Dr Manhattan vs Kryptonians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Doctor takes Superman place and fight all of the Kryptonians by himself. Well, the Kryptonians that we seen in action which would be Zod, and the other two I guess.

Can he win?

Epicurus
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/28863918.jpg

Lestov16
^ laughing

There is a grand total of jack and shit the Kryptonians can do here. They get slaughtered

NemeBro
Kryptonians as we can see can take planetary terraforming blasts of coolness to the face without being injured.

Neither party can do anything to the other, assuming Zod at least is as durable as Superman.

Lestov16
^

http://giftube.com/gifs/18790.gif

NemeBro
I accept your concession.

Lestov16
You think the guy who can materialize castles will have trouble disintegrating Superman? laughing

NemeBro
Yes, I think the guy who has shown at the very best molecular manipulation of a few city blocks in terms of scale can not disintegrate someone who withstood a planetary terraforming beam that shot to the center of the planet with no damage.

Really? Materializing a castle is the best you can do? Doing that means you can vape Superman? Brb making Queen Elsa vs. Man of Steel lolololololol.

BruceSkywalker
Kryptonians get obliterated right after they look at Dr. Manhattans blue balls laughing laughing laughing out loud

Lestov16
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yes, I think the guy who has shown at the very best molecular manipulation of a few city blocks in terms of scale can not disintegrate someone who withstood a planetary terraforming beam that shot to the center of the planet with no damage.

laughing

WTF does a terraforming machine have to do with disintegration? The terraformer wasn't even disintegrating the cars or buildings, just impacting them. Doc will be hitting Supes with a far more powerful attack than the terraformer did. And you think a guy who can theoretically wipe out 99% of Earth's nukes can only manipulate city blocks? Spit out Kal's jizz because you've gargled it long enough, at look at the logical facts, Superfanboy, before you humiliate yourself further. Doc stomps here.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Lestov16
laughing

WTF does a terraforming machine have to do with disintegration? The terraformer wasn't even disintegrating the cars or buildings, just impacting them. Doc will be hitting Supes with a far more powerful attack than the terraformer did. And you think a guy who can theoretically wipe out 99% of Earth's nukes can only manipulate city blocks? Spit out Kal's jizz because you've gargled it long enough, at look at the logical facts, Superfanboy, before you humiliate yourself further. Doc stomps here. The terraformer disintegrated what it hit, it just happened also to affect things which it wasn't directly hitting.

Manhattan has never shown he can, in a single attack, vaporize enough material to reach the Earth's core.

Look up the word "theoretical". Not to mention... Manhattan being able to destroy missiles means what, exactly? It's not like that means he has power output exceeding the payload of the missiles themselves once they detonate.

A planetary terraforming ray has matter manipulation capabilities vastly exceeding what Manhattan has shown. Oh, know what else? If you were to set off every nuclear weapon ever created in one place, it wouldn't even penetrate the Earth's crust, much less reach the core.

That you have to go straight for appeals to motives and ad hominems to prove your point only demonstrates how utterly helpless you are before me. I didn't even like Man of Steel, which my post history entirely supports.

Stick to trolling quanchi112, because you sure as shit aren't even near ready to take on me.

Lestov16
The terraformer disintegrated what it hit, it just happened also to affect things which it wasn't directly hitting.
The SQUID bombs (which used Doc's power and weren't as powerful as Doc himself) disintegrated cities instantly without the need for repeated dubstep pulses

Manhattan has never shown he can, in a single attack, vaporize enough material to reach the Earth's core.
Neither did the terraformer, which is why it required numerous dubstep pulses, and even then, you forget two were required to reach Earth's core

Look up the word "theoretical". Not to mention... Manhattan being able to destroy missiles means what, exactly? It's not like that means he has power output exceeding the payload of the missiles themselves once they detonate.
The SQUID bombs Adrian used were disintegrating entire cities, instantly, and those bombs certainly weren't more powerful than Doc himself

A planetary terraforming ray has matter manipulation capabilities vastly exceeding what Manhattan has shown. Oh, know what else? If you were to set off every nuclear weapon ever created in one place, it wouldn't even penetrate the Earth's crust, much less reach the core.

