Man of Steel vs Superman Returns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
All out war

MoS is coming to destroy Metropolis, Superman has to stop him. Fight to death, if thats even possible.

Both Blood Lusted and Pissed the Fck off as to who is the best

Zack Fair
SuperRouth benchpresses an island on Cavilman.

GG

Supra
Originally posted by Zack Fair
SuperRouth benchpresses an island on Cavilman.

GG

No Time to be doing that, this is an all out blood lusted brawl. And that would not affect him at all, his durability is to high. He does not even bleed from battle.

Zack Fair
Routh is a light speedster. He has all the time in the world for that.

Either way Super Routh is superior in every way.

Impediment
Routh Superman beats the living shit out of MoS.

Robtard
Routh is more powerful all around. This is almost a spite thread.

Supra
Routh is a light speedster. He has all the time in the world for that.

Either way Super Routh is superior in every way.

He has time to go lift a a island? Not a chance in hell, MoS is coming to destroy metropolis. Show me one person Routh fought that meets up to Zod, Faora or Zod.

Zack Fair
Light speedster buddy. He is many, many, many times faster than Cavilman. He can probably do it if he wanted to. Routh has every single stat advantage and knows how to better use his powers. The only thing he doesn't have is combat against other super powered beings if you only count Returns. Having said that canonically Reeve Superman from 1 and 2 IS Routh Superman so he also has that with his battle against Zod, Ursa and Non

Supra
Light speedster buddy. He is many, many, many times faster than Cavilman. He can probably do it if he wanted to. Routh has every single stat advantage and knows how to better use his powers. The only thing he doesn't have is combat against other super powered beings if you only count Returns. Having said that canonically Reeve Superman from 1 and 2 IS Routh Superman so he also has that with his battle against Zod, Ursa and Non

No way he can take MoS in a brawl, MoS was taking train's planes and automobiles getting tossed at him by people just as powerful as him.

He moves just as fast as Routh, we already saw how fast he moves in flight, he is just as fast in flight, MoS is coming to destroy metropolis, Routh will have to engage him hand to hand. MoS hand to hand will bust his ass up

Routh could barley stop that plane from crashing and only lifted that island because it was do or die and he got a power boost from the sun.

Routh has better lifting strength feats while MoS has way better brawling and tanking and durabilty feats combined with his hand to hand brawling Routh will fail.

Zack Fair
You're wrong pal. MoS was mach something something. Routh was a light speedster. Scientists believed he moved so fast he was almost in 2 places at the same time. Hand 2 Hand Cavil will get his jaw broken in half if Routh decides to throw a punch.

He had trouble with the plane because if he applied too much force the whole thing would break and everyone would have died. Lets ignore how Routh had a shard of Kryptonite on his ribs and the entire island was filled with kryptonite.

Supra
You're wrong pal. MoS was mach something something. Routh was a light speedster. Scientists believed he moved so fast he was almost in 2 places the same time. Hand 2 Hand Cavil will get his jaw broken in half if Routh decides to throw a punch.

You have no proof of him throwing any punches and how they would affect another Kryptonian. He was a god in a world of people with no powers, MoS took down them all and was out numbered.

Namek and Faora would have murder raped routh.

Zack Fair
lol. I need to prove he can throw punches? Faora and Non will most likely annoy the hell out of Routh.

Supra
lol. I need to prove he can throw punches?

Yea you do, show me his punching power, his lifting strength was based off his ability to convert anti-gravity force greater then what he was lifting based of his inherent strength which you have nothing to show that strength could hurt or break the jaw of another kryptonian.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by Robtard
Routh is more powerful all around. This is almost a spite thread.

What do me almost? This is spite.

Routh accidentally kills Cavil-man by poking him no expression

Supra
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
What do me almost? This is spite.

Routh accidentally kills Cavil-man by poking him no expression

Mos would murder stomp Routh

Zack Fair
lol.

Whatever pal. Reeve = Routh so there you have his punching power.

Case in point Routh is just in a different league stat-wise. Cavil may be the better brawler(not by much) but he is just simply outclassed. Nothing to be ashamed about anyway. Cavilman is still a powerhouse.

Impediment
Routh lifted an island of Kryptonite while succumbing to radiation poisoning.

Routh is stronger and faster.

Supra
lol.

Whatever pal. Reeve = Routh so there you have his punching power.

Case in point Routh is just in a different league stat-wise. Cavil may be the better brawler(not by much) but he is just simply outclassed.

Outclassed my ass, his actual fighting strength and combat speed alone Routh could not do anything. He traded blow for blow with Zod and Faora and Namek.

How is he going to stop someone intent on destroying the city. All Routh cared about was saving Metropolis Mos didn't care he cared about stoping world domination.

Zack Fair
Because he is stronger, faster and tougher. Routh will probably keep the damage to a minimum.

Supra
Because he is stronger, faster and tougher.

His in flight strength feats are based of his ability to create anti-gravity force above the current object he is lifting, that does not have anything to do with punching power.

Zack Fair
SMH.

NemeBro
Cavill Superman is arguably more durable, but Routh Superman is pretty considerably faster and stronger.

Supra
SMH.

Faora would smash too btw

Supra
Originally posted by NemeBro
Cavill Superman is arguably more durable, but Routh Superman is pretty considerably faster and stronger.

Faster in flight, off what some new channel said in the background? We all know the new absolutely knows what they are talking about when talking about superman.

This isn't even about flight speed, this is hand to hand brawling.

Robtard
Routh just flies back in time to when MoS Supes was a baby; then uses his on-demand powers to super-food-warp swaddle MoS-baby and brick-laying vision to build a crib for the little man smile

Supra
Routh just flies back in time to when MoS Supes was a baby and then uses his on-demand powers to super-food-warp MoS-baby smile

I accept your concession, lets now talk about who is tallersmile

Impediment
Routh flies at light speeds = Infinite Mass Punch.

Boom.

