Leon Kennedy's Parkour Event!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Remember Leon's freerunning event in Degeneration?

This time around, several fighters known for their speed are running the event to raise money for charity...and for bragging rights.

The rules are simple. Get smacked by yhe G-Type Tyrant, then run the obstacle course before it falls. The contenders are as follows:

1. Guy
2. Strider Hiryu
3. Ayane
4. Mileena
5. Raven
6. Cammy

No special techniques. Speed only.

Nemesis X
Strider Hiryu. No question.

Stealth Moose
Yeah, Strider shouldn't have any issues. Guy and Ayame, maybe. Uncertain on the others. That was a disgusting level of durability and speed on his behalf. He nearly replicated it in Damnation, and his durability in RE 6 is off of the charts.

That gaiden Gameboy game where Leon was replaced by a BOW is probably legit.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Yeah, Strider shouldn't have any issues. Guy and Ayame, maybe. Uncertain on the others. That was a disgusting level of durability and speed on his behalf. He nearly replicated it in Damnation, and his durability in RE 6 is off of the charts.

That gaiden Gameboy game where Leon was replaced by a BOW is probably legit.

Resident Evil Gaiden is considered noncanon.

StyleTime
Are we ranking them in the order we think they finish? Or stating who fails and who succeeds?

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by StyleTime
Are we ranking them in the order we think they finish? Or stating who fails and who succeeds?

Screw it. Do both.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Resident Evil Gaiden is considered noncanon.

I'm aware, but I'm replaying RE 6 with a friend and it's astonishing how much abuse he takes without anything to show for it. Leon is made of iron.

StyleTime
I could see all the ninja characters clearing it, although I am giving the benefit of the doubt to a few of them. I'm not sure they'd all take first hit. As for who finishes when, I'm not entirely clear. Without some specific measurement in their feats, run speed is actually difficult to gauge. Some of them can do the "after image dash", so I guess they'd finish slightly ahead of everyone. Strider comes in first based on the hype I hear about him, then Raven and Ayane I guess. Followed by Guy and Cammy.

Mileena will die though.

KingD19
Hotsuma would have been a good pick for this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.