Good thing the terraformer was so weak it required two of them, both firing long continuous repeat dub step pulses, to reach the core (which neither actually did smile )

That you have to go straight for appeals to motives and ad hominems to prove your point only demonstrates how utterly helpless you are before me. I didn't even like Man of Steel, which my post history entirely supports.
So you're just deluded then. Don't worry. Briarcliff has room for you.

Stick to trolling quanchi112, because you sure as shit aren't even near ready to take on me.
The guy who had a paddle shoved up his ass in Beerfest isn't as butthurt as you

Zack Fair
I do think the kryptonians will probably tank Manhattan's shenanigans, but they are powerless to keep him BFR them to pluto.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Lestov16
The SQUID bombs (which used Doc's power and weren't as powerful as Doc himself) disintegrated cities instantly without the need for repeated dubstep pulses

And all of them put together are not even nearly as powerful as a beam which vaporizes everything between it and the center of the Earth. thumb up

Also, proof they weren't as powerful as Doc himself?

The beam did not go deeper with the first salvo, it just got wider.

Two were required to reach it from both sides is what you meant.

Based on?

A. It required two to reach the core in two separate locations. Try to think before you speak.

B. It reached the core right away young man.

Your mother is a rancid venereal disease-carrying harlot who has been ****ed by every man this side of the Atlantic (And that side), yet despite your desperate, virginal (We all remember you getting assmad when Robtard asked if you were a virgin) pleas for her to let you **** her as well, you're such a pathetic loser that even your mother would not let you, and she secretly thinks of killing herself for bringing worthless vermin like you into existence. thumb up

no u

marwash22
in regards to the world engine, if by "manipulate matter" you mean it moved matter around, then yes, it manipulated matter; but it in no way altered the atomic structure of anything it touched... all it did was shoot gravitation force into the core. Gravity, is in no way, shape or form capable of manipulating the atomic structure of matter. So no, the world engine was NOT a "terraforming ray", it was essentially a "gravity ray".

that beam was not "vaporizing everything between it and the center of the Earth". That did not happen. Watch the movie again. Water was being pushed away from the epicenter, it was not being vaporized, and neither was anything else the beam touched.

Superman, by resisting, then destroying the world engine, displayed the ability to withstand physical force (of an unquantifiable amount) being applied to his body... he in absolutely no way, shape or form, resisted his atoms being manipulated.

Manhattan on the other hand, not only showed the ability to reconstruct his own molecular structure, he showed he was capable of manipulating matter on a subatomic level, completely dismantling a persons intrinsic field making them literally fall apart at the seems.

What I'm saying is, the Kryptonians get blowed up.

c'mon. erm

NemeBro
I don't think you know what "terraforming" means marwash.

marwash22
it was a terraforming machine, the beam of energy itself was not a "terraforming beam".

i think you're the one who's confused about what terraforming is.

Nephthys

The beam didn't actually shoot to the center of the planet. The ground was unharmed. Superman was standing on the ****ing ground right underneath it. It was just shooting gravity waves or something.

Manhatten turns them into steam.

marwash22
TERRAFORMING:

"the theoretical process of deliberately modifying its atmosphere, temperature, surface topography or ecology to be similar to the biosphere of Earth to make it habitable by Earth-like life".

the beam was changing Earth gravity so that it's atmosphere would be more like Krypton's.

Originally posted by Nephthys
The beam didn't actually shoot to the center of the planet. The ground was unharmed. Superman was standing on the ****ing ground right underneath it. It was just shooting gravity waves or something.

Manhatten turns them into steam. thumb up

Neme is making stuff up.

NemeBro
But can you prove it, marwash?

Because I'm certainly not going to watch Man of Steel again.

It wasn't changing Earth's gravity though. Since that's not what an atmosphere is. ******.

marwash22
RL66d4S7gvY

like Neph said, you can see him standing on the phucking ground.

Neme, concede the point, please, don't be a Quan.

NemeBro
I don't see Superman standing on anything in that video. no expression

marwash22
k.

So, Quan it is, then.

NemeBro
Are you referring to the beginning?

Where we can't see Superman from the waist down, lol?

Nephthys
He is standing on the ground. Nemebro, don't be dense.

NemeBro
Show me.

marwash22
Cj_PtIqxrl8

he must be standing on the Earth's core. eek!

Nephthys
Cj_PtIqxrl8

You can also see the area under the ship in Metropolis later and theres no huge hole in the ground you plank.

