I have NEVER EVER directly read a comic book from start to finish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
As I said, I have read some Manga from start to finish, but no star wars, no marvel, no DC, no nothing. I have read portions, but I almost always have based my arguments within comics with their TAS/Cartoon Counterparts. For that apologize, don't get me wrong, I have seen countless scans and read big portions of comic books, but never beyond that extent, as I have just found out, TAS almost 100% of the time isn't canon.

Barker
Wow, it's like I don't even know you anymore.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Barker
Wow, it's like I don't even know you anymore.

Alright.....

Bardock42
I forgive you, man

Stealth Moose
The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Nuke Nixon
I haven't read an actual physical comic book from start to finish since 1983. Got into digital comics about 8 years ago.

Insomniatric
I've never even opened a comic book.

Jmanghan
First ever post I made in the OTF, IIRC.

Surtur
Originally posted by Jmanghan
As I said, I have read some Manga from start to finish, but no star wars, no marvel, no DC, no nothing. I have read portions, but I almost always have based my arguments within comics with their TAS/Cartoon Counterparts. For that apologize, don't get me wrong, I have seen countless scans and read big portions of comic books, but never beyond that extent, as I have just found out, TAS almost 100% of the time isn't canon.

You lied about being a navy seal. Can't trust your word that you never directly read a comic from start to finish.

BrolyBlack
He just got a warning for a month ban from bada

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=661959&pagenumber=1#post16933954

riv6672
Originally posted by Jmanghan
First ever post I made in the OTF, IIRC.
I couldnt recall mine if i tried!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.