Fist Fight - Thor/Hulk vs Orion/Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is Pre Reboot Orion...DCNU Darkseid.

Who wins?

LordofBrooklyn
Darkseid solos.

carver9
Lol

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Lol

Only after Darkseid receives a strenous workout of course.

Knocking out both Thor and Hulk should be akin to an intense cross-fit session.

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Only after Darkseid receives a strenous workout of course.

Knocking out both Thor and Hulk should be akin to an intense cross-fit session.

Who did he knock out in DCNU for you to say this?

LordofBrooklyn
Who did he knock out in DCNU for you to say this?

He was BFR before he got a chance. That act of desperation by the JLA indicates to me that he possesses the power.

The mountain of Superman corpses(!@#$ you, Darkseid mad ) implies he clearly has the power as well.

carver9
He was BFR before he got a chance. That act of desperation by the JLA indicates to me that he possesses the power.

The mountain of Superman corpses(!@#$ you, Darkseid mad ) implies he clearly has the power as well.

Lol...Ironman created a device solely to bfr WWH to another dimension because he thought there wasn't any other way of beating him minus bfring. I bet no one would come in here and say that WWH can not be koed. Also, that was an inexperienced JLA. Manhunter even said they were not ready.

LordofBrooklyn
Lol...Ironman created a device solely to bfr WWH to another dimension because he thought there wasn't any other way of beating him minus bfring. I bet no one would come in here and say that WWH can not be koed. Also, that was an inexperienced JLA. Manhunter even said that were not ready.

That JLA wasn't reduced to fisticuffs and look what happened.

Thor and Hulk only have their soup-bones and that is not enough to stop Darkseid.

carver9
That JLA wasn't reduced to fisticuffs and look what happened.

Thor and Hulk only have their soup-bones and that is not enough to stop Darkseid.

Lol...the JLA did more than fist cuff during that fight. What fight were you looking at.?

Darkseid also did more than punch. I'm trying to figure out what it is that makes you believe he can win this by himself.

LordofBrooklyn
Lol...the JLA did more than fist cuff during that fight. What fight were you looking at.?

Darkseid also did more than punch. I'm trying to figure out what it is that makes you believe he can win this by himself.

You're making my point.

Even though that JLA team had MORE than fists at their disposal they had to act in desperation and remove Darkseid.

Thor and the Hulk ONLY have their fists in your scenario.

They can't overpower the beast that is Darkseid.

Wei Phoenix
Another "I want Hulk to win" thread.

carver9
You're making my point.

Even though that JLA team had MORE than fists at their disposal they had to act in desperation and remove Darkseid.

Thor and the Hulk ONLY have their fists in your scenario.

They can't overpower the beast that is Darkseid.

What happened during that fight that Thor and Hulk can't handle? Being stabbed? Constructs that Wonder Woman has ripped through? Help me understand.

carver9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Another "I want Hulk to win" thread.

So I can't make a Hulk thread? Something that I rarely if ever do?

LordofBrooklyn
What happened during that fight that Thor and Hulk can't handle? Being stabbed? Constructs that Wonder Woman has ripped through? Help me understand.

The most recent confrontation with someone on Darkseid's level by Thor and Hulk was Thanos.

How did it fare for them?

Wei Phoenix
So I can't make a Hulk thread? Something that I rarely if ever do?

It's a thread where you clearly want Hulk's side to win by bringing everyone down to his level and stripping them of most of their powers, abilities and what grants them versatility. Everyone in this battle is nerfed/weakened except for Hulk and putting Hulk down physically is a difficult task. I don't know why you do this, maybe you feel like more of a great debater by debating Hulk in threads where he's highly favored to win. Maybe you have a friend you like to show your debates to and tell him how much you're dominating the forum as Scan Daddy.

LordofBrooklyn
Maybe you have a friend you like to show your debates to and tell him how much you're dominating the forum as Scan Daddy.

Scan Daddy, was 2013.

Carver has evolved to, Carver Prime!

Get it right!

deathslash
Team two wins regardless of whether or not Darkseid solos (more versatility, faster, higher level of intelligence and arguably stronger). Personally, I believe that Darkseid can solo (wouldn't be very easy though).

carver9
It's a thread where you clearly want Hulk's side to win by bringing everyone down to his level and stripping them of most of their powers, abilities and what grants them versatility. Everyone in this battle is nerfed/weakened except for Hulk and putting Hulk down physically is a difficult task. I don't know why you do this, maybe you feel like more of a great debater by debating Hulk in threads where he's highly favored to win. Maybe you have a friend you like to show your debates to and tell him how much you're dominating the forum as Scan Daddy.

When did I bring up anything about Hulk winning this alone? Let alone winning this at all. If I made the thread, I must feel as if the other team stands a chance of winning? If I wanted Hulk to win, I would have pitted him against some chumps. The other team could win, I just disagree with LOB mindset on the topic...I don't think Darkseid can solo. The crazy thing about this is, you are telling me that I am trying to debate for Hulk but I haven't said a single thing about who or what would win and how (since I don't debate in my own threads).

Lol...scan daddy isn't needed. I don't debate on who'll win in my own threads.

celeyhyga17
Carver 1 The rest 0

Golgo13
You shouldn't debate in your own threads, Carver. shifty

Team 2.

Enzeru

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
You shouldn't debate in your own threads, Carver. shifty

Team 2.

I don't debate in my threads...I came in here to put someone in check.

