janus77
Reacher.

Lestov16
I remember the days where people would say McClane curbstomps here.

KingD19
McClane

Is pretty durable and all, but going by feats this is Reacher's fight.

quanchi112
Reacher wins.

McClane fanboys have fled in terror.

Robtard
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
OK folks, here it is.....Reacher versus McClane. H2H combat to the death. Fight takes place in the computer room where McClane fought Ninja Chick.

Who wins?

McClane wins.

Not because he's faster or more skilled at H2H, as he isn't. He wins due to little 5'3" Jack Reacher not being able to down him.

McDurability feats >>>> Reacher's damage output potential /fact

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
McClane wins.

Not because he's faster or more skilled at H2H, as he isn't. He wins due to little 5'3" Jack Reacher not being able to down him.

McDurability feats >>>> Reacher's damage output potential /fact A smaller woman with less body weight tore McClane apart so I don't see your point other than fanboyism. You are hopelessly biased.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
A smaller woman with less body weight tore McClane apart so I don't see your point other than fanboyism. You are hopelessly biased.

Same nonsense points as before that have been pieced out and torn down over and over.

Maybe try to actually debate and not troll for once, fella.

quanchi112
Same nonsense points as before that have been pieced out and torn down over and over.

Maybe try to actually debate and not troll for once, fella. Well someone smaller and with less muscle mass has done so you don't have a point. Abandon the thread this is Reacher's win. He beats him to death.

Robtard
Rephrasing the same nonsense that's been picked apart and shredded already isn't debating, it's still trolling, champ.

quanchi112
Rephrasing the same nonsense that's been picked apart and shredded already isn't debating, it's still trolling, champ. I made a point which you have yet to refute. You are the one not debating.

Lestov16
McClane wins.

Didn't Mai Lihn, who is also of lesser body mass, beat him to the point that he couldn't retaliate in H2H and had to hit her with a truck?

Robtard
Now pretending that your same points haven't been shredded to little pieces in other McClane threads you trolled in. Typical Quanchi troll-tactics.

quanchi112
Well someone smaller and with less muscle mass has done so you don't have a point. Abandon the thread this is Reacher's win. He beats him to death. Originally posted by Lestov16
Didn't Mai Lihn, who is also of lesser body mass, beat him to the point that he couldn't retaliate in H2H and had to hit her with a truck? Follow my lead my little sidekick.

See Robbie. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Now pretending that your same points haven't been shredded to little pieces in other McClane threads you trolled in. Typical Quanchi troll-tactics. Someone else tried stealing my awesome points. You don't have a point. Reacher beat far bigger men than he was before. Weaker, smaller girls have beaten the crap out of McClane.

laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
Didn't Mai Lihn, who is also of lesser body mass, beat him to the point that he couldn't retaliate in H2H and had to hit her with a truck?

The same nonsense, eh?

I broke down the fight for you before, but I'll do it again for you: She couldn't take him out, so she BFR'd him. This was AFTER the fact that McClane KO'd her and let her live.

quanchi112
The same nonsense, eh?

I broke down the fight for you before, but I'll do it again for you: She couldn't take him out, so she BFR'd him. This was AFTER the fact that McClane KO'd her and let her live. She turned around and walked away. He Cheapshotted her. Context.

KingD19
Teacher can always just break joints and bones.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
Teacher can always just break joints and bones.

McClane's far more durable than the normal people Reacher snapped. Otherwise he would have been turned into red jelly in several of his films.

Lestov16
Still wanking McClane no. Do you never learn? Maybe some day. You are so close to enlightenment, but your McLove blinds you. You must release it.

Robtard
No sir. Factor in McClane's feats, factor in what his body has survived and realize a 5'3" man couldn't break him.

Wake from your dream and join us in the light, son.

quanchi112
Your point has already been rebutted Robtard.

BruceSkywalker
so.. McClane the unkillable versus a dwarf..

simply put McClane survives any punch Reacher hits him with, then gets one shotted by McClane

FrothByte
The only way McClane wins this is through exaggeration.

You know... like saying Reacher is 5'3" and McClane is unkillable...

Robtard
Originally posted by FrothByte
The only way McClane wins this is through exaggeration.

