Smaug vs. Pacific Rim

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
I'm surprised no one has done this yet... so here it goes.

Smaug goes on a rampage on earth and there are only 4 Jaegers left to stop him:

Crimson Typhoon - piloted by those 3 Chinese guys.
Cherno Alpha - piloted by the russian husband and wife
Striker Eureka - piloted by the Australian father and son.
Gipsy Danger - we all know who pilots this one...

So, can the 4 of them stop Smaug? Is it overkill? Will 1 jaeger be enough if 4 is too much?

NemeBro
Smaug simply hasn't shown this kind of power yet.

I doubt he beats a single Jaeger.

KingD19
Cherno Alpha = Too Durable and Too Strong

Crimson Typhoon = Too Fast/Too Skilled/Buzzsaw Blades

Coyote Tango = Waaay Too Fast(Fastest Jaeger ever designed)/Too Agile/Those Bunker Buster Missiles(which easily kill Kaiju)/Wrist Blades

Gypsy Danger = Too Skilled/Too Durable/Dark Matter Cannon/Super Blades

Any one of them alone is waaaay too much for Smaug. And he's really tiny in comparison.

Lestov16
Originally posted by FrothByte
I'm surprised no one has done this yet

Because Smaug was susceptible to a heavy medieval arrow, whereas Jaegers are built to fight creatures who, at their weakest stage, require a near week of non-stop military bombardment to go down. Even against one Jaeger, Smaug will be horribly slaughtered. Against 4? Hell has more mercy than what will be done to Smaug.

Impediment
Smaug stands no chance against even one Jaeger.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Lestov16
Because Smaug was susceptible to a heavy medieval arrow, whereas Jaegers are built to fight creatures who, at their weakest stage, require a near week of non-stop military bombardment to go down. Even against one Jaeger, Smaug will be horribly slaughtered. Against 4? Hell has more mercy than what will be done to Smaug.

Good point. Guess I didn't think this out as much as I should have.

Lestov16
Nothing to worry about. Everyone, including myself, accidentally makes mismatched threads at some point.

Supra
Spite

BruceSkywalker
laughable thread..

smaug has no chance in hell

NemeBro
Originally posted by Lestov16
Nothing to worry about. Everyone, including myself, accidentally makes mismatched threads at some point. I don't.

Nephthys
This thread truly is the Desolation of Smaug.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.