John Constantine (with prep) Vs. Thanos (with prep)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
John has 1 month of prep, and his objective is to eliminate Thanos. John has access to full inventory, no restrictions on what he can use, and who he can call upon.

Thanos knows that he is being hunted by someone, but he doesn't know who it is, and when they or where they will strike.

LeonBuco666
John.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
John.

beatboks
John. Give them both full kowledge and Prep and it's a good fight.

BTW you are aware that John's "full inventory" includes a blade that ends creation right???

Golgo13
Originally posted by beatboks
John. Give them both full kowledge and Prep and it's a good fight.

BTW you are aware that John's "full inventory" includes a blade that ends creation right???

Whats the blade name?

Galan007
John.

beatboks
Originally posted by Golgo13
Whats the blade name?

Off the top of my head I can't recall. It was hidden in Africa and FOF was after it as a way to end his pesky little thorn in the side John when he'd given up on anything but taking him down. Some African tribesman was bringing it across the world John got hold of it first and hid it. It's been years since I read the issue.

LeonBuco666
John would end him even if Thanos new he was being hunted. he still doesn't know who, where or when.

This is a stomp in Johns favour, where is Quan hiding?

Board Walker
Well each has 1 month of prep, the difference is John knows that he is hunting Thanos and knows who and what thanos has at his disposal (its a hit contract after all).

Thanos on the other hand knows that someone is coming to kill him, he has one month of prep to prepare, and or defend himself or set up defenses how he sees fit. Thanos however doesn't know who is coming for him, or how many, or what resources or powers the assassin has at their disposal.

beatboks
Originally posted by Board Walker
Well each has 1 month of prep, the difference is John knows that he is hunting Thanos and knows who and what thanos has at his disposal (its a hit contract after all).

Thanos on the other hand knows that someone is coming to kill him, he has one month of prep to prepare, and or defend himself or set up defenses how he sees fit. Thanos however doesn't know who is coming for him, or how many, or what resources or powers the assassin has at their disposal.

If your making this a HIT, then Stalemate. Thanos can't die because death loves him. I don't see John getting around that.

pym-ftw
Thanos via attrition

DarkSaint85
Whats the blade name?

Maybe he's thinking of the Twin Blade?

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130222103520/hellblazer/images/5/54/Twin_Blades.png

DrDeadpool
John

SamZED
Originally posted by beatboks
If your making this a HIT, then Stalemate. Thanos can't die because death loves him. I don't see John getting around that. Death is marrying Deadpool in April so this point is moot.

Galan007
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Maybe he's thinking of the Twin Blade?

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130222103520/hellblazer/images/5/54/Twin_Blades.png Well, I don't recall that blade ever being touted to end creation, but it was forged from the remains of 2 omnipotent beings(ie. Second and Third of the Fallen), and it did kill First of the Fallen-- although he was later reincarnated as a mortal. Either way, it should still work.

Rao Kal El
John owns Thanos worse than Squirrel girl

P-Geyser
Jesus. I really had know idea John was pimp like that.

LeonBuco666
John will make Thanos feel his pimp hand

Golgo13
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Jesus. I really had know idea John was pimp like that.

He's already pimped Zatanna and Nightmare Nurse. He's pimped.

P-Geyser
He's already pimped Zatanna and Nightmare Nurse. He's pimped. laughing

Golgo13
I mean he's already pimped a NURSE. Man, I always wanted to do a Nurse. mad

zopzop
Thanos with ease.

Golgo13
Thanos isn't even worthy to even look at Constantine.

SamZED
Sh1t just got real.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.