PopEye Vs Bane (Arkham game)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man. I'm Popeye the Sailor Man.
I'm strong to the finich, cause I eats me spinach.
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man.

That right Popeyes take on bane from arkham origins

Drakon09
PopEye wins 100000000/10.

COG Veteran
Popeye punches him to the moon. Not joking.

NemeBro
Popeye could solo Batman's entire rogues gallery.

LeonBuco666
I cant think of an expression to express how badly Popeye beats Bane from the games and comics.

he beats bane like its his wife.
he beats bane like....like.....a human crushing an ant between their fingers.
he beats bane so bad....chuck norris is impressed.

FinalAnswer
Popeye punches Bane into a bag of grass fertilizer.

Wei Phoenix
Bane will Knightfall him and break the sailor.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Bane will Knightfall him and break the sailor. No.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by NemeBro
No.

First Bane starts his plan by making the spinach crop scarce for two years thus making it extremely harder to come by as time passes. Then he masquerades as a neighbor, a friendly face to Olive Oil and befriends her, earns her trust. He learns everything there is about her and Popeye. After capturing Bluto and getting him on Venom he trains him to fight, he sculpts the perfect brute out of Bluto and then proceeds to clone the product. On the eve of the summer solstice he sets his army out to one by one capture Popeye's ***** and taxing the sailor physically but each time Popeye succeeds by consuming his scarce source of spinach. After 48 hours of putting to rest each Venom induced Bluto you will see Bane reveal himself and Popeye will be physically exhausted and out of spinach, then and only then will Bane break the sailor before his stick figure love.

Drakon09
First Bane starts his plan by making the spinach crop scarce for two years thus making it extremely harder to come by as time passes. Then he masquerades as a neighbor, a friendly face to Olive Oil and befriends her, earns her trust. He learns everything there is about her and Popeye. After capturing Bluto and getting him on Venom he trains him to fight, he sculpts the perfect brute out of Bluto and then proceeds to clone the product. On the eve of the summer solstice he sets his army out to one by one capture Popeye's ***** and taxing the sailor physically but each time Popeye succeeds by consuming his scarce source of spinach. After 48 hours of putting to rest each Venom induced Bluto you will see Bane reveal himself and Popeye will be physically exhausted and out of spinach, then and only then will Bane break the sailor before his stick figure love. No

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Drakon09
No

Hush little Battlemaster.

Drakon09
Hush little Battlemaster. Is that suppose to be a insult or.... is that something you guys call each other when they disagree with you?

XanatosForever
First Bane starts his plan by making the spinach crop scarce for two years thus making it extremely harder to come by as time passes. Then he masquerades as a neighbor, a friendly face to Olive Oil and befriends her, earns her trust. He learns everything there is about her and Popeye. After capturing Bluto and getting him on Venom he trains him to fight, he sculpts the perfect brute out of Bluto and then proceeds to clone the product. On the eve of the summer solstice he sets his army out to one by one capture Popeye's ***** and taxing the sailor physically but each time Popeye succeeds by consuming his scarce source of spinach. After 48 hours of putting to rest each Venom induced Bluto you will see Bane reveal himself and Popeye will be physically exhausted and out of spinach, then and only then will Bane break the sailor before his stick figure love.

I like this post. This is a good post.

FinalAnswer

Popeye does a five minute workout montage, comes back and beats Bane's face in.

jmoul
The answer here is tricky withou one question being answered: How much spinach does Popeye have before taking on Bane? If none, Bane beats Popeye, but with a lot of trouble. If he has had one can, Popeye takes Bane down with some trouble. If Popeye has eaten 2+ cans, Bane is going to get the living **** beaten out of him, and then some.

KingD19
With 1 can of Spinach Popeye has manipulated matter with punches.

I'm talking, punching a cruiseliner so hard it devolves into a bath toy boat.

XanatosForever
As well as high pressure kinetic combustion. IIIRC, he punched some kind of bird so hard it was stripped of its feathers, decapatitated, and layed out on a plate fully cooked and ready to serve.

jmoul
Then with one can, Popeye rage stomps, and with any more than 1, he flat out eviscerates Bane.

LeonBuco666
its just a huge shitragestomp peppered with pureeeeeeeee spite

iscaremonkeys
oh this is a stomp
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/popeye.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.