...... Marvel Vs Darkseid ......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Marvel

Cap.America
Thor
Dr.Strange
Hulk
Silver Surfer
Spectrum
Iron Man

Vs

Darksied

quanchi112
Hulk or Thor solo.

Rao Kal El
Just letting you know, I am getting tired of you idiocy and bias and you might force my hand into owning you like I have always done.

So far I have spared you, but there is just so much idiocy I can read everyday, and you fill the quote really fast.

Specially with your reading comprehension skills, that is saying too much specially coming from a guy whose English is not his primary language on top of you blind bias and you baiting stupid comments.

So don't force my hand into "expunging your bacteria"

Dampyre
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Just letting you know, I am getting tired of you idiocy and bias and you might force my hand into owning you like I have always done.

So far I have spared you, but there is just so much idiocy I can read everyday, and you fill the quote really fast.

It's spelled 'quota', genius.

quanchi112

Specially with your reading comprehension skills, that is saying too much specially coming from a guy whose English is not his primary language on top of you blind bias and you baiting stupid comments.

So don't force my hand into "expunging your bacteria" I gave my opinion. Keep this topic related and leave your emotional outbursts out of the thread.

Your grammar is also atrocious. Team wins, hard.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Dampyre
It's spelled 'quota', genius.

thumb up Correcting my e-English? Nooooooooo!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by quanchi112
I gave my opinion. Keep this topic related and leave your emotional outbursts out of the thread.

Your grammar is also atrocious. Team wins, hard.

Your opinion is mostly filled with idiocy and bias, I don't know if you have noticed but KMC makes fun of you dude.

Yes, I agree my grammar is not the best after all is not my main language and I learned english later on, on my life, so I can care less what you might think about it.

as for the thread, neither Hulk nor Thor win in the stupid manner you are proposing.

quanchi112
Your opinion is mostly filled with idiocy and bias, I don't know if you have noticed but KMC makes fun of you dude.

Yes, I agree my grammar is not the best after all is not my main language and I learned english later on, on my life, so I can care less what you might think about it.

as for the thread, neither Hulk nor Thor win in the stupid manner you are proposing. You get made fun of as well. I couldn't care less you apparently do.

Thor can deflect the omega beams which have led to Darkseid's downfall before. Hulk can beat him down similarly to what's happened when he last tangled with Orion, Doomsday, or Superman in Apokolips now.

Rao Kal El
You get made fun of as well. I couldn't care less you apparently do.

laughing out loud

Thor can deflect the omega beams which have led to Darkseid's downfall before. Hulk can beat him down similarly to what's happened when he last tangled with Orion, Doomsday, or Superman in Apokolips now.

The stupidity of thinking that just because Darkseid gets beaten by Doomsday translates into Hulk is just beyond, your normal level of idiocy.

Anyhow, think what ever you want, your stupidity level is never going to change, just do not pollute the e-world with your mental deficiencies.

btw

Read comics and stop watching harry potter, oh and take a reading comprehension class.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

The stupidity of thinking that just because Darkseid gets beaten by Doomsday translates into Hulk is just beyond, your normal level of idiocy.

Anyhow, think what ever you want, your stupidity level is never going to change, just do not pollute the e-world with your mental deficiencies. No, it isn't since it wasn't just Doomsday that beat him down. Hulk at his highest is well above Doomsday. I can quote the writer of HP to illustrate his actual portrayal than the myths perpetuating him.

You sidestepped all my evidence. Still all relevant. Stew over it. laughing out loud

Rao Kal El
Yawn! There is nothing your Idiocy and intellect level can show me, oh wait, you have not shown anything, just your normal bias comments like in every other thread.

Now stfu and let people who actually know something about comics debate on the issue.

quanchi112
Yawn! There is nothing your Idiocy and intellect level can show me, oh wait, you have not shown anything, just your normal bias comments like in every other thread.

Now stfu and let people who actually know something about comics debate on the issue. I brought up evidence whereas you just have insulted showing I'm inside your head.

I can cite the actual writer to back me up. smile

Digi
http://i.imgur.com/01zer.jpg

deathslash
Hulk or Thor solo. I have just two questions for you.

1. Are you high right now?

2. Are you funtionally retarted?

quanchi112
Originally posted by deathslash
I have just two questions for you.

2. Are you funtionally retarted? When insulting someone's intelligence don't misspell retarded.

I have given my reasoning as to why this occurs. Feel free to disagree all you want.

carver9
When insulting someone's intelligence don't misspell retarded.

laughing out loud

DrDeadpool
The team.

yaadaveyaa
When insulting someone's intelligence don't misspell retarded.

I have given my reasoning as to why this occurs. Feel free to disagree all you want.

lol i have missed quanchi he just keeps on owning these kids like its no bodys business .... as for the thread i think the team has way to much power in this situation i by no means think its a stomp but team in 7/10 because to much thor and hulk for good ol darkseid

Rage.Of.Olympus

So don't force my hand into "expunging your bacteria"

LOL.

Oh shit Quan, you better watch your back or Kal-El here is going to put you in your place with his superior comic book knowledge. Three months after your reply that is.

"So far I have spared you"

laughing out loud

Threaten to break his e-legs next.

Rao Kal El
I brought up evidence whereas you just have insulted showing I'm inside your head.

I can cite the actual writer to back me up. smile

No evidence at all, plus any "evidence" you might brought up it has to be taken carefully because of your horrible reading comprehension skills. "Mr expunging bacteria"

Seriously what kind of an IDIOT will believe that Imperex prime will kill Doomsday by "expunging his bacteria"

Keep fooling clown

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
LOL.

Oh shit Quan, you better watch your back or Kal-El here is going to put you in your place with his superior comic book knowledge. Three months after your reply that is.

"So far I have spared you"

laughing out loud

Threaten to break his e-legs next.

laughing out loud yep that's funny, at least I don't switch heroes based on popularity wink

Tony Stark
Thor
Dr.Strange
Hulk
Silver Surfer

All can solo

carver9
Darkseid gets blitzed.

quanchi112
No evidence at all, plus any "evidence" you might brought up it has to be taken carefully because of your horrible reading comprehension skills. "Mr expunging bacteria"

Seriously what kind of an IDIOT will believe that Imperex prime will kill Doomsday by "expunging his bacteria"

Keep fooling clown I brought up canon instances as my proof while you just basically have sobbed in this thread and made a fool of yourself.

Team wins, effortlessly.

Supermex
Ok guy being real here now..

So do you think this Marvel team here beats Darkseid the?
The recent one that fought the JLA recently?

Supermex
??????

Golgo13
Originally posted by deathslash
I have just two questions for you.

2. Are you funtionally retarted?

2, i think.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Thor
Dr.Strange
Hulk
Silver Surfer

All can solo

laughing out loud where is iron man?

abhilegend
laughing out loud @ Rage. How's gamma church treating you pal?

Badabing
Yeah, closing. It's tough watching people double down on fanboyism and/or idiocy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.