You know... like saying Reacher is 5'3" and McClane is unkillable...

Tom Cruz who played Reacher is indeed 5'3". I know a guy who stood right next to him for a movie preview, the man is a nigh midget. He also wasn't playing the brute the character is in the books on screen.

No one said McClane is unkillable, just that he's survived many things that would have killed a normal human many, many, many times over.

Supra
McClane's got his ass kicked by a girl, Reach wins.

Supra
Tom Cruz who played Reacher is indeed 5'3". I know a guy who stood right next to him for a movie preview, the man is a nigh midget. He also wasn't playing the brute the character is in the books on screen.

No one said McClane is unkillable, just that he's survived many things that would have killed a normal human many, many, many times over.

Reacher has survived like 15 Books.

quanchi112

No one said McClane is unkillable, just that he's survived many things that would have killed a normal human many, many, many times over. Prove he is 5 foot three. Prove something. Anything.

Supra
Prove he is 5 foot three. Prove something. Anything.

Remember the bigger they are the harder they fall.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Supra
Remember the bigger they are the harder they fall. Reacher would chop the big man down. Go Reacher go.

FrothByte

Tom Cruise is somewhere around 5'7". No way is he 5'3". Anyone who's 5'3" on screen would be instantly recognizable as tiny. Like I said, exaggeration.

McClane doesn't have the skill to beat Reacher. Sure he's tough, but that won't win him the fight if he can't even hit Reacher.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FrothByte
Tom Cruise is somewhere around 5'7". No way is he 5'3". Anyone who's 5'3" on screen would be instantly recognizable as tiny. Like I said, exaggeration.

McClane doesn't have the skill to beat Reacher. Sure he's tough, but that won't win him the fight if he can't even hit Reacher. Robtard just makes shit up all the time. He's just a harmless troll.

Supra
Tom Cruise Proof on height

https://www.google.com/search?q=tom+cruise+height&oq=tom+cruise+he&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.4953j0j9&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8

quanchi112

https://www.google.com/search?q=tom+cruise+height&oq=tom+cruise+he&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.4953j0j9&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8 Rob is shot down and a liar.

thumb up

Lestov16
Not as if it matters, because we've already seen McClane lose in H2H to Nikita Mears, a person of smaller mass. The entire idea of height advantage=win is kind of silly.

Supra
Rob is shot down and a liar.

thumb up

Bruce Willis height

https://www.google.com/search?q=bruce+willis+height&oq=bruce+willis+he&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.3741j0j4&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8

A 5'7" bad ass takes down a 6'0'' slim jim any day.

quanchi112
Bruce Willis height

https://www.google.com/search?q=bruce+willis+height&oq=bruce+willis+he&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.3741j0j4&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8

A 5'7" bad ass takes down a 6'0'' slim jim any day. If a shorter, weaker woman crushes Brucey then Cruise eviscerates him.

Supra
If a shorter, weaker woman crushes Brucey then Cruise eviscerates him.

Jack would have ass raped that woman in more ways then one.

quanchi112
Jack would have ass raped that woman in more ways then one. Jack would have taken his shirt off and seduced her. Bruce can't even save his own pathetic marriage.

Supra
Jack would have taken his shirt off and seduced her. Bruce can't even save his own pathetic marriage.

Yea his wife is a crazy *****, his daughter is a hell spawn, Jack beds down every woman he meets and has a trail of happy tears behind him of all his lovely affairs.

quanchi112
Yea his wife is a crazy *****, his daughter is a hell spawn, Jack beds down every woman he meets and has a trail of happy tears behind him of all his lovely affairs. Reacher does the right thing whereas McClane does the selfish thing. The guy even sucker shots women.

Supra
Reacher does the right thing whereas McClane does the selfish thing. The guy even sucker shots women.

Yea Jack would never punch a woman.

quanchi112
Yea Jack would never punch a woman. All he needs is to remove his shirt and they can't help themselves.

Robtard

https://www.google.com/search?q=tom+cruise+height&oq=tom+cruise+he&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.4953j0j9&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8

That's his publicized height cos he's an egomaniac. He's about 5'3" in person.

