Movie character COD battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Fat Rambo
The following movie characters are to compete in a Call of Duty: Blackops II free for all match:

Eddie Mora from "Limitless"

Charles Xavier

Anakin Skywalker

Wesley Gibson

YuLaw

The Flash

Superman

Hancock

They are given a full day to learn the mechanics of the game and practice. Then, Free for all!!!

Who would win? No mind raping or time freezing here. Telepathy is OK, just no mind control.

Zack Fair
uh...probably supes or flash with their superior reaction feats.

Supra
Supes speed and intellect for the win.

The Fat Rambo
I dunno, would precog be a factor? Also, Xavier can read the minds of his opponents. Also Eddie's strategy, whatever it is, will be the best.

I don't think super speed cuts it here.

Supra
X seems wins every match he's in so its really no fun when he's in a thread.

Zack Fair
I think it is more than enough to seal the deal.

Not sure how precog will count, but in the long run; say a 25 kills or whatever the cap for CoD free for all is(havent played one in years) , Superman and Flash's superior reaction time and speed will be the dominant constant. Xavier might be able to get some glimpse of what they might do, but by the time he tries to do something he will be respawning.

Eddie lags them out of the match or something lol.

The Fat Rambo
I'm leaning towards Eddie or Wesley. Strategy and the ability to slow down time seems key here.

The Fat Rambo
Supes and Flash have the faster reaction time, but it's not like they can make their on-screen characters move faster.

Xavier can read his opponents mind and react first. Eddie, well, again, his strategy will be the best. If Precog works here for Anakin, he'll beast. The Wesley can slow down time. All in all, any one of these four would win.

The Fat Rambo
Well I guess that's that. First round KO.

Zack Fair
I was thinking about Flash and Supes not being able to make their chars as fast as them, and I agree. IMO they still have an advantage over the rest in thought process besides the guy from limitless. Wesleys "slow mo" isn't really slowing time, is it? Its just a special effect to show his superior thinking o whatever. I never read the comic so I really dunno. So if its really' just showing his thought process or reaction time; time would slow down for Superman as Flash too. Not really sure if I'm explaining myself correctly. I guess what I'm trying to say that when Flash and Kal are operating at that ss lvl time would slow down for them too.

Anyways I think Xavier does have the legit advantage, but can he back up his knowledge with actual reaction and skills? There is more to a gunfight than just knowing, even though it does grant a big advantage.

The Fat Rambo
Wesley slows his perception of time. He sees things move as they did onscreen.

Zack Fair
Same as Supes and Flash when they crank it up.

The Fat Rambo
I think Xavier and Anakin are two to watch here.

Robtard
Super reaction will only go as far as the game's speed will limit.

So I'm going with Xavier since he'll know what they're all thinking/planning. He'll camp them all while loling in his wheelchair.

Zack Fair
What about Superman's other senses like super hearing and all the visions lol. New 52 Superman was able to read usbs with his vision ROFL. I can imagine him reading the gamecode and hacking via on-demand powers lol.

Still yeah. Xavier has the kind of, unfair, advantage.

ares834
Xavier wins. Being able to read other's minds is just way too good. Not only will he know what they intend to do next, but he will also know where they all are on.

Zack Fair
Oh and I forgot this is the movie versions only. Thought I was in the all vs forum, so scratch the whole pendrive thing lol.

Zack Fair
A cooler match would be with people without any powers.

Say how about a CoD free for all between James Bond(any), Jason Bourne, Rambo, Mcclane etc etc

marwash22
lol, Bourne would slaughter those geezers.

Zack Fair
lol, y

marwash22
They're old and they don't have computer skills.

McClane would definitely rage quit. Rambo would get mad and hunt Bourne down irl. Bond is the only one i would give a chance, but only a small one.

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by ares834
Xavier wins. Being able to read other's minds is just way too good. Not only will he know what they intend to do next, but he will also know where they all are on. Eddie's abilities, Anakin's precog and Wesley's ability to slow things down are just as valuable. I think it will boil down to hand/eye coordination.

Zack Fair
Anakin would probably win in that case(unless we're still considering the speedsters--they would own at this)

XanatosForever
The Flash maximizes his look sensitivity and aimbots everyone for the win.

The Fat Rambo
Lol, no. No hacking, no cheating.

NemeBro
Superman snaps all of his opponent's necks, winning by default.

marwash22
MoS Superman would get his shit pushed in by what i have to assume is Flash from one of the DCAU movies.

The Fat Rambo
Yes.

Robtard
Originally posted by marwash22
They're old and they don't have computer skills.

McClane would definitely rage quit. Rambo would get mad and hunt Bourne down irl. Bond is the only one i would give a chance, but only a small one.

laughing out loud

Psychotron
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
Call of Duty: Blackops II

Eh, they should play a real shooter like CS.

Flash or Superman would win, their reflexes are too much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.