Hello !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDeadpool
I'm posting in this site like a posting machine and i forgot to introduce myself , i'm 24 and I'm getting a PhD at Plasma Physics and a Bachelor at Practical math and i also Compose piano songs for TV Commercials . roll eyes (sarcastic)

brianlabriola
Hello all fellow members my name is Brian Labriola I am from Florida, USA and a new member of this informative community.

Wonder Man
Congratulations on your education. I think Deadpool would appreciate your compositions. lol.

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Congratulations on your education. I think Deadpool would appreciate your compositions. lol.

Thanks and i'm sure he will big grin

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by brianlabriola
Hello all fellow members my name is Brian Labriola I am from Florida, USA and a new member of this informative community.
Hi and welcome to this forum smile

babyboyfloyd469
new to the site, checkin things out

MattHaagMusic
Ah, a fellow composer! Nice to meet you.

langleyjeffrey
Hello all fellow members my name is Langley Jeffrey I am from Florida, USA and a new member of this informative community.

MattHaagMusic
Hello Langley.

gameguide69
Hello all fellow members my name is Roy Wingate I am from Florida, USA and a new member of this informative community.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.