What is the opposite of life?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
It's not death, because the opposite of death is birth, so what is the opposite of life? It's also not undead/undeath, or the afterlife, I can't figure it out, what is the opposite of life? Help guys? XD Please???

Astner
The opposite of being born is dying, the opposite of being alive is being dead.

Bardock42
Not everything needs an exact opposite in reality either.

Astner
Originally posted by Bardock42
Not everything needs an exact opposite in reality either.
You just say that because you know that if there was someone opposite to you then he'd be better than you in every way.

Oneness
Originally posted by Jmanghan
It's not death, because the opposite of death is birth, so what is the opposite of life? It's also not undead/undeath, or the afterlife, I can't figure it out, what is the opposite of life? Help guys? XD Please??? Living a lie, living depressed, living unhappy, you're not actualizing your potential, you're set in your ways, you're unsatisfied.

The saying goes, get busy living or get busy dying. Because the other alternative is wasting your here time on God's green earth, not living.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Astner
You just say that because you know that if there was someone opposite to you then he'd be better than you in every way. If that were the case why would my saying it matter?

AsbestosFlaygon
Birth = Life.

When you were born, you had life in you.

Opposite of life = Death.

Tzeentch
Opposite of life is married.

Julianna
I'd guess being imprisoned.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Jmanghan
It's not death, because the opposite of death is birth, so what is the opposite of life? It's also not undead/undeath, or the afterlife, I can't figure it out, what is the opposite of life? Help guys? XD Please???

That would Nirvana.

parenthesis
The opposite of birth is abortion.

DrDeadpool
First you need to define life !! there are many definitions !!
But the more famous one is this: the existence of a conscience or being alive !!
If you consider that definition So it's opposite would being dead, but the are other definitions too , like: "life is what we have experienced before now we are feeling it" which make it a little deep and hard to find an opposite for.

Wonder Man
Jesus said the gate to life is narrow and the gate to destruction is wide.
The opposite of life may be in action like Thor was accused of and sent to earth to learn the meaning of life.
I think one of the coolest things about life is that each piece of it has it's own secret like a fingerprint.

A Hero's Fate
The opposite of life is that coffin you're going to be stuffed in when you're dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.