Dementors vs. Balrog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
The collective lot of the Dementors vs. the Balrog. Who wins ?

quanchi112
Dementors win.

Robtard
What a stupid thread as neither can likely harm the other, so it eventually ends when the Dementors die of starvation. ergo the Balrog wins by doing nothing.

Do you even Potter?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
What a stupid thread as neither can likely harm the other, so it eventually ends when the Dementors die of starvation. ergo the Balrog wins by doing nothing.

Do you even Potter? Why can't the Dementors hurt the Balrog again ?

laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why can't the Dementors hurt the Balrog again ?

laughing out loud

Because they feed off the positive emotions of human beings and suck their souls smile

Balrog = non human magical entity made up of shadow, fire and rock smile

Do you even Potter?

I know you don't LoTR.

quanchi112
Because they feed off the positive emotions of human beings and suck their souls smile

Balrog = non human magical entity made up of shadow, fire and rock smile

Do you even Potter?

I know you don't LoTR. What makes you believe Balrog's don't have souls or emotions ?

laughing out loud

Here you go again pretending they are so different and can't be harmed.

News flash; Gandalf the coward killed one.

Robtard
What makes you believe Balrog's don't have souls or emotions ?

laughing out loud

Here you go again pretending they are so different and can't be harmed.

News flash; Gandalf the coward killed one.

What's makes you believe they do? I'm not going to assume they just do without any evidence.

You're saying a human and a Balrog are similar, what a stupid and laughably pathetic attempt to force a win laughing out loud <---- @ you

Via a magical sword charged with lightning. Soul sucking emo attacks had nothing to do with it smile

quanchi112
What's makes you believe they do? I'm not going to assume they just do without any evidence.

You're saying a human and a Balrog are similar, what a stupid and laughably pathetic attempt to force a win laughing out loud <---- @ you

Via a magical sword charged with lightning. Soul sucking emo attacks had nothing to do with it smile Why wouldn't they ? We know Sauron does.

I am saying they share certain things in common.

Both can feel pain and die.

They can be physically interacted with so there is no proof the Dementors can't physically interact with them.

laughing out loud

Lestov16
If they can physically interact with each other, Balrog bisects them with his whip. Dementors get their power by attacking human emotions, and are not physically strong enough to do anything to him. Hell, they'll probably get incinerated just trying to touch him.

Robtard
Why wouldn't they ? We know Sauron does.

I am saying they share certain things in common.

Both can feel pain and die.

They can be physically interacted with so there is no proof the Dementors can't physically interact with them.

laughing out loud

Sauron's disembodiment doesn't automatically mean "soul" in the sense of humans in HP. We saw him without a body in DoS and that wasn't anything like an HP human's soul. You're also now comparing Sauron to an HP human. laughing out loud Silly monkey.

Insects can feel pain and die. Can Dementors by those two merits alone feed off an insect's emotions and suck its soul?

If you're insisting the Balrog can interact with the Dementors, then they all die via flaming body and flaming weapons, as noted by the Lestov. Good job killing your favorite franchise again smile

Lestov16
I've seen people make spite threads, but I've never seen someone make them and then root for the obvious loser. Can't wait for quannie's next thread: Ron Weasley vs Smaug, or Mrs. Norris vs Shelob laughing

Silent Master
This is what happens when quan makes a thread without having seen the movies involved.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
If they can physically interact with each other, Balrog bisects them with his whip. Dementors get their power by attacking human emotions, and are not physically strong enough to do anything to him. Hell, they'll probably get incinerated just trying to touch him. What characters has the Balrog destroyed with his whip ?

Support your wild claims with proof.

quanchi112
Sauron's disembodiment doesn't automatically mean "soul" in the sense of humans in HP. We saw him without a body in DoS and that wasn't anything like an HP human's soul. You're also now comparing Sauron to an HP human. laughing out loud Silly monkey.

Insects can feel pain and die. Can Dementors by those two merits alone feed off an insect's emotions and suck its soul?

If you're insisting the Balrog can interact with the Dementors, then they all die via flaming body and flaming weapons, as noted by the Lestov. Good job killing your favorite franchise again smile Energy or whatever. Change the terminology all you like but it is the same thing.

I am saying their energy both goes somewhere else but with the ring his energy was allowed to remain until destroyed.

Based on what. ?

Cite examples of who the Balrog destroyed ? The Dementors don't even need to make contact with the Balrog.

laughing out loud

Dramatic Gecko
Oh my god. Balrog Destroys them. Its brutal! BREATHES FIRE AND BURNS THOSE LITTLE SUCKERS UP! A beast of shadow and fire getting his soul sucked out? LOL!!! Did you see that mother effer? Did he look like a guy with happy memories? Lol dude. Just go away and burn. Because I've read and seen all of HP and LotR.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Oh my god. Balrog Destroys them. Its brutal! BREATHES FIRE AND BURNS THOSE LITTLE SUCKERS UP! A beast of shadow and fire getting his soul sucked out? LOL!!! Did you see that mother effer? Did he look like a guy with happy memories? Lol dude. Just go away and burn. Because I've read and seen all of HP and LotR. Then you'd know in the film no one is ever burned up by his weapons. Gandalf resists.

Dementors steal his soul and sap his memories.

Epicurus
I see that quan took my comments in the other thread a little too seriously.

