Golem(Supernatural) VS Gregor Clegane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Epicurus
The Golem(from Supernatural)

VS

The Mountain(book version, since the tv version is meh)

Fight starts 50 feet apart. Takes place in an open, abandoned battlefield in the aftermath of a Lannister/Stark skirmish. Outside interference is prohibited. The Mountain is equipped with his standard armor and sword. The Golem is allowed to pick up errant weapons lying around on the ground.

Both opponents are bloodlusted. Fight is to the death. Who wins?

BloodRain
Feats for Gregor?

Epicurus
Had enough strength to cave in a man's face with his fist. Plus easily carries around his sword which normally requires at least 4 or 5 men just to lift it up.

Some more stuff, which I don't recall at the moment. Though I am sure someone like NemeBro can fill us up on additional feats for the book version of the Mountain.

NemeBro
Ser Gregor Clegane is the most heavily armoured knight in Westeros, wearing plate armour so big and thick that it is said that a normal knight would be incapable of moving in it, let alone fighting. He also wears chainmail under the plate and boiled leather under that for further protection.

He wields a six foot long greatsword "as easily as normal men wield daggers", and hoists a large oak shield in his other hand to further protect himself.

He's been said to have cleaved men in half during battle, and in one battle a pike line killed his horse, bringing him down. He got back up, and proceeded to smash the line on foot, killing the pike men. After the battle he was seen to be uninjured. And of course, he could cave a man's skull in by either punching it or squeezing it (I favor the latter interpretation of the writing personally).

I have no idea who this golem guy is.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by NemeBro
Ser Gregor Clegane is the most heavily armoured knight in Westeros, wearing plate armour so big and thick that it is said that a normal knight would be incapable of moving in it, let alone fighting. He also wears chainmail under the plate and boiled leather under that for further protection.

He wields a six foot long greatsword "as easily as normal men wield daggers", and hoists a large oak shield in his other hand to further protect himself.

He's been said to have cleaved men in half during battle, and in one battle a pike line killed his horse, bringing him down. He got back up, and proceeded to smash the line on foot, killing the pike men. After the battle he was seen to be uninjured. And of course, he could cave a man's skull in by either punching it or squeezing it (I favor the latter interpretation of the writing personally).

That it? Come on Nemebro say somthing funny xdddd

NemeBro
Shut up ******

Utrigita
Golem ftw.

Epicurus

The Golem is a statue of a hulking large man made of clay, given life through ancient Hebrew rituals to protect the Jewish people during the Nazi period. With its bare hands, t was able to lay waste to a heavily armored camp of Nazis, all armed with machine guns, tanks etc. Its superhumanly strong and durable, and the only way shown so far to incapacitate it is using a special Hebrew spell with which it can be immobilized or taken command of.

KingD19
Golem rips Gregor in half, and then beats his top half with his bottom half.

EmptyHearted
Shut up ******

Talk dirty more stick out tongue

NemeBro
Originally posted by Epicurus
The Golem is a statue of a hulking large man made of clay, given life through ancient Hebrew rituals to protect the Jewish people during the Nazi period. With its bare hands, t was able to lay waste to a heavily armored camp of Nazis, all armed with machine guns, tanks etc. Its superhumanly strong and durable, and the only way shown so far to incapacitate it is using a special Hebrew spell with which it can be immobilized or taken command of. So what made you think that Gregor, armed with his sword and shield, could take on something that can wade through machine guns and tanks with its bare hands with even a small hope of success?

BloodRain
Actually Im swaying here. They have similar strength, so it's the Golums statue-invulnerability against Gregor's body cleaving force. The golum may be immune to harm and permanent damage, but he can still be damaged.. somewhat. There was a scene after attacked the Golum juggernauted through, with some clay left behind from the attack. It's likely it regenerates these missing samples, I'm thinking if Gregor can inflict enough heavy damage he could get a win.

Epicurus
So what made you think that Gregor, armed with his sword and shield, could take on something that can wade through machine guns and tanks with its bare hands with even a small hope of success?
1)Because of their similar builds. Plus the fact that he's heavily armored here, which in all likelihood makes him a human tank.
2)Because of Clegane's monstrous strength.
3)IIRC, someone did a calc of his facepunch feat on Martell, and they claimed the force outputted was almost equivalent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.