Riddick vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Fight in the dark, Riddick gets his shiv, Predator get a knife as well

LeonBuco666
riddick could win but who knows

Psychotron
The Predator's vision is not going to be hampered by the dark. It's stronger than Riddick and pretty fast for it's size. More durable too. My money's on the Predator, though Riddick has a chance.

Lestov16
Jungle Predator- Pred 6/10
City Hunter- Riddick 6/10
Wolf- Pred 7.5/10

Estacado
Predator jungle and city fought like retards.
Riddick beats those 2 via skill.

0mega Spawn
City and jungle preds were masters at stealth H2H against someone like riddick they're fodder

Other preds canon or not showed ridiculous strength and fighting prowess

Supra
Riddick I think wins on all accounts. Preds have died pretty easy, Riddick has yet to meet an opponent who has bested him for good.

BruceSkywalker
this thread is racist.. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Psychotron
Don't see how Riddick can put down a Predator. The city Predator tanked liquid nitrogen, shotguns shots, and getting it's arm chopped off.

Kazenji
How would them inbred pred's from Predators far?

Psychotron
Originally posted by Kazenji
How would them inbred pred's from Predators far?

Well the Berserker Predator tanked grenades at point blank. Got stabbed with a knife and hit with an axe a few times too. I don't like Riddick's odds against him.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Psychotron
Don't see how Riddick can put down a Predator. The city Predator tanked liquid nitrogen, shotguns shots, and getting it's arm chopped off.
then got its ass kicked by a old azz cop...
Riddick wouldve kicked old dudes azz with one arm easily.

Psychotron
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
then got its ass kicked by a old azz cop...
Riddick wouldve kicked old dudes azz with one arm easily.

Nah, even gravely injured it was about to finish Harrigan. He just took advantage of it's arrogance like Arnold did. Riddick could do that too, I guess, but I don't think he can win a straight fight.

Firefly218
How does Riddick NOT win?

Psychotron
By getting his face punched off. These guys can fight Aliens after all.

Supra
Riddick has never been bested by aliens or the undead.

Psychotron
There's a first time for everything.

jaden101
That yakuza guy killed one with a blade. So would Riddick.

FrothByte
Riddick has a chance, albeit a slim one. It really depends on how good the pred is. A yakuza killed a pred after all. As long as Riddick doesn't get into a grappling/striking match with the pred and utilizes (hopefully) superior knife skills, then he has a chance.

Majority goes to the pred though.

Supra
Originally posted by FrothByte
Riddick has a chance, albeit a slim one. It really depends on how good the pred is. A yakuza killed a pred after all. As long as Riddick doesn't get into a grappling/striking match with the pred and utilizes (hopefully) superior knife skills, then he has a chance.

Majority goes to the pred though.

He took on Lord Marshall and has gone up against tougher more powerful opponets with no weapons and won.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Supra
He took on Lord Marshall and has gone up against tougher more powerful opponets with no weapons and won.

He took on Lord Marshall and got the crap beat out of him. Circumstance and outside help allowed him to win that match.

He has gone up against strong and wild animals before, none of them as smart as the Pred. In fact as far as smart opponents, I don't think he's faced any that are as strong as a pred.

Silent Master
He took on Lord Marshall and got the crap beat out of him. Circumstance and outside help allowed him to win that match.

He has gone up against strong and wild animals before, none of them as smart as the Pred. In fact as far as smart opponents, I don't think he's faced any that are as strong as a pred.

Supra hasn't actually seen any of the movies, he is basing his opinion on who quan likes more.

Supra
Originally posted by Silent Master
Supra hasn't actually seen any of the movies, he is basing his opinion on who quan likes more.

Now your lying wine sack

Supra

He got the shit kicked out of him and? He still survived.

He is a survivor

Silent Master
Now your lying wine sack

My lying wine sack?

I think you meant. Now you're lying, Wine Sack.

Supra
My lying wine sack?

I think you meant. Now you're lying, Wine Sack.

Your lying troll.

Silent Master
Your lying troll.

Again, I think you mean. "You're lying, Troll."

Supra
Again, I think you mean. "You're lying, Troll."

You are a lying troll.

Silent Master
You are a lying troll.

Much better, I'm surprised that it only took you 3 attempts.

Supra
Much better, I'm surprised that it only took you 3 attempts.

I got better thing to do grammar troll.

Silent Master
I got better thing to do grammar troll.

You're slipping again.

Supra
You're slipping again.

I purposly speel rong to pis u of.

