Lady Deathstrike vs Thor (no hammer)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Thor doesn't get his hammer here or his weather powers. He has to fight with skill and pure power. Can he win? No bfring (even if that is possible here).

COG Veteran
Thor gotta several hundred ton boulder hurled into him and that hardly stunned him. But idk if he can put her down permanently.

Supra
Loki's daggers cut him, her adamentium claws cut him bad. He die's.

Silent Master
Loki's daggers are magical in nature, or did you miss the fact that they glowed during the fight with Frost Giants, plus Loki is much stronger than LDS.

Supra
Silent I have you on ignore dude, wake up.

ares834
This all comes down to whether or not her claws cut him and, from what I've seen, I assume they would.

Supra
Originally posted by ares834
This all comes down to whether or not her claws cut him and, from what I've seen, I assume they would.

Exactly, he's been cut by far less and we seen adamentium still holds its resiliency even in the movies. It cut's through thick steel above his skins durability. Can block other adamentium and can cut through anything given the opportunity.

NemeBro
This all comes down to whether or not her claws cut him and, from what I've seen, I assume they would. Based on?

Anyway, Thor knocks her out with one punch.

Silent Master
Originally posted by NemeBro
Based on?

Apparently it's based on Thor being stabbed by a guy with both superstrength and a magical weapon

ares834
Based on?

Based on adamantium cutting through virtually everything in those movies.

marwash22
adamantium's ability to cut through something is contingent on the strength of whatever's controlling it. Deathstrike is faster than Thor and would land a blow on him before he tags her... only question is whether or not she's strong enough to break his skin with her nails.

I can't recall what it takes to make Thor bleed, but i don't think she's capable.

Tzeentch
Considering Thor has been pierced by human needles, I don't see a single reason to assume that his skin is resistant to her blades.

edit- Then again, I suppose that depends on how much his durability was altered by losing his hammer, if it was at all.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Considering Thor has been pierced by human needles, I don't see a single reason to assume that his skin is resistant to her blades.

That was when he was depowered.

Tzeentch
I edited.

Silent Master
Of course his durability was altered when Odin removed his powers. how is that even in question?

Tzeentch
Prove it.

I legit haven't seen the movie in years and remember few details.

marwash22
he was below Cap's level in all physical categories when Odin took his powers.

NemeBro
Based on adamantium cutting through virtually everything in those movies. Like what? Normal steel?

Also, what is this "Deathstrike is faster than Thor" garbage?

marwash22
obviously Thor is faster if we consider flight, but in terms of plain ol' agility and combat speed she displayed better feats.

carver9
All you need to know about Deathstrike. I think this is a good display of power for her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4Hdubzs7kk

NemeBro
Originally posted by marwash22
obviously Thor is faster if we consider flight, but in terms of plain ol' agility and combat speed she displayed better feats. Name them.

marwash22
Wolverine showed more impressive speed feats while fighting than Thor.

Deathstrike ran circles around Wolverine.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Prove it.

I legit haven't seen the movie in years and remember few details.

You mean like being ko'd by a car and a tazer while in human form, compared to standing in the middle of a prolonged lightning strike, taking hits from the Hulk and surviving falls from thousands of feet while powered?

marwash22
technically, that last one didn't happen as he got out of the tank before it hit the ground.

Silent Master
technically, that last one didn't happen as he got out of the tank before it hit the ground.

Except, Thor still hit the ground, the only difference is that he hit at an angle.

BTW, what speed feats does Wolverine have that are better than blocking energy attacks?

NemeBro
Wolverine showed more impressive speed feats while fighting than Thor. Name them.

marwash22
the fight int he forest with that dude who kept regrowing his hands... he moved faster in that one scene than Thor has in 3 movies.

Omega Vision
I see this going a lot like the Wolverine-Juggernaut fight from XIII went.

marwash22
Originally posted by Silent Master
Except, Thor still hit the ground, the only difference is that he hit at an angle. the fact that Thor wanted desperately to escape the tank before it hit the ground proves that the impact would have been much different than the way he hit the ground by busting out of it.

doesn't matter tho, Thor was obviously depowered when Odin banished him.

Silent Master
the fact that Thor wanted desperately to escape the tank before it hit the ground proves that the impact would have been much different than the way he hit the ground by busting out of it.

doesn't matter tho, Thor was obviously depowered when Odin banished him.

Thor wanting out of a prison he was trapped in doesn't prove that the fall would have killed or seriously injured him, espeacilly since he stil hit the ground after escaping and was fine.

Supra
Thor is powerless and adamantium will cut him down. Her healing factor and agility combined with her claws would be to much for him

She's a bad ***** with no panties on.

marwash22
Originally posted by Silent Master
Thor wanting out of a prison he was trapped in doesn't prove that the fall would have killed or seriously injured him, espeacilly since he stil hit the ground after escaping and was fine. k.

Silent Master
Thor isn't powerless.

NemeBro
the fight int he forest with that dude who kept regrowing his hands... he moved faster in that one scene than Thor has in 3 movies. No he didn't.

Abomination was beaten by Hulk, and Abomination could catch missiles fired at him. Thor was faster than Hulk.

Also, Thor's hammer is plain and simple something like hundreds of times faster than the speed of sound. Thor can catch it.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I see this going a lot like the Wolverine-Juggernaut fight from XIII went. Only Thor is much stronger than Juggernaut. And faster too.

Supra
Originally posted by carver9
Thor doesn't get his hammer here or his weather powers. He has to fight with skill and pure power. Can he win? No bfring (even if that is possible here).

So Thor is Powerless?

ares834
the fight int he forest with that dude who kept regrowing his hands... he moved faster in that one scene than Thor has in 3 movies.

thumb up

Silent Master
He only says no weather powers, he doesn't ban Thor's strength/speed/durability etc.

NemeBro
thumb up What's it like being wrong?

Supra
Only Thor is much stronger than Juggernaut. And faster too.

So who wins this?

NemeBro
Thor knocks her out with a single blow.

FrothByte
In the comics when Thor and Wolverine fought, Wolverine hit Thor multiple times but he only gave him flesh wounds... simply because even though adamantium can cut through Thor's skin, Wolverine doesn't have the necessary strength to get through Thor's density.

Though this is not the comics, I don't see why this logic shouldn't remain true. Yes Deathstrikes claws can cut Thor, but she doesn't have the necessary strength to give him deep cuts. All she can do is give him scratches.

One punch from him though will probably knock her out. Heck, he can probably just pull her arms off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.