Luffy vs Aquaman vs Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drakon09
Who wins this triple threat?

BloodRain
Dante so long as he doesn't keep taking Aquapunches.

Drakon09
Could you explain your answer on why?

BloodRain
He has the speed advantage to start with. He has the strength to compete with Luffy and the power output to take on Aquaman, who due to being the strongest here is the main threat.

On the other hand Luffy will be struggling to deal with a potent water user.

Drakon09
Didn't luffy lift a 700 pound golden bell.

-Pr-
I don't know who Luffy is, but I would definitely say that Aquaman is stronger than Dante. Luckily for Dante, his magical weapons should be able to hurt Aquaman, to that evens that out some.

Drakon09
Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't know who Luffy is, but I would definitely say that Aquaman is stronger than Dante. Luckily for Dante, his magical weapons should be able to hurt Aquaman, to that evens that out some. luffy is from one piece.

Drakon09
Also I just realized my mistake it wasn't a 700 pound bell it was a 700 ton I believe.

BloodRain
Lol if it were 700 lbs it wouldn't be worth mentioning, but yeah he was dashing around and firing off attacks with a 700 ton ball on him.

Though when Nero punched the toads away, the total weight was 1,200 tons. Heck, the Savior's fist alone weighed 1,655 tons.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Drakon09
luffy is from one piece.

Still something I know nothing about.

As far as Aquaman goes, he's definitely up in the hundreds of tons range. Maybe even thousands, given some of his feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.