Black Adam vs Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drakon09
who wins?

Warlord
bill after a good fight

pym-ftw
thumb up agreed.

Drakon09
Could you explain please.

pym-ftw
Imo Bladams saving grace vs high heralds is he is vicious, Bill is also vicious and has the better track record.

Drakon09
But does Bill have like a strength advantage or what? Im pretty much asking for a difference in power.

DarkSaint85
Any difference in power is VERY slight.

pym-ftw
Bladam has a strength edge but Bill is more versatile

Drakon09
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Bladam has a strength edge but Bill is more versatile Whose got the speed and durability advantage?

pym-ftw
Pretty much a wash

The Sorrow
BRB caves his head in.

LeonBuco666
bill skull ****s him with the handle of his hammer.

Drakon09
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
bill skull ****s him with the handle of his hammer. Explain why?

Colossus-Big C
Did black adam get depowered or something? **** do people have him fighting people like beta ray bill? Lol

He pushes his skull in

Golgo13
Adam.

carver9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Did black adam get depowered or something? **** do people have him fighting people like beta ray bill? Lol

He pushes his skull in

The only person Adam fought that's close in power to BRB is Ultraman and he got his face crushed.

Drakon09
Originally posted by carver9
The only person Adam fought that's close in power to BRB is Ultraman and he got his face crushed. Hes kept of with SHAZAM and I believe superman both are which above BRB.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Warlord
bill after a good fight

yes Yup

carver9
Originally posted by Drakon09
Hes kept of with SHAZAM and I believe superman both are which above BRB.

Forgot about his fight with Billy and lol at them being ABOVE Bill.

Drakon09
Originally posted by carver9
Forgot about his fight with Billy and lol at them being ABOVE Bill. IMO SHAZAM>BRB

carver9
IMO SHAZAM>BRB

And what fts are you basing this off of?

Drakon09
Several different one actually depending on which version if you create a match between SHAZAM and BRB I will gladly debate on it but not going to waist time debating on this thread.

carver9
Several different one actually depending on which version if you create a match between SHAZAM and BRB I will gladly debate on it but not going to waist time debating on this thread.

Marvel hasn't done a single thing that puts him anywhere close to Bills level. Are you talking about Pre Reboot Marvel?

Drakon09
Pre DCNu

carver9
How does that apply to the Adam that is being used here? Is this Pre Reboot Adam because if so, this thread has been done before...if not, Adam gets his faced kicked in.

Drakon09
This has been done before? Give a link to it cause this is Pre DCNu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.