Padmé = Mon Mothma ? TOS Speaks ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Windu

Catch 22
That's damned funny!!!!

Ushgarak
Good Lord, some people...

cookies2006
People actually believe this stuff.

GordonSkywalker
I never thought there was any connection to begin with.

cookies2006
Theyre isnt i suppose.

Catch 22
Everybody knows that Mon Mothma is actually her sister. Why else do you think they cut the family from AotC??? no expression

GordonSkywalker
Interesting but I believe the family footage was cut due to time constraints.

Ushgarak
Oh, well, I am sure you are glad that was pointed out eh, C22?

GordonSkywalker
I have my sources.

Ushgarak
Err... yeah...

GordonSkywalker
Really I do.....read it on the deleted scenes portion of the Attack of the Clones videotape!

justinday15
Why would someone think that? Padme dies before ANH.

Ushgarak
I wasn't not believing you, Gordon; it is on the DVD as well- but I rather feel C22 was not in need of being enlightened.

GordonSkywalker
Ah I see. Thanks for explaining this.

cookies2006
We all need that every once in a while.

Julie
I wonder who asked that....the question is quite humorous.......:-0
I like the answer the best though

Member.
theres a 99% chance that padme dies in ep3, but maybe she was sent off somewhere and assumed dead.

Julie
where's that info coming from?

GordonSkywalker
Long standing rumour?

Evil Windu
Yeah its possible... Who knows.

GordonSkywalker
I have discussed Padme still being alive during the OT with people before, but the idea of her being this other woman is new to me entirely.

Evil Windu
Yeah.. Alot of people belived that Padme would go into hiding and become Mon Mothma. Some guy almost had me convinced but I decided not to belive him..

GordonSkywalker
I think this might be pushing it a bit.

Ushgarak
We all know Padme is dead; only question is if she dies on-screen or not. Though please don't start that argument here as well; it is in at least two other threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.