Silent Master
Then you fail, as it doesn't piss me off.

Supra
Then you fail, as it doesn't piss me off.

Yus et deos.

Silent Master
Correcting you doesn't mean I'm upset.

Supra
Correcting you doesn't mean I'm upset.

The fact that you take time out of your day to troll me does though. laughing

Silent Master
Correcting you isn't trolling.

Stealth Moose
So trolling = mad?

HURR I SO MAD I TROLL U.

It all makes sense now.

Supra
Correcting you isn't trolling.

So when someone posts something like this and you say nothing, but then attack me for being out of movie, what does that make you?

Originally posted by jaden101
Doesn't really matter if he tries to not spill blood. The aliens have been shown to kill themselves and each other to use their own blood as weapons.

Thats what I thought hypocrite.

Silent Master
What does jaden have to do with anything?

Supra
What does jaden have to do with anything?

The fact that you let other people take out of movie context and say nothing if it favors your cause. But If I do it, you won't shut up about it.

Proves you a troll and a hypocrite.

Silent Master
I see, you're crying because I corrected you.

Supra
I see, you're crying because I corrected you.

And you can't answer a simple question. Do you ever make a thread, do you ever make a post worth mentioning? Nope. You are just a lonely grammar natzi troll who ignores others doing the same thing you accuse me of. You're pathetic. I have mastered your bullshit and now its fun. Im gonna enjoy calling you out on every post you make from now on, consider it my job.

Im your master now.

Silent Master
You mean the question about me responding to jaden's post? if so, I didn't feel like responding to him...unlike your girl quan...I don't have an obsessive need to respond to everybody.

Supra
You mean the question about me responding to jaden's post? if so, I didn't feel like responding to him...unlike your girl quan...I don't have an obsessive need to respond to everybody.

You chose not to respond because your a hypocrite.

Why are you so concerned with my relationships with others wine sack?

Silent Master
I don't care if you have relationships with others people's wine sacks. I don't understand it, but it's your life.

Supra
I don't care if you have relationships with others people's wine sacks. I don't understand it, but it's your life.

No but you do care because you constantly bring it up, and since you don't know what a sack of wine is, let me enlighten you.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sack%20of%20wine

I am your Master now.

Silent Master
Nope, I still don't care and like I said, you are free to have relationships with others people's wine sacks. I don't understand it, but it's your life

Supra
Nope, I still don't care and like I said, you are free to have relationships with others people's wine sacks. I don't understand it, but it's your life

Why don't you ever make a post and stand for something, why do you refuse to make threads? Why do you only choose to correct grammar and cause discordance and try to piss people off?

I looked through you post history your afraid to make a thread of your own and take a stance for anything.

Silent Master
I don't feel like making threads right now.

Supra
I don't feel like making threads right now.

You have never felt like making a thread. I been here longer than you and can't think of one great thread from you. All you do is correct grammar and try to piss people off.

Silent Master
So I don't make many threads, who cares?

Supra
So?

Lol, proves your a troll.

Silent Master
Lol, proves your a troll.

Since when does not making many threads = Troll?

Supra
Since when does not making many threads = Troll?

Since all your do is correct grammar and sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people. Which is the definition of a troll.

Silent Master
Since all your do is correct grammar and sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people. Which is the definition of a troll.

It's not my fault that being corrected makes you mad, maybe you should try doing research before commenting on topics.

Supra
It's not my fault that being corrected makes you mad, maybe you should try doing research before commenting on topics.

Nice dodge, but your no master, I am the master now.

Now that I know your a troll I will treat you as such. Thank you for labeling yourself for me.

Silent Master
Nice dodge, but your no master, I am the master now.

Now that I know your a troll I will treat you as such. Thank you for labeling yourself for me.

Again, correcting your mistakes doesn't make me a troll.

Supra
Again, correcting your mistakes doesn't make me a troll.

No but you sow discord and thats why your a troll. Get used to it, your a hard troll in denial but I will keep showing you your evil silent ways and try to save your soul as I am your master now.

Silent Master
No but you sow discord and thats why your a troll. Get used to it, your a hard troll in denial but I will keep showing you your evil silent ways and try to save your soul as I am your master now.

Correcting your mistakes isn't sowing discord.

Supra
Correcting your mistakes isn't sowing discord.

I am your master.

Silent Master
I am your master.

Let's test that theory, tell me to stop posting and we'll see if it works.

Kazenji
Just ban that idiot already....not you Silent Master.

Supra
Let's test that theory, tell me to stop posting and we'll see if it works.

