Gogeta vs Vegetto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
They fight at the highest forms.

Both Fusions are permanent for this fight.

BloodRain
Depends.

The ring fusions only advantage is that it's permanent, that no dance is required and that the stronger pair doesbt need to lower their power. Using Goku and Vegeta at equal top powers would lead yk both fusions being equal ring and dance fusions.

Supra
Highest Form's being SS Gotega vs SS Vegetto

SSJGGogeta
lol, glad you actually made a thread about this. Again, statements from the Kai says Vegetto is superior because of the fusion being permanent. Gogeta technically doesn't even exist in the cannon series anyways.

Supra
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
lol, glad you actually made a thread about this. Again, statements from the Kai says Vegetto is superior because of the fusion being permanent. Gogeta technically doesn't even exist in the cannon series anyways.

Then why did you name yourself Gogeta if his power is non existent and Vegetto is superior?

Bentley
Every character in DB is non-existing no expression

Based
Potara gives a rivals boost, dance does not.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Supra
Then why did you name yourself Gogeta if his power is non existent and Vegetto is superior?

Does my favorite character have to be the strongest? I like Naruto much more than I like Krillin, but I also know Krillin would shit on the entire cast of Naruto at once.

Bentley
Actually Vegetto should be stronger, because any time Gogeta is created Goku has to lower his power level to match Vegeta's inferior power.

Supra

You already said Gogeta was stronger in that other thread man, you are changing your story now?

SSJGGogeta
@ Supra: *SIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGHHHH* I already explained this. Gogeta is slightly superior in overall strength, but Vegetto is superior as he would be able to hold out against Gogeta until he unfused. It's a simple concept that the old Kai explained. Vegetto is superior, as in he would ultimately win in a fight with the series limitations. However, Gogeta would win in a fight where his fusion was somehow permanent. That's all there is to it.

I can have my username as whatever I want it to be, and I wont change it for some idiot fanboy that can't stand his favorite losing. Gogeta is my favorite too, but I won't go around saying he could beat TOAA, MOM, and other reality gods that represent God himself. You're just a fantard that can't stand things not going his way, so... **** off ****.

@ Bentley: Partially true, but going by statements from old Kai, Vegetto should be superior unless Gogeta's somehow fused forever. Gogeta is more powerful overall, but Vegetto would win a fight, as he is permanent.

Bentley
Do you know in which manga does the Old Kai talks about the difference between fusions?

KingD19
If we're using highest forms, we'd have to use SSJ4 Gogeta, which makes this a stomp. And even if we don't, Super Gogeta is officially stated to have the highest power level in DBZ period. And was said to be dozens of times stronger than a SSJ4, while Vegito was probably as strong as one. That's a super huge gap we're talking about. And I'd still consider this fight a stomp.

Also, even if we don't want to use official numbers, Janemba imo was a much more powerful villain than Super Buu.

Based
Lol too bad Vegetto never fought Super Boo.

KingD19
Originally posted by Based
Lol too bad Vegetto never fought Super Boo.

What are you talking about? Gogeta fought Janemba and Omega Shenron. Vegito fought Super Buu.

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100508165319/dragonball/images/f/f5/VegitoVsSuperBuuNV.png

Here's Super Vegito handing Super Buu his ass right here. The same fight where he let Buu turn him into candy, then destroyed his insides before something about his body cancelled the Potara Fusion.

Based
Yikes.

Thanks for the picture because as you can blatantly see, he has absorbed Gohan by the time he fought Vegetto. That means he's Gohan Boo. Super Boo refers to Boo when he hasn't absorbed anyone. There is a STARK difference between the two...

Boo is a SSJ3 tier character. Gohan Boo is the sum of not only two SSJ3 tier characters but also the collective strength of Piccolo, Goten, Trunks and Tien. Maybe more if I'm forgetting. Gohan Boo, which is penned because of the uniform Boo acquired, is several times stronger than Super Boo. So whatever you're trying to with the regular Super Boo is irrelevant to this discussion. Not that I really need to prove it but Goku even blatantly says that Boo got significantly weaker.

The fusion dance is inferior, simple as that.

Supra
Gogeta would win in a fight where his fusion was somehow permanent. That's all there is to it.

Did you read OP? I said the fusion was permanent.

Galan007
Potara gives a rivals boost, dance does not. thumb up
http://i.imgur.com/4lfyOjY.jpg

That is why I think Vegetto wins. Granted, it was never disclosed exactly how much of a boost the 'rival-amp' gave Vegetto, but we know for sure that it increased his power by some degree. The same cannot be said about the fusion dance.

Old Kai also said that Potara was "even better than fusion.":
http://i.imgur.com/7QcRutE.gif
...And that was after he'd seen Gotenks. So yeah...

Originally posted by Bentley
Do you know in which manga does the Old Kai talks about the difference between fusions? It's from a manga entitled 'Dragon Ball'. ermmhappy

Originally posted by KingD19
Super Gogeta is officially stated to have the highest power level in DBZ period. When was this stated? I ask because: a.) I've never heard this before, and b.) Gogeta is a non-canon character.

Supra
Screen feats prove Gogeta is stronger and Gogeta has fought stronger opponents then Buu and never lost.

Vegetto has never won a fight

Gogeta has one two

Galan007
Lol, because there wasn't a very specific reason why Vegetto allowed Buuhan to absorb him, or anything...

Love your logic, as always. thumb up

Supra
Originally posted by Galan007
Lol, because there wasn't a very specific reason why Vegetto allowed Buuhan to absorb him, or anything...

Love your logic, as always. thumb up

Your against me in every thread galan, you talk shit about me in threads that I'm not even in, all you do is troll me in any and every thread I create, even ones that I am not in. you can go **** youself.

Show me any feats greater then gogeta and as always you didn't read op. screw off dude.

AuraAngel
Mr. Satan has quite a few victories since he is the champ. More than both Fusions combined. thumb up

Galan007
Your against me in every thread galan, you talk shit about me in threads that I'm not even in, all you do is troll me in any and every thread I create, even ones that I am not in. you can go **** youself. Lol, I can assure you that correcting the false, and/or cherry-picked (mis)information you incessantly provide does not, in any way, shape or form, constitute "trolling."

Cursing at someone in a childish fit of rage on the other hand....

Supra
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Mr. Satan has quite a few victories since he is the champ. More than both Fusions combined. thumb up

Yea by Galan and SSGogeta logic canon Mr. Satan is stronger then SS4 Gogeta, what boring world you all live in.

AuraAngel
Yea by Galan and SSGogeta logic canon Mr. Satan is stronger then SS4 Gogeta, what boring world you all live in.

I was using your logic sir not theirs. More victories makes a character stronger according to you. Hercule has more victories than either fusion.

Galan007
Yes, because I'm the one who said that the amount of victories someone has equates to an auto-win...
Screen feats prove Gogeta is stronger and Gogeta has fought stronger opponents then Buu and never lost.

Vegetto has never won a fight

Gogeta has one two

Lol. I am truly embarrassed for you.

Supra
I was using your logic sir not theirs. More victories makes a character stronger according to you. Hercule has more victories than either fusion.

Your trying to be tricky and spin words, your a complete dumbass.

Supra
Yes, because I'm the one who said that the amount of victories someone has means a rat's dick in a versus battle...

Lol. I am truly embarrassed for you.

Yea dude we know you all troll me in every thread and talk shit about me in threads I'm not even in. Your obsessed with me.