Anyways, neither can do anything to the other. The Dementors' ice-freeze powers might counteract the Balrog's fire-based abilities, but beyond that it's pretty much a stalemate here.

Robtard
Energy or whatever. Change the terminology all you like but it is the same thing.

I am saying their energy both goes somewhere else but with the ring his energy was allowed to remain until destroyed.

Based on what. ?

Cite examples of who the Balrog destroyed ? The Dementors don't even need to make contact with the Balrog.

laughing out loud

"Or whatever" This is all you have. Just accept that your butthurt over LoTR beating HP somewhere else has once again made you make another poorly thoughtout thread; everyone sees it for what it is, PURE butthurt. Stop now and move on before you're mocked more.

Condolences.

siriuswriter
The powers of the Dementor are specifically tuned to use on humans only.

The Balrog is not human.

If you made this thread about Dementor v. Gandalf, or something, this would be a different story, but Balrogs cannot be affected by the dementors because Balrogs don't have good inner thoughts/ bad inner thoughts - they just ARE.

NemeBro
Gandalf is also not human tho.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by NemeBro
Gandalf is also not human tho.

Gandalf is a wizard.

Gandalf: I'm a what?

A wizard Gandalf.

Gandalf: But I'm just Gandalf.

Well just Gandalf, you're a Wizard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Epicurus
I see that quan took my comments in the other thread a little too seriously.

Anyways, neither can do anything to the other. The Dementors' ice-freeze powers might counteract the Balrog's fire-based abilities, but beyond that it's pretty much a stalemate here. Soul suck and emotion suck, easily.

Try again.

quanchi112
Originally posted by siriuswriter
The powers of the Dementor are specifically tuned to use on humans only.

The Balrog is not human.

If you made this thread about Dementor v. Gandalf, or something, this would be a different story, but Balrogs cannot be affected by the dementors because Balrogs don't have good inner thoughts/ bad inner thoughts - they just ARE. Prove their powers only work on a human.

Gandalf is clearly not a human either. Lol at cha.

Dramatic Gecko
Soul suck and emotion suck, easily.

Try again.

You notice he just blatantly ignores people who disprove him?

quanchi112
"Or whatever" This is all you have. Just accept that your butthurt over LoTR beating HP somewhere else has once again made you make another poorly thoughtout thread; everyone sees it for what it is, PURE butthurt. Stop now and move on before you're mocked more.

Condolences.

1:05

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j5hHOCvAiuY

Sauron's spirit has lost none of its potency.

1. Spirit--definition
the nonphysical part of a person that is the seat of emotions and character; the soul.

Claim backed in the movie, dingleberry.

I wanted to toy with you and mock how you don't know the definition and then put the clip up.

The ring makes his return possible just like a Horcrux. Once you destroy the ring he cannot come back.

Game set, match.

Watch the films, heathen.

quanchi112
You notice he just blatantly ignores people who disprove him? What ?

Dramatic Gecko
What ?

https://global3.memecdn.com/wat-wat-wat_o_1681599.jpg

quanchi112
https://global3.memecdn.com/wat-wat-wat_o_1681599.jpg You look just like I imagined.

Dramatic Gecko
You look just like I imagined.

And you are aroused, no?

You should see me in a swimsuit.

quanchi112
And you are aroused, no?

You should see me in a swimsuit. stop.

Robtard
1:05

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j5hHOCvAiuY

Sauron's spirit has lost none of its potency.

1. Spirit--definition
the nonphysical part of a person that is the seat of emotions and character; the soul.

Claim backed in the movie, dingleberry.

I wanted to toy with you and mock how you don't know the definition and then put the clip up.

The ring makes his return possible just like a Horcrux. Once you destroy the ring he cannot come back.

Game set, match.

Watch the films, heathen.

This is why you fail again:

1) You're strawmanning as usual laughing out loud

2) You're still comparing Sauron and his disembodied form to a human/human's soul from Harry Potter laughing out loud

3) Does a Balrog have a "spirit" like Sauron's to being with? You have to prove this laughing out loud

4) Prove Dementor's can suck the "spirit" out of a non human. Show them doing this to anything non human magical being made of smoke, fire, shadow and earth. This is your claim, prove it laughing out loud

So instead of taking my advice and letting it go like an adult, you just embarrassed yourself again by acting like butthurt child smile You don't even Potter, zippy.

Do yourself a favor and at least read the wiki on Dementors, since you're movie ignorant: http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Dementor

quanchi112
This is why you fail again:

1) You're strawmanning as usual laughing out loud

2) You're still comparing Sauron and his disembodied form to a human/human's soul from Harry Potter laughing out loud

3) Does a Balrog have a "spirit" like Sauron's to being with? You have to prove this laughing out loud

4) Prove Dementor's can suck the "spirit" out of a non human. Show them doing this to anything non human magical being made of smoke, fire, shadow and earth. This is your claim, prove it laughing out loud

So instead of taking my advice and letting it go like an adult, you just embarrassed yourself again by acting like butthurt child smile You don't even Potter, zippy.

Do yourself a favor and at least read the wiki on Dementors, since you're movie ignorant: http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Dementor They use the word spirit which I already put up the definition. Characters from Potter can't return to life unless they have a Horcrux just like Sauron who had one of his own until that object is destroyed.

