Spiderman vs Wildcat/Lady Shiva/Batman/Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is Superior Spiderman. Who wins? Pre Reboot.

StiltmanFTW
T2 loses because of DCnU versions.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
T2 loses because of DCnU versions.

Where did you get that from?

StiltmanFTW
You edited stick out tongue

Pre-reboot, t2 stomps. Didn't WC have the nine lives thing before Flashpoint? So he can charge like a bull, giving Bats perfect opportunity to spam gadgets at Otto...

Bentley
DD solos evil face

StiltmanFTW
Wouldn't mind. He needs to pay Octavius back for throwing him out the window.

Drakon09
the team stomps.

SamZED
Wouldn't mind. He needs to pay Octavius back for throwing him out the window. Twice.stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Really? laughing out loud

Q99
You edited stick out tongue

Pre-reboot, t2 stomps. Didn't WC have the nine lives thing before Flashpoint? So he can charge like a bull, giving Bats perfect opportunity to spam gadgets at Otto...

The nine lives only helps if he *dies*. If he's merely beat up and KOed, then he doesn't recover any different than a human.

namorsubby
Going all out Spider-Man could still win this without extreme difficulty imo. Id take the team unless cis/pis is off.

maxivitopowe
Pete or Spock ?

h1a8
Im not up to snuff on Ock as I am with Pete.
With Pete he would beat the team easily with PIS off. Most characters, if not all, are not even strong enough to break from his webbing.

namorsubby
Not to mention he could put these guys down easily with his strength, if he had a mind to.

namorsubby
T2 loses because of DCnU versions. The only time I've seen lady Shiva is when she beat down nw easily, which automatically makes her an elite peak human. And Batman....well, he's Batman. Nuff said.

StiltmanFTW
They're all watered down versions of what they used to be pre-reboot.

Shiva got raped by Todd not long ago.

namorsubby
Batman seems a whole lot like Batman if you ask me. Doing things not humanly possible, etc. And Shiva raping nw is right up Here lane although losing to Todd is a lil on the low end. Maybe we all should just wait until they've been in existence for more than a year and some change and have had the chance to amass more feats/appearances.

Sin I AM
Team at their peak they are too much for him

maxivitopowe
They won't be able to touch him and how will they react to webbing able to hold down Rhino?

Q99
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
They won't be able to touch him and how will they react to webbing able to hold down Rhino?

Leaping out of the way so they don't get webbed down? Also, webbing can be cut much easier than it can be out-strengthed, so Batman could cut free one webbed person with a bataran.

DarkSaint85
Team wins, but barely.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by namorsubby
Batman seems a whole lot like Batman if you ask me. Doing things not humanly possible, etc. And Shiva raping nw is right up Here lane although losing to Todd is a lil on the low end. Maybe we all should just wait until they've been in existence for more than a year and some change and have had the chance to amass more feats/appearances.

Batpussy, more like. Plenty of defeats/embarrassing moments. Less than a shadow of his former self.

Mshinu
Yeah, Lord Wayne is dead.

pym-ftw
I honestly think Spidey wins.

It's ABC logic but honestly the Sinister 6 >>> this team.

Q99
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I honestly think Spidey wins.

It's ABC logic but honestly the Sinister 6 >>> this team.

Very different fighting styles, though. Most of the six are a lot less agile, and certainly less skills, than this lot and rely more on raw power.

namorsubby
Batpussy, more like. Plenty of defeats/embarrassing moments. Less than a shadow of his former self. I do not share your stance, and I happen to read everything that is Batman. Strange.

Talons didn't impress?

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Q99
Leaping out of the way so they don't get webbed down? Also, webbing can be cut much easier than it can be out-strengthed, so Batman could cut free one webbed person with a bataran.

oh yes cos he has only got one web each

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by namorsubby
I do not share your stance, and I happen to read everything that is Batman. Strange.

Talons didn't impress?

No, they didn't. Fodder, no matter how fancy, is still a fodder.

namorsubby
Beating his rogues gallery up with minimal assistance from nightwing in the first issue?

Drakon09
Team wins but barely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.