........ Cable Vs Cyborg ..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R...

Cable ( classic)

Vs

Cyborg

DrDeadpool
Cable stomps.

Supermex
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
Cable stomps.

Why u feel that?

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by Supermex
Why u feel that?
Because I've read X Force comics.

Supermex
Because I've read X Force comics.

What can Cable down to Cyborg to beat him?
Just wondering. .

DrDeadpool
Cable has many ways, along with time travel, Teleporting , he has guns that can hurt beings much more powerful than Cyborg, he also has power of telekinesis , he has empowered himself via genetic engineering, in all he is out of Cyborg's league!!

Supermex
Cable has many ways, along with time travel, Teleporting , he has guns that can hurt beings much more powerful than Cyborg, he also has power of telekinesis , he has empowered himself via genetic engineering, in all he is out of Cyborg's league!!

Thank Dr.

I dont know much of Cable. Thats why I was asking.
Dr? What Cable doing most recent in comics?

DrDeadpool
He is currently receiving some visions about some disasters which suggests the return of Apocalypse and he is working with colossus , domino, forge and Dr Nemesis to stop this disasters .

Supermex
He is currently receiving some visions about some disasters which suggests the return of Apocalypse and he is working with colossus , domino, forge and Dr Nemesis to stop this disasters .

That sounds great!
Cool.

Cant wait to see Apoc back.

deathslash
Cable has many ways, along with time travel, Teleporting , he has guns that can hurt beings much more powerful than Cyborg, he also has power of telekinesis , he has empowered himself via genetic engineering, in all he is out of Cyborg's league!! Yeah and since he was drawn by Rob Liefeld back then, he was also like ten feet tall.

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by deathslash
Yeah and since he was drawn by Rob Liefeld back then, he was also like ten feet tall.
laughing

Golgo13
Small edge to Cable. In terms of weapons, Cyborg can hang. He could also just BFR remove him to Apokolips.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by deathslash
Yeah and since he was drawn by Rob Liefeld back then, he was also like ten feet tall. Which would make some of his guns like 12 feet tall

Q99
Cable's power bounces around. At several of his stronger forms (full psychics, tech cable, etc), he stomps. At his weakest, he's badly outmatched (at his weakest he mostly just has guns and enhanced attributes).

KingD19
Originally posted by Golgo13
Small edge to Cable. In terms of weapons, Cyborg can hang. He could also just BFR remove him to Apokolips.

By that same token, Cable could BFR Cyborg to the future. Or the past.

DarkSaint85
Currently, he's pretty weak, what with the headaches and visions and what not.

Saying that, currently, Cyborg is lying on an operating table somewhere.

On average, Cyborg has an edge, so will give it to him in this fight.

iscaremonkeys
cable does not stomp. I feel cyborg should be able to hang. Ill give him this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.