Iron man, khan (into darkness) , Gambit and Amazing spiderman vs Cabin in the Woods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDeadpool
Iron man, khan (into darkness) , Gambit and Amazing spiderman vs monsters at the end of Cabin in the wood except the ghosts and the Gods
The team get 3 days prep and Tony can use 5 of his armors ( like he did in IM 3 ).

Impediment
Fixed the title.

DrDeadpool
Thanks smile

marwash22
Tony solos. doesn't need prep.

DrDeadpool
The monsters were a lot !!!!

COG Veteran
I'm assuming Khan isn't backed by Quan-force evil face

I guess ironman would just hover above everybody and blast their sh*t in. Gambit most likely gets eaten and Spidy might survive. An unaided Khan dies horribly.

Firefly218
Monsters rape. Just too many of them for Tony to handle

DrDeadpool
Will this strategy work ?

First as you know they have 3 days prep, So Khan can make plans for the team ( and you know how smart he is )

They are in the same cabin in the movie.

In these 3 days Peter can guard the house (with his spider sense)

First they need to get rid of big ones which includes some big snakes, octopuses and... which all will be handled by Iron man and his drones.
Then Khan will destroy all the little ones (zombies and... ) with a smart plan.
Now the remaining ones are the medium ones ( a werewolf , some crazy murderers , a crazy robots and some other animals ) which can be handled by Peter and gambit.
Peter can handle the werewolf and the murderers and gambit can use his kinetic energy to destroy the crazy robot and the animals.

That I think will work for the team.

FrothByte
Monsters win. Too many of them with too much variety in attacks. Some of them may even be immune to Tony's weapons.

marwash22
Originally posted by FrothByte
Monsters win. Too many of them they get one-shot.

variety in attacks. like?

Some of them may even be immune to Tony's weapons. for instance?

DrDeadpool
Monsters win. Too many of them with too much variety in attacks. Some of them may even be immune to Tony's weapons. In my strategy Tony goes for the big ones with his drones which can be affect by Tony's weapons.
The one s that can't be affected will either be destroyed by gambit or Khan will find a way to destroy them and rest is with Peter. smile

FrothByte
Originally posted by marwash22
they get one-shot.

like?

for instance?

There was a skeleton that looked like it was made of mist. How's Tony going to shoot that?

Plus quite a few of the monsters were bullet proof. They may be susceptible to Tony's attacks or they may not. But anyone who is bullet proof would be pretty hard to one-shot.

And then there's the huge titan that lives underground. Who's big enough to cause earthquakes in the entire mountainside when he's pissed. IM couldn't even take down a leviathan, how's he going to deal with that?

edit: just re-read the OP, apparently no ghosts and gods and IM gets 3 armors (???) plus prep time. That makes it easier for the superhero team... right now I'm leaning on a 50/50 win ratio for the heroes.

marwash22
lasers.

FrothByte
lasers.

lasers couldn't get through the leviathan's hide. And Tony has limited energy for the lasers. He can't keep on using them. Actually as far as I know he only uses them once for every battle and doesn't use them again. His missiles are also finite.

NemeBro
Being immune to bullets does not even begin to imply that missile salvos or lasers wouldn't.

FrothByte
Originally posted by NemeBro
Being immune to bullets does not even begin to imply that missile salvos or lasers wouldn't.

I never said they were. But being bullet proof shows that some of these monsters are pretty tough and may not easily go down to Tony's firepower as some may think, and IM doesn't have an infinite number of missiles and lasers.

marwash22
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
3 days prep

Tony can use 5 of his armors

lasers.

Arachnid1
Everyone saying Iron Man solos while the rest survive is incredibly wrong. Spidey solos. To damn fast and strong. Not one of the monsters will be able to touch him. Iron Man on top of him is overkill. Khan and Gambit get killed though (though Gambit will get a few kills before going down).

Robtard

like?

Deadly unicorn horn attack

FrothByte
After a bit more thought, giving the superheroes 3 days prep and giving Tony 5 armors while taking away gods and ghosts from the monster squad gives the superheroes a heavily unfair advantage.