Galan007
Lol, I can assure you that correcting the false, and/or cherry-picked (mis)information you incessantly provide does not, in any way, shape or form, constitute "trolling."

Cursing at someone in a childish fit of rage on the other hand....

Supra

Typical non answer when you been called out for talking trash in threads about me I'm not even in. Yea dude thats you, a complete waste of keyboard.

You follow me around like needy kid begging for attention.

AuraAngel
Your trying to be tricky and spin words, your a complete dumbass.

I am not. And it is you're*

If you want me to contribute then I shall. If both are at peak power then Gogeta obviously wins as his peak form is SSJ4 which is above DBZ levels by design. That would make this a complete spite and therefore worthless to discuss.

Of course if you're just using Gogeta from the Janemba fight then Vegito wins because Old Kai says flat out that the Potara fusion is better. A closer fight sure but canon statement is canon.

In short no matter how you look at it this is a thread that barely requires any effort to deduce the results. And kindly explain to me how your calling me a dumbass is not trolling. I have been perfectly civil.

Galan007
Typical non answer when you been called out for talking trash in threads about me I'm not even in. Yea dude thats you, a complete waste of keyboard.

You follow me around like needy kid begging for attention. My initial post in this thread was overtly intelligible and fact-based. I stated who should win, and why. In detail.

You posted a drove of illogical nonsense immediately afterword.

I pointed out why your post was illogical nonsense(again, with on panel facts.)

You started throwing a hissy fit(mixed with some bashing), and haven't stopped since.

...But I'm the problem. Lol.

Supra
@ Supra: *SIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGHHHH* I already explained this. Gogeta is slightly superior in overall strength, but Vegetto is superior as he would be able to hold out against Gogeta until he unfused. It's a simple concept that the old Kai explained. Vegetto is superior, as in he would ultimately win in a fight with the series limitations. However, Gogeta would win in a fight where his fusion was somehow permanent. That's all there is to it.

Again, people can not read Op, but here it is again for people who can't read.

Bentley
Supra man, there is such a thing as having too much of a reaction to an argument. Most of the points made by the others are rather fair if you read them with attention, you can respectfully disagree if you feel like it.

Supra
Supra man, there is such a thing as having too much of a reaction to an argument. Most of the points made by the others are rather fair if you read them with attention, you can respectfully disagree if you feel like it.

No one bothered to read OP, I said fusion was permeant in OP, after SSGogeta posted and then read OP, he ran from the thread

I clearly stated in OP it was permanent fusion here

Then here he says this after reading OP so he goes against what he originally said that Gogeta is stronger then Vegetto.

I can have my username as whatever I want it to be, and I wont change it for some idiot fanboy that can't stand his favorite losing. Gogeta is my favorite too, but I won't go around saying he could beat TOAA, MOM, and other reality gods that represent God himself. You're just a fantard that can't stand things not going his way, so... **** off ****.

@ Bentley: Partially true, but going by statements from old Kai, Vegetto should be superior unless Gogeta's somehow fused forever. Gogeta is more powerful overall, but Vegetto would win a fight, as he is permanent.

Supra
My initial post in this thread was overtly intelligible and fact-based. I stated who should win, and why. In detail.

You posted a drove of illogical nonsense immediately afterword.

I pointed out why your post was illogical nonsense(again, with on panel facts.)

You started throwing a hissy fit(mixed with some bashing), and haven't stopped since.

...But I'm the problem. Lol.

And you running your mouth and shit talking about me in a complely different forum in a thread I was not in and had nothing to do with me.

Busted you jive talking back stabbing monkey.

Supra
I am not. And it is you're*

If you want me to contribute then I shall. If both are at peak power then Gogeta obviously wins as his peak form is SSJ4 which is above DBZ levels by design. That would make this a complete spite and therefore worthless to discuss.

Of course if you're just using Gogeta from the Janemba fight then Vegito wins because Old Kai says flat out that the Potara fusion is better. A closer fight sure but canon statement is canon.

In short no matter how you look at it this is a thread that barely requires any effort to deduce the results. And kindly explain to me how your calling me a dumbass is not trolling. I have been perfectly civil.

So your going against what SSGogeta that Gogeta is stronger then Vegetto.

Bentley
No one bothered to read OP, I said fusion was permeant in OP, after SSGogeta posted and then read OP, he ran from the thread

I did read the OP for the record, my reasoning on my answer can be applied to it without too much trouble.

Also I know that at times civility cannot be measured in a single thread since previous discussions with certain posters are a trouble. But still I'd refrain from antagonizing them.

Supra
I did read the OP for the record, my reasoning on my answer can be applied to it without too much trouble.

Also I know that at times civility cannot be measured in a single thread since previous discussions with certain posters are a trouble. But still I'd refrain from antagonizing them.

You don't know Galan then, him and his gangbusters run around bad mouthing me in other forums in threads that I have never even been in. I get pm's from others saying him and his gang of assholes are trashing me in threads I'm not even in. He's a trash talker behind your back and won't even own up to it. That is why I am harsh with him because I cannot stand people like that.

And here is the proof in writing
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=589957&pagenumber=2

Bentley
I imagined there would be some sort of background to it. I just hope you don't have problems with the mods over it.

Sidenote: I find the phrase gang of assholes pretty illustrating big grin

Supra
I imagined there would be some sort of background to it. I just hope you don't have problems with the mods over it.

Sidenote: I find the phrase gang of assholes pretty illustrating big grin

Problem with the mods over it?

Bentley
Problem with the mods over it?

You know, when things get two agressive on a discussion they can warn, ban etc. No point in deviating the thread to go too much into that.

Supra
You know, when things get two agressive on a discussion they can warn, ban etc. No point in deviating the thread to go too much into that.

Why should I be worried about the mods when they are the ones trashing me, its up to them if they want to deal with it.

Bentley
The reasoning would be that you can always choose to ignore people who try to rile you up. By not ignoring them, the discussions can get heated up and the mods want to prevent such things.

It can be enough to justify a sanction, because for confrontation to exist you need to have two sides. I've seen similar things happen before, and normally it end ups with the side that being justified getting mad at the mods, when the moderators themselves are just doing what they can to keep the forums civil.

Conflict breeds conflict, it's understandable to have strong reactions from time to time, but it's important to know how to defuse them.

Supra
The reasoning would be that you can always choose to ignore people who try to rile you up. By not ignoring them, the discussions can get heated up and the mods want to prevent such things.

It can be enough to justify a sanction, because for confrontation to exist you need to have two sides. I've seen similar things happen before, and normally it end ups with the side that being justified getting mad at the mods, when the moderators themselves are just doing what they can to keep the forums civil.

Conflict breeds conflict, it's understandable to have strong reactions from time to time, but it's important to know how to defuse them.

Oh dude I have plenty of people who I can't bare the sight of on ignore and they know who they are, thing is, they know they are on ignore and that I refuse to talk to them due to there spite against me yet they always try to bait me into talking to them, if you read my signature, it says it all. Its hilarious that the people I say I will never talk to still try and get me to talk to them, I don't know if they simply cannot read or refuse truth's either way, they are idiots for trying as they know my stance on the issue.

Galan007
You don't know Galan then, him and his gangbusters run around bad mouthing me in other forums in threads that I have never even been in. I get pm's from others saying him and his gang of assholes are trashing me in threads I'm not even in. He's a trash talker behind your back and won't even own up to it. That is why I am harsh with him because I cannot stand people like that.