Zack Fair
He was saving people all around the world at the same time. It was a new channel but it was information based on what scientists deducted. Again Routh shares feat with Reeve, so you also have him circling earth about 50 times in over 5-10 seconds.

He is faster. Both by feats and by scientific sources of the movie. Oh yeah he also grabs bullets out of the air.

Robtard
Originally posted by Supra
I accept your concession, lets now talk about who is tallersmile

Feel free to disprove Routh can't do what I noted instead of derp dodging smile

Routh just flies back in time to when MoS Supes was a baby; then uses his on-demand powers to super-food-warp swaddle MoS-baby and brick-laying vision to build a crib for the little man smile

Supra
Originally posted by Impediment
Routh flies at light speeds = Infinite Mass Punch.

Boom.

You underestimate how fast Mos can move.

Supra
He was saving people all around the world at the same time. It was a new channel but it was information based on what scientists deducted. Again Routh shares feat with Reeve, so you also have him circling earth about 50 times in over 5-10 seconds.

He is faster. Both by feats and by scientific sources of the movie. Oh yeah he also grabs bullets out of the air.

Show me him grabbing bullets out of the air, and what does this have to do with this fight?

Supra
Feel free to disprove Routh can't do what I noted instead of derp dodging smile

I already accepted your concession, its your job to go tell me who is taller. rolling on floor laughing

Robtard
I already accepted your concession, its your job to go tell me who is taller. rolling on floor laughing

Oh boy, at least be original, dodging points you can't counter by saying "concession accepted" is Quanchi's clown-tactic.

But anytime you want to disprove what I claimed, feel free smile

Impediment
You underestimate how fast Mos can move.

MoS is fast, but Routh is 100 times faster.

Zack Fair
Show me him grabbing bullets out of the air, and what does this have to do with this fight? I don't remember if it was the first or second movie, but he was disguised as Clark and grabbed a bullet out of the air when he and Lois were getting robbed. He acted like the bullet graced him and shit. It has to do with the discussion because you tried to dismiss Routh's superior speed by saying it was just flight speed, so I gave you an example of "combat" speed by giving you an example of him moving his limbs at super speed.

Supra
Originally posted by Impediment
MoS is fast, but Routh is 100 times faster.

It does not matter. Mos is coming to wreck metropolis and routh is gonna try to grab him and fight him with his powers and Routh gets murder raped with Cavils fighting ability and durability..

I guess no one say MoS tank a kryptonian blast straight to the chest that didn't leave a scratch on him.

Supra
I don't remember if it was the first or second movie, but he was disguised as Clark and grabbed a bullet out of the air when he and Lois were getting robbed. He acted like the bullet graced him and shit. It has to do with the discussion because you tried to dismiss Routh's superior speed by saying it was just flight speed, so I gave you an example of "combat" speed by giving you an example of him moving his limbs at super speed.

Zach you can dream up old movies all you want, This is about Routh Screen Feats vs MoS screen feats in a hand to hand brawl.

There is no guns in this fight or bullets to catch. And the first four movies have no place in this fight.

This will come down to a brawl and Mos can tank those hits all day and dish it back harder.

FrothByte
The boring Routh Superman wins. He's also taller than MOS.

Supra
Originally posted by FrothByte
The boring Routh Superman wins. He's also taller than MOS.

Abysmal post for an abysmal superman.

quanchi112
Because he is stronger, faster and tougher. Routh will probably keep the damage to a minimum. He didn't look stronger against Lex Luthor or his henchmen.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
He didn't look stronger against Lex Luthor or his henchmen. "I TROLL U!!!1"

quanchi112
"I TROLL U!!!1" Well, feats don't determine these matchups. He fought no one superhuman and the humans he went up against outplayed and beat him down.

Robtard
Well, feats don't determine these matchups. He fought no one superhuman and the humans he went up against outplayed and beat him down.

"I TOLL U!!!!1" by ignoring context yet again, how amazingly clever and original smile

quanchi112
"I TOLL U!!!!1" by ignoring context yet again, how amazingly clever and original smile What context am I ignoring ? THis isn't a lift an island contest. The Cavill Superman had actual combat feats outside getting beat up by Kevin Spacy.

Don't you want to factor height into this too somewhere Rob.

Supra
What context am I ignoring ? His isn't a lift an island contest. The Cavill Superman had actual combat feats outside getting beat up by Kevin Spacy.

He tried screaming "I am superman" with his fist down his throat, Mos refused to be called superman. He didn't care about saving smallville or metropolis, or his house being destroyed he cared about wrecking crews.

Superman is a farm boy.

quanchi112
He tried screaming "I am superman" with his fist down his throat, Mos refused to be called superman. He didn't care about saving smallville or metropolis, or his house being destroyed he cared about wrecking crews.

Superman is a farm boy. I agree he didn't even bat an eye lash when his stepfather was killed.

Supra
I agree he didn't even bat an eye lash when his stepfather was killed.

He wanted to fight, wreck crews and show who was the real man of steel.

Robtard
What context am I ignoring ? THis isn't a lift an island contest. The Cavill Superman had actual combat feats outside getting beat up by Kevin Spacy.

How many times are you going to ignore context and do your "I TROLL U!!!!" schtick in regards to the Luther's henchmen scene in Returns?

You're also showing your ignorance again, Routh does have combat feats fighting superhumans who are more powerful than the Kryptonians in MoS smile

Supra
Routh does have combat feats fighting superhumans who are more powerful than the Kryptonians in MoS smile

Lies again rob, please stop lying and be real for once. Your only fooling yourself. No one else believes you bull crap but you.

Robtard
Lies again rob, please stop lying and be real for once. Your only fooling yourself. No one else believes you bull crap but you.

It's like you and Quanchi are the same now; it's equal parts sad and funny.

Anyhow, your ignorance of a movie character's background doesn't mean someone else is lying smile Just ask nicely; I'll explain it as I still think there's a shred of hope for you.

Supra
It's like you and Quanchi are the same now; it's equal parts sad and funny.