No I have mastered you meaning I know how to deal with you, I used to think you where like this person to watch out for or ignore, now I just see you stand for nothing and can't even specify your gender and worry about other's relationships, you don't stand for anything but discord. I know how to handle you now thus I have mastered your master craft of foolishness and discourse.

Silent Master

It's only a matter of time, Imp has already warned him about calling people names, yet he keeps doing it.

Supra

The dude who got mad I liked the same movie as him. Sounds like your the idiot.

Supra
It's only a matter of time, Imp has already warned him about calling people names, yet he keeps doing it.

Keep dreaming.

Silent Master

Supra

Silent Master
Its discord, do you need the definition of that one?

You said discourse.

Supra
You said discourse.

I'm pretty sure is said discord, are you male or female?

Silent Master
I'm pretty sure is said discord, are you male or female?

No, you said discourse...you can clearly see it as I quoted the post...I know that you edited your post to change the words, but the edit tag shows that it was done after I corrected you.

BTW, you said discourse twice in that post and you only edited one of them.

Supra
No, you said discourse...you can clearly see it as I quoted the post...I know that you edited your post to change the words, but the edit tag shows that it was done after I corrected you.

BTW, you said discourse twice in that post and you only edited one of them.

You're right, lets hang your entire argument on my iPhone's auto fill typing. You are horrible at this. You know I mean discord.

Silent Master
You're right, lets hang your entire argument on my iPhone's auto fill typing. You are horrible at this. You know I mean discord.

I'm not the one that keeps making mistakes and then tries to blame them on a phone.

Supra
I'm not the one that keeps making mistakes and then tries to blame them on a phone.

Are you empowered huddled over your keyboard warrior?

Silent Master
Are you empowered huddled over your keyboard warrior?

This has nothing to do with me being "empowered" it's about you crying when people point out your many mistakes...maybe you should calm down and do some research before commenting on topics and also take a second to proof-read your posts before hitting submit.

Supra
This has nothing to do with me being "empowered" it's about you crying when people point out your many mistakes...maybe you should calm down and do some research before commenting on topics and also take a second to proof-read your posts before hitting submit.

Prove me shedding a tear keyboard warrior. Like I said I enjoy that my grammar makes you take time out of your lovely elife.

Silent Master
Prove me shedding a tear keyboard warrior.

I have no idea what a tear keyboard warrior even is, nor have I ever said that you've shed one....BTW, are you done derailing this thread?

Supra
I have no idea what a tear keyboard warrior even is, nor have I ever said that you've shed one....BTW, are you done derailing this thread?

Its my thread I can do what I want. You wanna troll me in my thread, I'll deal with you and when I'm done Riddick wins.

Sadly you never create thread's so your always in my world.

Silent Master
Its my thread I can do what I want. You wanna troll me in my thread, I'll deal with you and when I'm done Riddick wins.

Sadly you never create thread's so your always in my world.

Are you sure about that?

Supra
Are you sure about that?

When has a an alien bested him and killed him? How many predators have died to weaker being's then Riddick.

Oh I remember, some chick killed a predator.

Silent Master
At least you're finally back on topic...IMO it depends on which Pred is fighting.

Supra
At least you're finally back on topic...IMO it depends on which Pred is fighting.

And the chick killing predators?

Psychotron
When has a an alien bested him and killed him? How many predators have died to weaker being's then Riddick.

Oh I remember, some chick killed a predator.

Dutch, Harrigan, Aliens are all more badass than Riddick who hasn't been cool since Pitch Black.

Anyway here are the facts: the Predator is bigger, stronger, and tougher. Equally agile too, Riddick only has speed on his side. We've seen Predators tank shotguns, knives, grenades, losing limbs, and still keep fighting. Riddick would need to hit the Pred tens of times to inflict serious damage, the Predator only needs to connect once and it's over.

Supra
Dutch, Harrigan, Aliens are all more badass than Riddick who hasn't been cool since Pitch Black.

Anyway here are the facts: the Predator is bigger, stronger, and tougher. Equally agile too, Riddick only has speed on his side. We've seen Predators tank shotguns, knives, grenades, losing limbs, and still keep fighting. Riddick would need to hit the Pred tens of times to inflict serious damage, the Predator only needs to connect once and it's over.

Wrong Riddick is a trained killer, this fight they only have knifes, he is faster and better with a knife then Predator is. Aliens don't best, him, be it, he exploits their weakness and predators are known for disciplining each other and have leadership quarrels. He would turn them against each tother and have them kill each other down to the last one or two then engage and kill them.

