Happy Birthday, Impediment!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tzeentch
#1 Moderator.

Making the thread here because this is where the magic started, and **** the OTF etc.

Happy 34th brah! May your wife give you only the most excellent of birthday bj's!

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/blaxican_templar/125c933a-408a-456c-a14d-3b856fbdf429_zpsc19239f0.jpg

H3a5pFbpjSY

Supra
Have a good one bro, make sure to see a killer movie!

Epicurus
Best mod across all forums, especially when compared to those evil tyrants known as Digi and Badabing.

Many happy returns of the day, Imp.thumb up

Impediment
Thanks, guys! I really appreciate it!

dadudemon
You're 34? Man...we are almost the same age. I thought I was older. I don't feel so bad about reading comic books...

Happy birthday, you bastard. Have an extra drink today knowing that this Mormon can't have one.

the ninjak
Haven't been round these parts in a while but I can't think of a better happenstance than to wish you a Happy Birthday.

You rock....you know that. Cheers.

quanchi112
Happy bday. Swear fealty to all Quan endorsed characters or your 34th could be dangerous.

Robtard
Happy birthday, Imp. May you go down on all the tranny-hookers your mouth can handle.

carver9
Happy bday buddy. Wish you the best.

Mindship
Have a very Happy Birthday. May the first day of your 35th year - tomorrow - be just as special.

Silent Master
Happy birthday

BruceSkywalker
Have one helluva birthday Matt

XanatosForever
Happy Birthday, Impediment.

marwash22
fyb, Imp.

jinXed by JaNx
Happy Birthday. Got any plans?

ScreamPaste
Happy birthday, Imp. Enjoy it.

Impediment
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Happy Birthday. Got any plans?

This past Saturday night was the party night. My friends and I got drunk and barbecued.

Today and all the rest of the week will be work, work, and more work on the oil fields and pipeline.

Also, I sure do appreciate the well wishes, bros. Thanks!

We should make more birthday threads in the MVF and/or AVF for all of us regulars who keep this place going. The OTF is as dead as Heath Ledger. Ha ha.

Stealth Moose
Happy Birthday, Imp!

NemeBro
F*CK Impediment.

Happy birthday young man, I hope you kill many a hooker on this hallowed day of merriment.

Stealth Moose
We'll bring the rugs.

BackFire
Happy Birthday! Fresh dick pics incoming.

Stealth Moose
Post-wash as opposed to pre?

BackFire
Nah, he likes them nasty and rancid.

Patient_Leech
Happy b-day, Imp, sir.

Maybe it be metal.

Badabing
Originally posted by Epicurus
Best mod across all forums, especially when compared to those evil tyrants known as Digi and Badabing.

Many happy returns of the day, Imp.thumb up You haven't seen an evil tyrant yet! sneer

Happy birthday Impediment.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Impediment
This past Saturday night was the party night. My friends and I got drunk and barbecued. .

http://media.tumblr.com/67682ca3fc993e1902ab33d783cf9ea0/tumblr_inline_mhqbu5Aopi1qz4rgp.jpg

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Impediment
This past Saturday night was the party night. My friends and I got drunk and barbecued.

Today and all the rest of the week will be work, work, and more work on the oil fields and pipeline.

Also, I sure do appreciate the well wishes, bros. Thanks!

We should make more birthday threads in the MVF and/or AVF for all of us regulars who keep this place going. The OTF is as dead as Heath Ledger. Ha ha.

Awesome, well cheers. What was on the order? Did you go homer simpson style and stuff a pig laughing out loud ?Well, hope you had a good one. You deserve it if you're doing pipeline work

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.