DC and Marvel power hierarchy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badabing
I ran across these videos on Youtube. Agree, disagree, any changes to the list? I've copied and pasted the list from the vid desciptions.

7rp0-a7OuZ0

10)Nekron (0:11)
9)Life Entity (0:48)
8)Mr. Mxyzpltk (1:13)
7)The Spectre (1:51)
6)COIE(Crisis On Infinite Earths) Anti-Monitor (2:32)
5)Mandrakk the Dark Monitor (3:32)
4)Superman Prime One Million (Golden Superman) (3:54)
3)Michael Demiurgos and Lucifer Morningstar (4:34)
2)The Great Evil Beast (5:29)
1)The Presence and Elaine Belloc (6:07)

eKePtoC4lQU

10)Odin (0:30)
9)Death (1:08)
8)Galactus (1:35)
7)Franklin Richards (2:10)
6)Thanos with the infinity gaunlet (3:06)
5)Phoenix Force "Jean Grey" (3:35)
4)The Beyonder (4:09)
3)Infinity and Eternity (4:30)
2)Living Tribunal (5:00)
1)The One Above All "TOAA" (5:27)

Branlor Swift
I won't get into the numerical values of each person and where they belong, just talk about it in general.

Spectre and Superman Prime should be nowhere near the list.
The Endless should at least make the list as well. And then you get into the Primal Monitor, Synnar, and GEB, and other beings of that nature. You could probably fill the list with names the average person has never heard of. Oh, and you could likely add the missiles that Darkseid blew up.

Same with Odin, Franklin, Phoenix, and as much as it pains me to say, Galactus. And Beyonder should also be nowhere near the list, or he should be second/third depending on the merits of taking into account the fact that he was blatantly retconned.
Oblivion, Scathan, HOTU should be on there, maybe Abraxas. I suspect some will say Sise-Neg with how super impressive happy time he was. And Wanda when she was all crazy.
Iron Fist should also be 1.

Cogito
The DC list isn't terrible, but it needs some work for sure.

The Marvel list is just awful though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin made the Top Ten so I'm not even going to pretend that I don't like it. But yea, terrible.

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Oh, and you could likely add the missiles that Darkseid blew up.

laughing out loud

byrdgang21
The DC list looks way better than the Marvel list. Marvels list is really off IMO

Sundipped
Originally posted by Badabing

I can live with the DC list somewhat but this Marvel list....

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/this-cannot-be-real.gif

Mshinu
pure crap

Supra
Awesome Video and great music

Insane Titan
Where's HP Doomsday and Dr MAnhattan on the DC list the are unbeatable

Supra
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Where's HP Doomsday and Dr MAnhattan on the DC list the are unbeatable

huh?

Insane Titan
Sarcasm noob

Supra
Sarcasm noob

It was a joke Thanos, Im surprised your not crying cause Thanos isn't on there.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Supra
It was a joke Thanos, Im surprised your not crying cause Thanos isn't on there.

Originally posted by Badabing

JakeTheBank
Wow.

Supra
Originally posted by NemeBro

More people who can't get jokes..you just troll around looking for ways to cause problems huh. And you really should have cried because he was not on there with the heart of universe

HOTU>IG

Insane Titan
Yep Supra can't read as well as detect sarcasm

Supra
Yep Supra can't read as well as detect sarcasm

I read fine, whats worse is you can't detect a joke laughing

Back on topic, that guy left out HOTU...bad move.

Insane Titan
Yeah it was a joke, coming from a guy that doesn't even read comic, you haven't even read Infinity Gauntlet NOOB

Supra
Yeah it was a joke, coming from a guy that doesn't even read comic, you haven't even read Infinity Gauntlet NOOB

But I did read heart of the universe and its more powerful then IG; regardless if I read IG, which I'm reading next week btw cause I actually buy my comics, and the guy somehow forget to add his most powerful form out which is HOTU Thanos.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Supra
More people who can't get jokes..you just troll around looking for ways to cause problems huh. And you really should have cried because he was not on there with the heart of universe

HOTU>IG

Yeah, NemeBro, you troll.

Bada, this isn't a vs thread and you've just opened what may turn out to be the flamiest flame thread ever. I'm beginning to see what LoB has long championed, let's just leave it at that.

dynamix
ha i actually saw this video two days ago!

Epicurus
Originally posted by NemeBro

thumb up

Supra the resident retard has been caught slipping again.laughing

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Epicurus
thumb up

Supra the resident retard has been caught slipping again.laughing be carefull what you say about Supra, he will PM you asking if you're sure you want to start a war with him! Just like he did me lol.

I now live in fear

Diesldude
What I want to know is, how bada copied and pasted the list from the video. Are there some mod powers that I'm not aware of?

Epicurus
^The mod powers of careful observation of where each character appears in the video.

Or he just copied it from here:
http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q487/TheGodKiller666/youtube_about_screenshot_zpse8460fd7.jpg

Diesldude
^^ that's probably where he got it from because I don't know if it is even possible to highlight text only from a video.

Badabing
Where's HP Doomsday and Dr MAnhattan on the DC list the are unbeatable You need to take some time off from KMC. Your post basically started up everybody in this thread because you can't handle others thinking Thanos loses. Take some time away from your trolling/flaming or I'll make it happen. The next time will be a temp ban. And trolling a thread made by a mod, really? ermmOriginally posted by DarkSaint85
Bada, this isn't a vs thread and you've just opened what may turn out to be the flamiest flame thread ever. I'm beginning to see what LoB has long championed, let's just leave it at that. My cover story was that I came across these videos on Youtube and thought I'd share them since there have been so many "Rank these characters in strength/power/durability, etc." threads. But since you've uncovered my true plot, I'll have to eliminate you and LoB! sneer

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I'm beginning to see what LoB has long championed, let's just leave it at that.

Welcome, Brother, to the revolution!

yaadaveyaa
i think the dc list is ok but marvels list has odin in the top 10 as big of a fan of odins as i am hes not in the top 10 i can think of 4 or 5 others i would throw into this list

Enzeru

DarkSaint85
I think its fair, unbiased, and takes into account all comic book showings and storylines.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.