It's well known that he's tiny and often uses props and/or camera angles in his film to make him appear taller. Vanilla Sky, Jerry MaGuire, Knight and Day. Do some research, kid.

quanchi112
That's his publicized height cos he's an egomaniac. He's about 5'3" in person.

It's well known that he's tiny and often uses props and/or camera angles in his film to make him appear taller. Vanilla Sky, Jerry MaGuire, Knight and Day. Do some research, kid. Where is your proof ? You don't have any just more baseless claims from the sad clown.

Tom Cruise is Not. That. Short.

OK, so no one's saying that 5-foot-7 is tall or anything, but, for as long as we can remember, Cruise's height has been a hot topic of conversation. Which is particularly amusing because we don't recall anyone mentioning anything about Robert Downey Jr. or Javier Bardem's stature. Yet, they too stand 5-foot-7.

You're floored? You had no idea? We know. So, because we could come up with plenty of A-list stars and action movie icons who stand exactly as tall as the Top Gun, a few small inches taller or, in some cases, slightly shorter, and because there's simply so much else to talk about when it comes to the "Oblivion" star, we've created a Hollywood Height Chart. It should lay this argument to rest so you can leave T.C. alone once and for all.

Well, on this issue, at least.

NemeBro

No one said McClane is unkillable, just that he's survived many things that would have killed a normal human many, many, many times over. Tom Cruise is 5'7", lol.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Tom Cruise is 5'7", lol. Every site you go to says as much but Robbie with his naked eye can spot a 5'3" guy when he sees one.

Robtard
Where is your proof ? You don't have any just more baseless claims from the sad clown.

OK, so no one's saying that 5-foot-7 is tall or anything, but, for as long as we can remember, Cruise's height has been a hot topic of conversation. Which is particularly amusing because we don't recall anyone mentioning anything about Robert Downey Jr. or Javier Bardem's stature. Yet, they too stand 5-foot-7.

You're floored? You had no idea? We know. So, because we could come up with plenty of A-list stars and action movie icons who stand exactly as tall as the Top Gun, a few small inches taller or, in some cases, slightly shorter, and because there's simply so much else to talk about when it comes to the "Oblivion" star, we've created a Hollywood Height Chart. It should lay this argument to rest so you can leave T.C. alone once and for all.

TL;DR

Robtard
Tom Cruise is 5'7", lol.

I know someone who worked security for him and stood right next to him. About 5'3".

NemeBro
Well I knew a guy who gave him a blowjob and he swears he was 7'11".

quanchi112
TL;DR Concession accepted.

Robtard

Except my story is true and isn't bragging.

quanchi112
I know someone who worked security for him and stood right next to him. About 5'3". Hahaha because a guy you know swears he is 5'3". Two guys I know swears he is 5'7".

Winner: Quanchi.

Robtard
Concession accepted.

http://imageshack.us/a/img209/3763/stupidclown1.png

quanchi112
Except my story is true and isn't bragging. Proof ?

Rob hangs with celebrities.

Robtard
Proof ?

Rob hangs with celebrities.

Reading comprehension fail yet again. Take a couple deep breaths, relax and go re-read what I actually said, not what you imagine smile

quanchi112
Reading comprehension fail yet again. Take a couple deep breaths, relax and go re-read what I actually said, not what you imagine smile Yeah, guys you know work with him. You can't prove he is 5 foot three and no one believes you. You're embarrassing yourself. Multiple sites say he is five foot seven.

Robtard
Yeah, guys you know work with him.

You can't prove he is 5 foot three and no one believes you. You're embarrassing yourself. Multiple sites say he is five foot seven.

Reading comprehension fail yet again. You didn't calm yourself and re-read what I actually said.

I understand you have a man-crush on Tommy, but sorry, he's only about 5'3" in person sad

quanchi112
Reading comprehension fail yet again. You didn't calm yourself and re-read what I actually said.

I understand you have a man-crush on Tommy, but sorry, he's only about 5'3" in person sad Saying he five foot seven is stating what his known height. You acting like he is four inches shorter without any proof is just more clownish tactics because you're upset he loses to Reacher.

