Iron Man vs Weapon XI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Iron Man (using Avengers armor) vs Weapon XI (final form of Wade Wilson from X Men Origins: Wolverine)

Bloodlusted
No PIS/CIS
takes place in Times Square
Who takes it?

Firefly218
Iron Man wins handidly

Psychotron
Iron man flies out of reach and blasts until he's ash.

Supra
Tri Beam FTW

Impediment
Iron Man can fly, but who's to say Wade can't teleport upwards in the air at Tony and then give him a quick adamantiun slash and an eye blast?

Psychotron
Originally posted by Impediment
Iron Man can fly, but who's to say Wade can't teleport upwards in the air at Tony and then give him a quick adamantiun slash and an eye blast?

Did any teleporter ever do something like that? And if Tony's smart he'll be moving constantly so Barakpool wouldn't tag him even if could do that.

Robtard

Stryker used Wraith's DNA to imbue XI with teleportation powers. So XI can teleport as far as Wraith could.

Robtard
Originally posted by Psychotron
Did any teleporter ever do something like that? And if Tony's smart he'll be moving constantly so Barakpool wouldn't tag him even if could do that.

Nightcrawler teleported pretty far, at least a couple miles.

Azazel teleported from Nevada to Virginia.

Can't recall the furthest Wraith teleported.

ares834
Giving this to Weapon XI. I'd think his swords could cut through Iron Man easily enough. And with teleportation he should be easily able to tag IM.

FrothByte
Weapon XI wins with some difficulty. Tony isn't agile enough to keep up with all the jumping around/teleportation that Weapon XI was doing. Plus those adamantium claws and optic blasts would wreak havoc on IM's suit.

BruceSkywalker
Stark ftw..

Weapon XI can certainly teleport , but Stark shouldn't have a problem blasting his ass away

FrothByte
Not unless he keeps using omnidirectional blasts he isn't.

COG Veteran
I need proof of Slade's swords being able to cut through IM's armor. Until then I say he gets his head lasered off.

Edit: Nevermind, adamantium cuts through it pretty easily. I give this to Slade.

FrothByte
Was Slade given an adamantium skeleton or just the claws? I can't rmeember.

Utrigita
Weapon IX ftw.

KingD19
Originally posted by FrothByte
Was Slade given an adamantium skeleton or just the claws? I can't rmeember.

He was activated prematurely to stop Wolverine and Sabretooth, so I believe he only had the arm blades. But then again, Fox is under the impression that if you heat Adamantium up, it can cut through Adamantium. So he very well may have had it.

K-Dog
Ironman could get some wins with a knockout, but I see a big chase game with Ironman flying and Wade teleporting after him, guessing where he will be, with Ironman trying to blast him when he appears. One thing that will help Wade: He can keep his optic blast going almost continually and indefinitely can't he? that is going to be hard for Ironman to continually dodge. Wade can just look around and make it go everywhere. And it has a good range also. Look at that battle he had with Wolverine and Sabertooth on top of that big concrete structure. It's not going to kill Ironman, but it will knock him around in the air and I bet several hits will take him out. If he gets knocked around a bit, Wade can superfast teleport over and keep hitting him, maybe teleporting to his blind side over and over and blasting him (or cutting him). Or course Ironman can be on the offensive also, but I think Wade will have the advantage in speed plus surprise. Wade can more or less fly with his teleportation, plus he will heal from a lot of hits very quickly, so IM will need a good solid head strike or heart strike to knock him out IMO.
This is a cool fight whatever the opinion.

DrDeadpool
Iron man.

FrothByte
The only thing that would give IM the win in this is RDJ's damn popularity.

Impediment
Wade wins.

Why are people calling him "Slade"?

marwash22
Wade wins.

Why are people calling him "Slade"? apparently they think he's Deathstroke.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/113883/2164436-deadpool_vs_deathstroke.jpg

Impediment
That's actually never clicked for me before until now.

Wade Wilson.....Slade Wilson.

I wonder if Rob Liefeld used Slade as inspiration when creating Deadpool.

Then again.....it IS Rob Liefeld, the guy who was sued for creating a damn near identical knock off of Captain America.

marwash22
yeah, it was an intentional ripoff/parody.

God Cloth Seiya
DP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.