Achilles vs Hecules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
From Mythology.

Achilles and Hercules both get a sword and shield and spear

Achilles weakness does not apply.

NemeBro
Well, Achilles is apparently like, truly invulnerable, but Hercules is far more clever and probably the better fighter.

He picks up a cliff and puts it on Achilles.

KingD19
Hercules is also invulnerable as long as he's wearing the lion pelt, which I believe he would. Also, his strength eclipses Achilles to the point of hilarity and he'd have no trouble manhandling him.

I agree with Neme. He drops a huge rock on him or tosses him a few miles away into the ocean or something.

StealthRanger
This thread is like pitting Superman against Wolverine. One can't kill the other, though the guy that can't be killed is so outclassed it's not worth contemplating.

jmoul
Heracles (the true, Greek name for Hercules) was a Son of Zeus, Achilles was not even a demigod. Heracles could just bring down some lightning and kill Achilles with no trouble.

Demonic Phoenix
Achilles was a demigod. His mother was a very minor deity.

KingD19
Did mythology Hercules have access to Zeus' bolt?

I could swear that's only in that new movie.

ares834
Nope. Anyway, Hercules wins.

jmoul
I thought that all children of Zeus could access the lightning, but oh well. Hercules still wins be a land slide.

Also, in my humble opinion, the more comparable battle would be Perceus vs. Hercules.

Yamcha
To be fair I always wondered about this just cause I always thought Achilles was awesome but I too feel Herc would take this, heck even if it was DC Achilles vs Marvel Herc I'd say Herc takes it...but that Achilles is pretty graceful so...NO BIAS ASIDE, Herc comes out on top (I'm stretching my bias a bit, I like Hercules just as much lol.)

OH WHAT ABOUT THAY GUY JASON FROM ummm uhh...Rise of the Argonauts? Or was he just a human? That's actually one of the tales I'm not too familiar with, the Argonauts, I just played the game (Actually played it the whole way through, had some bugs but I liked it more than most people it seems. Kinda reminded me of Mass Effect but in Ancient Greece xD). Cause if he's only human then..scrap that idea about him vs Herc lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.