Robtard
And laughing out loud at your blatant plagiarizing, you're the worst kind of clown:

What you said was C/P form this site: http://www.nextmovie.com/blog/shortest-actors-in-hollywood/ All I had to do was a simple search. laughing out loud

quanchi112
And laughing out loud at your blatant plagiarizing, you're the worst kind of clown:

What you said was C/P form this site: http://www.nextmovie.com/blog/shortest-actors-in-hollywood/ All I had to do was a simple search. laughing out loud Yes, I find it on a site.

Proof unlike your mysterious hidden source.

Five foot three is pure jackass ery.

Robtard
Yes, I find it on a site.

Proof unlike your mysterious hidden source.

Five foot three is pure jackass ery.

You're a clowny plagiarist, that's a fact.

My source isn't hidden. It's a guy who happened to stand right next to Cruise because he was on a job. It's about as 'magical' as say being the person who happend to take Cruise's food order, since you're obviously an in-love-star-struck kind of person.

Plagiarizing is pretty bad, imo.

quanchi112
You're a clowny plagiarist, that's a fact.

My source isn't hidden. It's a guy who happened to stand right next to Cruise because he was on a job. It's about as magical as say being the person who happend to take Cruise's food order, since you're obviously an in-love-star-struck kind of person.

Plagiarizing is pretty bad, imo. Did he measure his height ? No. You can make shit up all you want. I can site multiple sources whereas you can't even post anything verifying your source. Lying is awful.

Robtard
Did he measure his height ? No. You can make shit up all you want.

I can site multiple sources whereas you can't even post anything verifying your source.

Lying is awful.

The guy is 5'9", Cruise was many inches shorter than him. If you believe the person I know is lying, sure. Makes no difference to me smile

Deal with it, your man-crush is about 5'3".

Plagiarizing is despicable some would say, very dishonest smile

quanchi112
The guy is 5'9", Cruise was many inches shorter than him.

Deal with it, your man-crush is about 5'3".

Plagiarizing is despicable some would say, very dishonest smile You have no proof. Can you imagine how retarded debates would get if it was as easy as saying some guy told me he is five foot three forget everything you've ever heard.

You're lying and have no proof. Your point was he loses because he is short. It is one of the silliest arguments I've ever heard. Reacher wins. Another McLoss.

Robtard
You have no proof. Can you imagine how retarded debates would get if it was as easy as saying some guy told me he is five foot three forget everything you've ever heard.

You're lying and have no proof.

Your point was he loses because he is short. It is one of the silliest arguments I've ever heard. Reacher wins. Another McLoss.

Considering every debate you've been it revolves around you lying and making stuff up, I can imagine it well smile

You think I'm lying about knowing a guy who worked security? laughing out loud Like I said, don't care. You're a known liar and plagiarist.

Not really. We can make Reacher a "juicy" 6'1" to excite you and he still loses due to McClane's inhuman damage-soak smile

quanchi112
Considering every debate you've been it revolves around you lying and making stuff up, I can imagine it well smile

You think I'm lying about knowing a guy who worked security? laughing out loud Like I said, don't care. You're a known liar and plagiarist.

Not really. We can make Reacher a "juicy" 6'1" to excite you and he still loses due to McClane's inhuman damage-soak smile I cite evidence you don't.

You can't prove it.

His height doesn't determine the matchup his skill. He beat the shit out of taller foes. Women work over. McClane. John gets crushed.

Robtard
I cite evidence you don't.,

You can't prove it.

His height doesn't determine the matchup his skill. He beat the shit out of taller foes. Women work over. McClane. John gets crushed.

Rarely do you ever, plagiarist.

Prove I know a person who happened to work security? laughing out loud

McClane damage-soak > anything increased-height Reacher can dish out with just his fist. Film feats back this up.

quanchi112
Rarely do you ever, plagiarist.

Prove I know a person who happened to work security? laughing out loud

McClane damage-soak > anything Reacher can dish out with just his fist. Film feats back this up. I did here as did another poster. You did not.

You can post a clip not make some baseless claim you can't prove.

McClane has been beaten by less. He loses here. Reacher has him in skill as you yourself admit.

Robtard
I did here as did another poster. You did not.

You can post a clip not make some baseless claim you can't prove.

