Top 25 Villains of 2013???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Marvel made a top 25 list of villains for 2013 and some of it is hilarious. Thanos made #4 for the yr and was beat by both Boomerang and Arcade (lol). I think their number 1 decision was on point. They chose Gorr. Instead of making a top 25, what would be the top TEN villains starting from Jan 2013 until now and both Marvel and DC is included.

Here is Marvels list.

http://marvel.com/news/comics/2014/1/17/21788/counting_down_the_best_villains_of_2013_pt_5

AlmightyKfish
To be fair, Boomerang is far more entertaining in Superior Foes than Thanos was in Infinity.

carver9
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
To be fair, Boomerang is far more entertaining in Superior Foes than Thanos was in Infinity.

Are you serious? I didn't get the chance to read it. By any chance, do you have the issue numbers?

Flyattractor
Ha ha DrDoom was #19!!!!!!

DarkSaint85
Arcade was quite the d!ck, I can see why he was placed so high tbh.

pym-ftw
How in the flying f*** is Ultron #8

He had an event named after him, and he was announced the villain of Avengers 2

What the f**k?

Bentley
Kang above Doom is obvious.

Sort of surprised Red Skull got so much street cred though.

Digi
Originally posted by carver9
Are you serious? I didn't get the chance to read it. By any chance, do you have the issue numbers?

...how is it you're laughing at their ranking when you haven't read the books with the other villains? You get that the list wasn't based on power, yeah?

AlmightyKfish

Superior Foes of Spider-Man, the issue which came out the other week was #7, it's just a really great series. It's about the new Sinister Six which is Overdrive, Shocker, Boomerang, Speed Demon and a new Beetle. Boomerang is the main pov character so far, and it's really quite funny and entertaining.

I mean sure, Thanos wrecking stuff in Infinity was awesome, but Boomerang's plans with his band of D-listers is more entertaining.

It's a lot like Secret Six.

carver9
Originally posted by Digi
...how is it you're laughing at their ranking when you haven't read the books with the other villains? You get that the list wasn't based on power, yeah?

It's the character in general. I think he sucks tbh...but I agree, I see where you are coming from.

carver9
Superior Foes of Spider-Man, the issue which came out the other week was #7, it's just a really great series. It's about the new Sinister Six which is Overdrive, Shocker, Boomerang, Speed Demon and a new Beetle. Boomerang is the main pov character so far, and it's really quite funny and entertaining.

I mean sure, Thanos wrecking stuff in Infinity was awesome, but Boomerang's plans with his band of D-listers is more entertaining.

It's a lot like Secret Six.

Perfect. I will check it out.

StiltmanFTW

He was fun in Thunderbolts, too. Especially the scene vs. Clint's brother.

deathslash

It's a lot like Secret Six. Thanks for the review. I'll have to check out that book.

janus77
Hickman?

EDIT:

No, I think Waid's put me off reading Hulk, so Waid would be my choice.

maxivitopowe
Batroc

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by pym-ftw
How in the flying f*** is Ultron #8

He had an event named after him, and he was announced the villain of Avengers 2

What the f**k? Because Ultron appeared in like one comic

Thanos wasn't even evil in Infinity, so I can see that. Arcade was straight up a monster dick though.

maxivitopowe
Does Superior Spiderman count?

Bentley
Does Injustice Superman count?

carver9
If you think they are villains, then I guess so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.