Asajj Ventress vs. Barriss Offee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Excalibur2776
Who would win in a battle to the death?

Intrepid37
Asajj wins.

Taay'hai
Asajj.

Stealth Moose
Didn't Barriss actually overcome Assajj? She also beat the crap out of Ashoka.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Didn't Barriss actually overcome Assajj? She also beat the crap out of Ashoka.

She hit Ventress from behind or something. It was a surprise attack. There was no actual fight.

Stealth Moose
Which is pretty good considering Ventress mastered the ability to hide using the Force, as indicated in The Cestus Deception.

I think Ventress has far more feats and kills to her name, but I favor Barriss out of unholybiasconsideration for her ability to use her surroundings to her benefit. Obi did the same thing and beat the technically superior Ventress in earlier works.

Q99
Hiding oneself in the force is a good skill.

Stealth Moose
It is. Ventress' power level is all over the place, except in TCW where she is just a pushover.

NewGuy01
She's hardly a pushover in TCW. She has had the upper hand against Anakin twice, stalemated Obi-Wan, took on them both twice without consequence, and defeated Grievous.

Tzeentch
She was casually toyed with by an Obi-Wan who wasn't even holding a lightsaber, and couldn't beat Ashouka.

Stealth Moose
Yeah, from what I've seen, Ventress is not a threat. When she first came out, she was a huge threat, to just about every Jedi who wasn't named 'Mace' or 'Yoda'. Dark Rendezvous has her butchering Jedi Masters and 'The Cestus Deception' talks about her dancing around raindrops in a storm on good days. This is well before she dominates Kit Fisto and Obi-Wan barely wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.