McClane has been beaten by less. He loses here. Reacher has him in skill as you yourself admit.

Even a broken clock is correct from time to time smile

laughing out loud a Plagiarist and a dunce. Anyhow, do watch it, I've seen someone get long-term banned for plagiarism in the GDF.

He hasn't. He doesn't. Correct, stop riding my coat-tails. Skill doesn't matter if you can't break through the damage-soak.

quanchi112
Even a broken clock is correct from time to time smile

laughing out loud a Plagiarist and a dunce. Anyhow, do watch it, I've seen someone get long-term banned for plagiarism in the GDF.

He hasn't. He doesn't. Correct, stop riding my coat-tails. Skill doesn't matter if you can't break through the damage-soak. I cite evidence whereas you don't.

I copied from a site. Oh relax, nerd. I thought I posted the link. I must have forgot. You're so sensitive and weak.

Yes, he was crushed in DH2 and decimated by a weak female who is shorter and has less muscle mass than Tommy.

Robtard
I cite evidence whereas you don't.

I copied from a site. Oh relax, nerd. I thought I posted the link. I must have forgot. You're so sensitive and weak.

Yes, he was crushed in DH2 and decimated by a weak female who is shorter and has less muscle mass than Tommy.

You plagiarize smile

Lying now instead of just being a man and admitting you plagiarized. Shame on you. At least be sensible enough to drop it considering what you did is heavily frowned upon.

Highest feats smile McClane's best damage-soak > Reacher's best damage output by miles and miles. Film feats support this.

quanchi112
You plagiarize smile

Lying now instead of just being a man and admitting you plagiarized. Shame on you. At least be sensible enough to drop it considering what you did is heavily frowned upon.

Highest feats smile McClane's best damage-soak > Reacher's best damage output by miles and miles. Film feats support this. You lie. smile

No, I cited a site as proof. I forgot to post the link. No biggie.

We don't ignore any of their feats. Fanboys pick and choose what applies. I accept them all. Reacher wins.

Robtard
You lie. smile

No, I cited a site as proof. I forgot to post the link. No biggie.

We don't ignore any of their feats. Fanboys pick and choose what applies. I accept them all. Reacher wins.

Incorrect.

You copy/pasted and pretended what you wrote were your own words. That's plagiarizing; it's pretty offensive to most people, as it's really dishonest.

Highest feats in he MVF, or we have no base for a character and people do the clown dance of lowballing, aka 'pulling a quanchi'. eg Jack Reacher was grazed in the head with a bat and was stunned, he only lived cos the two goons trying to kill him were Three Stooges type of morons. Do we focus on that or go with Reacher's best? Thought so smile

McClane's superhuman ability to take damage and keep going > Reacher in H2H. Film feats support this. /thread

quanchi112
Incorrect.

You copy/pasted and pretended what you wrote were your own words. That's plagiarizing; it's pretty offensive to most people, as it's really dishonest.

Highest feats in he MVF, or we have no base for a character and people do the clown dance of lowballing, aka doing a quanchi. Jack Reacher was grazed in the head with a bat and was stunned, he only lived cos the two goons trying to kill him were Three Stooges type of morons. Do we focus on that or go with Reacher's best? Thought so smile

McClane's superhuman ability to take damage and keep going > Reacher in H2H. Film feats support this. /thread I never pretended they were my own words I forgot to post the link.

I don't ignore showings you admit you do. Awesome. That is the first step for admitting your a fanboy.

We look at everything not selectively choose based off cherry picking.

Nope. He was crushed by a woman and unable to mount a counter until she walked away.

Screen fact.

laughing out loud

Robtard
Here you go, buddy:

McClane's superhuman ability to take damage and keep going > Reacher in H2H. Film feats support this. /thread Try not to lose sleep over it smile

quanchi112
Here you go, buddy:

Try not to lose sleep over it smile We have seen him lose and his skill is far less. Reacher gives him an epic beatdown.

Supra
I know someone who worked security for him and stood right next to him. About 5'3".