Anyhow, your ignorance of a movie character's background doesn't mean someone else is lying smile Just ask nicely; I'll explain it as I still think there's a shred of hope for you.

You're also showing your ignorance again, Routh does have combat feats fighting superhumans who are more powerful than the Kryptonians in MoS smile

So you can call me ignorant and Im just gonna be ok with it?

Ill turn the other cheek then and see if we can debate without name calling, fresh start from here on outsmile

Show me Routh's superhuman combadre's more powerful then Zod, Faora and Namek.

Namek was tossing train's at MoS and he was tanking them.
Mos was being blasted and tanking alien weaponry.
And in hand to hand he was getting tag teamed and still he got up and face tanked them both.

quanchi112
How many times are you going to ignore context and do your "I TROLL U!!!!" schtick in regards to the Luther's henchmen scene in Returns?

You're also showing your ignorance again, Routh does have combat feats fighting superhumans who are more powerful than the Kryptonians in MoS smile Such as who ?

Lifting an island after a sundip is ignoring context as well, Roberto.

Robtard
Such as who ?

Lifting an island after a sundip is ignoring context as well, Roberto.

Villains in Superman 2.

Sundip? WTF are you talking about, him reaching his hand out to the sun isn't a "sundip" in the comic sense. His body was exposed to the Sun as it normally was and you're ignoring that he was still being actively poisoned from having a shard of Kryptonite in his body. Context matters.

Robtard

Ill turn the other cheek then and see if we can debate without name calling, fresh start from here on outsmile

Show me Routh's superhuman combadre's more powerful then Zod, Faora and Namek.

Namek was tossing train's at MoS and he was tanking them.
Mos was being blasted and tanking alien weaponry.
And in hand to hand he was getting tag teamed and still he got up and face tanked them both.

Good smile

That would be Zod and crew from Superman 2. Who were comparable in strength and durability to Superman in that timeline. Superman Returns is essentially an alternate Superman 3 and the events of Superman and Superman 2 happened to Routh's Superman.

How does any of that even come close to the strength, speed and durability of Superman's body in picking up an island from sea level to the upper atmosphere in what was less than 2 mins?

What would you guess that island weighed? 250 million tons? 500 million tons? 1 billion tons? Superman would have had to exert enough force to counter gravity's pull on that much weight and his body would have to be durable enough to withstand that amount pressure pushing down on him. That scene is one of the highest durability feats; not just strength.

Then he survived crashing from that height, while still having kryptonite in him.

quanchi112
Villains in Superman 2.

Sundip? WTF are you talking about, him reaching his hand out to the sun isn't a "sundip" in the comic sense. His body was exposed to the Sun as it normally was and you're ignoring that he was still being actively poisoned from having a shard of Kryptonite in his body. Context matters. The villains in Superman two hurt him with manholes and were far slower than less powerful. laughing out loud

He struggled to stop a bus/truck or something as well.

He charged up aka amped so that wasn't capable under his normal power levels.

Robtard
The villains in Superman two hurt him with manholes and were far slower than less powerful. laughing out loud

He struggled to stop a bus/truck or something as well.

He charged up aka amped so that wasn't capable under his normal power levels.

/derp They were comparable to Superman in that timeline, deal with it.

"or something" laughing out loud

So somehow he got more solar radiation while still being on earth in that scene, the same as he was before. All he did was recharge himself cos he was drained, it wasn't some boost above his normal levels. Again, you're utterly ignorant on the subject matter at hand and can only do flips cos you feel the need to troll in every thread.

quanchi112
/derp They were comparable to Superman, deal with it.

"or something"

So somehow he got more solar radiation while still being on earth in that scene, the same as he was before. All he did was recharge himself cos he was being drained, it wasn't some boost above his normal levels. Again, you're utterly ignorant on the subject matter at hand and can only do flips cos you feel the need to troll in every thread. Yes, who wasn't that expeditionary in his own movies. Derp.

He amped himself so the feat isn't what he is capable of under his normal power levels.

I actually am bringing forth evidence unlike you who debate based on fictional heights.

Robtard
Yes, who wasn't that expeditionary in his own movies. Derp.

He amped himself so the feat isn't what he is capable of under his normal power levels.

I actually am bringing forth evidence unlike you who debate based on fictional heights.

Well you're wrong again. By Superman Returns, Superman went on an expedition to find his home plant. Now sure why this matters, but you like to do flips to distract, at least try to be correct in your nonsense claims.

He did not amp himself beyond his normal levels, he never left Earth and was no closer to the Sun. He temporarily restored some of his powers that had been drained and he was still actively being drained from the shard still in him. Context you love to ignore. Deal with it and stop lying.

No, you're lying as usual.

Supra
MoS didn't give a flying pony about no one, he showed up and wanted to fight, Superman was to busy trying to save the world, MoS wanted to brawl.

Good smile

That would be Zod and crew from Superman 2. Who were comparable in strength and durability to Superman in that timeline. Superman Returns is essentially an alternate Superman 3 and the events of Superman and Superman 2 happened to Routh's Superman.

How does any of that even come close to the strength, speed and durability of Superman's body in picking up an island from sea level to the upper atmosphere in what was less than 2 mins?

What would you guess that island weighed? 250 million tons? 500 million tons? 1 billion tons? Superman would have had to exert enough force to counter gravity's pull on that much weight and his body would have to be durable enough to withstand that amount pressure pushing down on him. That scene is one of the highest durability feats; not just strength.

Then he survived crashing from that height, while still having kryptonite in him.

Your basing his anti-gravity force generated from flying and relating it to muscle strength in a punch. Which is impossible to do.

He has no punching power feats.

quanchi112
Well you're wrong again. By Superman Returns, Superman went on an expedition to find his home plant. Now sure why this matters, but you like to do flips to distract, at least try to be correct in your nonsense claims.

He did not amp himself beyond his normal levels, he never left Earth and was no closer to the Sun. He temporarily restored some of his powers that had been drained and he was still actively being drained from the shard still in him. Context you love to ignore. Deal with it and stop lying.

