Trying to do a Sephiroth Vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Who can we pit Sephiroth against...

Anyone have any ideas?

XanatosForever
There's a bunch of people we could pit Sephiroth against. What exactly are you looking for in this matchup?

Supra
Someone who's good with a sword and has powers to back up his physical strength as well.

NemeBro
How about Link?

StealthRanger
Sanguinius? (Warhammer 40,000)

Yamcha
I just constantly keep thinking of opponents who are from games -_-.

I can probably think up one from some Manga or obscure Anime if given enough time but until then maybe a high tier EU Star Wars character?

Maybe if you want to use a character who's capable with a sword but one is too fast you could always do a thread with even speed, those are pretty cool, sometimes cutting out other powers and just straight up sword fights with even speed so it comes down to skill? Always nice.

Again though I'm having trouble thinking atm, my mind has been all over the place today bleh ._.

I'm drawing a blank, the only name coming to me is Exar Kun but idk how well that would go lol....I think it's just cause he's my favorite Sith xD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.