Heroes win... though Gambit and Khan die.

Silent Master
Iron-man uses his armors to fly the team to safety while sending a few Jericho missiles at the monsters.

Heroes win 10/10

NemeBro
I never said they were. But being bullet proof shows that some of these monsters are pretty tough and may not easily go down to Tony's firepower as some may think, and IM doesn't have an infinite number of missiles and lasers. He could kill most of the monsters with his fists.

Supra
Originally posted by Firefly218
Monsters rape. Just too many of them for Tony to handle

Tri Beam FTW, being out numbered never seemed to bother Tony

MZWzf3h50LU

IceBreaker2000
Originally posted by Supra
Tri Beam FTW, being out numbered never seemed to bother Tony

MZWzf3h50LU

Tony gets massacered

Supra
Originally posted by IceBreaker2000
Tony gets massacered

Ok cartman, who's sock are you?

Robtard
The IM armor can take a tank shelling and only get minor scuff marks and Mjolnir just dents it. So what exactly do the monsters have that could pierce/break his armor?

Cos I don't see giant spiders, zombies, killer clowns or the like doing it.

Supra
Originally posted by Robtard
The IM armor can take a tank shelling and only get minor scuff marks and Mjolnir just dents it. So what exactly do the monsters have that could pierce/break his armor?

Cos I don't see giant spiders, zombies, killer clowns or the like doing it.

Nothing, cartman is just a moran like the cartoon.

Robtard
Calm down and stop acting like an aggressive child. At least wait until page 4.

Supra
Originally posted by Robtard
Calm down and stop acting like an aggressive child.

I been drinking to much nuke cola, what do you expect?
laughing

IceBreaker2000
Originally posted by Supra
Nothing, cartman is just a moran like the cartoon.

Shut the **** up. Tony Stark couldnt have handled a bunch of stupid little aliens in the Avengers. Why in your phucking mind would you think he could handle a bunch of dangerous, powerful monsters without actual help.
God ur a dumbass.

I tried not to personal attack but u provoked me fagg

NemeBro
None of these monsters are very powerful though.

Supra
Originally posted by IceBreaker2000
Shut the **** up. Tony Stark couldnt have handled a bunch of stupid little aliens in the Avengers. Why in your phucking mind would you think he could handle a bunch of dangerous, powerful monsters without actual help.
God ur a dumbass.

I tried not to personal attack but u provoked me fagg

Iron Man went toe to toe with dozens of armored drone, tanked tank shells, went toe to toe with War Machine, took on Thor and Loki and took on 3/4 of the Chitari Fleet on his own. Took on a bigger stronger version of himself at 40% power. There is nothing they can do to hurt him. Your dead monsters die hard.

You think some monsters are going to hurt him..keep it up sock.

Oh shit I forgot about Spierman, Khan and Gambit...LMAO!!

You lose bro

quanchi112
Khan wins.

Supra
Originally posted by NemeBro
None of these monsters are very powerful though.

He's someone sock..its a bullshit thread..Ironman Khan and Spiderman and Gabit vs Cabin in the woods..lmao..

Supra
Iron man, khan (into darkness) , Gambit and Amazing spiderman vs monsters at the end of Cabin in the wood except the ghosts and the Gods
The team get 3 days prep and Tony can use 5 of his armors ( like he did in IM 3 ).

This is spite, Iron Man, Khan and Spiderman and Gambit vs some swamp creatures and cartmans sock says the swamp things win?

Ironman Solo's
Spiderman Solo's
Khan Solo's
Gambit prolly runs away.

DrDeadpool
I've searched on the monsters, some of them like the sexy witches, Hell lord and ... have some sort of a curse on them that should be removed So that's why I gave them 3 days prep and put Khan on the team, there are other monsters like tank or smoker (from left 4 dead) that can be killed by Gambit (if you have played the game you would know ) after all I don't say Tony can't solo , but the variety of monsters are very much So it's better they be a team and fight them. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.