Pirates of the Caribbean Villains Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SSJVegeta
Hector Barbossa and his undead crew

VS

Davy Jones and his fish-people crew

VS

Blackbeard and his zombie crew

- Everyone has their standard gear and abilities

- Each captain has a crew of thirty

- Takes place on a small tropical island

- Davy Jones can go on land for this fight

- No ships

- No prep

- Everyone is in character

- To the death, or something similar

Arachnid1
I cant remember Blackbeard too well.

For Barbossa, it depends. He wasn't still cursed by the time the third one came around, so he can be killed. Then again, if you say his crew is undead, I'm guessing you mean him in the first movie.

In that case, he and Jones stalemate. Both of them and their crews are immortal. Jones does have some other supernatural powers though so he would put out more damage, not that it would have any effect.

The Fat Rambo
Jones.

Kazenji
I'm sure this fight has been done before

but for the hell of it Davy Jones wins.

SSJVegeta
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I cant remember Blackbeard too well.

For Barbossa, it depends. He wasn't still cursed by the time the third one came around, so he can be killed. Then again, if you say his crew is undead, I'm guessing you mean him in the first movie.

In that case, he and Jones stalemate. Both of them and their crews are immortal. Jones does have some other supernatural powers though so he would put out more damage, not that it would have any effect.
Here is the last fight scene from POTC 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zWGvFsrKxI

In that fight Barbossa is neither undead nor at his most physically capable, as he has a peg leg, so it's obvious he would do better under different circumstances.

In this fight, as in the OP, he and his crew are undead, as they were in first film. All the characters are as they were in their first appearance. Both Davy Jones and Blackbeard had various powers over their ships, and other ships, in some cases, but those powers count for naught here, as there are no ships involved. Blackbeard reportedly survived being beheaded...

COG Veteran
1. Jones.
2. Blackbeard.
3. Barabosa.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Arachnid1

In that case, he and Jones stalemate. Probably, that or Jones finds some way to undo the curse, or incapacitate them.

Of the captains Jones is by far the most powerful and dangerous combatant, but Barbossa's crew was immortal.

Utrigita
Stalemate.

KingD19
Davy Jones crew are immortal as well. They can't die until they've run out of years aboard the Flying Dutchmen. However, they seem to be much more skilled, having decades if not hundreds of years of experience each. And they can shrug off injuries as well, like Jones just bending the sword in his shoulder, and the guy who spilled fish when he got sliced open.

But considering Barbosa's guys are walking skeletons, they're the most easily taken down. Just dismember them.

Blackbeard only has a few zombie soldiers, but they're not much better than humans.

I see Jones teleporting around and cutting people to shreds, as he can use his powers anywhere pretty much except for land, but since that stip is taken away...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.