Madara vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pain100
Madara vs Juggernaut

TheTyrant
If genjutsu is effective, then Madara for sure. If not, then it's going to depend on the version of Juggernaut (pretty sure Madara can't do anything to classic Juggernaut if genjutsu doesn't work here)

StealthRanger
Juggernaut can solo the HST

Tangoing with Thor>

NemeBro
Why couldn't Madara BFR Juggernaut though?

Juggernaut is a very powerful brick, but at the end of the day he's just a brick, and one far less mobile than Hulk or Thor.

StealthRanger
Juggernaut could simply thunderclap and Madara dies?

I believe there's something about magic portals too

NemeBro
What is Juggernaut's DC with thunderclaps?

Q99
Madara's not going to die to a thunderclap. He's absurdly tough to begin with (the Biju slapped him around with their tail), and he has susano'o defense anyway.

He can easily last long enough to mind-zowie Juggernaut.

NemeBro
Juggernaut would tear through Susano'o as though it weren't there, be real.

StealthRanger
If Charles Xavier* can't mind**** Juggernaut then why would anything in Nardo do anything?

ares834
Because Juggernaut's helmet protects him from Xavier's telepathy. No reason to believe that the helmet will protect him from Genjutsu which works differently.

NemeBro
It's weaker, is what you meant, lol.

Bentley
Originally posted by Q99
Madara's not going to die to a thunderclap. He's absurdly tough to begin with (the Biju slapped him around with their tail), and he has susano'o defense anyway.

He can easily last long enough to mind-zowie Juggernaut.

I've never seen Marko thunderclap that hard, but I definitively see Pak's Hulk one-shotting Madara with a thunderclap.

As per this situation, I don't think you can manipulate the chakra of the Juggernaut, as it's part of its body which is invulnerable. Obviously if ninjutsu does work Juggs goes down like a chump.

Wei Phoenix
Cain has very rarely thunderclapped. When he has it was a long time ago, like probably before we were even born against the X-Men, probably NC or Storm and he KO'd them. They don't have the greatest durability though. As a physical peer to Hulk he should be able to do tons of damage with one.

Q99
Originally posted by Bentley
I've never seen Marko thunderclap that hard, but I definitively see Pak's Hulk one-shotting Madara with a thunderclap.

It's just a shockwave. Considering Madara *without* susano'o took Shukaku and Gaara's combined attack.

Yes, comic characters get a lot stronger, but even Itachi was capable of blocking an attack that obliterated a hill, and the Biju use megaton-level attacks are weaker than Madara's susano'o.

Madara can't beat him physically, but we are not talking 'any random attack will do,' territory any more. He is not a glass cannon. We are talking a very, very superhuman tough character here. With susano'o up, he can tank nuke level attacks, and even without he's not going to get one-shotted by a mere thunderclap.

NemeBro
He would be one-shot by Cain's fist though.

Igniz
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why couldn't Madara BFR Juggernaut though?

Juggernaut is a very powerful brick, but at the end of the day he's just a brick, and one far less mobile than Hulk or Thor.

Because Cain would just ask Cytorrak to get him back at the battlefield.And Madara's genjutsu would probably work if Cain's helmet was taken off.Which isn't an easy task.And I'm guessing neither of them no what the other can do.So Juggernaut would probably win.

Bentley

pain100
Amaterasu maybe catch him?

TheTyrant
You can't really compare genjutsu with telepathy. But the thread creator needs to specify the versions of the characters. I'm sure Madara would one-panel the last Juggernaut that I saw (the one in Thunderbolts)

If it's classic Juggernaut, then Madara's going to need some genjutsu which only works on Naruto characters so the OP still needs to specify if that would be allowed to work here.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Igniz
Because Cain would just ask Cytorrak to get him back at the battlefield. I know Kuurth could do cool shit like that, but could Cain at base?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Bentley
I don't think Juggs is Hulk level. He was beating the shit out of WWH before Hulk outsmarted him.

Q99
Originally posted by TheTyrant

If it's classic Juggernaut, then Madara's going to need some genjutsu which only works on Naruto characters so the OP still needs to specify if that would be allowed to work here.

Genjutsu should work on anything- 'chakra' as they say it can also mean generic life energy.

Animals have been affected by genjutsu.

He should probably have high level seal jutsu, though we haven't actually seen him use them.

Depends on how solid a hit. Characters less tough than Madara have rolled with his punches and not died.

The Perfect Susano'o should literally tank nuclear level hits.

Bentley
He was beating the shit out of WWH before Hulk outsmarted him.

The frigging Gamma Corps pwned WWH.

KingD19
In his original portrayal, nothing and nobody could take on Hulk save Zom, Juggernaut, and Sentry.

Bentley
Originally posted by KingD19
In his original portrayal, nothing and nobody could take on Hulk save Zom, Juggernaut, and Sentry.

The gamma corps broke his neck, Hulk had no business beating them until he actually made the Talbot's brother lose his temper.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
Depends on how solid a hit. Characters less tough than Madara have rolled with his punches and not died.

The Perfect Susano'o should literally tank nuclear level hits.

And the gay who overpowered a Hulk that at a weaker level was shifting tectonic plates manually would plow through things that can take nuke level hits.

Drakon09
Juggernaut should destroy Madara.

Igniz
I know Kuurth could do cool shit like that, but could Cain at base?

I only saw this happened in WWH X-men were Cain(depowered) asked to be taken to where Hulk was rampaging the X-men.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.