wilco and Stealth Moose, the new KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

parenthesis
KMC has gone over many eras of frequent posters, my most memorable is 2005-2007 as it was a very busy era for KMC. But there are others who remember 2003-2004, the old guard.

It kinda died in 2009, if I remember most people left and finished puberty. But these 2 members, wilco and Stealth Moose, have revived KMC, only slightly. Perhaps it will be as popular as it was in the day?!?

Bardock42
they are alright

Kharhmah
Nein.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by parenthesis
KMC has gone over many eras of frequent posters, my most memorable is 2005-2007 as it was a very busy era for KMC. But there are others who remember 2003-2004, the old guard.

It kinda died in 2009, if I remember most people left and finished puberty. But these 2 members, wilco and Stealth Moose, have revived KMC, only slightly. Perhaps it will be as popular as it was in the day?!?

No, KMC was a lot more active well before I arrived. Just sorting through some older threads or looking at OP's convinces me as much.

However, it is nice to have a smaller active group of people who know each other well. It has some benefit.

Originally posted by Bardock42
they are alright

Hatur.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Stealth Moose

Hatur.

Getting less alright by the minute uhuh

ThorinWoofer
Never heard of them.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Bardock42
Getting less alright by the minute uhuh

http://horoscopegangsta.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/cancer-meme-276x300.jpeg

parenthesis
They are the new Mist and VV.

They can argue over which one they'd rather be.

I know who I'd rather be. no expression

Barker
can i be the new tired hiker

Stealth Moose
I don't know these people, alas. I feel totally out of the loop.

dadudemon
Who are we ****ing kidding? We all know Stealth Moose is a sock. No one gives a shit, these days.

parenthesis
Originally posted by Barker
can i be the new tired hiker Tired Hiker is a legend.

You are a pun. no expression

wilco
Originally posted by parenthesis

Cheers mate, though I haven't anything for 4-5 days laughing

parenthesis
'Salright mate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.