Spawn Vs Kratos ( let put this debate to REST)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Spawn Vs Kratos ( let put this debate to REST)

Ok people let put this debate to Rest. There seem bit problem regarding this match up.

_It started in DeathBattle video. There was a video on Kratos Vs Spawn and Spawn won because Kratos weapons were forge by earth greek gods.. _This put blade of_olympus a earth since it was by earth gods, and Spawn only die by a weapons made by heaven. Or higher Demonic lord like Satan.

This is where problem begins. Some say The Blade of Olympus should able kill Spawn since it was made by Zeus. _

So with that problem. I wanna end this debate ONCE FOR ALL!!!!!!

Can blade of Olympus truly Kill Spawn??????? _

Since this debate must end. _I am gonna allow your guys pick what version of Spawn should fight Kratos_

And I am gonna allow you guys pick what weapons Kratos should have in this fight. You pick many weapons within God Of War series.

The fight take place In the same place where gods fought the titans. A Island fill mountains_

So let put this debate to REST. Who Will Win???

Wei Phoenix
When was this debate ever awake here?

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
When was this debate ever awake here?

It has always been awake. But I got the idea from

Kratos and Dante Vs Spawn thread.

But what you think? Of this fight?

KingD19
Couple of factors decide this fight. Which Kratos is this?

Which Spawn is this? At one point Spawn was a God so powerful(empowered by Mother AKA the One God who governed the entirety of existence) that he was able to take on both God and Satan at the same time and hand them their asses.

And while a technicality, the Greek Pantheon < Heaven in this case could hold true.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by KingD19
Couple of factors decide this fight. Which Kratos is this?

Which Spawn is this? At one point Spawn was a God so powerful(empowered by Mother AKA the One God who governed the entirety of existence) that he was able to take on both God and Satan at the same time and hand them their asses.

And while a technicality, the Greek Pantheon < Heaven in this case could hold true.

as I said in the beginning.

You can pick any version of Kratos and any weapons

And you can pick any version of Spawn. ( but not God Spawn)

You pick Spawn first age(Normal Spawn) to seconds age (king of hell Spawn) to Spawn third age (legions Spawn)

EmptyHearted
Here another I ask

Can blade of olypmus drain Power of Spawn.

I always wonders can blade of Olympus truly drain other being power?

I never beileve it at first. Until Somone show me some proof it can drain power such as Kratos drain his godlike Power back into the blade after it was strip from him by Zeus.

KingD19
BoO was crafted by Greek Gods and has only been shown to drain power from Greek Gods. There's no evidence it won't work on other beings, but there's no evidence it will either.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by KingD19
BoO was crafted by Greek Gods and has only been shown to drain power from Greek Gods. There's no evidence it won't work on other beings, but there's no evidence it will either.

In the begining

I always why did blade of olypmus did not drain Zeus powers???

KingD19
Either because Kratos didn't know how to fully control it, or because it was Zeus' weapon crafted specifically for him and Kratos couldn't use it properly.

MooCowofJustice
It solely comes down to rules. I know on Games Vs here we never let anybody have those kinds of no limits abilities available. Like, Ganondorf had to be able to die through means other than the Master Sword, which in the games is the only thing that can defeat him.

With that rule, we probably wouldn't let Spawn work with that "only heaven weapons" thing.

Impediment
Spawn killed God and Satan.

I'm going with Spawn.

I'm sure that there is a Screw Attack video on YouTube about this match.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
In the begining

I always why did blade of olypmus did not drain Zeus powers???

The Blade could and did drain Zeus' powers.

In the end God of War 2 fight, when Zeus starts in giant form, Kratos stabs the blade into Zeus' hand and that drained some energy out of Zeus', such that he sort of grabbed his chest in pain and shrunk down to normal size for a little bit to continue the fight.

This was described more concretely in the accompanying 2nd novel:
Page 344
"The blade barely penetrated the back of a hand that had delivered a potent blow to the mountaintop, but Kratos felt the blade begin to quiver as it sucked up Zeus' energy. The King of the Gods began to shrink visibly and soon was hardly taller than Kratos himself."

Zeus' regen is too good to drain him completely I imagine.

Supra
Spawn wrecks this fool!

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by CosmicComet
The Blade could and did drain Zeus' powers.

In the end God of War 2 fight, when Zeus starts in giant form, Kratos stabs the blade into Zeus' hand and that drained some energy out of Zeus', such that he sort of grabbed his chest in pain and shrunk down to normal size for a little bit to continue the fight.

This was described more concretely in the accompanying 2nd novel:
Page 344
"The blade barely penetrated the back of a hand that had delivered a potent blow to the mountaintop, but Kratos felt the blade begin to quiver as it sucked up Zeus' energy. The King of the Gods began to shrink visibly and soon was hardly taller than Kratos himself."

Zeus' regen is too good to drain him completely I imagine.

Ahhhhh now I see.

Now what this fight? Can the blade of olypmus drain Spawn demonic power???

What you veiw on this fight??

CosmicComet
I don't know much about Spawn outside of the Super Nintendo video game and the Michael Jai White movie.

Kratos would handily beat Spawn at the levels he was at in those two things, but again that's all I know Spawn from.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I don't know much about Spawn outside of the Super Nintendo video game and the Michael Jai White movie.

Kratos would handily beat Spawn at the levels he was at in those two things, but again that's all I know Spawn from.

Ohhh I see.

One more question though. In Kratos Vs Zeus final battie. Zeus turn into huge ghost form and blast Kratos with big lighting blast and knocking down all Kratos weapons. This was after Kratos stab Zeus the blade of olympus.

That the was why I never believe the blade drain power.

Perhaps Zeus has bit of his powers left??

EmptyHearted
Alright guysz

Does anybody beileve blade of Olypmus can drain spawn powers??

Jmanghan
I think Spawn takes this, honestly.

StealthRanger
Spawn can solo GoW and 95% of video games with it, this is a stomp

Impediment
ARq_2duhIGU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.