I just proved it via clip. Claiming it is different when it fits the exact same set of circumstances is just being you. I offer proof you just spout nonsense.

I have another line from the first movie as well backing my case. You have nuh uh responses. laughing out loud

Way wouldn't he ?

Why don't the abilities work on a nonhuman ? We see them clearly work and no explanation that they are non human specific. But fine, they work on wizards who aren't humans. Those are muggles. Ignorance.

Muggles don't possess magical abilities and are humans. I mean come on Robbie this is getting embarrassing.

StealthRanger
Wizards and muggles are both humans you ***

One is just 'magikal' and one isn't

XanatosForever
Then you'd know in the film no one is ever burned up by his weapons. Gandalf resists.

Dementors steal his soul and sap his memories.

There's actually a sound reason that Gandalf resisted the Balrog's fire, quan. I'll leave this video and mark a quote to see if you can figure out what I mean.

ywZ5uo_3Y_A

KingD19
Did Quan really just say Wizards/Witches are not humans?

Wow. That is just...wow.

Bentley
Quan is a frigging racist. That settles it.

wallman77
Lol how quan baited u all into a troll argument. He made a thread, in which he already thought was spite and already knew the "winner" right off the bat. He wanted to ppl to come argue with him and u guys cheerfully accepted.

Silent Master
Granted a few people think that logic and facts will get him to change his mind, but for the most part everyone knows that he's just a troll.

Robtard
They use the word spirit which I already put up the definition. Characters from Potter can't return to life unless they have a Horcrux just like Sauron who had one of his own until that object is destroyed.

I just proved it via clip. Claiming it is different when it fits the exact same set of circumstances is just being you. I offer proof you just spout nonsense.

I have another line from the first movie as well backing my case. You have nuh uh responses. laughing out loud

Way wouldn't he ?

Why don't the abilities work on a nonhuman ? We see them clearly work and no explanation that they are non human specific. But fine, they work on wizards who aren't humans. Those are muggles. Ignorance.

Muggles don't possess magical abilities and are humans. I mean come on Robbie this is getting embarrassing.

Oh boy, more tears; you proved nothing. You're just asserting without proof. Anyhow.

Incorrect again, Quanci. Wizards are humans, they're humans who cast spells. In HP: Wizard = human with magical apptitude. Muggle = Human with no magical apptitude. You're welcome smile

Like I said, you don't even Potter. Did you even bother to skim the film wiki of Dementors I gave you? Seems you didn't. Drown in your ignorance; it's over.

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Wizards and muggles are both humans you ***

One is just 'magikal' and one isn't if one possess possesses magic then they aren't a muggle. Their abilities make them different. It's like saying a mutant is a human. Sorry, kiddo.

quanchi112
Oh boy, more tears; you proved nothing. You're just asserting without proof. Anyhow.

Incorrect again, Quanci. Wizards are humans, they're humans who cast spells. In HP: Wizard = human with magical apptitude. Muggle = Human with no magical apptitude. You're welcome smile

Like I said, you don't even Potter. Did you even bother to skim the film wiki of Dementors I gave you? Seems you didn't. Drown in your ignorance; it's over. I proved that is his soul or spirit. I already knew the definition which is applied to but went the extra step and posted a clip verifying it.

No, they are wizards and their magical abilities make them different than muggles who doesn't have the power.

Their abilities are not stated to only work on human beings. You need prove not conjecture based off the books where they glide not fly so they are not Entitely the same.

Remember the wikis you post cover the books, this is the movie forum.

Movie feats only. You don't even know this board by now. You made a claim their abilities don't work on the Balrog so prove it.

StealthRanger
if one possess possesses magic then they aren't a muggle. Their abilities make them different. It's like saying a mutant is a human. Sorry, kiddo.

No, they're a wizard and they are human, the only difference is having "magical blood" or whatever

Mutants are explicitly stated to be a different race

Also curious to see how you prove such horseshit

Robtard
I proved that is his soul or spirit. I already knew the definition which is applied to but went the extra step and posted a clip verifying it.

No, they are wizards and their magical abilities make them different than muggles who doesn't have the power.

Their abilities are not stated to only work on human beings. You need prove not conjecture based off the books where they glide not fly so they are not Entitely the same.

Remember the wikis you post cover the books, this is the movie forum.

Movie feats only. You don't even know this board by now. You made a claim their abilities don't work on the Balrog so prove it.

That wasn't the issue, chimchim. What you need to prove is Sauron's disembodied spirit which can apparently move about and attack powerful wizards, is somehow the same as a human's soul in HP. Not that it matters, since Sauron isn't in this thread, but your butthurt/rage/hatred of the chatacter one again has you crying "Sauron, no!" smile

Incorrect again. They're both human. Having magical appitude in HP doesn't make a wizard suddenly stop being a human. None of your BS will change this fact. Harry Potter = human. Dumbledore = Human /dealwithit

laughing out loud Fail. Gliding is a form of flying. You need to prove they can suck a non human's soul out. But first you have to prove that the Balrog has a soul to begin with and has happy thoughts, otherwise he'll be invisible to the Dementors.

That wiki link I gave references the film. Read the MVF rules already, how long have you been here now. READ THE WIKI AT LEAST; STOP POSTING FROM IGNORANCE.