And here is the proof in writing
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=589957&pagenumber=2 Huh? There was not a single word of disrespect in my posts. I simply commended your debating prowess. thumb up

Shame on you for not being able to take a compliment. Don't be so insecure. thumb down

_______

As for this thread: Vegetto wins for canon reasons I mentioned before the unwarranted fit-throwing/childish bashing started.

Supra
No your being a smart ass little dip shit
No ones likes a smart ass

And Gogeta wins as already stated because the fusion is permanent

AuraAngel

I was always taught that assholes with red eyes and massive superiority complexes bred conflict.

Supra

Based
The only thing Gogeta is superior at to Vegetto is losing.

Supra
The only thing Gogeta is superior at to Vegetto is losing.

He has never lost a fight. Janemba out classes buu in every way and hat spirit bomb Gogeta summoned in 3 seconds kills Vegetto dead.

Astner
According to the Daizenshū the Portara is more powerful than the Metamoran fusion. It was also hinted in the manga when the elder Kaioshin said that "they're even better than fusion."

Supra
Originally posted by Astner
According to the Daizenshū the Portara is more powerful than the Metamoran fusion. It was also hinted in the manga when the elder Kaioshin said that "they're even better than fusion."

But Gogeta has faced tougher opponets and never lost. Vegetto beat no one.

Gogeta is game on fusion, ass kicking time
Vegetto is lets fck around and not do shit and get absorbed and then lose the "permanent" fusion.

I laugh at the portal rings "permanent" fusion as did buu.

Based
He has never lost a fight. Janemba out classes buu in every way and hat spirit bomb Gogeta summoned in 3 seconds kills Vegetto dead.

I hope your entire account is some super troll because if it is that's hall of fame worthy.

Astner
But Gogeta has faced tougher opponets and never lost.
Janemba wasn't tougher than Buu-han.

Vegetto beat no one.

Gogeta is game on fusion, ass kicking time
Vegetto is lets fck around and not do shit and get absorbed and then lose the "permanent" fusion.
Vegito intent was get absorbed so that he could save Gohan, Goten, Trunks and Piccolo. If he wanted to kill Buu he could've done that.

Supra
Janemba wasn't tougher than Buu-han.

Vegito intent was get absorbed so that he could save Gohan, Goten, Trunks and Piccolo. If he wanted to kill Buu he could've done that.
Vegetto has never beat anyone though, Gogeta has and Janemba outclasses Buu in every way, and even if he does not in your opinion, Gogeta's instant spirit bomb kills Janemba instantly the same way it would Buu.

mlVtQDVrNns

Based
Gogeta's attack didn't actually kill him, it only turned him back before he was corrupted therefore Gogeta never beat anybody. thumb up

Supra
Gogeta's attack didn't actually kill him, it only turned him back before he was corrupted therefore Gogeta never beat anybody. thumb up

laughing

Go watch the clip son.

Supra
laughing

Go watch the clip son. It got rid of the evil spirit and he saved the poor kid in the process.

Based

Supra

Go watch the clip son. It got rid of the evil spirit and he saved the poor kid in the process.

Your arguing a permeant fusion that was not so permanent vs Gogeta who has never lost a fight..

Where is your logic with this?

Astner
Regardless of how you analyze their respective battles, at the end of the day the author intended for Vegito to be stronger.

Supra
Regardless of how you analyze their respective battles, at the end of the day the author intended for Vegito to be stronger.

Then why did SS Gogeta say that Gogeta was stronger?

BloodRawEngine
^By your logic, Vegito is still stronger by way of being canon.

Supra
Originally posted by BloodRawEngine
^By your logic, Vegito is still stronger by way of being canon.

I could care less about yall's easy way out of saying canon vs non canon. Gogeta could care less. He has never lost a fight.

Bentley
I could care less about yall's easy way out of saying canon vs non canon. Gogeta could care less. He has never lost a fight.

He would if he fought vs Vegeto wink

AuraAngel
Then why did SS Gogeta say that Gogeta was stronger?

Because he is wrong.

Failed to kill Omega Shenron.

carver9
I'm undecided on this battle. The only thing that I am seeing is a stalemate. Both are extremely powerful and we've never seen their limitations so the judging that is going on in here is basically, just guessing. The KI probably did say that about the ear rings but lets not pretend like they knew anything about a super saiyans power level, especially with them being so shocked at Gokus transformations.

Based
lol they don't need to know anything about the fighters, they've stated that the Potara eclipses the dance on multiple occasions.

WHy the **** else would Goku risk a fusion with Hercule? There's an inherent power boost for the Potara. And an even greater boost because Goku and Vegeta are rivals.

Galan007
In all fairness, Goku did say that fusing with Satan would probably only net him a very minimal boost:
http://imgur.com/BRyDy7g

That still doesn't change the fact that he would have still fused with him, had Vegeta not arrived when he did:
http://imgur.com/j8Dg6Xy
...And it seems unlikely that he'd risk fusing with Satan if the pros didn't vastly outweigh the cons. /shrug

Regardless, it all goes back to what I/we said on the first page...

The Potara gives a rival boost:
It was never once stated that the fusion dance does the same.

Old Kai also outright stated that Potara was better than fusion, after he'd already seen Gotenks:
http://i.imgur.com/7QcRutE.gif

Heck, Old Kai even speculated that after using Potara fusion, the level of SSJ may not even be required to defeat Buu(although that was when he was still Buutenks):
http://imgur.com/5fokwvz

...And while base Vegetto never fought Buuhan in the manga(he went SSJ right out of the gate), they did fight in the anime-- and he was steamrolling Buuhan for the most part, with fairly minimal effort:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suKJUVZ4vTY
...Not trying to imply that the anime supersedes the manga. Just pointing that out, is all.

But yeah, per canon evidence, Vegetto wins. There's really no logical argument that can be made against this. Potara boosts rivals, the dance does not. So all other things being equal, Potara>dance. Simple.

cdtm

Regardless, it all goes back to what I/we said on the first page...

The Potara gives a rival boost:
It was never once stated that the fusion dance does the same.

But old Kaio-Shin didn't say the rival boost was because of a Potara ability. On the contrary, when Kibito-shin raved about how much power the Potara gave them, he claimed their insane power amp had nothing to do with the Potara, and attributed it strictly to their rivalry.

The dance fusion probably would have given the same "rival amp".

Galan007
Originally posted by cdtm
But old Kaio-Shin didn't say the rival boost was because of a Potara ability. On the contrary, when Kibito-shin raved about how much power the Potara gave them, he claimed their insane power amp had nothing to do with the Potara, and attributed it strictly to their rivalry. Given that these statements were only made while a Potara fusion was in play(ie. Vegetto), logic dictates that the Potara fusion alone was responsible for the rival boost-- I mean, what else would Old Kai have possibly be referring to? srsly

The dance fusion probably would have given the same "rival amp". Nice opinion. Do you have any proof to confirm it?

cdtm
Given that these statements were only made while a Potara fusion was in play(ie. Vegetto), logic dictates that the Potara fusion alone was responsible for the rival boost-- I mean, what else would Old Kai have possibly be referring to? srsly

Nice opinion. Do you have any proof to confirm it?

Impossible to prove something where proof doesn't exist. The rival boost , in addition to any sort of power level boosts from either fusion, is fan opinion.

All we have is Kaio-Shin claiming their boost came from their rivalry, in response to a comment about. Anything else is speculatory, but I'm inclined to believe dance fusion and potara fusion are simply different, but relatively equal ways of achieving the same result (In terms of how strong a warrior they create.)