No, you're lying as usual. he amped himself so the feat cannot be used for his normal power levels. End of story. Lifting an island doesn't prove anything since by your own admission a manhole can hurt him as well as he struggles with trucks.

I haven't a lied about anything.

Robtard

Your basing his anti-gravity force generated from flying and relating it to muscle strength in a punch. Which is impossible to do.

He has no punching power feats.

So your argument is that a guy who is strong enough and durable enough to lift an island and has sub-light speed feats can't punch at all. If it makes you happy, he grabs MoS Superman and snaps his neck. Either way, MoS Superman has no chance here.

quanchi112
So your argument is that a guy who is strong enough and durable enough to lift an island and has sub-light speed feats can't punch at all. If it makes you happy, he grabs MoS Superman and snaps his neck. Either way, MoS Superman has no chance here. Struggled with a truck. You can't have it both ways and can't keep insisting on using amped feats for his baseline.

Robtard
he amped himself so the feat cannot be used for his normal power levels. End of story. Lifting an island doesn't prove anything since by your own admission a manhole can hurt him as well as he struggles with trucks.

I haven't a lied about anything.

Well, you're wrong; it's been proven and can only cry about feats not counting cos the guy you find less attractive beats the guy you once swooned over.

Firefly218
MoS didn't give a flying pony about no one

Superman clearly cared about Lois Lane considering he went out of his way to save her. Supes cared about the family Zod almost killed, considering he killed zod to stop him. In fact, the whole plot of MoS revolved around Superman risking his life to save everyone else from Zod and his machine.

Just about everything your saying is wrong. Routh would obliterate Caville

Supra
So your argument is that a guy who is strong enough and durable enough to lift an island and has sub-light speed feats can't punch at all. If it makes you happy, he grabs MoS Superman and snaps his neck. Either way, MoS Superman has no chance here.

Anti-gravity force from his flight does not translate into raw combat strength and you know it! Being Krpytonian means MoS has the same power that Routh does.

If you want to dig up past movie feats from the 70's then all of those feats apply to MoS as well.

Or we can stop talking about the 70's movies and leave those screen feats out which do not apply to any of these two movies.

Its your choice.

quanchi112
Well, you're wrong; it's been proven and can only cry about feats not counting cos the guy you find less attractive beats the guy you once swooned over. I explained why it doesn't count. He amped. We saw him struggle with trucks without sun amps. I have more than backed my objective reasoning.

Robtard
Anti-gravity force from his flight does not translate into raw combat strength and you know it!

Being Krpytonian means MoS has the same power that Routh does.

If you want to dig up past movie feats from the 70's then all of those feats apply to MoS as well.

I already explained that the weight of that island would have been bearing down on his body; he'd need to be strong and durable enough to support and withstand that impossible pressure. If you want another strength feat, Superman held the San Andres Fault for many moments in the first film.

No. They're two different takes on the same character; but they don't share feats. It's like saying Action Comics #1 Superman shares the same feats as Silver Age Superman and Superboy at his silly height.

MoS was a reboot. It essentially erased the previous Superman films and started over.

Supra
I already explained that the weight of that island would have been bearing down on his body; he'd need to be strong and durable enough to support and withstand that impossible pressure. If you want another strength feat, Superman held the San Andres Fault for many moments in the first film.

No. They're two different takes on the same character; but they don't share feats. It's like saying Action Comics #1 Superman shares the same feats as Silver Age Superman and Superboy at his silly height.

MoS was a reboot.

Im not saying he's not strong or durable, please read op! Metropolis gets wrecked!!!

Robtard
Im not saying he's not strong or durable, please read op! Metropolis gets wrecked!!!

I have:

All out war

MoS is coming to destroy Metropolis, Superman has to stop him. Fight to death, if thats even possible.

Routh uses his sub-light speed to catch Caville and his vast strength advantage to snap Caville's neck in a blood-lusted fury.

Supra
I have:

Routh uses his sub-light speed to catch Caville and his vast strength advantage to snap Caville's neck in a blood-lusted fury.

Ignoring all his durability feats, and he has no strength feats against any kryponians in this move.

Just like everyone worships Dr. Manhattan from watchmen but he had no one else in the movie to challenge his divine power.

quanchi112
I have:

Routh uses his sub-light speed to catch Caville and his vast strength advantage to snap Caville's neck in a blood-lusted fury. He didn't so in part two against inferior opponents due to combat feats. Struggled with a truck. It isn't going away.

Supra
Man of Steel was tag teamed by multiple warrior above his pay grade and yet he refused to back down

Zod was a General of Krypton and could not even beat him. Zod from Mos outclasses 70's Zod in every way.

Superman could barely win against the three 70's K's and he went toe to to with World Engines, flying trains and satellites and took direct hits from Alien weapons

Man of Steel don't care about being punched, he don't care about being hit in the jaw, he will dish it right back and if you piss him off enough he will kill you.

Mos is a cold blooded krypton killer

Silent Master
Ignoring all his durability feats, and he has no strength feats against any kryponians in this move.

Just like everyone worships Dr. Manhattan from watchmen but he had no one else in the movie to challenge his divine power.

Weren't you one of the people worhsipping DM in the Thanos and Thor threads?

Lestov16
Routh Superman wins here. Dude lifted an entire land mass made up entirely of his weakness and pushed it into deep space. Cavill has no comparable strength feats.

Robtard

Let's see. Routh is stronger than Caville's Superman, we already covered that. So if a physically weaker Superman (Caville) can snap a kryptonians neck from that 'universe', how is it hard to believe a stronger one can't? Simple Maths.

Your argument is basically: 'Routh's Superman has no Abrams tank throwing feats, so he can't throw an Abrams tank'. Willfully ignoring he has greater feats of strength.

