Krakin All vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Krakin (Clash of Titans 2010) is coming to destroy everyone

All of Sea Aliens Pacific Rim
Smaug (Desolation)
Godzilla (1998)
Draco (Dragon Heart)
Pacific Rim Jaeger's

Can he Solo's all of them

IceBreaker2000
Kraken wins all day long

Kazenji
I think some of them Pacific Rim aliens might be a challenge for it

and Godzilla (1998) again?....we've been over that one.

Supra
Originally posted by Kazenji
I think some of them Pacific Rim aliens might be a challenge for it

and Godzilla (1998) again?....we've been over that one.

Its all vs. why can't he be back in there to stack the deck?
I think he could take them all.

quanchi112
Kraken loses, hard.

Kazenji
To who exactly?

Psychotron
What exactly did the Kraken do that makes you think he can solo all of these things?

Supra
Originally posted by Psychotron
What exactly did the Kraken do that makes you think he can solo all of these things?

Defeated the all the Titans and helped sealed the new Gods seat's on their perspective thrones.

Silent Master
Clip?

Kazenji

Who's saying that?

Silent Master
Who's saying that?

Originally posted by Supra
Its all vs. why can't he be back in there to stack the deck?
I think he could take them all.

Kazenji
Yeah the same fool also thought Godzilla 98 could beat the Kraken, Until Bentley popped in.

Supra
Yeah the same fool also thought Godzilla 98 could beat the Kraken, Until Bentley popped in.

So my opinion can't change when the facts change or someone brings something new to light?

jaden101
Given that it's stated in clash of the titans that the kraken defeated the gods then, barring that none of the opponents mentioned above have medusa's head then the kraken is wiping the floor with them all.

Estacado
Lulz.
Kraken was like as big as a phuckin mountain.
Team gets crushed.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Estacado
Lulz.
Kraken was like as big as a phuckin mountain.
Team gets crushed.

I don't remember it being that big.

Defeated the all the Titans and helped sealed the new Gods seat's on their perspective thrones.

Hm, I don't remember that, but that movie was crap. Either way, what happens when all of the Jaegers start pummeling it with plasma weapons and missiles?

Lestov16
Gypsy Danger tanked a nuclear explosion. I don't think Joey Krak can bring anything to rival that.

Kazenji
I don't remember it being that big.

You must only remember the original Clash of the titans.

Estacado
Not exactly mountain sized but it was phuckin huge imo it could easily crush the likes of Smaug with 1 hand.

Psychotron
You must only remember the original Clash of the titans.

I've never seen that one.

Originally posted by Lestov16
Gypsy Danger tanked a nuclear explosion. I don't think Joey Krak can bring anything to rival that.

Yeah, and that explosion was underwater which means the shock weaves would have been even stronger. I doubt the Kraken can rival a nuke.

Lestov16
Yeah, and that explosion was underwater which means the shock weaves would have been even stronger. I doubt the Kraken can rival a nuke.

thumb up

Supra
Was a nuke missile in OP..? Nope

Psychotron

So? We're saying that if a nuke couldn't destroy Gypsy, then the Kraken won't either.

Lestov16

That's not even remotely the point.

The point is that a nuke didn't neutralize Gypsy, Kraken can not must up the kinetic energy to rival a nuke, and thus it has nothing to effectively attack Gypsy with.

Robtard
Unless the Kraken is supposed to be 2-3+ times the size of Gipsy, it'll just be another kaiju that Gipsy will cut to pieces with little difficulty. It didn't show any speed or agility like the beast Gipsy took down.

Then again, it did defeat Kronos and the other Titans and I doubt Gipsy and co could take down Kronos. So it's 'what is shown Vs what was stated/implied'.

Lestov16
O35_fg5qFlU

He's big, no doubt, but I think Gypsy can handle him. He's definitely not generating a nuke-level kinetic impact, that's for damn sure.

Robtard
If we ignore the powerlevels that were implied, sure.

If we go with the Kraken being the multi titan crushing wrecking ball, then it utterly anally abuses Gypsy and co with little difficulty.

Lestov16
I guess, I mean if it took down Kronos, no way is Gypsy taking it down. But that was only mentioned. Based on actual screenfeats, Gypsy would make Joey Krak it's utter bytch.

Robtard
It did take down Kronos and the other titans by set film lore.

Though it could be argued that the gods helped and depending on how much they helped it could make the Kraken out to be lesser. But we have no way of knowing the exacts.

Lestov16
IDK. Kronos seems way bigger than Joey Krak, no idea how Kraken managed to take it down. I'm going with "Gods helped" and on it's own I still stand by Gypsy slaughtering it.

Supra
Why was it stated the Kraken defeated the Titans then?

Robtard
"The oldest story ever told are written in the stars. Stories of time before man and gods, when Titans ruled the earth. The Titans were powerful but their reign was ended by their own sons: Zeus, Poseiden, and Hades. Zeus convinced his brother Hades to create a beast so strong it could defeat their parents. And from his own flesh Hades gave birth to an unspeakable horror... the Kraken. Zeus became king of the heavens. Posieden, king of the sea. And Hades, tricked by Zeus, was left to rule the underworld in darkness and in misery. It was Zeus who created man and man's prayers fed the gods' immortality. But in time, mankind grew restless. They began to question the gods and, finally, rise up against them. Into this world, a child was born. A boy who would change everything. " - Io

But that's somewhat shat upon in the second film when we learn a magical god weapon can kill the strongest of the titans.

