Hulk needs a long range attack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shabazz916
What should it be ? Nothn to powerful but very effective

Branlor Swift
Matter manipulation, or technopathy

Shabazz916
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Matter manipulation, or technopathy

What you mean by matter manip

Tar-Antado
Gamma bean fart attack. Oh wait, you said nothing too powerful...

eaebiakuya
He really dont need to. Everytime he fight against someone who have ranged attacks, the guy just choose to fight H2H against him.

Even the phucking Dr.Strange, when faced WWH, choosed to fight H2h.

Delta1938
Gamma contaminated saliva produces gamma enhanced bacteria, producing the worst case of morning breath ever. And Hulk doesn't brush.

Bentley
Throwing Wolverine.

Rao Kal El
If Hulk is in the North pole and you are in the south pole and if he is pissed off, He can kill you by destroying the planet, that counts as a long range attack to me.

Uriel005
Hulk has a psychic long range attack as is I don't see why he needs another one as its the most effective range ability for him.... Force opponents capable of hurting him from a distance to forget all their powers and fight him in a match of fisticuffs

Q99
GIANT LASER.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Shabazz916
What should it be ? Nothn to powerful but very effective

A calming Sentry-like aura.

tkitna
Originally posted by eaebiakuya

Even the phucking Dr.Strange, when faced WWH, choosed to fight H2h.

He had the power of Zom at the time (some of it anyways). If it wasnt for Pak stroking the green guy, the Hulk should be dead right now.

pym-ftw
If only hulk had the power to create Thunder via clapping...

The Sorrow
Hulks thunderclaps and even super-speed jumps are long range attacks, he just rarely ever needs them.

Estacado
Gamma vision.

carver9
His thunder clap is suffiecient enough. He doesn't need a long range attack. People that has long range attacks, Hulk powers through it. Does Doomsday or the General need long range attacks?

SamZED
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
He really dont need to. Everytime he fight against someone who have ranged attacks, the guy just choose to fight H2H against him.

Even the phucking Dr.Strange, when faced WWH, choosed to fight H2h. laughing

DarkSaint85
Doomsday shoots his claws sneer

But I agree with Carv (as do most people here do). Long range attacks are needed only if your character is bombarded from long range - like from orbit. Which almost never happens.

StiltmanFTW
His thunderclap is more than enough, yup.

StiltmanFTW
+ ground pound

+ super breath

Shabazz916
He atleast needs to emit super hot radiation with his thunder claps that can burn metals and stuff and fry opponents

Drakon09
Lightning thrust.

carver9
Originally posted by Shabazz916
He atleast needs to emit super hot radiation with his thunder claps that can burn metals and stuff and fry opponents

His clap is sufficient enough.

Simple clap.

http://s30.photobucket.com/user/Hulk3389/media/shockwavethunderclap125sj.jpg.html

http://s30.photobucket.com/user/Hulk3389/media/torchthunderclap.jpg.html

http://s30.photobucket.com/user/Hulk3389/media/comic%20book%20scans/sonicboomthunderclap.jpg.html

The guy even has super lungs.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/blowingforest.jpg

Lets get back on the clap though.

Hulk punch his own hand and takes Captain Marvel out.

http://s30.photobucket.com/user/Hulk3389/media/capmarv.jpg.html

If you need some more clap scans, let me know. smile

StiltmanFTW
sufficient*

carver9
Thanks bud. Phone error.

StiltmanFTW
You've made it two times uhuh. But yeah, posting from a phone sucks.

janus77
Gamma powered erection should suffice.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

janus77
Hulk SMASH wink

-Pr-
Hulk doesn't need anything he doesn't have already when it comes to powers.

As far as writing goes, I can see room for improvement though.

Bentley
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hulk doesn't need anything he doesn't have already when it comes to powers.

As far as writing goes, I can see room for improvement though.

To marry Lois?

StiltmanFTW
Marry Lois and live happily ever after... underwater.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Bentley
To marry Lois?

I said improvement; not literary suicide.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Marry Lois and live happily ever after... underwater.

And his long range attack could be....concussive eyebeams. He'd have to wear a visor of some sort, though.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

And he would build killer robots every once in a while.

maxivitopowe
i wouldnt be surprised if in the future he shot gamma burst out his eyes

DarkSaint85
What if we gave him the SpeedForce?

http://static.squarespace.com/static/51b3dc8ee4b051b96ceb10de/t/52d0370ae4b0946beb425561/1389377293282/Rjn0oEA.jpg

StiltmanFTW
He already has the SF, just look at what Waid is doing with him.

maxivitopowe
Arguably he could break the speed force

Tony Stark
Halitosis

LeonBuco666
his super breath levels uproots miles worth of trees

iscaremonkeys
GUM GUM KICK ATTACK!

jaxthejester
I would give him the power to pick up really heavy objects and throw them with incredible force and accuracy.