Firefly218
Lifting an island of Kryptonite is a legitimate strength feat. And so what if supes amped, he could do the same against Caville

quanchi112
Originally posted by Firefly218
Lifting an island of Kryptonite is a legitimate strength feat. And so what if supes amped, he could do the same against Caville If he tries flying to the sun but he doesn't start out at that base level of strength. Cavill is strong enough to hurt him either way and has more impressive combat showings.

Robtard
If he tries flying to the sun but he doesn't start out at that base level of strength. You need to watch that crap film Superman Returns, cos there was no "flying to the sun" in that film.

Once again debating over a film you've not seen.

quanchi112
You need to watch that crap film Superman Returns, cos there was no "flying to the sun" in that film.

Once again debating over a film you've not seen. He flew out of the atmosphere to amp. I didn't mean literally fly into the sun. He still struggled against that truck and was hurt by manholes.

Robtard
He flew out of the atmosphere to amp. I didn't mean literally fly into the sun. He still struggled against that truck and was hurt by manholes.

Stop making shit up and watch the movie: http://megashare.info/watch-superman-returns-online-TmpNNQ

He flew just above some clouds after he left Cyclops' seaplane and he was still actively being poisoned when lifting the island.

quanchi112
Stop making shit up and watch the movie: http://megashare.info/watch-superman-returns-online-TmpNNQ

He flew just above the clouds after he left Cyclops' seaplane. Exactly what I just said, genius.

Amping. Why fly up if it didn't amp him. Cavill Superman crushes him. The man doesn't even care when his fathers die. He isn't going to care when he kills this non killer.

Robtard
Exactly what I just said, genius.

Amping. Why fly up if it didn't amp him. Cavill Superman crushes him. The man doesn't even care when his fathers die. He isn't going to care when he kills this non killer.

Still lying. You said:

He flew out of the atmosphere to amp.

Flying in the clouds is not "out of the atmosphere". You fail at so many things; at least you're consistent.

Now watch the film and then debate smile

quanchi112
Still lying. You said:

Flying in the clouds is not "out of the atmosphere". You fail at so many things; at least you're consistent.

Now watch the film and then debate smile iPad correction I must have missed. Clouds not atmosphere.

Point is he flew up to amp. smile

Undeniable. Amp means not fair game.

Silent Master
Still lying. You said:

Now watch the film and then debate smile

You realize that he's just trolling, right?

Robtard
iPad correction I must have missed. Clouds not atmosphere.

Point is he flew up to amp. smile

Undeniable. Amp means not fair game.

What a coward. Watch the film.

Robtard
Originally posted by Silent Master
You realize that he's just trolling, right?

Trolling and stupidity are not exclusive of each other.

quanchi112
What a coward. Watch the film. I have. Nothing I said was inaccurate save the iPad typo.

Silent Master
Trolling and stupidity are not exclusive of each other.

Well, she is rather stupid...but trying to pass off atmosphere as an Ipad autocorrect for cloud is pure trolling.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Well, she is rather stupuid...but trying to pass off atmosphere as an Ipad autocorrect for cloud is pure trolling. Leave my iPad out of this, worm. It makes my mistakes but I love it anyways.

Robtard
I have. Nothing I said was inaccurate save the iPad typo.

Tried to type "clouds"; ended up typing "out of the atmosphere" - you

That just makes you look more stupid.

Supra
Rob quit dodging posts

Man of Steel was tag teamed by multiple warrior above his pay grade and yet he refused to back down

Zod was a General of Krypton and could not even beat him. Zod from Mos outclasses 70's Zod in every way.

Superman could barely win against the three 70's K's and he went toe to to with World Engines, flying trains and satellites and took direct hits from Alien weapons

Man of Steel don't care about being punched, he don't care about being hit in the jaw, he will dish it right back and if you piss him off enough he will kill you.

Robtard
Rob quit dodging posts

As before, none of that equates to Caville's Superman defeating Routh's.

Supra
As before, none of that equates to Caville's Superman defeating Routh's.

Rob you superman got owned by a flying saucer and could barley lift a truck from the 70's and could not solo Zob Faora and Namek. He had to pull their powers to defeat them

Which superman are you going to, you cant keep flip flopping between 70's and 06's anymore, stick to one, and as OP I stated this is 2006.

Robtard
Rob you superman got owned by a flying saucer and could barley lift a truck from the 70's and could not solo Zob Faora and Namek. He had to pull their powers to defeat them

Which superman are you going to, you cant keep flip flopping between 70's and 06's anymore, stick to one, and as OP I stated this is 2006.

Reeve's Superman held back the San Andreas Fault for some time. So I really fail to see how you think Reeve's weak.

Already explained it to you, Routh and Reeve are the same Superman. If you think I am lying, look it up.

Supra
Reeve's Superman held back the San Andreas Fault for some time. So I really fail to see how you think Reeve's weak.

Already explained it to you, Routh and Reeve are the same Superman. If you think I am lying, look it up.

Its not fair Rob to pull feats from both movies, but if you want to fine, he could not even lift a truck and had a sewer cap wreck him. I dont see how that equats to a train being thrown on you by Namek and Mos walking away from it in your eyes.

If Reeves had a flying train thrown on him he would not have gotten up at all. Mos tanked a flying train bro..

Nothing can touch that feat from Routh or Reeves..Reeves got owned by a moving bus on wheels.

Supra
And I found superspeed on screen which people plainly can't see

Min 1:17
Ets2KtNYiis

Robtard
Its not fair Rob to pull feats from both movies, but if you want to fine, he could not even lift a truck and had a sewer cap wreck him. I dont see how that equats to a train being thrown on you by Namek and Mos walking away from it in your eyes.

If Reeves had a flying train thrown on him he would not have gotten up at all. Mos tanked a flying train bro..

Nothing can touch that feat from Routh or Reeves..Reeves got owned by a moving bus on wheels.

If you've not noticed, 99% of my argument has been based on Superman: Returns, cos that's all that's needed here.

Superman/Superman 2 was brought in when you argued that Routh couldn't throw a punch. Though that's a ridiculous argument.

Having the weight of an entire island bearing down on your > the mass of a flying train.