Wei Phoenix
When did I bring up anything about Hulk winning this alone? Let alone winning this at all. If I made the thread, I must feel as if the other team stands a chance of winning? If I wanted Hulk to win, I would have pitted him against some chumps. The other team could win, I just disagree with LOB mindset on the topic...I don't think Darkseid can solo. The crazy thing about this is, you are telling me that I am trying to debate for Hulk but I haven't said a single thing about who or what would win and how (since I don't debate in my own threads).

Lol...scan daddy isn't needed. I don't debate on who'll win in my own threads.

But you did debate in this thread.

Prof. T.C McAbe
DS solos.

carver9
But you did debate in this thread.

I corrected someone. They made it seem like it was a spite thread...it don't make those.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Enzeru
To be fair ...

You seem to be implying that New 52 Darkseid is on pair with Pre New 52 Darkseid (not that he isn't, or that he isn't maybe even more powerful), but by doing that you're also implying that New 52 Justice League is on pair with Pre New 52 Justice League ... which they're not.
New 52 Justice League is not on pair with the Pre New 52 Justice League. It's not even close.

Respectfully, I implied no such thing.

My assertion is that DCNU Darkseid is at least as powerful as current Thanos.

That was it.

Supermex
Even Thanos would not like going fist to fist with Hulk

Tough fight

Enzeru

That was it.

But what in your opinion has Darkseid done that supports such a claim?

In a different thread I've stated my opinion on the New 52 Justice League. In my opinion they're all High Metas up to Mid Heralds, if we look at their feats and the bigger picture. Flash for example has the speed feats, but he doesn't have the Infinite Mass Punch yet, which would turn him into a big threat in a fight without BRF. Superman has one out of the norm showing, which doesn't really make a lot of sense, if we think about who the character is and what he stands for.

Darkseid is a legit planetbuster. There is no doubt about it. In my opinion he is without a doubt above Superman, who is probably the most powerful Justice Leaguer right now and him being a mid herald with the potential for more, if he gets few more high end feats.
But even Doctor Doom has destroyed a planet before with his tech. Yet he was far away from the explosion. We can assume that Doctor Doom could have taken the explosion, since he also tanked various cosmic rays in the past, but can the same be said for Darkseid?

What tells us that Darkseid really has planetary level durability? We never saw him on a planet that exploded. We never saw him taking damage on a planetary scale (and this is where it can't be argued that since Superman punched him Darkseid must have planetary level durability, since Superman benchpressed the planet. I don't mind ABC logic, but that is flawed ABC logic at that point).

TL-DR... I personally wouldn't put Darkseid on Thanos' level. Thanos had much more time to establish himself and we saw Thanos facing real adversity. Having real powerhouses as opponents. Darkseid was in a battle against people, who had mediocore feats overall and some of them don't even have feats at all like for example Wonder Woman - she jobs all the time. What speaks for Darkseid is him busting a planet, but the same thing was achieved by Binary and yet she doesn't even come close to high heralds.

h1a8
Team 2 wins but this is
Another Marvel vs. D.C. bait thread. Why not mix the characters up Carv? We know you and others are bias towards Marvel and others bias toward D.C. (nothing wrong with either). So if you mix the characters up then your arguments would be more objective and spot on. The thread would be longer and better as there would be no company bias.

Thor/Darkseid vs. Orion/Hulk is a better thread.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Team 2 wins but this is
Another Marvel vs. D.C. bait thread. Why not mix the characters up Carv? We know you and others are bias towards Marvel and others bias toward D.C. (nothing wrong with either). So if you mix the characters up then your arguments would be more objective and spot on. The thread would be longer and better as there would be no company bias.

Thor/Darkseid vs. Orion/Hulk is a better thread.

2 people came in here and vote for DC characters and they are leading the vote right now. Dont see anything bias about my thread.

Sin I AM
Darkseid solos imo

Supermex
I think the way this fight is set up that I favor Hulk and Thor.

Dc needs to fix what bad sorry writing they have done with Darky
Darky should win this, but not how he is written. .

Rage.Of.Olympus

Okay, I get people having different opinions and all, but how is Darkseid soloing? I don't get it. Superman was specifically intended to be in his younger years when he faced Darkseid (After getting hit with the Omegas and getting tortured fyi) and long before he benched the planet which in itself is an outlier. If that's the benchmark, Hyperion's recent feat is magnitudes more impressive. The rest of the league? Wonder Woman and Aquaman are the second strongest and Hulk/Thor have more strength in their pinky fingers. I just don't get what the reasoning is.

Darkseid beat the crap out of Hal Jordan but so did Wonder Woman and Superman. He's hardly a benchmark for elite power at that level.

Darkseid also managed to destroy a planet in his battle with Izaya. Cool and impressive but in what way is that even remotely grounds for soloing both Hulk and Thor in a f*cking fist fight? Darkseid fought like the Hulk, skill isn't really going to be a factor.

I'm legitimately trying to be objective and analyze what feats support Darkseid soloing. If I missed anything, someone please point them out, willing to be convinced.

ares834
Darkseid solos.

thumb up

quanchi112
Hulk solos. Dynamic strength and his healing factor. This is what he was built for.

Supermex
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk solos. Dynamic strength and his healing factor. This is what he was built for.

I dont think Hulk solos, but I agree with the rest of this statement

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112

Hulk is KO'd before he augments to any advanced level.

Golgo13
The only person soloing this is Orion. RESPECT.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Golgo13
The only person soloing this is Orion. RESPECT.

The Dog of War's involvement in the fight is pure spite!

quanchi112

That was it. Based on ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.