Favorite place

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Edwin14
What's your favorite place in the world?

Shakyamunison
My back yard. It's beautiful, close by, and the people there are only the people who I invite.

Cat Lady
Hawaii because I love the beaches and surf.

Nuke Nixon
Inside my mind, I just got it decorated the way I like... only took 40 years.

Julianna
I like it inside my own mind too; the most comforting place to be where I'm God of my universe, but I also like tropical resorts because I love beaches and carefree summers.

Impediment
My couch after a hard work day.

Nuke Nixon
As far as a real place in the real world, this one little lake in valley between two mountains about as far away from civilization that you can get without actually risking life and limb. Very tranquil.

wilco
The Great Australian Bight

Cinemaholic
My favorite place in the entire world is Paris France because it is so romantic.

Oneness
California in general.

You got nice beaches, then when you go north you have a cool elevated climate like in Sequoia National Park. Plus there's a ton of shit to do and see there.

brianlabriola
Home is my most favourite place

Lauren2
My favorite place in the world is Vienna. I have visited many European countries but I never seen a better place this one.

DrDeadpool
My favorite place is CERN.

A Hero's Fate
My toilet because its the only place where I don't get shit on in life.

langleyjeffrey
my favorite place are South Beach, Miami, USA.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
My favorite place is CERN.

big grin Smashing place!

Firefly218
Originally posted by Edwin14
What's your favorite place in the world?

Your mom's house

killerqueen83
My favorite place in the world is Rome. I like whole Italy, it is so beautiful. But Ancient part of the Rome is the most beautiful, Roman forum, Trajan's forum, Piazza Navona, Panteon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.