Robtard
And I found superspeed on screen which people plainly can't see

Min 1:17
Ets2KtNYiis

The Kryptonians in MoS can do small burst of super-speed as seen. I've not claimed MoS couldn't.

Those speeds feats are not greater than the speed feats in Superman: Returns.

Supra
The Kryptonians in MoS can do small burst of super-speed as seen, iirc, only Quanchi has argued in other threads where MoS is concerned that Superman couldn't do it, only the villains in his derp-style of debating.

Those speeds feats are not greater than the speed feats in Superman: Returns.

Im saying he can do super speet burst and flash stepping something Superman has never been shown to do in any movie other then smallville series.

Supra
If you've not noticed, 99% of my argument has been based on Superman: Returns, cos that's all that's needed here.

Superman/Superman 2 was brought in when you argued that Routh couldn't throw a punch. Though that's a ridiculous argument.

Having the weight of an entire island bearing down on your > the mass of a flying train.

Its one thing to be lifting a island using anti-gravity which any superman should be able to do, its another thing to have Namek toss a flying train on you and tank it with zero realized damage.

Robtard
Im saying he can do super speet burst and flash stepping something Superman has never been shown to do in any movie other then smallville series.

Been said before: Routh has shown the ability to travel around the world and help people so fast that he literally appears to be in multiple places at the same time. That diarrhea sprays all over the speed feats in MoS.

Routh Superman takes hints from Silver Age comic Superman where he's ridiculously overpowered. What I am glad they didn't do with MoS.

Supra
Been said before: Routh has shown the ability to travel around the world and help people so fast that he literally appears to be in multiple places at the same time. That diarrhea sprays all over the speed feats in MoS.

Routh Superman takes hints from Silver Age comic Superman where he's ridiculously overpowered. What I am glad they didn't do with MoS.

What does flying speed have anything to do with this, this is a combat fight and Mos can speed boost and flash step and keep up with Faora. Hand to hand Routh or Reeve's have nothing.

Robtard
Its one thing to be lifting a island using anti-gravity which any superman should be able to do, its another thing to have Namek toss a flying train on you and tank it with zero realized damage.

You're still ignoring that he had the entire weight of an island pressing down across his arms/shoulders. That durability feat > being hit by flying train.

Robtard
What does flying speed have anything to do with this, this is a combat fight and Mos can speed boost and flash step and keep up with Faora. Hand to hand Routh or Reeve's have nothing.

FFS. Really see no point if you're just going to arbitrarily dismiss every Routh feat that takes a crap on Caville's.

But it proves he can move far faster than MoS. Routh doesn't have to be an expert fighter, he need only catch up to MoS and snap his neck. Which he can with his ridiculous speed, strength and durability advantages

Supra
FFS. Really see no point if you're just going to arbitrarily dismiss every Routh feat that takes a crap on Caville's.

But it proves he can move far faster than MoS. Routh doesn't have to be an expert fighter, he need only catch up to MoS and snap his neck. Which he can with his ridiculous speed, strength and durability advantages

Routh/Reeves refuses to have blood on his hands.

Cavil is a killer and don't give a shit about no one, not even his own dad from dying. He don't care about the city.

He's a maniac who likes to fight and lives on it and he's a stone cold killer

Cavil kills Routh in cold blood.

Robtard
Routh/Reeves refuses to have blood on his hands.

Cavil is a killer and don't give a shit about no one, not even his own dad from dying. He don't care about the city.

He's a maniac who likes to fight and lives on it and he's a stone cold killer

Cavil kills Routh in cold blood.

You made them both "blood lusted" here. Changing it now to give Routh a disadvantage is a clown tactic. Do you want to be a clown?

But Routh/Reeve is a "killer" too; also an epic troll. Now you're pulling a Quanchi and ignoring context with the "his own dad" nonsense.

Again, if you're just going to ignore or arbitrarily ignore the facts that show Routh > Calville's Superman, I see no point in just repeating in circles.

Lestov16

What?

Supra
You made them both "blood lusted" here. Changing it now to give Routh a disadvantage is a clown tactic. Do you want to be a clown?

But Routh/Reeve is a "killer" too; also an epic troll. Now you're pulling a Quanchi and ignoring context with the "his own dad" nonsense.

Again, if you're just going to ignore or arbitrarily ignore the facts that show Routh > Calville's Superman, I see no point in just repeating in circles.

You refuse to watch man of steel and see it for its true form, unlike you I have watched returns probably 100 times. And love the movie. I know ever scene and every line in the whole movie, if there is one movie I know, its Returns, and unlike everyone here who hated on the movie and trolled it for years I actually liked it.

You refuse to be a good sport about anything rob, I tried to be cool with you and you resort to your typical name calling bullshit and referencing quan and me so welcome to the jungle, its gonna be a *****. Im going to bed and this is far from over. You can't be cool for one second and its a shame.

Lestov16
No offense Supra, but you're wrong here, and Robtard is right. Based on screenfeats, Routh is more physically impressive, and you made them bloodlusted, so the entire "refuses to have blood on his hands" argument is null and void. I understand you like MoS, but look at the objective facts here. Routhman lifted an entire land mass (which was weakening him). REALLY think about this. Is a piece of a freight train more massive than an island? No. Again, REALLY think about this. Routhman takes this fight.

Supra
Mos realized no damage while Superman got owned by humans on a rock and had to amp in the sun to do anything about it, he was done and had to amp to win.

Routh dies

And you want me to be honest with you I had no idea what blood lusted really meant. I thought it just mean pissed off. Not that they take morality out of it.

The fact that he is so powerful adding blood lust on it is spite and I didn't know that till just now cause you told me.

Silent Master
If you didn't know what blood-lusted meant, you shouldn't have added the stip.....maybe next time you'll educate yourself before making a thread and then embarrassing yourself by arguing aginst your own stips.