Based
It's fan opinion to ignore what the Elder Kai has said but he blatantly says their rivalry was a partial reason of why it's strong.

It's possible the dance has this but it has never been commented at all so you can't prove it. And even if you want to debate this to death, it's moot. There are still multiple statements attributing the Potara as superior never mind the fact that Goku has to power down to reach Vegeta's level when that's absolutely not an issue for Potara.

Impediment
Supra, you've just earned yourself an official warning for bashing across multiple pages.

Galan has not shown any signs of trolling this thread, nor has he used profanity and insults, unlike you. All he did was differ his opinion from yours.

You really, really need to drink a beer, pop a Xanax, or try some way to calm down before you get yourself into more hot water.

You are too reactionary to other members' opinions and accuse people of trolling when they are not.

I highly recommend you stop now. I also hope you understand that this is not personal; I would act like this were it anyone else.

Everyone back to topic, please.

SSJGGogeta

You're a retard. That is YOU'RE logic. You're the one who said winning more fights gives you an insta-win, not Galan and I.

I've said it a thousand times. Gogeta only wins with permanent fusion, and it's still debatable even then, because Super Vegetto easily outclassed an opponent much stronger than Janemba. Janemba had trouble with SSJ3 Goku, and even Buutenks would have beat him. Buuhan could shit on Janemba and possibly SSJ3 Goku at the same time. Without PIS, SSJ3 Goku is weaker than SSJ3 Gotenks.

It was outright stated that Vegetto was superior, and even got a rival boost, so you know what, Vegetto wins this either way. The only way Gogeta wins is if he has SSJ4 and Vegetto doesn't, which isn't even cannon, and still makes him weaker than Cell, because SSJ4 Gogeta failed to beat Omega, who could barely destroy Earth with his strongest attack.

In my opinion though, from what the Old Kai said, Gogeta would win if he had a permanent fusion. Old Kai said, "The potara's are much better than that silly dance, because they don't have a time limit.", which means Gogeta loses without permanent fusion.

BTW, I obviously DID read the PO, or I wouldn't have made the perma-fusion argument in the first place, retard.

Supra
Imp said to cut out the name calling and bashing and you call me a retard twice, cause that makes sense.

Supra
Originally posted by carver9
but lets not pretend like they knew anything about a super saiyans power level, especially with them being so shocked at Gokus transformations.

Exactly!!!!! Old Kai's are nonsense and never know about anything and look to Goku to solve all their problems because they are too weak to.

Kai's say here try its supposed to be more powerful, just like they had all this hope in the Z Sword and all that came out of that nightmare was another dumb worthless Kai.

Bentley
Yeah Gogeta, what's up with that? erm

Impediment
SSJGGogeta, you've earned yourself a warning for that.

What part of "Back to topic" didn't you understand?

The next person to bash gets a temp ban.

Goosfraba, people.

carver9
Given that these statements were only made while a Potara fusion was in play(ie. Vegetto), logic dictates that the Potara fusion alone was responsible for the rival boost-- I mean, what else would Old Kai have possibly be referring to? srsly

Nice opinion. Do you have any proof to confirm it?

IMO...it depends on the power level Goku and Vegeta was at during the time of each transformation. During the dance, Goku powers significantly increased to the point that he was able to match Pikon, someone that one shot koed Frieza, Cell, and the gang. With that said, Veggito happened AFTER the Buu saga which means both Goku and Vegeta was at a power level above the time time Gogeta was formed...FAR above that level of power (remember, Super Saiyan Goku overpowered Kid Buu energy during the end of their battle...during the time his energy was wished back by thhe dragon).

Like I've stated before, this fight is debatable and if we are looking for advantages, then Veggito has them since his incarnation was created by a more powerful Goku and Vegeta but again, thats speculation at it's best. With that said, this ends in a stalemate.

Galan007
IMO...it depends on the power level Goku and Vegeta was at during the time of each transformation. During the dance, Goku powers significantly increased to the point that he was able to match Pikon, someone that one shot koed Frieza, Cell, and the gang. With that said, Veggito happened AFTER the Buu saga which means both Goku and Vegeta was at a power level above the time time Gogeta was formed...FAR above that level of power (remember, Super Saiyan Goku overpowered Kid Buu energy during the end of their battle...during the time his energy was wished back by thhe dragon).

Like I've stated before, this fight is debatable and if we are looking for advantages, then Veggito has them since his incarnation was created by a more powerful Goku and Vegeta but again, thats speculation at it's best. With that said, this ends in a stalemate. Nah, the Buu saga and Fusion Reborn film were set around the same time period-- everyone in the film appeared to be exactly the same age as they were in the Buu saga(and I also think it's pretty obvious that Janemba was meant to be an explicit analogue of Buu.) I can provide still-shots if need be.

Point being: if they were roughly the same age, then they were roughly the same PL as well... And if they were roughly the same PL, then Potara>dance, because the former was stated to give a rival boost while the latter was not.

carver9
Nah, the Buu saga and Fusion Reborn film were set around the same time period-- everyone in the film appeared to be exactly the same age as they were in the Buu saga(and I also think it's pretty obvious that Janemba was meant to be an explicit analogue of Buu.) I can provide still-shots if need be.

Point being: if they were roughly the same age, then they were roughly the same PL as well... And if they were roughly the same PL, then Potara>dance, because the former was stated to give a rival boost while the latter was not.

Sure was. With that said, I agree with this. thumb up

Supra

Like I've stated before, this fight is debatable and if we are looking for advantages, then Veggito has them since his incarnation was created by a more powerful Goku and Vegeta but again, thats speculation at it's best. With that said, this ends in a stalemate.

Gogeta happened after buy saga, Vegetto was during Buu sagas is what I think you meant but great postsmile

Supra
*edit i think its durning buy saga as both Goku and begets are dead

SSJGGogeta
@ Supra: The kai's didn't have to know about the Saiyan's full potential, because they were obviously very familiar to Namekian culture and abilities, as they knew about the Dragon Balls and the Metamoran fusion dance, and knew the dance was inferior to their method of fusing.

Also, the only place Fusion reborn could take place is after Vegeta died and went to HFIL and Goku was also dead. It still doesn't make sense though because Gotenks was able to go SSJ1 and Gohan was mystic form, so it really doesn't fit in the cannon timeline.

@ Bentley: He calle me a smartass and a dipshit, so I was simply defending myself. Hmph.

@ Impediment: lol, and what will you do if I don't heed this warning? Temporarily ban me? He calls me a smartass and a dipshit, and flames multiple threads, while I call him a retard twice in defense, and we get the same punishment? I call BS. This isn't a public middle school for god sakes. I thought you admins were the troll-wranglers of this sight, not the internet tough-guys. I didn't mean to flame, but whatever.

Based
Gogeta happened after buy saga, Vegetto was during Buu sagas is what I think you meant but great postsmile

No. Gogeta is in a separate universe...

Supra
@ Supra: The kai's didn't have to know about the Saiyan's full potential, because they were obviously very familiar to Namekian culture and abilities, as they knew about the Dragon Balls and the Metamoran fusion dance, and knew the dance was inferior to their method of fusing.

Also, the only place Fusion reborn could take place is after Vegeta died and went to HFIL and Goku was also dead. It still doesn't make sense though because Gotenks was able to go SSJ1 and Gohan was mystic form, so it really doesn't fit in the cannon timeline.