So you "friend" who is a "security guard" is telling the truth and this is a lie? hmm

https://www.google.com/search?q=tom+cruise+height&oq=tom+cruise+hei&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.4727j0j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8

quanchi112
So you "friend" who is a "security guard" is telling the truth and this is a lie? hmm

https://www.google.com/search?q=tom+cruise+height&oq=tom+cruise+hei&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.4727j0j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8 That is Rob a true tard. Don't doubt him.

Supra
That is Rob a true tard. Don't doubt him.

Well his friend straight up lied to him and robtard refuses to read truth.

quanchi112
Well his friend straight up lied to him and robtard refuses to read truth. Robs friend can tell someone's height from 100 feet away. He's never wrong. Rob swears.

Supra
Robs friend can tell someone's height from 100 feet away. He's never wrong. Rob swears.

His friend must have been shorter then Tom Cruise since he was looking up to him from a distance.

quanchi112
His friend must have been shorter then Tom Cruise since he was looking up to him from a distance. Rob has friends all over the country. We are probably being watched right now.

Supra
Rob has friends all over the country. We are probably being watched right now.

I have my laser shields up, how about you?

quanchi112
I have my laser shields up, how about you? I see short people in my front lawn ready for thr attack. I'm ready.

The Fat Rambo
McClane wins.

McDurability feats >>>> Reacher's damage output potential /fact Not to mention that Reacher was knocked senseless by one punch.

Mac rapes.

BruceSkywalker
Quan Rob is correct..

I saw Tom Cruise in person when I went and saw The Last Samurai back in 2003. He is a very short person

The Fat Rambo
I remember this one time I met Elvis. Then Bruce Lee. Then the other day I had lunch with Milla Jovovich.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Quan Rob is correct..

I saw Tom Cruise in person when I went and saw The Last Samurai back in 2003. He is a very short person Did you have a tape measure present ?

5 foot seven is short whereas five foot three is extremely tiny. I take every other sites word for it over you two.

The Fat Rambo
Did you have a tape measure present ?

5 foot seven is short whereas five foot three is extremely tiny. I take every other sites word for it over you two. Lol wut.

quanchi112
Lol wut. You poor miscreant you.

The Fat Rambo
Lol wut.

quanchi112
Seek help, immediately.

The Fat Rambo
Nah.

quanchi112
Nah. For me.

Supra
Anyways McClane left one gets shit stomped.

quanchi112
Anyways McClane left one gets shit stomped. Indeed.

Supra

Best quote of all time

Supra
lol

Mindset
You poor miscreant you. Originally posted by quanchi112
Seek help, immediately. Originally posted by quanchi112
For me. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-EdAPiDpCJy4/Uge9FvibkcI/AAAAAAAAOfg/C_cluckW7YU/s1600/Charlton+Heston+laughing.gif

Supra
hu1MtT_S3bc
Jack Wins.

The Fat Rambo
Those guys were nothing. Post the last fight scene with the bad sniper and you'll see McClane wins.

Supra
Those guys were nothing. Post the last fight scene with the bad sniper and you'll see McClane wins.

This is a hand to hand fight though. John got his ass kicked by some chick.

quanchi112
Those guys were nothing. Post the last fight scene with the bad sniper and you'll see McClane wins. Reacher wins. He crushed him hand to hand whereas McClane has been pummeled by a mere woman.

Lestov16

Mind posting a pure H2H fight in which McClane KO's his opponent?

Supra
Reacher wins. He crushed him hand to hand whereas McClane has been pummeled by a mere woman.

John got his ass beat down.

Stigma
Reacher wins this.

In h2h Reacher is much better than McClane.
McClane has much better damage soak, but not good enough technique and speed to avoid getting KO'd in this fight. He'll stand back up eventually, but after going down to Reacher first.

quanchi112
John got his ass beat down. He also had a gun on her yet still lost that advantage. Embarrassing.

BruceSkywalker
Did you have a tape measure present ?

5 foot seven is short whereas five foot three is extremely tiny. I take every other sites word for it over you two.

don't need one.. unlike you i can tell someone's height with the greatest of ease..

but hey believe me or don't , I don't give a rat's arse

Supra
Height does not matter in a fight, speed, durability and skill matter. The bigger they are the harder they fall.

Stigma
lol @ Cruise being 5'3"
He is short, but not that short.