And maybe eye beams.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by jaxthejester
I would give him the power to pick up really heavy objects and throw them with incredible force and accuracy.
Sarcasm?

abhilegend
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Sarcasm?
You don't love Incredible Calculating Hulk?

DarkSaint85
Hulk me, Amadeus!

Colossus-Big C
I wonder what a IMP would do with hulk+flash powers
Or any superspeed punch

Wonder Man
Spinning. He could drill underground and appear anywhere on earth.

heru
His thunder clap is a long range attack.

jaxthejester
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Sarcasm?

wink Maybe just a little.

Sixth_Winged
Gammadouken

Mindship
Extended punching. He can throw a punch with such force that the kinetic energy of the strike keeps going well passed the length of his arm.

You read it here first.

janus77
Originally posted by Mindship
Extended punching. He can throw a punch with such force that the kinetic energy of the strike keeps going well passed the length of his arm.

You read it here first.
you mean like with his ThunderClap? stick out tongue

Hulk could do with the long range ability to affect Thor with all his attacks, no matter where Thor is or who Hulk is fighting.

So, imagine Hulk's fighting some dinosaur on Sakaar and he throws a right-hook.

Thor, back in Asgard, is in the middle of drinking a flagon of ale, in some cavernous alehouse , when suddenly he's propelled - head first - through the wall and into the surrounding countryside. Then he's lifted off his feet and slammed down on the ground and then, pulled by his cape and thrown to the moon.

It'd be a really cool range attack! yes

maxivitopowe
So basically Shikimaru's shadow jutsu but extremely long ranged

Mindship
Originally posted by janus77
you mean like with his ThunderClap? stick out tongue'Cept you could do it with one hand. It could even answer that ol' Zen koan: "What is the sound of one hand punching?"

SamZED
Hulkdouken!!!

carver9
Spider webbing aka Hulkawebbing.

Brockalizer
Reed's stretching ability would be an awesome medium range attack. For long range throwing something would seem to be a lot more incharacter.

jaxthejester
Originally posted by Mindship
'Cept you could do it with one hand. It could even answer that ol' Zen koan: "What is the sound of one hand punching?"

wink

http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q701/Matthews1986/ProfessorHulkStrikingPower13438_zps9023ac1a.jpg

maxivitopowe
Teleportation

Mindship
Originally posted by jaxthejester
wink

http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q701/Matthews1986/ProfessorHulkStrikingPower13438_zps9023ac1a.jpg Hulk is da man.

Wonder Man
If he could blink and make a person cry he might be able to reach them in time to punch them.

Enzeru
Everything he has in the Marvel VS Cashcom games (jumping up, grabbing a meteor and smashing the opponent with it... smashing the ground and causing the ground to break) and green lazzzrebeamz out of his mouth.

On top of that he should be able to move at the speed of light, since gamma rays are energy and therefore as fast as light and therefore Hulk should be portrayed as a lightspeeder (according to some Hulk fans) and on top of that Hulk should be able to fly, since he already can leap into the orbit, so why not taking it to the next level.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
I wonder what a IMP would do with hulk+flash powers
Or any superspeed punch

If Hulk had Super speed, he will basically be Superman (minus, flight, vision powers, tvo, and freeze breath), but don't let Carver know this. his head could explode.

mmm

red sabre
hulk should be able to optic blast with green laser eye beams.

jaxthejester
Originally posted by Wonder Man
If he could blink and make a person cry he might be able to reach them in time to punch them.

That what he uses his "smack a puddle" ranged attack for.

http://img347.imageshack.us/img347/355/hulkp70gn5oj.jpg

Mshinu
He needs Hulkarangs, Hulkzooka and the Hulkmobile.

Bentley
Originally posted by Mshinu
He needs Hulkarangs, Hulkzooka and the Hulkmobile.

thumb up

You know what? Let's all boycott Hulk comics until Marvel gives up to the pressure and makes the Hulk gadgets canon.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Bentley
thumb up

You know what? Let's all boycott Hulk comics until Marvel gives up to the pressure and makes the Hulk gadgets canon.

I`m in smile

Can`t wait to see the Hulk Signal in the sky and dododododo here comes The Green Crusader and the Boy Gamma to save the day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.