Supra
Originally posted by Robtard
"The oldest story ever told are written in the stars. Stories of time before man and gods, when Titans ruled the earth. The Titans were powerful but their reign was ended by their own sons: Zeus, Poseiden, and Hades. Zeus convinced his brother Hades to create a beast so strong it could defeat their parents. And from his own flesh Hades gave birth to an unspeakable horror... the Kraken. Zeus became king of the heavens. Posieden, king of the sea. And Hades, tricked by Zeus, was left to rule the underworld in darkness and in misery. It was Zeus who created man and man's prayers fed the gods' immortality. But in time, mankind grew restless. They began to question the gods and, finally, rise up against them. Into this world, a child was born. A boy who would change everything. " - Io

But that's somewhat shat upon in the second film when we learn a magical god weapon can kill the strongest of the titans.

Well he was made of flesh and as the curse of medusa said it can turn any flesh to stone, I doubt it would work on an immortal though right? Its written that these beasts have to die just as Kronos did in Wrath of the Titans.

Psychotron
I think it stands to reason that if Hades could create something powerful enough to kill the titans then, he could do it himself. It's more likely that the Kraken + the gods defeated the titans.

Let's not forget that this isn't just Gypsy. All of the Jaegers are here and they should all be roughly on the same power level. That Russian one was bigger and heavier so it's probably even more durable. Let's also not forget that these things fight Kaiju. The first (and also the smallest) one couldn't be stopped even after 6 days of non-stop assault, and was brought down only after three nukes. That's right, three. And Jaegers regularly kill bigger and badder Kaiju than that one.

The Kraken gets rape-stomped.

Supra
I think it stands to reason that if Hades could create something powerful enough to kill the titans then, he could do it himself. It's more likely that the Kraken + the gods defeated the titans.

Let's not forget that this isn't just Gypsy. All of the Jaegers are here and they should all be roughly on the same power level. That Russian one was bigger and heavier so it's probably even more durable. Let's also not forget that these things fight Kaiju. The first (and also the smallest) one couldn't be stopped even after 6 days of non-stop assault, and was brought down only after three nukes. That's right, three. And Jaegers regularly kill bigger and badder Kaiju than that one.

The Kraken gets rape-stomped.

Your right it was a combination of the gods and Kraken I think

None of them even the lvl 5's were anywhere as big as the Kraken that dude had like how many of those tentacle. I don't think its a rage stomp. It was stated nothing could stop the Kraken in those days.

Adding in all these different enemies and modern weapons I think he could be taken down but he's prolly taking most of them down with him, the last one being Godzilla or one of the biggest Kaiju in the end.

Again another weak showing him being taken down by a headless medusa..fml, writers and directors piss me off.

Psychotron
Your right it was a combination of the gods and Kraken I think

None of them even the lvl 5's were anywhere as big as the Kraken that dude had like how many of those tentacle. I don't think its a rage stomp. It was stated nothing could stop the Kraken in those days.

Adding in all these different enemies and modern weapons I think he could be taken down but he's prolly taking most of them down with him, the last one being Godzilla or one of the biggest Kaiju in the end.

Again another weak showing him being taken down by a headless medusa..fml, writers and directors piss me off.

The Kraken has a lot of implied power, but not much in the way of feats. The Jaegers on the other hand are >=Kaiju and we know conventional weapons are ineffective against them. They had to kill them with nukes before the Jaeger program was implemented. Then there's Gypsy's nuke tanking feat.

Supra
The Kraken has a lot of implied power, but not much in the way of feats. The Jaegers on the other hand are >=Kaiju and we know conventional weapons are ineffective against them. They had to kill them with nukes before the Jaeger program was implemented. Then there's Gypsy's nuke tanking feat.

Yea I don't see Kraken surviving a nuke. But I do think his implied power should be enough to take out some Jaegers.

jaden101

Hm, I don't remember that, but that movie was crap. Either way, what happens when all of the Jaegers start pummeling it with plasma weapons and missiles?

When Perseus and Co are walking through a desolate landscape on their way to see the witches, one of his company says this is where the Kraken defeated the titans.

Pretty sure Gods are more powerful than big robots.

Lestov16
So you think the Kraken can tank a nuclear explosion? Lulz

Psychotron
So you think the Kraken can tank a nuclear explosion? Lulz

Yeah, Kaiju and Jaegers survive nukes. What can your gods do?

Lestov16
I'm not even sure if Kronos could tank a nuke. Only reason he would pose a threat to the Jaegers is because of what he's composed of.

Psychotron
I'm not even sure if Kronos could tank a nuke. Only reason he would pose a threat to the Jaegers is because of what he's composed of.

Maybe, but the Kraken won't be a problem. It's facing at least 4 Kaiju and 4 Jaegers. That's 8 beings that are > nukes.

Lestov16
Not to mention, if push comes to shove, they have built in nukes themselves (at least Elba's did).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.