@ Bentley: He calle me a smartass and a dipshit, so I was simply defending myself. Hmph.

@ Impediment: lol, and what will you do if I don't heed this warning? Temporarily ban me? He calls me a smartass and a dipshit, and flames multiple threads, while I call him a retard twice in defense, and we get the same punishment? I call BS. This isn't a public middle school for god sakes. I thought you admins were the troll-wranglers of this sight, not the internet tough-guys. I didn't mean to flame, but whatever.

Kai's are comic relief they know nothing besides King Kai. It was even stated that Bills made them piss in their pants.

They also thought the Z sword was unbreakable and that it granted its wielder extreme power when all it did was break out and spit out another worthless kai..

Gogeta as you stated before is stronger.

Based
Goku needs to power down to do the dance. Goku does not need to power down to do Potara. It's really that simple.

Galan007
They also thought the Z sword was unbreakable and that it granted its wielder extreme power when all it did was break out and spit out another worthless kai.. The guy who was key in creating Mystic Gohan, key in creating Vegetto, and key in creating SSJ4 Goku(albeit GT), was "worthless"..? ElOhEl.

Also, Shin was the only Kai who believed the Z Sword unbreakable, simply because he didn't know any better. Conversely, Old Kai(the one who made the comments pertaining to Potara fusion), was pretty much all-knowing. We were given absolutely no reason to doubt his words.

Think.

Supra
The guy who was key in creating Mystic Gohan, key in creating Vegetto, and key in creating SSJ4 Goku(albeit GT), was "worthless"..? ElOhEl.

Also, Shin was the only Kai who believed the Z Sword unbreakable, simply because he didn't know any better. Conversely, Old Kai(the one who made the comments pertaining to Potara fusion), was pretty much all-knowing. We were given absolutely no reason to doubt his words.

Think.

Exactly they didn't know better, they barely have knowledge of their own weapons just like said the fusion was permeant with the portal rings which it clearly was not as they separated, showing that Buu's power over rides the portal ring "permeant" fusion. Buu was more powerful then Vegetto hands down and proved it by absorbing them and causing the permeant fusion to actually not be so permanent.

Kai's don't know anything. They say "most powerful", "unbreakable", "superior" but they are proven wrong showing they clearly just make statements which they have no clue on.

Goku is far beyond them and their logic.

Think.

Galan007
Exactly they didn't know better, they barely have knowledge of their own weapons just like said the fusion was permeant with the portal rings which it clearly was not as they separated, showing that Buu's power over rides the portal ring fusion.

Kai's don't know anything. They say "most powerful", "unbreakable", "superior" but they are proven wrong showing they clearly just make statements which they have no clue on.

Goku is far beyond them and their logic. One Kai(Shin) does NOT represent all Kais(Old Kai). We were given a few reasons to doubt some of Shin's boasts. We were given absolutely no reason to doubt anything Old Kai said-- especially regarding a topic of which he is overtly familiar(ie. Potara fusion.) Remember, Old Kai himself was a Potara fusion, and had been for eons-- if anyone knows Potara, it's him. So unless you have canon evidence that contradicts what he said about a rival boost(this is a rhetorical question, btw, as I am 100% certain that no such evidence exists), then I'll go ahead and continue taking his word for it.

If you reply to this post with anything but FACT-BASED statements, you will be reported for trolling-- because frankly, that is ALL you are doing at this point. Your baseless opinions and outright lies do not supersede established canon fact. Simple.

Supra
One Kai(Shin) does NOT represent all Kais(Old Kai). We were given a few reasons to doubt some of Shin's boasts. We were given absolutely no reason to doubt anything Old Kai said-- especially regarding a topic of which he is overtly familiar(ie. Potara fusion.) Remember, Old Kai himself was a Potara fusion, and had been for eons-- if anyone knows Potara, it's him. So unless you have canon evidence that contradicts what he said about a rival boost(this is a rhetorical question, btw, as I am 100% certain that no such evidence exists), then I'll go ahead and continue taking his word for it.

If you reply to this post with anything but FACT-BASED evidence, you will be reported for trolling-- because frankly, that is ALL you are doing at this point. Your opinion does not supersede established canon fact. Simple.

As its well know you hate me based off what you just said hit the report button now and get it over with. You are the one trolling here because your base your arguments off speculation of old men who know nothing and serve no purpose in DBZ other then comic relief. I base mine off screen feat facts.

How is Portal Superior when it lost to Buu and was not permanent. Buu's power override the "permanent fusion" in seconds. Old Kai himself said it was permanent and it was not permanent.

Screen feats prove Gogeta has never lost a fight, screen feats prove the fusion was not more powerful, screen feats prove the fusion is not permanent. Screen feats prove that Gogeta won and Vegetto lost. Try flipping that off.

What happened when Gogeta was formed, they didn't need to warm up and test out there powers like Vegetto did, Vegetto jacked around for 20 minutes while Gogeta defeated Janemba in less then 30 seconds. Vegetto gave Buu everything he had and it still didn't work.

Screen Feats Prove Gogeta wins.

Think

Based
Vegetto let Boo do this so he can free his captured friends, do you even you know wtf Dragon Ball is?

Galan007
As its well know you hate me based off what you just said hit the report button now and get it over with. You are the one trolling here because your base your arguments off speculation of old men who know nothing and serve no purpose in DBZ other then comic relief. I base mine off screen feat facts.

How is Portal Superior when it lost to Buu and was not permanent. Buu's power override the "permanent fusion" in seconds. Old Kai himself said it was permanent and it was not permanent.

Screen feats prove Gogeta has never lost a fight, screen feats prove the fusion was not more powerful, screen feats prove the fusion is not permanent. Screen feats prove that Gogeta won and Vegetto lost. Try flipping that off.

What happened when Gogeta was formed, they didn't need to warm up and test out there powers like Vegetto did, Vegetto jacked around for 20 minutes while Gogeta defeated Janemba in less then 30 seconds. Vegetto gave Buu everything he had and it still didn't work.

Screen Feats Prove Gogeta wins.

Think I reported you because you are, and have been, trolling.

It has been thoroughly explained to you via canon evidence precisely why your 'logic' is wrong. In spite of this, you incessantly ignore established canon fact simply because it conflicts with your own twisted views of the DBZ-verse. You also have a childish tendency to cherry-pick, or distort, or even outright lie about various instances, in a desperate(and remarkably blatant) attempt to help you save face. That, my friend, literally defines trolling.

Furthermore, it seems like you made this thread with a winner already in mind, and simply flame anyone who doesn't agree with your opinions. Again, that defines trolling.

Supra
I reported you because you are, and have been, trolling.

It has been thoroughly explained to you via canon evidence precisely why your 'logic' is wrong. In spite of this, you incessantly ignore established canon fact simply because it conflicts with your own twisted views of the DBZ-verse. You also have a childish tendency to cherry-pick, or distort, or even outright lie about various instances, in a desperate(and remarkably blatant) attempt to help you save face. That, my friend, literally defines trolling.

Furthermore, it seems like you made this thread with a winner already in mind, and simply flame anyone who doesn't agree with your opinions. Again, that defines trolling.

Prove I made it with a clear stated winner, the more we debated it the more I realized Gogeta was Superior. Infact I was hoping SSGogeta was going to side with Gogeta and I was going to side with Vegetto but the facts are the facts and I will state them again.