Trying to shift the 'Burden of Proof' yet again, tells me you're cornered and you know it. You replied first "Dementors win" in here; you have yet to prove they can do anything to the Balrog, all you have is unsupported claims.

quanchi112
That wasn't the issue, chimchim. What you need to prove is Sauron's disembodied spirit which can apparently move about and attack powerful wizards, is somehow the same as a human's soul in HP. Not that it matters, since Sauron isn't in this thread, but your butthurt/rage/hatred of the chatacter one again has you crying "Sauron, no!" smile

Incorrect again. They're both human. Having magical appitude in HP doesn't make a wizard suddenly stop being a human. None of your BS will change this fact. Harry Potter = human.

laughing out loud Fail. Gliding is a form of flying. You need to prove they can suck a non human's soul out. But first you have to prove that the Balrog has a soul to begin with.

That wiki link I gave references the film. Read the MVF rules already, how long have you been here now. READ THE WIKI AT LEAST; STOP POSTING FROM IGNORANCE.

Incorrect and trying to shift the burden of proof again. You replied first "Dementors win" in here; you have yet to prove they can do anything to the Balrog, all you have is unsupported claims. So you concede the spirit. Awesome.

I never said all souls could do the same thing here. What made his soul able to do so was his connection to the ring aka his life force. Once the ring is destroyed he cannot interact with the physical plane. Voldemort's spirit was able to interact as well. He was also able to physically return as long as the Horcruxes were not destroyed.

No, as in the movie the nonmagical beings were known as muggles whereas the magical beings were witches and wizards.

Flying and gliding are not the same thing. The wiki you posted makes the distinction between the two. You are turning on your own link.

laughing laughing out loud

Their abilities still work. You need to prove they do not work on the Balrog.

The wiki link references the films at the end but throughout prior to it references the books.

Happy Dance

Robtard
So you concede the spirit. Awesome.

I never said all souls could do the same thing here. What made his soul able to do so was his connection to the ring aka his life force. Once the ring is destroyed he cannot interact with the physical plane. Voldemort's spirit was able to interact as well. He was also able to physically return as long as the Horcruxes were not destroyed.

No, as in the movie the nonmagical beings were known as muggles whereas the magical beings were witches and wizards.

Flying and gliding are not the same thing. The wiki you posted makes the distinction between the two. You are turning on your own link.

laughing laughing out loud

Their abilities still work. You need to prove they do not work on the Balrog.

The wiki link references the films at the end but throughout prior to it references the books.

Happy Dance

And a strawman again. You're pathetic.

So you're full of bullshit and can't prove your claim. The One Ring is not a Horcrux. Rowling borrowing some ideas from Tolkein doesn't make the One Ring some HP object. Sauron's power and essence is tied to the ring; destroying it kills him. Destroying Horcrux's doesn't kill Voldermort.

And wizards and muggles are both still human. Deal with it already.

Gliding is still a form of flying, you ridiculous person grasping at nonsense and trying to deflect from the clownshow you've made of yourself in here again.

Another Burden of Proof shift. Go figure. Means you know you can't prove any of your claims.

Stew in your failures; have fun repeating your nonsense to someone else, if you're lucky to find someone who will listen smile

quanchi112
And a strawman again. You're pathetic.

So you're full of bullshit and can't prove your claim. The One Ring is not a Horcrux. Rowling borrowing some ideas from Tolkein doesn't make the One Ring some HP object. Sauron's power and essence is tied to the ring; destroying it kills him. Destroying Horcrux's doesn't kill Voldermort.

And wizards and muggles are both still human. Deal with it already.

Gliding is still a form of flying, you ridiculous person grasping at nonsense and trying to deflect from the clownshow you've made of yourself in here again.

Another Burden of Proof shift. Go figure. Means you know you can't prove any of your claims.

Stew in your failures; have fun repeating your nonsense to someone else, if you're lucky to find someone who will listen smile Leave the personal insults out. You lost me treating you like a man when you asked for another one to protect you. I backed my case. You didn't.

They share enough of the same functions to be compared. Both make a resurrection in another physical body possible. I agree the ring handicaps him far more than the Horcruxes to Voldemort. I mean just separating the ring kills Sauron. laughing out loud

If you destroy all of Voldemort's Horcruxes he cannot come back. The difference is Sauron only has one which has to stay on his person at all times. Much easier to kill Sauron as all you have to do is knock the ring off. I am glad you agree the ring is a huge weakness for Sauron to live.

No, they aren't as ones that have magical power are different than muggles.

laughing out loud

I don't need to prove their abilities work. If your claim is that it doesn't work the claim falls on you.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Run like you always do in the end.

Louis Cyphre
Wrong
The One Ring make Sauron stronger and capable of controlling the others rings of Power
Creating another physical body is a ability of any Ainur.

No it doesn't
Even after the events of LOTR Sauron is still alive but too weak to do anything

As for the match

Lord of the Rings; The Two Towers; Chapter Five - The White Rider

The Balrog tear the dementors apart

quanchi112
Originally posted by Louis Cyphre
Wrong
The One Ring make Sauron stronger and capable of controlling the others rings of Power
Creating another physical body is a ability of any Ainur.

No it doesn't
Even after the events of LOTR Sauron is still alive but too weak to do anything

As for the match

Lord of the Rings; The Two Towers; Chapter Five - The White Rider

The Balrog tear the dementors apart I love all these new junior members just coming out of the woodwork for little old me.