Lestov16
Mos realized no damage while Superman got owned by humans on a rock

It wasn't a "rock" It was a small land mass, which was made out of KRYPTONITE. Again, no offense, but you are aware of what kryptonite is, and what it does to Superman, correct? I don't mean to be rude, but you're simply calling it "a rock", regarding both it's size and properties, which is MASSIVE downplay.

and had to amp in the sun to do anything about it,

So? He lifted a small land mass made up entirely of the stuff that weakens him. Cavill's never done anything comparable, with or without amp.

he was done and had to amp to win.

Only because his powers were taken away by the KRYPTONITE, whose unique properties are the only thing that can weaken Superman. Cavill has no kryptonite,

Routh dies
Nah

And you want me to be honest with you I had no idea what blood lusted really meant. I thought it just mean pissed off. Not that they take morality out of it.

The fact that he is so powerful adding blood lust on it is spite and I didn't know that till just now cause you told me.

Everybody makes mistakes. Just be sure not to repeat it. So you agree Routh wins here?

Epicurus
Originally posted by Lestov16
It wasn't a "rock" It was a small land mass, which was made out of KRYPTONITE. Again, no offense, but you are aware of what kryptonite is, and what it does to Superman, correct? I don't mean to be rude, but you're simply calling it "a rock", regarding both it's size and properties, which is MASSIVE downplay.
He always ignores context and is a horrible debater in general.

Epicurus
Do you want to be a clown?
Don't kid yourself, Rob. Supra was born a clown, with a certain level of mental deficit. Partaking in ridiculous clown tactics which make him look like the retard he really is, is part and parcel of his shtick on KMC forums. laughing out loud

Epicurus
Prove that he lifted the island with anti-gravity. That's all you ever do; make baseless claims without any actual proof to back them up.

DARTH POWER
Wow the trolling here is amazing.

Routh-Superman effortlessly stomps. The guy lifted an Island and threw it into space. He was also faster than speeding bullets and could even fly so fast that the Earth spins around.

Anyone saying MOS stands a chance is either really dense or just plain trolling.

Psychotron
What is this? Routhman is far above Cavil in terms of power. Lifting a Kryptonite island and tossing it into space is an absurd feat. And his speed is too much for Cavil as well.

Zack Fair
LOL@this thread

Robtard
You refuse to watch man of steel and see it for its true form, unlike you I have watched returns probably 100 times. And love the movie. I know ever scene and every line in the whole movie, if there is one movie I know, its Returns, and unlike everyone here who hated on the movie and trolled it for years I actually liked it.

You refuse to be a good sport about anything rob, I tried to be cool with you and you resort to your typical name calling bullshit and referencing quan and me so welcome to the jungle, its gonna be a *****. Im going to bed and this is far from over. You can't be cool for one second and its a shame.

I've seen both films, obviosly, considering I'm directly using feats from both in comparison.

I've repeatedly explained and laid out why you're incorrect with your claims; you gloss over them and/or ignore.

I've been more than my fair share of patient in here and I didn't insult you above. Pointing out that you're using the same trolly-tactics as someone else is just that, showing you.

And for the record, if "more ruthless" is indeed the decider here as you seem to focus on, Reeve/Routh is levels above Caville in ruthlessness, dickery and trollery. I'd be happy to show/explain if you wish.

Supra
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Wow the trolling here is amazing.

Routh-Superman effortlessly stomps. The guy lifted an Island and threw it into space. He was also faster than speeding bullets and could even fly so fast that the Earth spins around.

Anyone saying MOS stands a chance is either really dense or just plain trolling.

I'd like to see routh brawl which he can't, he got brawled by some thugs and had to go amp to life that island.

Supra
I've seen both films, obviosly, considering I'm directly using feats from both in comparison.

I've repeatedly explained and laid out why you're incorrect with your claims; you gloss over them and/or ignore.

I've been more than my fair share of patient in here and I didn't insult you above. Pointing out that you're using the same trolly-tactics as someone else is just that, showing you.

And for the record, if "more ruthless" is indeed the decider here as you seem to focus on, Reeve/Routh is levels above Caville in ruthlessness, dickery and trollery. I'd be happy to show/explain if you wish.

Ok since I already told lest nd you I didn't know what blood lusted was here, then consider routh not blood lusted and cavil not blood lusted at this point. I thought it just meant pissed the hell off.

Robtard
Ok since I already told lest nd you I didn't know what blood lusted was here, then consider routh not blood lusted and cavil not blood lusted at this point. I thought it just meant pissed the hell off.

The outcome is still the same due to Routh's greater powers.

BruceSkywalker
6 pages of nonsense... Routh Supes stomps and stomps hard

Supra
The outcome is still the same due to Routh's greater powers.

From you stand point, Mos hits superman and its backfired across the galaxy.

Routh was a farm boy, Cavill is a stone cold killer

Zack Fair
You realize they have the same origin?

LoL You're making MoS Superman into a blood thirsty serial killer.

Robtard
From you stand point, Mos hits superman and its backfired across the galaxy.

Routh was a farm boy, Cavill is a stone cold killer

No. Not to that extreme. MoS does lose though for reasons stated.

See posts above. Reeve/Routh is a far more "stone cold killer" than Caville. If this again is what you consider would be the deciding factor here.

Supra
You realize they have the same origin?

LoL You're making MoS Superman into a blood thirsty serial killer.

He is a blood thirsty killer. He didn't even care about his own father and all he wanted to do was fight, go watch the bar scene zach.

Supra
No. Not to that extreme. MoS does lose though for reasons stated.

See posts above. Reeve/Routh is a far more "stone cold killer" than Caville. If this again is what you consider would be the deciding factor here.

How many times do I have to tell you I didn't know what bloodlusted is rop, I thought it just meant pissed the fck off, read OP!!!

All out war

Zack Fair
He is a blood thirsty killer. He didn't even care about his own father and all he wanted to do was fight, go watch the bar scene zach. Did we watch the same movie?

Supra
Did we watch the same movie?

What happened when we didn't want to kill that human, he went and wrecked his world.