If someone had proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Vegetto was stronger I would have sided with the facts, there are no facts to prove Vegetto is stronger.

You can side with canon vs non canon all day but it means little to me, its all Dragon Ball Z and Janemba was made by Akira. It' cannon.

Vegetto Facts
1. If he was the most powerful warrior ever created and the fusion was permanent, how did Buu override it. (Logic failed)
2. If he was so powerful why did he have to test his powers out and let Buu wreck him for like 20 minutes before he got serous.
3. If he was so powerful why did he not win?

Gogeta Facts
1. Fusion is superior because it does not have to be permanent and both characters can live on separately.
2. Gogeta has never lost a fight.
3. Gogeta did not have to test his powers out at all, he got down to business and defeated Janemba within a minute. Janemba could not even sense his movements.
4. Gogeta beat Janemba without breaking a sweat. And he summoned a spirit bomb in seconds. Something Vegetto was never shown to be able to do which is the most powerful attack in the universe.

You cannot argue those facts and if you try to you are the one trolling me. And since you troll me in every thread I create, I would watch who you report. Every thread I create you are against me and up in arms, so what does that make you?

Supra
Vegetto let Boo do this so he can free his captured friends, do you even you know wtf Dragon Ball is?

Exactly and if the fusion was so powerful and so permeant how was it overridden by Buu's energy?

Supra

Based on?

Supra

Lol even SS Gogeta says Gogeta is more powerful..

For this fight based on OP I said fusions where permanent and he stated after the fact that Gogeta is more powerful.

Gogeta wins again.

SSJGGogeta
Lol even SS Gogeta says Gogeta is more powerful..

For this fight based on OP I said fusions where permanent and he stated after the fact that Gogeta is more powerful.

Gogeta wins again.

The only time Gogeta ever stated that was in a video game. Going by the OP, yeah Gogeta wins, but in a fair fight, he loses. Why can you go giving Gogeta random powers and abilities he doesn't have, but not Vegetto? Why not let Vegetto go SSJ2 since Gogeta is permanent? That's not fair at all, and you just need to make shit up like that to save your favorite character from a loss. That's like someone making a thread with Naruto against Goku where Naruto can use all jutsu ever invented and Goku is five years old and doesn't know any martial arts or ki and can't really do anything.

I win again.

Supra
The only time Gogeta ever stated that was in a video game. Going by the OP, yeah Gogeta wins, but in a fair fight, he loses. Why can you go giving Gogeta random powers and abilities he doesn't have, but not Vegetto? Why not let Vegetto go SSJ2 since Gogeta is permanent? That's not fair at all, and you just need to make shit up like that to save your favorite character from a loss. That's like someone making a thread with Naruto against Goku where Naruto can use all jutsu ever invented and Goku is five years old and doesn't know any martial arts or ki and can't really do anything.

I win again.

I said right here they fight in their highest forms, both being Super Saijens.

Vegetto Facts
1. If he was the most powerful warrior ever created and the fusion was permanent, how did Buu override it. (Logic failed)
2. If he was so powerful why did he have to test his powers out and let Buu wreck him for like 20 minutes before he got serous.

Gogeta Facts
1. Fusion is superior because it does not have to be permanent and both characters can live on separately.
3. Gogeta did not have to test his powers out at all, he got down to business and defeated Janemba within a minute. Janemba could not even sense his movements.
4. Gogeta beat Janemba without breaking a sweat. And he summoned a spirit bomb in seconds. Something Vegetto was never shown to be able to do which is the most powerful attack in the universe.

SSJGGogeta
Prove I made it with a clear stated winner, the more we debated it the more I realized Gogeta was Superior. Infact I was hoping SSGogeta was going to side with Gogeta and I was going to side with Vegetto but the facts are the facts and I will state them again.

If someone had proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Vegetto was stronger I would have sided with the facts, there are no facts to prove Vegetto is stronger.

You can side with canon vs non canon all day but it means little to me, its all Dragon Ball Z and Janemba was made by Akira. It' cannon.

Vegetto Facts

Gogeta Facts

You cannot argue those facts and if you try to you are the one trolling me. And since you troll me in every thread I create, I would watch who you report. Every thread I create you are against me and up in arms, so what does that make you?

Vegetto facts

1. He allowed Buu to absorb him so he could free his friends before killing Buu. Old Kai said that Buu's biology dissolved the fusion, not Buu's ki overpowered the fusion.

2. Vegetto toyed with Buu to get him angry enough to resort to absorption, so he could free the others. He also wanted to show Buu how weak he was compared to him.

3. Vegetto accomplished exactly what he wanted to without getting injured even slightly. Sounds like he won to me.

Gogeta facts

1. That is your opinion. This is also fusions biggest weakness and, as explained by the old Kai, would make Gogeta inferior to Vegetto, simply because of the time limit.

2. Hercule has never officially lost a fight either. I guess that means he could also beat Vegetto, and fight on par with Gogeta, no? As everyone on this thread has stated at least once, your logic is flawed. Unless you're also arguing that Hashirama would beat Vegetto and Gogeta, which would make you look even more ridiculous than you already do.

3. Gogeta didn't test out his powers because Janemba could have evolved to defeat him if he did. This was stated in the Daizenshuu.

4. Gogeta stomped someone much weaker than him, because he was afraid he would lose otherwise. You have no proof that was a spirit bomb, as it was as big as a baseball and it was crushed into a dust type structure that dissolved the evil in Janemba. That was an original technique that he made on the spot so as to not kill the ogre teen that Janemba was originally.

What you posted were not facts, but opinions, observations from you, and flat out lies//mistruths. You are trolling everyone here, and you will be reported by me as well.

Supra
Make sure to report yourself here too as Imp said to stop the bashing and you continued today with this..ur up for a ban here after he told you directly to stop the bashing, Good Luck with the report and banning.

I live on Earth obviously. You apparently live in your own fabricated world of delusion where GT is cannon and I'M the retard in this equation. Go **** your mother some more please, dipshit, and leave the debating to adults.

SSJGGogeta
Make sure to report yourself here too as Imp said to stop the bashing and you continued today with this..ur up for a ban here after he told you directly to stop the bashing, Good Luck with the report and banning.

When did I bash? I called you no names at all in my entire post, and I claimed your logic to be "ridiculous", which it is. You might as well say Naruto is at the most a small house buster, as he's never busted more. Imp said no more bashing, and I have abided by that rule. You being defenseless in an argument you started against me based on your own ignorant opinion and lies that you sprouted while futilely attempting to twist my words against me(by only acknowledging parts of my debates), does not constitute me bashing you, or anyone else on here.

Good luck with the report and banning.~ wink

Supra
Here's your lies revealed..I guess this isn't bashing or name calling at me at all after the mod told you to stop.

I live on Earth obviously. You apparently live in your own fabricated world of delusion where GT is cannon and I'M the retard in this equation. Go **** your mother some more please, dipshit, and leave the debating to adults.

Based
Based on?

laughing laughing laughing

cdtm
It's fan opinion to ignore what the Elder Kai has said but he blatantly says their rivalry was a partial reason of why it's strong.

It's possible the dance has this but it has never been commented at all so you can't prove it. And even if you want to debate this to death, it's moot. There are still multiple statements attributing the Potara as superior never mind the fact that Goku has to power down to reach Vegeta's level when that's absolutely not an issue for Potara.

Superior. Not stronger. Lack of a time limit or need of a perfectly executed dance and equal power levels would make potara better.

