Sauron versus Voldemort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Moose
Book versions of both characters. Both are considered at their respective peaks within the source material. We assume for the sake of fairness that Sauron has the One Ring and Voldemort has the Elder Wand. Both are bloodlusted, in a small courtyard. No PIS. Neither has knowledge of the other's history, weaknesses, etc.

Who wins?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Book versions of both characters. Both are considered at their respective peaks within the source material. We assume for the sake of fairness that Sauron has the One Ring and Voldemort has the Elder Wand. Both are bloodlusted, in a small courtyard. No PIS. Neither has knowledge of the other's history, weaknesses, etc.

Who wins? erm

You know very well who wins this Moose, why did you make this thread?

Sauron in the books would effortlessly kill every wizard in HP combined. He's more powerful than Luthien, and tanked her spellcasting, the same spell that knocked out Morgoth.

BloodRain
Due to film action Film!Tom has the advantage over his book self, just from his wisping around. Slightly.

Compare to Book!Sauron who, if what people have said is true, completely decimates the Film!LotR and HP verses united.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by NemeBro
erm

You know very well who wins this Moose, why did you make this thread?

Sauron in the books would effortlessly kill every wizard in HP combined. He's more powerful than Luthien, and tanked her spellcasting, the same spell that knocked out Morgoth.

Originally, to see if quan would step out of his comfort zone, but he said immediately after I made this that he has not read any of the books, so the thread is now moot.

Also, I never read HP; I just saw some of the films.

StealthRanger
Sauron could solo the HP-verse (at least all the named chars)

Given he's massively moar powerful than High Elves who've destroyed massive fortresses with their magic, yeah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.