I guess you didn't watch the movie. He don't give a shit about no one, personal property, smallville, metropolis, his own house, his dad, he shows up and is a killer.

You missed the whole concept and point of this reboot zach. This is not your mommas superman, this is Man Of Steel from Krypton.

Robtard
How many times do I have to tell you I didn't know what bloodlusted is rop, I thought it just meant pissed the fck off, read OP!!!

Are you insane or just trolling again?

You're the one that keeps bringing up that Caville is a "stone cold killer" (which he isn't, btw) as this being some deciding factor here and not power output, while ignoring that Reeve/Routh is in fact the trolling cold murderer.

Supra

You're the one that keeps bringing up that Caville is a "stone cold killer" (which he isn't, btw) as this being some deciding factor here and not power output, while ignoring that Reeve/Routh is in fact the trolling cold murderer.

Soon as a good debate starts, the name calling starts as usual.

This is trolling rob, wise up and cut the shit
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/

Zack Fair
What happened when we didn't want to kill that human, he went and wrecked his world.

I guess you didn't watch the movie. He don't give a shit about no one, personal property, smallville, metropolis, his own house, his dad, he shows up and is a killer.

You missed the whole concept and point of this reboot zach. Are you high?

Cavil is a more "human" version of the character. He gets angry and has pent up frustrations that built for over 30 years. Also he actually cared about people. He warned them to stay inside, went out of his way to save that soldier who fell from the chopper. Constantly risked his life to save mankind. He wasn't a stone cold killer. Reeve/Routh is the guy that tosses completely helpless human beings down bottomless pits with an epic smile on his face. LOL.

Supra are you mentally ill? Because at this point you're just being an annoying troll and I think I'll just stop talking to you.

Supra
Are you high?

Cavil is a more "human" version of the character. He gets angry and has pent up frustrations that built for over 30 years. Also he actually cared about people. He warned them to stay inside, went out of his way to save that soldier who fell from the chopper. Constantly risked his life to save mankind. He wasn't a stone cold killer though. LOL.

Supra are you mentally ill? Because at this point you're just being an annoying troll and I think I'll just stop talking to you.

Here comes the flip flop why do you go do something about it. Instead of calling me names when I'm trying to have a good debate

its funny how epidual gets the troll pass right here
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t590045.html

Zack Fair
You're not making a good debate. You're just rambling.

Supra
You're not making a good debate. You're just rambling.

Then quit talking to me if its not a good debate like you already said.

Supra

How is Routh a stone cold killer?

Zack Fair
Then quit talking to me if its not a good debate like you already said. Considering it. Bored at the moment, so I'm pondering between staying bored or getting annoyed.

Supra
Considering it. Bored at the moment, so I'm pondering between staying bored or getting annoyed.

rolling on floor laughing

Fan boys are out in force for the worst superman in history according to this site.

Robtard
How is Routh a stone cold killer?

Reeve/Routh in Superman 2:

-tortored a helpless and no longer a threat kyptonian

-gloated and smiled while he tortured him

-murdered said helpless and no longer a threat kyptonian

Comparing the two scenes:

-Caville snapped Zod's neck in order to stop an innocent family from being roasted; he then showed remorse over having to kill.

-Reeve/Routh didn't have to kill Zod after he depowered Zod, yet when on to troll, torture, smile, gloat and murder.

Reeve/Routh is an actual murderer. I'd appreciate it if you'd not just ignore this and move on to another point.

Supra

Caville snapped Zod's neck in order to stop an innocent family from being roasted; he then showed remorse over having to kill.

Reeve/Routh didn't have to kill Zod after he depowered Zod, yet when on to troll, torture, smile, gloat and murder.

Reeve/Routh is an actual murderer.

I refuse to talk to you if you can't cut it out with the troll crap in every post, you ready to grow up?

Robtard
Oh, okay. You're still just taking a piss and ignoring any points while accusing me of what you're doing. Good one?

Supra
oh, okay. You're still just taking a piss. Good one.

You can't cut it out, I gave up on you being cool last night, from here on out treat me as your enemy.

Robtard
You can't cut it out, I gave up on you being cool last night, from here on out treat me as your enemy.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt one last time.

Please point out where I "trolled" you in my last post where I answered your question?

The post:

-Caville snapped Zod's neck in order to stop an innocent family from being roasted; he then showed remorse over having to kill.

-Reeve/Routh didn't have to kill Zod after he depowered Zod, yet when on to troll, torture, smile, gloat and murder.

Reeve/Routh is an actual murderer. I'd appreciate it if you'd not just ignore this and move on to another point.

Supra
Routh/Reeve refused to have blood on his own hands and he used trickery and magic/technology to undo people that where greater then him in strength and numbers.

Mos said I'll take you all on by my own power and kill you.

And I never said you trolled me quit lying.

Robtard
Routh/Reeve refused to have blood on his own hands and he used trickery and magic/technology to undo people that where greater then him in strength and numbers.

Mos said I'll take you all on by my own power and kill you.

And I never said you trolled me quit lying.

Honestly not sure if you're just continueing to take a piss for whatever entertainment you might get out of it or if you have a serious issue. Anyhow.

-Explained above how Reeve/Routh flat out murdered Zod, after torturing him

-You said I was trolling you at the top on this very page.

Supra
Honestly not sure if you're just continueing to take a piss for whatever entertainment you might get out of it or if you have a serious issue. Anyhow.

-Explained above how Reeve/Routh flat out murdered Zod, after torturing him

-You said I was trolling you at the top on this very page.

No i never said that rob, you putting the word "troll" in every one of your posts, I said cut it out.

Robtard
No i never said that rob, you putting the word "troll" in every one of your posts, I said cut it out.

Well this one's easy enough:

I refuse to talk to you if you can't cut it out with the troll crap in every post, you ready to grow up?

Supra
Well this one's easy enough:

Are we gonna debate or ague about erroneous topics?

Robtard
I'd not call this debating.

But here you go, where it left off when it was still had a semblance of a debate:

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>