NemeBro
Originally posted by marwash22
Cj_PtIqxrl8

he must be standing on the Earth's core. eek! Glad you came around. thumb up

Nephthys
fm8sLV0nRvA

Show me where the giant hole going through the planet is Nemebro.

NemeBro
It was covered by dust.

I also can't help but notice that the area devastated is considerably greater than anything Manhattan personally destroyed. thumb up

Nephthys
How can a hole be covered by dust? Was it like, a Bugs Bunny style pit trap?

marwash22
Neph, you clearly missed the Acme logo on the side of the world engine.

DrDeadpool
Dr Manhattan easily.

0mega Spawn
Merriam-Webster definition of spite

Spite - A kryptonian ever stepping up to Dr.Manhattan

Impediment
A couple of juiced up aliens with flight, strength, and laser eyes aren't gonna do shit to a being who can control matter, itself.

Doc Becomes intangible and atomizes, or explodes, the Krytonians.

/thread.

Supra
DM powers cannot de atomize kryptonians. We had a debate weather or no DM could de-atomize Thor and we said his durability was greater then DM's molecular re structuring. I think the same applys to the kryptonians and there molecular structure is denser then Thor's.

As for BFR, that is his only ticket here.

marwash22
Originally posted by Supra
DM powers cannot de atomize kryptonians. We had a debate weather or no DM could de-atomize Thor and we said his durability was greater then DM's molecular re structuring. I think the same applys to the kryptonians and there molecular structure is denser then Thor's. whoever had took part in this argument is not very bright and is misinformed about how Manhattan's powers work.

Impediment
DM powers cannot de atomize kryptonians. We had a debate weather or no DM could de-atomize Thor and we said his durability was greater then DM's molecular re structuring. I think the same applys to the kryptonians and there molecular structure is denser then Thor's.

As for BFR, that is his only ticket here.

I kinda doubt it.

DM can control matter on a subatomic level.

I'm pretty sure DM can find a way to explode the Kryptonians.

However, the real point to be made is that DM will go intangible or teleport to avoid injury. DM could also make duplicates of himself for multiple fights at once.

BFR is also an option.

Supra
Originally posted by Impediment
I kinda doubt it.

DM can control matter on a subatomic level.

I'm pretty sure DM can find a way to explode the Kryptonians.

However, the real point to be made is that DM will go intangible or teleport to avoid injury. DM could also make duplicates of himself for multiple fights at once.

BFR is also an option.

Whats more powerful the singularity pull being shown on Man Of Steel and the gravity beam in which he both resisted and overcame or DM control on matter?

marwash22
To deny that Manhattan can dismantle the kryptonians is to deny the in-world mechanics of the movie the character comes from... it's the same thing people love to do in Neo threads.

Manhattan blows people up by removing their intrinsic field (the thing that holds matter together)... it has nothing to do with telekinetically ripping them apart, so a character's durability is irrelevant.

If you wanna ignore facts, that's on you.

Impediment
Whats more powerful the singularity pull being shown on Man Of Steel and the gravity beam in which he both resisted and overcame or DM control on matter?

Those were feats of strength, dude.

Show me one instance where Superman points at somebody and makes them explode like a Hot Pocket in a microwave.

Control over matter > Raw Kryptonian speed and strength.

"You could've turned the gun into steam, the bullets into mercury, the bottle into goddamned snowflakes!"

^Matter manipulation

"I've walked across the sun. I’ve seen events so tiny and so fast they hardly can be said to have occurred at all."

^Durability and perception of time/reaction speed.

Manhattan can perceive his own future, and that gives him all the edge he needs.

The good Doctor wins.

DARTH POWER
Damn yeah whenever I think of DM I just think of Matter manipulation, but I totally forget how fast his perceptions are and the fact that he sees into the future.

He can also multiply himself and multi task. However so Kryptonian numbers won't even be an advantage. DM was basically invincible.

Zack Fair
He seems immortal. As in it doesn't really matter what you can do to him he will just reform, if you get to do anything in the first place.

jaden101
Is this actually a joke thread?

Supra
Originally posted by marwash22
To deny that Manhattan can dismantle the kryptonians is to deny the in-world mechanics of the movie the character comes from... it's the same thing people love to do in Neo threads.