If you have concrete evidence that potara makes a stronger fused warrior, then please post it.

Galan007
Rival. Boost.

Potara was stated to give this. Dance was not. That alone would result in a more powerful fusion. Simple.

cdtm
Rival. Boost.

Potara was stated to give this. Dance was not. That alone would result in a more powerful fusion. Simple.

No, Potara was NOT said to give this. You can infer that's what he meant, but he never said the rival boost had ANYTHING to do with the method of fusion.

Yamcha
http://i43.tinypic.com/2w5lkk1.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2nhj79x.jpg

I DID MY PART TO HELP. ( I don't want to hear how it's blurry either, I'm exhausted and just did some quick net searching, sue me >:c )

Someone else has to decode this stuff, idk what it says I took 0 foreign languages back in highschool lmao.

Based
No, Potara was NOT said to give this. You can infer that's what he meant, but he never said the rival boost had ANYTHING to do with the method of fusion.

What else is it supposed to mean? If nothing was supposed to happen then he wouldn't have pulled it out of his ass for no reason. And as I said before you can debate that to death all you want because the dance still requires Goku to power down to reach Vegeta's level.

He does not have to do that with Potara. No one has even begun to debate this part.

Supra
Why does everyone worship the Portara ring when it has like zero actual feats? Cmon people, be reasonable here, I would be down to root for Portara if it was actually worth rooting for, it was complete garbage in its showing!

1. Said fusion was permanent. Buu proved otherwise
2. Said was the most powerful warrior ever created. Hmm, SS1 Goku re powered was stronger and actually beat Buu.
3. SS3 Showed way more fighting ability minus power drain.
4. No feats worth mentioning..

Supra
Superior. Not stronger. Lack of a time limit or need of a perfectly executed dance and equal power levels would make potara better.

If you have concrete evidence that potara makes a stronger fused warrior, then please post it. Originally posted by cdtm

You fcking ROCK! Finally someone who has there head on straight!! He see's the truth people accept it and move on and quit worshiping something that has crap for feats!

Bentley

Yamcha

Based
You fcking ROCK! Finally someone who has there head on straight!! He see's the truth people accept it and move on and quit worshiping something that has crap for feats!

I'll ask again, can someone actually BEGIN to debate the point that Goku has to power down to do the dance where he does not have to with Potara.

It'd appalling how you haven't been banned yet.

Galan007
No, Potara was NOT said to give this. You can infer that's what he meant, but he never said the rival boost had ANYTHING to do with the method of fusion. Lol, this is ridiculous. Old Kai specifically said that Vegetto was even stronger than normal because Goku and Vegeta were rivals. And just incase you didn't realize: VEGETTO IS A POTARA FUSION, therefore POTARA GIVES A RIVAL BOOST.

No such amp was mentioned in reference to the dance, therefore we CANNOT assume it gets a rival boost as well. This is as simple as it gets.

I'll ask again, can someone actually BEGIN to debate the point that Goku has to power down to do the dance where he does not have to with Potara.

It'd appalling how you haven't been banned yet. If they argue this it will just crush their illogical point even more, so they'll just continue ignoring it.

I am also shocked he isn't banned.

Supra

I am also shocked he isn't banned.

SS Gogeta was banned, think you got us confused.

And this is the truth about portal boost

Based on this Galan

When was it stated the potara multiplied power?

Power levels needing to be reduced/equalized pre fusion doesn't necessarily prove their combined powers are similarly restricted after they become a single, unified being.

Power levels needing to be reduced/equalized pre fusion doesn't necessarily prove their combined powers are similarly restricted after they become a single, unified being.

SSJGGogeta
SS Gogeta was banned, think you got us confused.

And this is the truth about portal boost

Based on this Galan

I didn't get banned, lol. Again, this thread is pointless btw.

Supra
I didn't get banned, lol. Again, this thread is pointless btw.

Your account wasn't temp banned, lol more lies.

AuraAngel
Temp banned is not permanent which I think is what he is getting at.

I am also of the opinion that certain posters not being temp banned is somewhat astonishing given their behavior.

Vegeto still wins. I have yet to be convinced otherwise.

Supra
Temp banned is not permanent which I think is what he is getting at.

I am also of the opinion that certain posters not being temp banned is somewhat astonishing given their behavior.

Vegeto still wins. I have yet to be convinced otherwise.

Show me any feats from Vegetto greater than Gogeta.

Based

ANSWER THIS OR STOP POSTING.

Thanks.

Supra
ANSWER THIS OR STOP POSTING.

Thanks.

What does him having to power down to match Vegeta's power level to form a perfect fusion have to do with the final out come of the end result of a superior warrior?

Not a damn thing..

Your trying to infer that Goku having to lower his power level makes Gogeta less powerful and your wrong. He's lowing it to create the perfect fusion of two warriors.

Goku and Vegeta where both in base form powered down and created a Super Saijen Gogeta.

Goku and Vegeta where in base form and fused with Portal and it didn't even create a Super Vegetto, Vegetto had to power up big time to reach Super Saijen

Gogeta is more powerful in all aspects.

Bentley
Your trying to infer that Goku having to lower his power level makes Gogeta less powerful and your wrong. He's lowing it to create the perfect fusion of two warriors.

Care to back up your claims? An answer to the book Yamcha posted that downright states the potara fusion is more powerful would also be cool.

AuraAngel
Show me any feats from Vegetto greater than Gogeta.

Vegeto fought one of the strongest characters in DBZ history without using his arms, legs, Ki, head, anything. Tell me what Gogeta has done that matches this.

Supra
Vegeto fought one of the strongest characters in DBZ history without using his arms, legs, Ki, head, anything. Tell me what Gogeta has done that matches this.

Destroying Janemba and Playing with Omega like a toy.

Supra
Care to back up your claims? An answer to the book Yamcha posted that downright states the potara fusion is more powerful would also be cool.

Answered in other thread by CTM

And as I already stated base form Goku and Vegeta made Super Saijen Gogeta without p

Base form Goku and Vegeta with Porta made base form Vegetto and they had to test their powers for 30 minutes then finally had to powerful and took some serious effort.

Gogeta is instantly powerful no powering or testing strength required.

AuraAngel
Destroying Janemba and Playing with Omega like a toy.

Is this thread SSJ 4 Gogeta vs Super Vegito?

Galan007

AuraAngel
If that is the case why mention the SSJ4 Gogeta from Omega Shenron fight? Since he is at a much higher level than both of the competitors it's not like his feats matter lol.

That said Vegeto obviously has more feats in the traditional sense of the word since his fight lasted much much longer and his opponent was much stronger.

iscaremonkeys
I think stalemate

Based

Base form Goku and Vegeta with Porta made base form Vegetto and they had to test their powers for 30 minutes then finally had to powerful and took some serious effort.

You are blatantly making shit up as it goes. Read the manga called Dragon Ball.

Bentley
Answered in other thread by CTM

And as I already stated base form Goku and Vegeta made Super Saijen Gogeta without p

Gogeta is instantly powerful no powering or testing strength required.

In which thread was that answered?

Supra
You are blatantly making shit up as it goes. Read the manga called Dragon Ball.

Watch the Magna Called Dragon Ball Z, I am not making anything up.

Supra
Is this thread SSJ 4 Gogeta vs Super Vegito?

No this is Super Saijen Gogeta from Janemba vs SS Vegetto from Buu Saga.

I brought up SS4 Gogeta because other's are as well.

