Monsters from movies Mist , Resident evil and predators vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDeadpool
Avengers: Captain america , Vision, Wolverine, Spider man, Henry Pym, Hawkeye , Black panther and Iron man

Vs

Monsters from movies Mist , Resident evil (all of them) , Cloverfield and Predators (2010 movie)

It's apocalypse and everywhere is fight with monsters.
Avengers have 2 days prep.

Silent Master
Avengers win

StiltmanFTW
Some fights just cannot be won, this thread seems to be just like that.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Silent Master
Avengers win

DrDeadpool
I must say that that avengers have come to that Earth without knowing whats going on there but they have Enough Equipments .

Ok here is how i say Avengers are going to win :

First : they need to find a safe house because their enemies are too many and they can't kill all of them after one fight. They have all the equipment they want.

After Finding the safe house they have to understand whats going on there (get info) and choose their priorities , in this Case Priorities are the Predators ( they Don't know that avengers exist) then the big monsters and then Smaller monsters and zombies.

Second : they need to divide the responsibilities . a team should be made for Cloverfield monster , this team should consist of Iron man , Henry Pym and Spider man.

Cap should guard the safe house before and after the fights ( when they are all in the safe house )and make plans For other teams.

A team should be made for Predators , this team Consist of : Captain America ,Black panther , Hawkeye , Vision and Wolverine.

And all of them should be against Mist monsters ( I will say how to defeat them) and then the Resident Evil monsters ( And how to Kill the Virus )

Now they need to Face predators (Only smart creatures between all of the monsters ) , Iron man , Henry Pym and Spider man should stay in safe house. now as most of you know Predators are mostly in jungles , Black panther and Hawkeye can go and spy on them and get a little info , after that they will analyze the info with rest of the team and will make a plan ( i know most of you are going to say Wolverine solos or Vision solos but the point is they should play it smart , maybe predators have something that can kill Wolverine or Vision ) , after making the plan now they can attack Predators , Hawkeye can cover them , vision and Captain should stay back , Wolverine and Black Panther will attack Predators one by one and if something went wrong Cap and Vision can encounter and they will eventually erase the Predators from existence and then they will return to safe house . all of that might take at least 2 days.

Now its time for Cloverfield monster , Spider man can use his webs for covering the Monster's eyes , as most of you know Bullets can't do anything to this monster so Iron man should use his laser and sonic beams ( which i think will work ) Hank can can be used for taking the monster's attention , and eventually they will erase the Cloverfield moster from existence . they return to safe house and will make a plan for Mist monsters together.

and now its time For Mist monsters ( they are a lot ) so they must find a way to destroy the big ones first , its time for Iron man to find a way ( he can fly and examine the big monsters , and he is also too fast to be catch by one of them) then they will make a plan and eventually erase the big monsters from existence. then they will Destroy the little one ( YES Wolverine or Vision solos can !!! ) but after that its time for the last step ( hardest one ) which the most important role is on Dr Henry Pym , he is a biochemist he must find a way to kill the Resident Evil virus , so now Avengers should kill these monsters and zombies and take the bodies to hank for examining and Henry will find a way to kill the virus and save the earth.

Here you have it Avengers literally destroyed all of my nightmare monsters .
cool

Bentley
Hank solos no expression

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by Bentley
Hank solos no expression

That would be sad. big grin

DarkSaint85
Pym on his lonesome wins.

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Pym on his lonesome wins.

You just ruined my dreams . sad

stick out tongue

DrDeadpool
So Hank solo !!

Yamcha
Hank beats these monsters like they're his wife.

LeonBuco666
at first i thought this was the avenger line-up from the movie, and thought....the avengers took on an alien army...then instead of Thor, Hulk and Cap'n Murica lol....its Tony Stark, Peter Parker and Hank Pym...these 3 dudes are like top 5 smartest guys on Marvel earth, with prep time, the stomp worse than the movie lineup.

and then you added that midget **** head from canada which makes this shit just cruel.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Yamcha
Hank beats these monsters like they're his wife. laughing laughing laughing laughing

smith01230123
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
Avengers: Captain america , Vision, Wolverine, Spider man, Henry Pym, Hawkeye , Black panther and Iron man

Vs

Monsters from movies Mist , Resident evil (all of them) , Cloverfield and Predators (2010 movie)

It's apocalypse and everywhere is fight with monsters.
Avengers have 2 days prep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.