It made his resurrection to a body possible as well. It also gave him power over the rings.

It does handicap him since one needs to just separate the ring in order to kill him.

This is the film only. laughing out loud

Based on ?

We don't even see the Balrog tear anyone apart making this claim that much more ridiculous.

Louis Cyphre
Can you even read properly?
Sauron creating new bodies for himself have nothing to do with the One Ring

Sauron can't die
He however can have his body destroyed

You did not mention this fact on the OP
Saving face now?

Also
You're terrible at rebuttals

StealthRanger
Dude, do you even rebuttal?

:uva

quanchi112
Can you even read properly?
Sauron creating new bodies for himself have nothing to do with the One Ring

Sauron can't die
He however can have his body destroyed

You did not mention this fact on the OP
Saving face now?

Also
You're terrible at rebuttals His life force is tied into the ring. Ignorance.

He does die. laughing out loud

He doesn't even get his body back.

This is the movie version thread in which only movie feats apply. You poor thing.

laughing out loud

quanchi112

:uva Originally posted by StealthRanger

:uva I just destroyed the book nerd. Movies only, amigo.

Louis Cyphre
Come on now
Spitting the same bullshit like a broken record is a new form of debating.
Combine that with subpar knowledge on LOTR and you have the average HP fanboy.

quanchi112
Come one now
Spitting the same bullshit like a broken record is a new form of debating.
Combine that with subpar knowledge on LOTR and you have you average HP fanboy. Movie feats only. You are not allowed to use book feats since the movies are different, any who.

Dementors win.

Louis Cyphre
No
Great part of his power is tied to the Ring, his lifeforce have nothing to do with it.
Thanks for confirming you are saving face now

You are still terrible at rebuttals BTW

Louis Cyphre
You are to allowed to use book feats
I am allowed to use book feats? Okay then. :/

quanchi112
No
Great part of his power is tied to the Ring, his lifeforce have nothing to do with it.
Thanks for confirming you are saving face now

You are still terrible at rebuttals BTW

2:30--2:35 or so in; HIS LIFEFORCE IS BOUND TO THE RING.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-UsrkoweVa4

Your ignorance disgusts me. I always back my claims when I see fit. I understand the films unlike you and most on here who have no clue about what they are talking about.

Evidence, kiddo. It always proves me right.

quanchi112
I am allowed to use book feats? Okay then. :/ No, you are not. Editing my post is childish by the way.

Read the rules. K. Thanks.

Ps. Watch the films. You clearly have no idea and are out of your element.

Silent Master
He didn't edit the quote, you edited your post, we can clearly the edit tag.

Louis Cyphre
Meh, books are still higher canon

Projecting

Why are under the impression movies are important?
This is what happens when the OP is not specific

Louis Cyphre
No, you are not. Editing my post is childish by the way.

How can I edit your quotes? I am not a mod.

P.S read the books :/

StealthRanger
Quanchi can't read people's posts properly, what makes you think he could read a page of Lord of the Rings?

Louis Cyphre
Eru's miracle?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
He didn't edit the quote, you edited your post, we can clearly the edit tag. He altered my quite. The rules clearly state movie feats only.

quanchi112
How can I edit your quotes? I am not a mod.

P.S read the books :/ Books don't matter here. I don't need to read them.

I posted a link backing my claim. You clearly don't grasp the ring. Kind of odd since you claim to be so knowledgable.

Dementors ftw.

quanchi112
Quanchi can't read people's posts properly, what makes you think he could read a page of Lord of the Rings? What did I misread ?

quanchi112
Meh, books are still higher canon

Projecting

Why are under the impression movies are important?
This is what happens when the OP is not specific Books are canon to the books.

Movies are canon to the movies.

This is the movie forum where only movie feats are allowed in this thread.

If you read the rules or knew what you were talking about you wouldn't need everything spelled out for you.

Silent Master
He altered your quite?

quanchi112
He altered your quite? ipad.

Silent Master
He used an ipad to alter your quite?

quanchi112
He used an ipad to alter your quite? He altered my quote but my iPad misspelled the word quote.

Try and keep up, old sport.

Silent Master
You don't know how to use an ipad?

quanchi112
You don't know how to use an ipad? It autocorrected and I didn't catch it in time. Quit being a drama queen.

Silent Master
IOW, You don't know how to use an ipad.

quanchi112
IOW, You don't know how to use an ipad. No. You are being a drama queen.

Silent Master
At least I know how to use an ipad.

StealthRanger
Ding!

Epicurus
Soul suck and emotion suck, easily.

Try again.
Didn't work on Sirius' dog form(it was even stated somewhere that it is much harder for them to detect animal emotions), won't work on the Balrog.

Try again.

quanchi112
At least I know how to use an ipad. I do as well. One little typo I missed is t really prove of anything other than you being very dramatic.

quanchi112
Ding! ?

quanchi112
Didn't work on Sirius' dog form(it was even stated somewhere that it is much harder for them to detect animal emotions), won't work on the Balrog.

Try again. When was this attempted on his dog form in the films ?

You even say harder not impossible but really compare a Balrog to an animal.

laughing out loud

You can't prove anything in any of these debates so I don't expect you to start doing so now. Just sit back and concede.

