Predictions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
so, i thought it might be kind of cool to have a thread where people make predictions about what we will see in the coming months from characters and storylines.

i'll start with a simple one. i predict it was the mapmakers who took out lt and who will be found responsible for taking out the watcher.

anyone else have some predictions about what we might see from any of your fave characters? if your predictions come true, how cool will YOU be to have said it first here?? laughing out loud

Galan007
I want to know who/what took out LT. It amazes me that no further emphasis was placed on something of this magnitude, given that he is(or at least *was*) the most powerful entity in Marvel under TOAA.

leonidas
Originally posted by Galan007
I want to know who/what took out LT. It amazes me that no further emphasis was placed on something of this magnitude, given that he is(or at least *was*) the most powerful entity in Marvel under TOAA.

yeah, what a weird thing to show then never mention again. i didn't even see or hear anyone ASK what happened to him, did you?

any bold predictions?? big grin

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, what a weird thing to show then never mention again. i didn't even see or hear anyone ASK what happened to him, did you?

any bold predictions?? big grin

Tbf Iron Man hasn't (as far as we know) told anyone yet.

I reckon it'll be Rabum Alal itself (or at least the impact of it's 'birth') that took LT down.

That or something to do with the 'Ivory Kings' who have been mentioned quite a lot.

Branlor Swift
It probably had to do with some sort of super tech as well.

Also, Thor is probably going to ruin Exitar's life

leonidas
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Tbf Iron Man hasn't (as far as we know) told anyone yet.

I reckon it'll be Rabum Alal itself (or at least the impact of it's 'birth') that took LT down.

That or something to do with the 'Ivory Kings' who have been mentioned quite a lot.

ha! that's what i said in the other thread. thumb up

curious what anyone thinks about the dc stuff and where it's heading.

Galan007
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
It probably had to do with some sort of super tech as well.

Also, Thor is probably going to ruin Exitar's life Oh yeah, Exitar's back for the first time since Sue destroyed him... Just to have Thor destroy him. Lulz.

What issue is that slated in, again?

Cogito
Oh yeah, Exitar's back for the first time since Sue destroyed him... Just to have Thor destroy him. Lulz.

What issue is that slated in, again?

Prediction: Exitar will be the world's biggest jobber, eclipsing the previous record-holder -- Stormtroopers.

Branlor Swift
Oh yeah, Exitar's back for the first time since Sue destroyed him... Just to have Thor destroy him. Lulz.

What issue is that slated in, again? One of the upcoming Uncanny Avengers.

I also predict Lex Luthor will join the Justice League

Bentley
Everything will fit perfectly in Kang's plan as the Apocalypse twins utterly fail to conclusively beat him.

Mindship
Surfer will still tumble when knocked off his board. *sigh*

leonidas
laughing out loud

-Pr-
Superman will continue to accumulate feats that make him a solid high herald.

Aquaman will still get pushed to the frickin moon.

Cyclops will continue to have his character and history shat on.

bluewaterrider
Exitar's destruction of Marvel's Earth-616 will be undone.

bluewaterrider
Peter Parker will return in the role of Spider-Man.

Got to say, in the meantime, with Doctor Octopus supposedly playing the role, the "Superior" Spider-Man storyline
has been one of the most fascinating arcs I've witnessed in the past decade.

leonidas
yeah, ock as spidey has been GREAT. never would have thunk it. i agree--this year parker will return though. otto be cool.... (see what i did there....? shifty )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.