Saying Hello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaholic
Hi my name is Bella and I am a 19 year old College Student studying undecided so far. I like to keep myself busy by playing Soccer and doing Gymnastics and on my down time I enjoy sleeping. My favorite film is The Perks Of Being A Wallflower and I do consider myself a wallflower.

Stealth Moose
Welcome to the forum!

Studying undecided is pretty awesome for the first two years. Enjoy!

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by Cinemaholic
Hi my name is Bella and I am a 19 year old College Student studying undecided so far. I like to keep myself busy by playing Soccer and doing Gymnastics and on my down time I enjoy sleeping. My favorite film is The Perks Of Being A Wallflower and I do consider myself a wallflower.

Perks of being a wallflower was fantastic, I consider myself a robot in terms of emotions but that film made me cry!! sad

Stealth Moose
Intriguing. I have not heard of the film before. Also, apologies for missing your welcome thread, Deadpool; it's been a chaotic weekend and my mind's all over the place.

Cinemaholic
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Intriguing. I have not heard of the film before. Also, apologies for missing your welcome thread, Deadpool; it's been a chaotic weekend and my mind's all over the place. OMG, It is a must see film.

Stealth Moose
Netflix?

Cinemaholic
Netflix? Yes, I believe it is on Netflix.

Stealth Moose
Awesome.

Cinemaholic
Awesome. Did ya watch it yet?

DrDeadpool
Intriguing. I have not heard of the film before. Also, apologies for missing your welcome thread, Deadpool; it's been a chaotic weekend and my mind's all over the place.
No problem my friend smile

MattHaagMusic
Hi! I'm new too.

continlawyer1
Hi Everybody,

My name is Colin Larsen & I am a Lawyer. I would like to take opportunities to introduce myself & I would be pleased to offer my legal services. The fees I charge for my legal services are very competitive but, more importantly, I meet with every client face-to-face. I have been in practice for over 9 years, appeared on Good Day New York, and my cases have been profiled in the New York Times, Star Ledger, and Associated Press.

gameguide69
Hi Everybody,

My name is Colin Larsen & I am a Lawyer. I would like to take opportunities to introduce myself & I would be pleased to offer my legal services. The fees I charge for my legal services are very competitive but, more importantly, I meet with every client face-to-face. I have been in practice for over 9 years, appeared on Good Day New York, and my cases have been profiled in the New York Times, Star Ledger, and Associated Press.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.