Silent Master
I do as well. One little typo I missed is t really prove of anything other than you being very dramatic.

Are you going to blame the mistakes in the above post on your ipad?

Epicurus
When was this attempted on his dog form in the films ?

You even say harder not impossible but really compare a Balrog to an animal.

laughing out loud

You can't prove anything in any of these debates so I don't expect you to start doing so now. Just sit back and concede.
When he managed to escape from Azkaban using his dog form. They were unable to comprehend his emotions hence why he did what nobody else had done for decades prior; he managed to escape from the most well guarded wizard prison in the world.

That is just emotion suck. Which they fail at with animals. Soul suck would be even worse.

I do, using evidence and Word of God statements from the maker of the HPverse, but you being you deny every bit of evidence which discredits your opinion and stick to the same tune of trolling, spamming, and shitposting for dozens of pages until somebody gets warned, banned or the thread gets closed.

quanchi112
When he managed to escape from Azkaban using his dog form. They were unable to comprehend his emotions hence why he did what nobody else had done for decades prior; he managed to escape from the most well guarded wizard prison in the world.

That is just emotion suck. Which they fail at with animals. Soul suck would be even worse.

I do, using evidence and Word of God statements from the maker of the HPverse, but you being you deny every bit of evidence which discredits your opinion and stick to the same tune of trolling, spamming, and shitposting for dozens of pages until somebody gets warned, banned or the thread gets closed. Post the clip.

You also admitted they still could. laughing out loud

Have her debate for you. You obviously cannot do so on your own. I post evidence and you email people.

For the books not the movies sport. Based on doesn't mean equal to in every way.

laughing out loud

Epicurus
Post the clip.

You also admitted they still could. laughing out loud

Have her debate for you. You obviously cannot do so on your own. I post evidence and you email people.

For the books not the movies sport. Based on doesn't mean equal to in every way.

laughing out loud
Watch the movies.

I mentioned it is harder for them.

Incorrect. You spout nonsense which backfires in your face, while I present opinions from the makers of the series themselves.

Rowling oversaw the writing of the movies. She was also the producer for the DH sequels.

quanchi112
Watch the movies.

I mentioned it is harder for them.

Incorrect. You spout nonsense which backfires in your face, while I present opinions from the makers of the series themselves.

Rowling oversaw the writing of the movies. She was also the producer for the DH sequels. I did but you need to obviously.

So harder still means they can do so.

laughing out loud

No, I don't. You don't think for yourself but instead start emailing people as to cover up your inadequacies as a debater in general.

Again, she might be involved but doesn't have the final say so. Director decides and what we see in the films is the canon for the films.

Epicurus
I did

False.

So harder still means they can do so.

Spider-Man can occasionally hurt class 100 bricks. It's hard, but he can do it. I guess that means that in a Hulk vs Spider-Man thread, Spidey will win. Great logic,

No, I don't.

Yes you do. Nonsense and jibber-jabber are the only things written in your posts on this forum.

Again, she might be involved but doesn't have the final say so. Director decides and what we see in the films is the canon for the films.
Rowling's opinion counts over and above yours. Just calm down and let it go, before the endless hate and butthurt over the fact that a woman is a million times more successful than you, consumes you.

quanchi112
False.

Spider-Man can occasionally hurt class 100 bricks. It's hard, but he can do it. I guess that means that in a Hulk vs Spider-Man thread, Spidey will win. Great logic,

Yes you do. Nonsense and jibber-jabber are the only things written in your posts on this forum.

Rowling's opinion counts over and above yours. Just calm down and let it go, before the endless hate and butthurt over the fact that a woman is a million times more successful than you, consumes you. True.

Still can hurt them so my logic still holds true.

False.

No, it doesn't in this regard. We go by the films. You want to just start emailing. Lemming.

Epicurus
True.

Still can hurt them so my logic still holds true.

False.

No, it doesn't in this regard. We go by the films. You want to just start emailing. Lemming.
False.

So Spider-Man wins against Hulk iyo?

True.

Yes it does. Reasons have already been given, Wormtail.

quanchi112
False.

So Spider-Man wins against Hulk iyo?

True.

Yes it does. Reasons have already been given, Wormtail. Wrong.

He can and has. Canon. laughing out loud

False.

Provide a link to a film which corroborates your points. If not you concede.

Epicurus
Wrong.

He can and has. Canon. laughing out loud

False.

Provide a link to a film which corroborates your points. If not you concede.
Right.

So you think that based on lone outliers, Spider-Man can win a forum fight against the Hulk? Really?

True.

I already did in the other thread. Guess you were too slow to catch up, busboy.

quanchi112
Right.

So you think that based on lone outliers, Spider-Man can win a forum fight against the Hulk? Really?

True.

I already did in the other thread. Guess you were too slow to catch up, busboy. No, you are wrong.

I said spider man can I didn't argue probabilities. Great example.

It actually backfired against you. Epic failure. laughing out loud

False.

No, you didn't. There was no movie clip. Concession accepted.

Epicurus
No, you are wrong.

I said spider man can I didn't argue probabilities. Great example.

It actually backfired against you. Epic failure. laughing out loud

False.

No, you didn't. There was no movie clip. Concession accepted.
Incorrect.