Here Cruise has clear 1"-1.5" on Stiller (3:30 mark). Unless you think Stiller is 5'1" or 5'2", Cruise is not a midget.

W9kQf_te2EA

Also, this:

Height does not matter in a fight, speed, durability and skill matter. The bigger they are the harder they fall.
Height can help, but not to the degree that skill does.

Lestov16
So we have two people (both known McClane fanboys) rooting for McClane......and everyone else seeing objective logical reason. smile

Reacher wins. Undebatable.

Supra
Originally posted by Stigma
lol @ Cruise being 5'3"

Here Cruise has clear 1"-1.5" on Stiller (3:30 mark). Unless you think Stiller is 5'1" or 5'2", Cruise is not a midget.

W9kQf_te2EA

Also, this:

Height can help, but not to the degree that skill does.

Ben Stiller Height
https://www.google.com/search?q=ben+stiller+height&oq=ben+stiller+he&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.4758j0j4&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8

Ton Cruise Height

https://www.google.com/search?q=tom+cruise+height&oq=tom+cruise&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j0l4.3807j0j9&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8

Rob you just lost.

BruceSkywalker
So we have two people (both known McClane fanboys) rooting for McClane......and everyone else seeing objective logical reason. smile

Reacher wins. Undebatable.

says the person who has a jack bauer fetish..

anyway McClane's durability which is thru the roof clearly surpasses anything Reacher will do.. Certainly Reacher will be able to punch McClane however he will just shrug it off and Reacher goes down for the count

Supra
Getting straight up beat down by a chick thats no durability

Supra

Who wins? Originally posted by Robtard
McClane wins.

McDurability feats >>>> Reacher's damage output potential /fact

You just lost here too H2H John gets curbed stomped. If you knew anything about fighting you would know the smaller faster guys always win against tall lanky brawlers.

Robtard
If you knew anything about fighting you would know the smaller faster guys always win against tall lanky brawlers.

Baseless blanket statements ftw thumb up

Supra
Baseless blanket statements ftw thumb up

Tell me then how John got his ass beat by a girl?

Robtard
Tell me then how John got his ass beat by a girl?

You and your silly loaded questions.

Supra
You and your silly loaded questions.

Whatever man, keep praying to your fally friend who got his ass busted up by girl.

quanchi112
don't need one.. unlike you i can tell someone's height with the greatest of ease..

but hey believe me or don't , I don't give a rat's arse Proof has been posted. Saying he is five foot three is one of the dumbest things I've heard in a while tbh.

Robtard
Proof has been posted. Saying he is five foot three is one of the dumbest things I've heard in a while tbh.

Come on, this wasn't that long ago:

Post proof. I post more than anyone per minute on here. It isn't even close.

Try and be objective, just once smile

quanchi112
Come on, this wasn't that long ago:

Try and be objective, just once smile I do post more than any active member on this board.

Robtard
I do post more than any active member on this board.

Well that's just wrong.

quanchi112
Well that's just wrong. Contributing to the board is just wrong according to you, eh ?

BruceSkywalker
Proof has been posted. Saying he is five foot three is one of the dumbest things I've heard in a while tbh.

proof?? lol and double lol.. the proof you speak of is most likely manipulated to fit what you want it too.. i have seen the man with my own eyes and he is very short.. but again i do not care whether you believe me or not..

quanchi112
proof?? lol and double lol.. the proof you speak of is most likely manipulated to fit what you want it too.. i have seen the man with my own eyes and he is very short.. but again i do not care whether you believe me or not.. Five foot three is a midget for the most part. The man is five foot seven. You have no proof other than your aging eyes.

Robtard
Contributing to the board is just wrong according to you, eh ?

And a strawman.

But no, you're not the most active poster. You will most likely get their one day with your spamming rants and such. Godspeed.

quanchi112
And a strawman.

But no, you're not the most active poster. You will most likely get their one day with your spamming rants and such. Godspeed. I post more than any active member. Rogue Jedi is gone and that woman with 180 some thousand posts doesn't post anymore. The rest don't post frequently at all.

Robtard
I post more than any active member. Rogue Jedi is gone and that woman with 180 some thousand posts doesn't post anymore. The rest don't post frequently at all.