0mega Spawn
Yeah the preds are awesome hunters. h2h basic fighting skills are enough to kick their azzes.

Supra
Yeah the preds are awesome hunters. h2h basic fighting skills are enough to kick their azzes.

Negative, and who is their? If your taking their meaning kick each others asses then yes, they like to tie each other up and punish on another and kill one another.

I see Riddick exploiting there pride and teaming up with a few again the leaders and taking them all down, and Predators realize he a boss and giving him a ship to leave with.

Pred's seem to have the same concept, you take what you kill, as well..

Psychotron
Wrong Riddick is a trained killer, this fight they only have knifes, he is faster and better with a knife then Predator is. Aliens don't best, him, be it, he exploits their weakness and predators are known for disciplining each other and have leadership quarrels. He would turn them against each tother and have them kill each other down to the last one or two then engage and kill them.

Oh and the Predators aren't trained killers? Not to mention they live much longer than humans and have much more experience than Riddick. Faster, yes, but the Predators are not slow at all. And they have far, far, far greater damage soak and durability. I don't see Riddick putting down something that can take shotgun shells and liquid nitrogen and keep fighting. Show me one time when the Predators have turned against each other.

0mega Spawn
Negative, and who is their? If your taking their meaning kick each others asses then yes, they like to tie each other up and punish on another and kill one another.

I see Riddick exploiting there pride and teaming up with a few again the leaders and taking them all down, and Predators realize he a boss and giving him a ship to leave with.

Pred's seem to have the same concept, you take what you kill, as well..

Umm im saying preds lose...

Supra
Umm im saying preds lose...

I didn't put a win from that statement, I apologize, your said their, I thought you meant referring to the pack "their" as pack of pred's vs Riddick is a lone worlf

Supra
Show me one time when the Predators have turned against each other.

Go what Predators...then you will know the truth. They turn on each other and kill each other.

Psychotron
Go what Predators...then you will know the truth. They turn on each other and kill each other.

No, they didn't. Did you even watch the movie? They were two completely different types of Predators waging war.

Supra
No, they didn't. Did you even watch the movie? They were two completely different types of Predators waging war.

Your proving my point even more, he is going to trick them more and play both sides and make them kill each other as he does with everyone else.

Psychotron
Your proving my point even more, he is going to trick them more and play both sides and make them kill each other as he does with everyone else.

Are you drunk? There is one Predator against Riddick.

Supra
Are you drunk? There is one Predator against Riddick.

I got two Riddick threads going, give me a break dude.

Psychotron
I got two Riddick threads going, give me a break dude.

Ok, fine. Predator still wins though.

Supra
Ok, fine. Predator still wins though.

Predator's has been killed by girls, street cops and army commando's all of which are lower tier then Riddick.

Psychotron
Predator's has been killed by girls, street cops and army commando's all of which are lower tier then Riddick.

When has a Predator been killed by a girl?

If this was a survival match you might have a point, but it's a straight fight, and the Predator's physical advantage is just too much.

Supra

If this was a survival match you might have a point, but it's a straight fight, and the Predator's physical advantage is just too much.

You obviously have not seen all the predator movies...predators have been killed by girls.

Darkstorm Zero

I..... think he was referring to the Predators movie if I'm not mistaken.....

I don't remember the details though, that movie was.... forgettable.

Stealth Moose
I thought Predators was pretty good. Much better than the AVP rubbish they'd been peddling. But no, that did not happen in 'Predators' either.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
I thought Predators was pretty good. Much better than the AVP rubbish they'd been peddling. But no, that did not happen in 'Predators' either.

I'll be honest, I literally have mostly forgotten Predators. And while AVP1 is crap, I still remember it, AVP2 however, featured Wolf, perhaps the most kickass of any Predator ever seen onscreen. AVP2 may have been $h!t, but none of the other Predators hold a candle to Wolf in terms of sheer ability.

Stealth Moose
True, Wolf was badass. But I'd rewatch Predators if I were you. It's still a good film, and the characters are enjoyable. It certainly is a homage to the first film.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
True, Wolf was badass. But I'd rewatch Predators if I were you. It's still a good film, and the characters are enjoyable. It certainly is a homage to the first film.

I may consider it. But my Videogames and porn take precedence wink

Psychotron
You obviously have not seen all the predator movies...predators have been killed by girls.

In Predator Arnold kills the Pred, in Predator 2 Danny Glover kills him, in Predators - Adrian Brody. There are no other Predator movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.