You claimed that Spider-Man can beat the Hulk in a forum match. Profiled.

No it didn't. If anything, it ended up with you giving me yet another profile worthy post, lol.

You spout nonsense and jibber jabber. Undeniable.thumb up

quanchi112
Incorrect.

You claimed that Spider-Man can beat the Hulk in a forum match. Profiled.

No it didn't. If anything, it ended up with you giving me yet another profile worthy post, lol.

You spout nonsense and jibber jabber. Undeniable.thumb up Yes, you are incorrect. It is about time you fess up.

I said he beat him in a comic and has the power to do so. Canon. I never argued probabilities. laughing laughing out loud

You can't retort my points and actually gave an analogy proven canonically to destroy your own point.,

laughing out loud

Epicurus
Yes, you are incorrect. It is about time you fess up.

What is it with you talking to yourself in your own posts?

I said
That Spider-Man can beat Hulk in a forum fight. Awful, backpedaling from your original claim now. Oh wait, that's what you always do when backed into a corner.

You can't retort my points and actually gave an analogy proven canonically to destroy your own point.,

laughing out loud
I guess that means Groot can,, under ordinary circumstances, bloody up Thanos as well then.

quanchi112
What is it with you talking to yourself in your own posts?

That Spider-Man can beat Hulk in a forum fight. Awful, backpedaling from your original claim now. Oh wait, that's what you always do when backed into a corner.

I guess that means Groot can,, under ordinary circumstances, bloody up Thanos as well then. How can you always be so confused. I wonder she the problems first started coming to the surface.

I never said he beat him for a majority. I said he has the power to do so. He did. Canon. You argued against yourself. Get your house in order.

You are ignoring the fact he was weakened and under attack from others. Unlike you Abhilegend I don't ignore the context to sell bullshit.

Epicurus
How can you always be so confused. I wonder she the problems first started coming to the surface.

I never said he beat him for a majority. I said he has the power to do so. He did. Canon. You argued against yourself. Get your house in order.

You are ignoring the fact he was weakened and under attack from others. Unlike you Abhilegend I don't ignore the context to sell bullshit.
That's you, not me.

You absolutely did.

Speculation on Iron Man's part. Nothing was written in stone when he made that comment. The fact that it took a few punches from Groot, Cap's shield, and Hawkeye's arrows, all in sequential order is enough to point out at t a horrible low showing.

Groot has the power to hurt Thanos if Spider-Man has the power to hurt Hulk.smile

quanchi112
That's you, not me.

You absolutely did.

Speculation on Iron Man's part. Nothing was written in stone when he made that comment. The fact that it took a few punches from Groot, Cap's shield, and Hawkeye's arrows, all in sequential order is enough to point out at t a horrible low showing.

Groot has the power to hurt Thanos if Spider-Man has the power to hurt Hulk.smile Anyone can read through the posts and see you fall on your face repeatedly.

The narration was meant to clue the reader in. You pick and choose and ignore the other attacks to come up to the Abhilegend conclusion that Groot can hurt Thanos while ignoring the rest of the attacks along with the narration.

Spider-Man beat Hulk straight up making it a false comparison either way.

Just move along.

Epicurus
Anyone can read through the posts and see you fall on your face repeatedly.

Irony.

The narration was meant to clue the reader in. You pick and choose and ignore the other attacks to come up to the Abhilegend conclusion that Groot can hurt Thanos while ignoring the rest of the attacks along with the narration.

So everytime a character makes speculative remarks in a comic, we're supposed to take it at face value? What sort of bullshit logic is that?

Spider-Man beat Hulk straight up making it a false comparison either way.

Groot, Captain America, and Hawkeye also owned Thanos straight up. Canon. Since we're taking PIS showings at literal face value here.thumb up

Just move along.
I agree that you need to desperately do so.

quanchi112
Irony.

So everytime a character makes speculative remarks in a comic, we're supposed to take it at face value? What sort of bullshit logic is that?

Groot, Captain America, and Hawkeye also owned Thanos straight up. Canon. Since we're taking PIS showings at literal face value here.thumb up

I agree that you need to desperately do so. Wrong.

Not every time but when it goes into the events of the comic itself we don't automatically assume the dialogue was to mislead the reader.

Incorrect. There were other characters who hit him as well as the fact he was weakened and still not beaten. laughing out loud

Context, Abhilegend. It has always been your silver bullet.

Looks at my post count and looks at your pathetic post count. Laughs.

Epicurus
Wrong.

Not every time but when it goes into the events of the comic itself we don't automatically assume the dialogue was to mislead the reader.

Incorrect. There were other characters who hit him as well as the fact he was weakened and still not beaten. laughing out loud

Context, Abhilegend. It has always been your silver bullet.

Looks at my post count and looks at your pathetic post count. Laughs.
I agree that you are wrong.

Special pleading fallacy. "It doesn't happen everytime, only in the the cases I want it to happen!" That's what your post sounds like. Not to mention that there were a whole bunch of unexplained stuff in that comic, like the cancerverse fiasco, or how the phuck did Thanos fail to notice that it was a fake cube, or the fact that Thor was getting owned by random Badoon weapons. Have you never read a Bendis comic? Or do I have to post the scan of Thanos getting kicked in his nuts by Rocket Racoon in order to convince you what an awful writer Bendis is?

