Lady Deathstrike vs Captain America and Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is Deathstrike from the Xmen movie vs Batman and Cap.

Who wins?

Psychotron
Didn't Lady Deathstrike wreck Wolverine? How can Batman and Captain America overcome her HF?

Lestov16
Can her claws penetrate Cap's shield? Either way, she should be agile enough to hit him. Batman gets undoubtedly raped, with Robin watching with sweet retribution.

Supra
Originally posted by Lestov16
Can her claws penetrate Cap's shield? Either way, she should be agile enough to hit him. Batman gets undoubtedly raped, with Robin watching with sweet retribution.

No they can't but she will destroyer them, cap ain't blocking both of them.

Layd wins

Robtard
I'm going with Batman from Superman/Batman: Public Enemies; he solos her via bat-slaps.

Supra
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm going with Batman from Superman/Batman: Public Enemies; he solos her via bat-slaps.

Yea and Wolverine wrecks batman.

marwash22
the hell is Batman doing in this thread?

anyhow, Deathstrike displayed much better MA ability than Cap, and while we never saw her run as fast as Cap, her agility and combat speed was either on par with Cap's, or not so far below his that it would hinder her from slicing him up.

Deathstrike wins.

Supra
LDS is par on par with wolverine more agile, healing factor and adamentium claws, she wrecks them all

Robtard
Originally posted by Supra
Yea and Wolverine wrecks batman.

That animated Batman would wipe his ass with Jackman Wolverine.

marwash22
wait, is this Baleman and Chris Evans or an animated Batman and Cap?

Robtard
I'm sure the OP meant Bale, but it's a ridiculous stomp that way.

Supra
That animated Batman would wipe his ass with Jackman Wolverine.

Casue OP is clearly talking about animated batman here.

I'm sure the OP meant Bale, but it's a ridiculous stomp that way.

Yea so bat's can block adamentium now, now your just losing on everything you post, first tom cruises height you lost, now this..

Stealth Moose
Does Baleman get prep?

marwash22
what feats did Baleman perform with the aid of prep in the Nolan movies? I don't recall any.

Supra
Originally posted by marwash22
what feats did Baleman perform with the aid of prep in the Nolan movies? I don't recall any.

Nothing but getting wrecked by Bane and death strike would have wrecked Bane.

Robtard
Yea so bat's can block adamentium now, now your just losing on everything you post, first tom cruises height you lost, now this..

Easy fella, don't bring that chip on your shoulder into every thread smile

Supra
Easy fella, don't bring that chip on your shoulder into every thread smile

So bats can block adamentium now is that what your saying?

Robtard
So bats can block adamentium now is that what your saying?

Get your eyes checked.

Supra
Get your eyes checked.

I see you laughing

steverules_2
LD wins unless someone has an adamantium liquid gun lying around? Bats most likely would I guess but he has a no kill rule so guess he could hand it to cap

COG Veteran
She skins them alive.

wallman77
Spite

Stealth Moose

The dude burnt his emblem into a suspension bridge without being noticed during a military lockdown, after arriving from like Turkmenistan, without so much as a passport or a roll of 20s. He also rigged every cell phone in the city to become his bat-radar, in his spare time of not flexing and kicking ass. I'd say with prep he is a very scary guy.

marwash22
"prep" isn't a cheat code that allows you to say a character can accomplish any hypothetical task if given time to prepare. You have to use specific examples that actually happened in the source material that directly shows how the character used prep to solve a particular problem... none of what you mentioned helped him in a fight.

Stealth Moose
Someone has no sense of humor.

COG Veteran
Anyone here honestly wanna explain how they kill her? I mean they don't exactly have the opportunity to pump her full of adamantium.

marwash22
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Someone has no sense of humor. you're a terrible comedian.

Supra
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Anyone here honestly wanna explain how they kill her? I mean they don't exactly have the opportunity to pump her full of adamantium.

They lost they just wanna fan boy it up.

Stealth Moose
you're a terrible comedian.

No need to attempt to cover up your insecurity.

marwash22
uggh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.