Supra
In which thread was that answered?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=570819&from=thread&pagenumber=2#post14599487

Galan007
Watch the Magna Called Dragon Ball Z, I am not making anything up. Jesus.

a.) You cannot 'watch' manga. You can 'read' it, however(which I'm guessing you've never done.)
b.) The manga is the *most* canon source of evidence, as it was written by Akira himself-- its canonicity supersedes/trumps the anime's.

Having said that, base-level Vegetto never even threw a single punch at Buuhan in the magna-- he went SSJ right out of the gate. He had absolutely no difficulty becoming a SSJ, so I don't even know how you fabricated that...

Scans to confirm the above:
http://imgur.com/kX7s6np
http://imgur.com/1ljpqMV
http://imgur.com/P9lBqgf
http://imgur.com/ZWXRHc9

Not really sure why I'm still trying, though. You'll just continue ignoring canon evidence(like you've been doing the entire time) and post some of your made-up drivel in response. Troll is troll, as they say. /shrug

Supra
Jesus.

a.) You cannot 'watch' manga. You can 'read' it, however(which I'm guessing you've never done.)
b.) The manga is the *most* canon source of evidence, as it was written by Akira himself-- its canonicity supersedes/trumps the anime's.

Having said that, base-level Vegetto never even threw a single punch at Buuhan in the magna-- he went SSJ right out of the gate. He had absolutely no difficulty becoming a SSJ, so I don't even know how you fabricated that...

Scans to confirm the above:
http://imgur.com/ZWXRHc9

Not really sure why I'm still trying, though. You'll just continue ignoring canon evidence(like you've been doing the entire time) and post some of your made-up drivel in response. Troll is troll, as they say. /shrug

Its my thread Galan, and if I want to debate, I will do so. If you have a problem with it, don't respond, or make your own thread and argue your merits

Facts are Base form Goku and Vegeta formed a SS Gogeta
Base form Goku and Vegeta from Porta fusion formed a base form Vegetto who needed to power up.

suKJUVZ4vTY
Clearly shown here the fusion did not create a SS and he had to test his powers out and then had to powerup. Here it is also shown that many punches where thrown before he powered up and he was getting owned by Buu before doing so.

Galan007
a.) I don't care if it's your thread or not. You lie about events incessantly, so you are getting called out on it. Simple.

b.) That cute little clip you posted is all non-canon filler, as none of it happened in the manga.

c.) You specified on the first page that this battle is between SSJ Vegetto and SSJ Gogeta:
So the powering up thing is entirely irrelevant, as, per YOU, they both start out as Super Saiyans.

Truly, you are terrible at this.

Supra
a.) I don't care if it's your thread or not. You lie about events incessantly, so you are getting called out on it. Simple.

b.) That cute little clip you posted is all non-canon filler, as none of it happened in the manga.

c.) You specified on the first page that this battle is between SSJ Vegetto and SSJ Gogeta:

So the powering up thing is entirely irrelevant, as, per YOU, they both start out as Super Saiyans.

Truly, you are terrible at this.

So in fact you where lying when you said he was powered up and threw no punches before turning SS?

I'm not lying about anything

Here are the rest of the clips from the fight, read em and weep Galan.

ciMor9q8TbI
zK7xfPQTthc
zTP0V9qEKCE

Galan007
So in fact you where lying when you said he was powered up and threw no punches before turning SS? I posted scans from the MANGA already:

http://imgur.com/ZWXRHc9 But since clicking on links in order to view said scans is apparently too complex for you. Here are some pretty pictures for you to look at(you don't really even need to read the dialogue, which is a plus for you):
http://i.imgur.com/QkmaCBTl.gif
http://i.imgur.com/pDzXEXpl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/pAWg9yUl.gif
http://i.imgur.com/2MSTp7fl.gif

As anyone with at least 1/8 of a brain can see: Vegetto powered up to a SSJ almost immediately-- he did NOT throw a single punch at Buuhan in his base level. The anime scenes you posted are primarily NON-CANON FILLER., and therefore inadmissible as evidence. Simple.

Again, you are terrible at this.

Supra
I posted scans from the MANGA already:
But since clicking on links in order to view said scans is apparently too complex for you. Here are some pretty pictures for you to look at(you don't really even need to read the dialogue, which is a plus for you):
http://i.imgur.com/QkmaCBTl.gif
http://i.imgur.com/pDzXEXpl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/pAWg9yUl.gif
http://i.imgur.com/2MSTp7fl.gif

As anyone with at least 1/8 of a brain can see: Vegetto powered up to a SSJ almost immediately-- he did NOT throw a single punch at Buuhan in his base level. The anime scenes you posted are primarily NON-CANON FILLER., and therefore inadmissible as evidence. Simple.

Again, you are terrible at this.

I'm arguing screen feats as obvious from the beginning, if you want to bring in the rest of this stuff, there is no point in continuing this debate because they do not match up to what actually happened on screen.

BloodRain
So.. you'd rather argue non-canon?

Galan007
I'm arguing screen feats as obvious from the beginning, if you want to bring in the rest of this stuff, there is no point in continuing this debate because they do not match up to what actually happened on screen. If what happened on screen contradicts the manga(and in this case it DOES), then said screen feats are NON-CANON. Simple logic is simple.

Supra
Galan it's not fair to say some screen feats are "canon" and other that have viable feedback into a thread like this are "non-canon or fillers."

Isn't it?

Blood if you want to argue non canon I would be delighted toosmile

SSJGGogeta
Galan it's not fair to say some screen feats are "canon" and other that have viable feedback into a thread like this are "non-canon or fillers."

Isn't it?

Blood if you want to argue non canon I would be delighted toosmile

Manga is more cannon than anime. Simple. It was written by AT, and the anime was not(completely). It's easier to distinguish manga cannon, as it's all cannon, than anime cannon, as some can be filler. However, as I stated before, going SSJ from base fusion means nothing, unless Gotenks is stronger than Gogeta AND Vegetto, since base Goten and Trunks fused into SSJ3 Gotenks.

Supra
Manga is more cannon than anime. Simple. It was written by AT, and the anime was not(completely). It's easier to distinguish manga cannon, as it's all cannon, than anime cannon, as some can be filler. However, as I stated before, going SSJ from base fusion means nothing, unless Gotenks is stronger than Gogeta AND Vegetto, since base Goten and Trunks fused into SSJ3 Gotenks.

Bro we are just going to end up fighting again and its not worth it, let's just agree to disagree ok.

SSJGGogeta
Bro we are just going to end up fighting again and its not worth it, let's just agree to disagree ok.

I'm not, nor will ever/have ever be/been your "bro".

There is nothing to agree or disagree about, it is simple factual CANNON, that you are COMPLETELY ignoring, which makes you look like a ****ing dumb ass.

Old Kai stated Vegetto was superior. Clear, cut, end of discussion, and you only avoided the debate because you KNOW this, and are too much of a retard fanboy to admit that your favorite character LOSES. Vegetto wins. That's all folks.

Supra
I'm not, nor will ever/have ever be/been your "bro".

There is nothing to agree or disagree about, it is simple factual CANNON, that you are COMPLETELY ignoring, which makes you look like a ****ing dumb ass.

Old Kai stated Vegetto was superior. Clear, cut, end of discussion, and you only avoided the debate because you KNOW this, and are too much of a retard fanboy to admit that your favorite character LOSES. Vegetto wins. That's all folks.

Well Imp can handle this, your not worth my time.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>