Sorry, sporto, but you're not the most active. No idea why that's some goal of yours, but good luck getting there some day.

quanchi112
Sorry, sporto, but you're not the most active. No idea why that's some goal of yours, but good luck getting there some day. Yes, I am. Hands down. None of the other ones are anymore.

BruceSkywalker
Five foot three is a midget for the most part. The man is five foot seven. You have no proof other than your aging eyes.

listen here little boy my eyes are fine unlike you who can barely see straight but always has the iPod excuse... once again I DO NOT CARE IF YOU BELIEVE ME..

CRUISE IS A SHORT MAN, HIS LISTED HEIGHT IS FALSE.. THAT HAPPENS A LOT HERE IN HOLLYWOOD

Supra
listen here little boy my eyes are fine unlike you who can barely see straight but always has the iPod excuse... once again I DO NOT CARE IF YOU BELIEVE ME..

CRUISE IS A SHORT MAN, HIS LISTED HEIGHT IS FALSE.. THAT HAPPENS A LOT HERE IN HOLLYWOOD

So this is all lies?

Ben Stiller Height
https://www.google.com/search?q=ben...91&ie=UTF-8

Ton Cruise Height

https://www.google.com/search?q=tom...91&ie=UTF-8

Originally posted by Stigma
lol @ Cruise being 5'3"

W9kQf_te2EA

Also, this:

quanchi112

CRUISE IS A SHORT MAN, HIS LISTED HEIGHT IS FALSE.. THAT HAPPENS A LOT HERE IN HOLLYWOOD It is an iPad not an iPod. If you can't tell the difference between an a and an o how can you tell the difference between a few inches.

Prove it.

The Fat Rambo
Mind posting a pure H2H fight in which McClane KO's his opponent? Last DH movie.

quanchi112
Last DH movie. So out of five movies just one guy.

laughing out loud

Not a very high percentage. smile

The Fat Rambo
Concession accepted.

quanchi112
Concession accepted. You conceded a long time ago, RJ.

The Fat Rambo
You conceded a long time ago, RJ. No U!!! You're conceited!!!

quanchi112
No U!!! You're conceited!!! You're a shell of your former self.

Supra
I just watched jack reacher again, he beats everyone down hard.

quanchi112
I just watched jack reacher again, he beats everyone down hard. thumb up

Robtard
John pounds Jack and doesn't bother giving him a reach-a-round. /thread

Supra
Jack walked in blind to a a woman being held hostage with a guy behind her with a gun after he just tossed another dude and killed him cold without even looking.

He walked blind into a dark room, the woman was sitting in a chair being held hostage and a guy had a gun pointed at him, he killed the guy dead with one shot, a cold kill

The Fat Rambo
Jack walked in blind to a a woman being held hostage with a guy behind her with a gun after he just tossed another dude and killed him cold without even looking.

He walked blind into a dark room, the woman was sitting in a chair being held hostage and a guy had a gun pointed at him, he killed the guy dead with one shot, a cold kill

Have you even seen Jack Reacher? In the final h2h fight, his opponent hits Jack once and Jack is knocked senseless. He was literally useless for a few seconds. McClane would have laughed off the punch and raped him.

Supra
Have you even seen Jack Reacher? In the final h2h fight, his opponent hits Jack once and Jack is knocked senseless. He was literally useless for a few seconds. McClane would have laughed off the punch and raped him.

Your just saying have I ever seen the movie, when I just said I watch the whole thing again. Can you read?

I just watched jack reacher again, he beats everyone down hard.

The Fat Rambo
Your just saying have I ever seen the movie, when I just said I watch the whole thing again. Can you read? Yes, I can read, it was sarcasm. I was implying that you didn't watch the movie. If you had, then you would know what I said is accurate.

Supra

And McClane getting roflstompled by a girl and he had to go get a truck to run her down?

The Fat Rambo
And McClane getting roflstompled by a girl and he had to go get a truck to run her down? Lol, he beat her, dude. The only reason he didn't bend down and snap her neck was because she was a woman. Also, that was OLD McClane.

I'll post the Reacher fight scene when I get home from work with details explaining it to you. On a work computer now.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>