Movie Avengers VS Agent Smith Clones!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lorbo
A hundred Smith clones from the movies walk the streets of NYC. They start turning more people into clones by touching them.

The Avengers notice this and try to stop them. Only problem is the Superpowered Smith is also flying around.

Not ONLY that, but Loki is attacking with the Chitauri at the SAME time.

So who survives this, who doesn't.

Will the Avengers and New York fall?

Will Smith beat everybody, since he can turn others into clones of himself (yes he has his matrix powers in the real world).

Either way Loki is gonna get creamed, and I shudder to think what a clone made from Loki could do. Or hulk for that matter.

Silent Master
Iron-man has Jarvis hack them.

Psychotron
Smiths stomp.

COG Veteran
None of the avengers are The One. They fail.

NemeBro
Hulk or Thor easily crush the Smiths single-handedly, the super Smith can be handled by one while they clean up the clones. Iron Man is just icing on the cake.

dadudemon
The "Super Smith" is not only any Smith, it is all the Smiths at the same time if Smith wants. The limit Smith self-imposed in his fight with Neo is the limit Smith self-imposed in his fight against Neo...because the limit was self-imposed.

But, OP specified thread conditions. sad

Oh well. Super Smith solos all characters with ease at the same time without even trying. Hulk and Thor don't even come close to comparing to Super Smith. It is like comparing an ant to an elephant.

NemeBro
Thor tanked a blast which affected the surface of Jotunheim from Asgard though, he is planet level in both durability and destructive capacity.

dadudemon
Thor took damage from Hulk and from crashing on the earth. His durability is <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Super Agent Smith. Super Agent Smith seems to have infinite durability. He smashed Neo into the city block that also "modified the landscape" of a city (blegh, what a boringly overhyped and shitty argument for you to make).

Same with Hulk.

Agent Smith is far faster than either of those two, as well. Let's put it this way: Agent Smith could just sit there while they all tried their worst and not a single thing they threw at Agent Smith would harm him. Neo may have possibly harmed Smith with that super punch but he seemed to just fine after the punch when he exploded out of the ground.

Psychotron
Originally posted by NemeBro
Hulk or Thor easily crush the Smiths single-handedly, the super Smith can be handled by one while they clean up the clones. Iron Man is just icing on the cake.

Super Smith was > Thor or Hulk

The other Smiths would be capable of infecting everyone else with absurd speed. A hundred Smith clones will become 200 in a few seconds, then 400, then 800, then 1600 and so on. They would overwhelm everyone.

NemeBro
I can't help but notice that nothing either one of you have said contradicts Thor tanking explosions that can affect planets thousands of kilometers away.

I accept your concessions.

Also, Mjolnir flies far faster than Smith does.

ares834
Thor tanked a blast which affected the surface of Jotunheim from Asgard though, he is planet level in both durability and destructive capacity.

confused

Psychotron
I can't help but notice that nothing either one of you have said contradicts Thor tanking explosions that can affect planets thousands of kilometers away.

I accept your concessions.

Also, Mjolnir flies far faster than Smith does.

When did Thor tank an explosion like that? Thor 2? Because I haven't seen that. Even if Thor is more powerful what would he do against thousands of Super Smiths?

And if he is that powerful why didn't have solo the aliens invasion? Why did he hide from bullets? Why was he having trouble with Hulk?

Zack Fair
Probably the Bifrost explosion.

Thor didn't solo the invasion because it ain't his movie. Its called the Avengers you know? Still the huge lightning blast he used to stall the invasion progress showed he could very well almost solo the field. I dunno why he hid from bullets, but he should very well shrug them off considering all the shit he has tanked. Hulk would manhandle all the Smiths so...

NemeBro
Originally posted by Psychotron
When did Thor tank an explosion like that? Thor 2? Because I haven't seen that. Even if Thor is more powerful what would he do against thousands of Super Smiths?

And if he is that powerful why didn't have solo the aliens invasion? Why did he hide from bullets? Why was he having trouble with Hulk?

The Bifrost explosion affected the surface of Jotunheim, and more importantly the bridge itself channels energy sufficient to contain energies that can devastate the surface of a planet from a great distance. Thor broke it with Mjolnir.

Thousands of Super Smiths aren't nearly that powerful; also, when was it stated that all the Smiths can be that strong? Not that it matters, OP dictates only one is.

He damn near did solo the alien invasion. Hiding from bullets is either PIS or not what it seems to be. As for Hulk, Hulk is also very powerful, clearly, and Thor was holding back, trying to placate him.

dadudemon
The Bifrost explosion affected the surface of Jotunheim, and more importantly the bridge itself channels energy sufficient to contain energies that can devastate the surface of a planet from a great distance. Thor broke it with Mjolnir.

Thousands of Super Smiths aren't nearly that powerful; also, when was it stated that all the Smiths can be that strong? Not that it matters, OP dictates only one is.

He damn near did solo the alien invasion. Hiding from bullets is either PIS or not what it seems to be. As for Hulk, Hulk is also very powerful, clearly, and Thor was holding back, trying to placate him.

K

NemeBro
Originally posted by dadudemon
K thumb up

Stealth Moose
Thor also damn near solo'd Jotunheim himself. The guy should not be underestimated.

FrothByte
All of the Smiths have some degree of superspeed. And if they're allowed to duplicate themselves into the Avengers, then that would mean that everyone other than Thor or IM would be cloned soon after the match starts. The only reason Thor and IM can last is because they can fly and they have AOE attacks.

FrothByte
Fighting the Smiths alone is extremely challenging, and I'm not sure the Avengers have what it takes to win. Adding in Loki and the Chitauri is overkill.

Bentley
Originally posted by lorbo
Will Smith beat everybody

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ArjKN1CEuRM/TbgnJHJV2lI/AAAAAAAAA0Y/1IQWyY-csOg/s640/Will+Smith+Fresh+Prince+1.jpg

Psychotron

I don't remember that stuff about Bifrost containing so much energy, but I'll take your word for it as I'm not willing to watch Thor again.

Even if there's only one Super Smith, he is powerful enough to hang with Thor. He's strong enough to hurt him, and he's speed is much, much greater than Thor's. I'm not sure if Thor can even hit him at all. Plus he' more skilled as well. Then there's the ever increasing number of Smith clones who are all superhuman even if they're not Super Smith level. Thor will simply be overwhelmed.

If Thor could solo the aliens he would have done it.

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Probably the Bifrost explosion.

Thor didn't solo the invasion because it ain't his movie. Its called the Avengers you know? Still the huge lightning blast he used to stall the invasion progress showed he could very well almost solo the field. I dunno why he hid from bullets, but he should very well shrug them off considering all the shit he has tanked. Hulk would manhandle all the Smiths so...

A lot of excuses, but no in-movie explanation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.