Manhattan blows people up by removing their intrinsic field (the thing that holds matter together)... it has nothing to do with telekinetically ripping them apart, so a character's durability is irrelevant.

If you wanna ignore facts, that's on you.

So DM wins or loses?

Impediment
Wins. Utterly.

Supra
Originally posted by Impediment
Wins. Utterly.

Fair enough, DM wins

quanchi112
Kryptonians as we can see can take planetary terraforming blasts of coolness to the face without being injured.

Neither party can do anything to the other, assuming Zod at least is as durable as Superman. The ignorance of this post offends me. You literally make stuff up and have the comprehension skills of a five year old.

NemeBro
Your mother's a fat whore who is beaten by her pimp daily because no man is desperate enough to lay with that ugly beast.

quanchi112
Your mother's a fat whore who is beaten by her pimp daily because no man is desperate enough to lay with that ugly beast. So you avoid the actual discussion because clearly intelligence isn't your strong suit.

NemeBro
You didn't make an actual point though, there was nothing to discuss.

Why is your mom an obese sow that spreads her legs to whatever passes by quanchi?

quanchi112
You didn't make an actual point though, there was nothing to discuss.

Why is your mom an obese sow that spreads her legs to whatever passes by quanchi? You clearly hyped words you didn't even understand the definition of and were mocked the entire thread. I can't recall a more embarrassing debate. Awful.

NemeBro
So you still have nothing to add to the discussion?

No, embarrassing is you still refusing to battlezone me and losing the one battlezone you had in All Versus .

quanchi112
So you still have nothing to add to the discussion?

No, embarrassing is you still refusing to battlezone me and losing the one battlezone you had in All Versus . Do you concede that Manhattan wins ?

I was ten percent superior to scenario. Seeing you debate it would be a waste of my time. You're awful.

Nephthys
Scenario was twenty per cent cooler though.

quanchi112
Scenario was twenty per cent cooler though. Do not be ridiculous.

Nephthys
Impossible.

quanchi112
Impossible. Arguing with the King is treason.

Nephthys
As an Englishman, I only recognize a certain Queen's authority. Now back off before I go all french revolution on your candy ass.

quanchi112
As an Englishman, I only recognize a certain Queen's authority. Now back off before I go all french revolution on your candy ass. My country beat the shit out of your country.

smile

Nephthys
You'll have to refresh my memory, I can only recall England being 100% awesome, 100% of the time.

Hogwarts?

quanchi112
You'll have to refresh my memory, I can only recall England being 100% awesome, 100% of the time.

Hogwarts? Your mind obviously blocked it out.

I have English in me so I can play it both ways.

Voldemort would have wrecked Britain as well.

Supra
Originally posted by quanchi112
My country beat the shit out of your country.

smile

laughing laughing

NemeBro
Do you concede that Manhattan wins ?

I was ten percent superior to scenario. Seeing you debate it would be a waste of my time. You're awful. I did that before you ever posted actually. thumb up Sort of.

You're a coward, is what you're saying.

quanchi112
I did that before you ever posted actually. thumb up Sort of.

You're a coward, is what you're saying. laughing out loud

You're so weak.

Nephthys
Your mind obviously blocked it out.

I have English in me so I can play it both ways.

Voldemort would have wrecked Britain as well.

Which country is it? I highly suspect you're talking out of your ass because no one has ever beaten the shit out of England ever.

NemeBro
laughing out loud

You're so weak. ill gob ur nob m8

Nephthys
He'll do it man, he's crazy!

quanchi112
Which country is it? I highly suspect you're talking out of your ass because no one has ever beaten the shit out of England ever. United States.

We sure did whooped that ass.

Nephthys
You're making it up!

Impediment
This is what is happening in this thread now.

Ky5u6vm44ak

quanchi112
ill gob ur nob m8 You sicken me.

Arachnid1
http://24.media.tumblr.com/7295646916e3a99ef5453dfad6c12126/tumblr_msid1p05iI1sydoceo1_500.gif

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp3s95XQPs1qj0krzo1_500.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp3s95XQPs1qj0krzo3_250.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp3s95XQPs1qj0krzo2_250.gif

Same thing happens here x3.

COG Veteran
Owlman disappears during the frames of Rorschach blowing up...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.