Assassin's Creed Brawl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul

BloodRawEngine
Connor is a Mohawk tribe member, not Iroquois.

As for who wins, if it doesn't come down to a matter of technological advantage, in which case the win would go to either Connor or Edward should they manage to make enough distance to get a clear shot in (the hidden gun seems to take as long as the soldiers with rifles to aim and fire), I'd have to give the best chances to Connor out of what I'd assume is otherwise a pretty even four-way. Devs confirmed that he's physically stronger than the other Assassins, he's arguably more pragmatic, he was an efficient fighter and hunter since before joining the Brotherhood, and even without any real armor, he seems much more resilient considering how he was able to fight toe-to-toe with his father-the Templar Grandmaster of the time-after getting what looked like a severe concussion from cannonfire.

jmoul
The Mohawk became a part of the Iroquois Confederacy, so yes, you are correct about him being a Mohawk Indian in the specifics, but he was also technically an Iroquois due to the confederacy.

jmoul
Also, Edward has more guns than Connor, and has two scimitars. If that doesn't put him at an advantage over Connor, then I don't know what will.

BloodRawEngine
The fact that Connor has guns that can shoot two rounds at once. That, and Connor being physically stronger, more versatile with weapons and can handle larger enemies more efficiently. Also, even Ezio was shown more effectively battling a small army when he was in his FIFTIES. Edward was killed by two to five guys in his forties. Really, I'd argue that if not for four firearms, Edward's probably the least likely to win this at all.

Stealth Moose

wakkawakkawakka
Yeah the experience wouldn't really guarantee a win in this type of situation. But as for the fight, It's between Connor and Ezio with Connor having the slight edge due to his superior weapons and physical build.

jmoul
Originally posted by BloodRawEngine
The fact that Connor has guns that can shoot two rounds at once. That, and Connor being physically stronger, more versatile with weapons and can handle larger enemies more efficiently. Also, even Ezio was shown more effectively battling a small army when he was in his FIFTIES. Edward was killed by two to five guys in his forties. Really, I'd argue that if not for four firearms, Edward's probably the least likely to win this at all.

First things first... WHY DID YOU THROW IN THAT SPOILER??? I AM LITERALLY 3 SEQUENCES FROM THE LAST MISSION!!!

Next, Ezio did take on a small army in Revelations, but only killed a few (I will grant that it was still impressive, because he had an arrow in his shoulder) before one of his hidden blades was broken off and he was captured (but escaped).

I will say that Edward is better than is being let on here, as he was the only one to not be trained by the Assassins until after he was a damn good fighter (and after killing more than a few Templars in the process). He also has the blow darts, and rope darts (which he can hang people with) to go along with his already deadly arsenal of weaponry.

KingD19
Why would you start an Assassin's Creed thread and not be prepared for spoilers?

Anyway, Connor has the blow darts and rope darts as well.

But yeah, Connor has taken the most damage and is the fiercest fighter.

BloodRain
Tbh not really a spoiler as it was mentioned in AC3, on Haytham's bio.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.