Brakiss vs. Daiman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey
Battle of the dark side pretty-boys.

Brakiss, Dark Jedi and master of the Shadow Academy vs. Daiman, Sith Lord and creator of the universe (so he thinks).

Who wins?

Q99
Daiman, I'd say.

While Brakiss wasn't bad for a fallen Jedi, Daiman was a powerful Sith warlord. We haven't seen Daiman fight much, but we *have* seen his brother Odion, and to be a rival to Odion is pretty good.

I'd put Brakiss at 'pretty solid Jedi Knight' level, while Daiman at Master level.

Q99
Btw, kudos for using Daiman, the KE characters don't get enough attention

chilled monkey
You're welcome and yes, my thoughts exactly.

Petrus
I don't even know who these are.

Q99
Originally posted by Petrus

Brakiss was a villain in "The New Rebellion" (forgettable novel) and, more importantly, the "Young Jedi Knights" series, where he was the chief trainer of the 'Shadow Academy.

Lord Daiman is a Sith Lord from the New Sith Wars era, about 40 years pre-Bane. He literally believes he created the universe, and is in a war with his brother and rival, Odion, a nihilist who worships death and destruction.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Petrus

Wookieepedia is your friend.

Also you really need to read some good Star Wars books/comics.

Originally posted by Q99
Brakiss was a villain in "The New Rebellion" (forgettable novel) and, more importantly, the "Young Jedi Knights" series, where he was the chief trainer of the 'Shadow Academy.

Lord Daiman is a Sith Lord from the New Sith Wars era, about 40 years pre-Bane. He literally believes he created the universe, and is in a war with his brother and rival, Odion, a nihilist who worships death and destruction.

Thank you.

Q99
If we assume Daiman is correct, then he is the most powerful character in Star Wars ^^

red8
Originally posted by Q99
If we assume Daiman is correct, then he is the most powerful character in Star Wars ^^

He doesn't have any reason to lie. smile

Q99
Originally posted by red8
He doesn't have any reason to lie. smile

True, after all, why would the ruler of creation have a reason to lie about it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.