Freddy Kruger vs Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Freddy is in the real world, like the climax of Freddy vs Jason
Freddy gets his iconic glove
Khan gets a Bowie hunting knife
Battle to the death in Madison Square Garden
Bloodlusted; No PIS/CIS
Who takes this?

Freddy's fighting prowess, for those who don't remember:
xNGwpLHDDIA

Stealth Moose
Khan has 100 per cent accuracy and wins. But then Freddy makes a nightmare in which Spahck beats Khan's face in for eternity and wins anyways.

Estacado
Khan throws the knife into Freddy's head....

Stealth Moose
With his insane accuracy. Bonus points if Freddy Krueger is a wall at that very moment.

jinXed by JaNx
Freddy for sure, he'll get inside and wreak havoc.

Psychotron
Freddy survived hits from Jason, survived getting his arm ripped off, and survived that explosion. He has a good chance here.

michaelx
No PIS/CIS?

Khan stomps him under 10 sec.

Lestov16
No knife throwing, to make it fair since Freddy can not throw his knives

the ninjak
Jason is far beyond Spock.

And Freddy during his frenzy would've rendered Khan a bloody eviscerated mess.

BruceSkywalker
taking into consideration Khan's 100 % accuracy and the fact he is sooo tough means that Khan gets an ass whoopin'

0mega Spawn
People must forget freddy survived being decapitated and he could actually fight too make things worse...
Freddy wins via awesomeness

NemeBro
Freddy was beaten up by his daughter in the real world. no expression

Khan beats the shit out of him.

0mega Spawn
Freddy from FvJ could fight
And enough strength to beat jasons ass

Psychotron
Originally posted by NemeBro
Freddy was beaten up by his daughter in the real world. no expression

Khan beats the shit out of him.

But Freddy from FvJ (as the OP specified) is a good fighter, and is clearly superhuman.

NemeBro
That's not what he said, he just stated that he's in the real world, "like" in FvJ.

Silent Master
Actually, The OP posted a clip from FvJ to show Freddy's fighting skill.

0mega Spawn
So we all agree, right?

Freddy Knocks khans overrated ass out then ****s him sideways in the dream world

DrDeadpool
Khan.

Branlor Swift
Bump

DTM
This is a closer match than vs. normal Jason, but I still feel Khan would beat real world Freddy. Close, but not quite, for Krueger.

Genesis-Soldier
okay so here is how it goes. yes freddy tanked super jasons blows and was slowly being taken down.

in the physical world i am going with Khan. whilst freddy has absorbed the soul and skills of a martial artist (as seen in FVJ when he is jumping around and using his elbow and spining back fist to no avail) khan has more efficient combat H2H skills as he takes down klingons and humans in numbers in a matter of seconds.

Freddy is fast, no disputing that and given Khans speed feats i am willing to say he is 9/10 if not on par with freddy's speed.

Krueger is strong but not as strong as Khan has shown to be, yes Quan's "Skull Crush" feat somes into this.

Honestly don't even know what CIS/PIS really is (i never asked) but freddy has a higher absorbsion and damage take, if Khan lost an arm and was slashed up he would have died. Freddy has his arm taken off and was still kicking like normal (lol pun)

the reason khan takes this is because he is efficient and better H2H wise, i am willing to bet as a trained "supper Soldier" he is proficent in knife work (i think there are feats proving this from 'into darkness' but i can't remember) and is quite fast himself.

yes freddy is super human can tank so so so much more but Khan knows his Body work and will take down freddy in a mid-drawn out battle. (i take it freddy has no way of using his dream powers against khan? if so then this is just a spite thread)

Surtur
I thought real world Freddy still had powers like tk and pyrokinesis?

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Khan has 100 per cent accuracy and wins. But then Freddy makes a nightmare in which Spahck beats Khan's face in for eternity and wins anyways.

He can only create nightmares in the dream world. If this is in the dream world then Khan gets horribly slaughtered.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Surtur
I thought real world Freddy still had powers like tk and pyrokinesis?

He can only create nightmares in the dream world. If this is in the dream world then Khan gets horribly slaughtered.

He was definitely superhuman to some degree. I remember him crawling on walls and ceilings in Freddy's Dead and taking hits from Jason (who's capable of knocking off a man's head in one punch) means he had superhuman durability as well.

Genesis-Soldier
freddy is insanely durable, point known.

can't really remember the pyrokenesis to well

Stigma
Freddy is too powerful for Khan to handle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.