We see Thor, Rulk and Hulk hit him. Same Thor and Rulk who were consistent jobbers during that period, and the same Hulk whom you claim can be beaten by Spider-Man. LOL.

Irony truly is your 2nd name, Wormtail.

Only thing that proves is that you don't have a real life beyond the internet. laughing out loud

quanchi112
I agree that you are wrong.

Special pleading fallacy. "It doesn't happen everytime, only in the the cases I want it to happen!" That's what your post sounds like. Not to mention that there were a whole bunch of unexplained stuff in that comic, like the cancerverse fiasco, or how the phuck did Thanos fail to notice that it was a fake cube, or the fact that Thor was getting owned by random Badoon weapons. Have you never read a Bendis comic? Or do I have to post the scan of Thanos getting kicked in his nuts by Rocket Racoon in order to convince you what an awful writer Bendis is?

We see Thor, Rulk and Hulk hit him. Same Thor and Rulk who were consistent jobbers during that period, and the same Hulk whom you claim can be beaten by Spider-Man. LOL.

Irony truly is your 2nd name, Wormtail.

Only thing that proves is that you don't have a real life beyond the internet. laughing out loud No, you are wrong. You are always confused.

There is no always or never in pretty much inay regard but like I said the words weren't meant to confuse the reader. Does Thanos have to scream I have been weakened for you to get the point ? Chuckles.

This has nothing to do with the writer. Try to stay objective.

So you admit others hit a weakened Thanos. Progress.

It proves I am simply beyond you. Quit being emotional and lashing out due to the fact I have proven I am a legend whereas you are barely a footnote at this point.

King Ghidorah
Prove their powers only work on a human.

Gandalf is clearly not a human either. Lol at cha.

Right time for proper judgement. Sirius clearly mentions in one of the books that he was able to slip past the Dementors as a DOG since they weren't able to sense his emotions or thoughts in that form. Therefore this shows that Dementors have a lesser effect on non-human creatures.

Sure Dementors drain memories of happiness and thats where the snag is. Balrogs are not shown to have memories of happiness or even capable of showing happiness. In both movie and books, rage is the only thing they've been able to show far and MAYBE hints of fear. As for the soul sucking thing, we can't directly assume it works on a corrupted Maia like the Balrog since it is a demon in essence unlike a human who contains a soul in their body.

Dementors haven't been shown to be susceptible to damage either and as the HP wiki states, they're amortal beings meaning that they were never alive to begin with and that they can never die. They're just THINGS. Sentient abominations and bringers of fear only to some.
Obvious stalemate is obvious.

StealthRanger
So in other words Durin's Bane still curbstomps? Good to know

King Ghidorah
So in other words Durin's Bane still curbstomps? Good to know

Well if its Durin's Bane then yes. And as for Gothmog...well lets not go there because even Dementors need to be shown a bit of mercy at times. In other words, Gothmog slaughters them without difficulty.

StealthRanger
Indeed, for someone like Gothmog would be way above the HPverse's ability to deal with

Kaldin

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Ghidorah
Right time for proper judgement. Sirius clearly mentions in one of the books that he was able to slip past the Dementors as a DOG since they weren't able to sense his emotions or thoughts in that form. Therefore this shows that Dementors have a lesser effect on non-human creatures.

Sure Dementors drain memories of happiness and thats where the snag is. Balrogs are not shown to have memories of happiness or even capable of showing happiness. In both movie and books, rage is the only thing they've been able to show far and MAYBE hints of fear. As for the soul sucking thing, we can't directly assume it works on a corrupted Maia like the Balrog since it is a demon in essence unlike a human who contains a soul in their body.

Dementors haven't been shown to be susceptible to damage either and as the HP wiki states, they're amortal beings meaning that they were never alive to begin with and that they can never die. They're just THINGS. Sentient abominations and bringers of fear only to some.
Obvious stalemate is obvious. Movies only obvious sock guy pining for my attention.

quanchi112

Kadan
Movies only.
roll eyes (sarcastic)
In the movie Gandalf talks about the 'Flame of Arnor.' Which is the power of his ring.
Movies are based after the book, thus book can still be used anyway. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kadan
roll eyes (sarcastic)
In the movie Gandalf talks about the 'Flame of Arnor.' Which is the power of his ring.
Movies are based after the book, thus book can still be used anyway. smile No, we use the films and since they veer outside of the books and it is against the rules it is a no go. Cry more, Tolkien dummy.

King Ghidorah
Movies only obvious sock guy pining for my attention.

You never stated in the OP it was movies only. Perhaps if had you read my post better, you would have seen me state that Balrogs only show rage and maybe a tiny bit of fear in both books and the MOVIE. In the scene of Gandalf vs Balrog, does that Balrog look jolly to you? Does it? No. Movies only? We've only seen the Balrog being angry in the movie so according to your logic, its never been happy.

Have we seen Dementors draining happiness from beings other than humans. Lolnope. Therefore you cannot automatically assume that their happiness sucking works on a cranky, huge fiery beast (Thats a corrupted Maia in the books but this is movies only).

Trounced with your own logic.

Kadan
No, we use the films and since they veer outside of the books and it is against the rules it is a no go. Cry more, Tolkien dummy.
Lol, you don't read well do you.
I said in the MOVIE!
Blast.
You smocking weed or what? smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.