OWAW Superman vs OF Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is non Sundipped Superman from OWAW vs Odin Force Thor.

Who wins?

JBL
Thor stomps. A non Sundipped superman stands no chance at all no matter what mindset he's in.

quanchi112
Thor effortlessly stomps.

h1a8
Superman with ease. Too damn fast and multitask his powers efficiently.

Silent Master
Thor wins.

JBL
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman with ease. Too damn fast and multitask his powers efficiently. You think thor with the OF is incapable of tracking and wrecking superman because of speed? Do you even know what this thor can do and the powers he command? You speak as if superman has the power Cosmic. Heat vision and freeze breath would be laughed at by thor. Did you see what thor did to surtur with his Fathers power? Surtur would flat out stomp the entire JLA in his sleep.

abhilegend
Superman wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
You think thor with the OF is incapable of tracking and wrecking superman because of speed? Do you even know what this thor can do and the powers he command? You speak as if superman has the power Cosmic. Heat vision and freeze breath would be laughed at by thor. Did you see what thor did to surtur with his Fathers power? Surtur would flat out stomp the entire JLA in his sleep. Superman is physically more powerful. He's vastly faster and can make Thor a statue. This fight is really spite. But fans would be butt hurt so it isn't. OF Thor is the one who had a portion of the OF.

And you are trolling by saying hv and freeze breath will be laughed at given Superman's feats.

Insane Titan
Give the edge to Thor , this omfg speed blitz in every fight nonsense is laughable

Khazra Reborn
So... Thor gets a Skyfather amp, and Superman is just trying really hard?

That doesn't seem terribly fair.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

Regular Carver made the thread so what did you expect?

Carver Prime would've allowed Superman some sort of augmentation.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

And yet, abhi and h1 still think that Superman wins.

DarkOdin
Superman is physically more powerful. He's vastly faster and can make Thor a statue. This fight is really spite. But fans would be butt hurt so it isn't. OF Thor is the one who had a portion of the OF.

And you are trolling by saying hv and freeze breath will be laughed at given Superman's feats. hv and freeze breath would likley be laughed at by this version of Thor

The destroyer's visor blast is had no effect on This Thor, PLus the fact that HV would be a walk in a park for Mjolnir to redirected

LordofBrooklyn
There is a scenario that isn't being explored.

When Thor sees Superman's, Murderer of Steel face, as shown in OWAW, he cowers in fear and submits!

JBL
Superman is physically more powerful. He's vastly faster and can make Thor a statue. This fight is really spite. But fans would be butt hurt so it isn't. OF Thor is the one who had a portion of the OF.

And you are trolling by saying hv and freeze breath will be laughed at given Superman's feats. Trolling? Do you have any idea of some of the things Thor has seen and faced?? Do you go as far as forgetting about Surtur and the flame of destruction?? The casket of ancient winters?? Both would RAPE superman's heat vision and freeze breath ( should not even be allowed to be compare them ). Superman stands no chance in hell. Speed??? Have you ever seen some of thors hammer speed feats? Now he has the OF to go along with it???? But im use to you my friend. big grin

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
Trolling? Do you have any idea of some of the things Thor has seen and faced?? Do you go as far as forgetting about Surtur and the flame of destruction?? The casket of ancient winters?? Both would RAPE superman's heat vision and freeze breath ( should not even be allowed to be compare them ). Superman stands no chance in hell. Speed??? Have you ever seen some of thors hammer speed feats? Now he has the OF to go along with it???? But im use to you my friend. big grin

Do you have any idea of Superman's feats, especially his hv feats? But I can agree that the HV doesn't do much to Thor but irritate him a little.
ABC logic doesn't work here because these are different characters with different power sets. Have you read classic Surtur? Basically, writer's had him operating at herald level at times.
I see no defense for Superman punching Thor in the face and pushing his shit in at will. I see no defense for Superman grabbing Thor's wrist and making Mjolnir beat the shit out of him. I see no defense for Superman knocking the hammer away and then beating the shit out of Thor.

Speed and acceleration are two different things. Thor has to whirl the hammer to build up speed. The hammer starts out slow and ends up fast. Superman is fast the first instant.

Originally posted by DarkOdin
hv and freeze breath would likley be laughed at by this version of Thor

The destroyer's visor blast is had no effect on This Thor, PLus the fact that HV would be a walk in a park for Mjolnir to redirected

On average the HV wouldn't do much to Thor. But the freeze breath would be used to gain a larger speed advantage as it would slow Thor. But I never thought about Superman beating Thor with hv or freeze breath. But just by using them in conjuction with his speed to overwhelm Thor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman wins. Based on ?

Prof. T.C McAbe
OWAW Superman had the LF and faught to the best of his abilities, he oneshotted HH to Trans or LS probes. He wins this.

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
OWAW Superman had the LF and faught to the best of his abilities, he oneshotted HH to Trans or LS probes. He wins this.

Quan

I think this is for you.

quanchi112
OWAW Superman had the LF and faught to the best of his abilities, he oneshotted HH to Trans or LS probes. He wins this. What elite top tiers did he oneshot ? Probes are overrated and were crushed just as easily by Doomsday.

Regular Thor has more impressive feats let alone Odinforce Thor.

Golgo13

Rage.Of.Olympus

The Probes hard durability was above Herald level, yea, but they had absolutely no damage soak. Anyone strong enough to cause the equivalent of like, a cut or some damage, would destroy one. I have no idea why defeating them translates into beating Thor with the Odin Force.....

abhilegend
A single probe beat 100000 daxamites. Superman was oneshotting them like paper. What did Thor do that was so impressive?

Mindset
Daxamites suck tho.

carver9
Wait...I couldn't help myself, had to click on ABHIS post but didn't the Probe beat the Dax 'off panel' which means we don't know how they lost.?

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Wait...I couldn't help myself, had to click on ABHIS post but didn't the Probe beat the Dax 'off panel' which means we don't know how they lost.?
Off panel means they just died without anything when they were fighting the probe? Makes sense.

Mindset
Probe was made out of lead.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Mindset
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
A single probe beat 100000 daxamites. Superman was oneshotting them like paper. What did Thor do that was so impressive? So was Doomsday. This all happened off panel so no weight given to it .

Warlord
Thor

Igniz
Originally posted by Mindset

laughing out loud thumb up

-Pr-
Closing this purely because Carver, Abhi, Quan, h1 and JBL can't actually debate on topic.

Oh, and warnings all around.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.